HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
POLL: Who should President Trump make fun of next?
Date: January 14, 2017 08:54AM

I vote for President Trump to make fun of Lyndsay Graham, because he has already made enough fun of Hillary,Cruz, Marco and Jeb!

470229268-sen-lindsay-graham-speaks-at-t

"RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!!

"Hunter Biden" is THE FIRST SON of a So-Called "SITTING U.S. PRESIDENT" To Be CONVICTED Of FEDERAL GUN CHARGES !!!!!!!!!!!
"Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !! "Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFLATION UNDER "Joe Biden"
GAS PRICES HAVE DOUBLED!!!!!!
Rental cars +43% over last Sept
Used cars 24%
Bacon 19%
Hotels 18%
Beef 18%
Pork 13%
Eggs 13%
TVs 13%
Kids' shoes 12%
Furniture 11%
New cars 9%
Chicken 8%
Apples 8%
Restaurant prices: 5%
Electricity 5%

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" Has FAILED AMERICA:

1) AFGHANISTAN (You Saw What Happened!!!)

2) ECONOMY (LOOK!!! Inflation!!!)

3) SOUTHERN BORDER ( WE Are "BEING OVERRUN"!!!)

4) GAS PRICES Have "DOUBLED" !!!!!

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" is An EMBARRASSMENT to OUR NATION !!!

Let's WORK TOGETHER To IMPEACH "Joe Biden" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be Eligible to Register to Vote in Virginia a Person must:
*Be a resident of Virginia (a person who has come to Virginia for temporary purposes and intends to return to another state is not considered a resident for voting purposes).
*Be a U. S. Citizen.
*Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be eighteen years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).
*Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.
*Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
*If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: Who should President Trump make fun of next?
Posted by: D'OHnald ()
Date: January 14, 2017 09:17AM

Trump has almost run out of people, places, and things to insult and belittle.

The New York Times compiled a partial list.

See below:

DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

Lincoln Chafee
FORMER RHODE ISLAND GOVERNOR
“Can anyone imagine Chafee as president? No way.”

Hillary Clinton
DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE
“Just can't read speeches!”“100% CONTROLLED”“the trade deal is a disaster, she was always for it!”“her record is so bad”“she looked lost”“totally incompetent as a manager and leader”“no strength or stamina”“corruption is what she's best at”“weak”“SHE HAS NO STRENGTH OR STAMINA”“afraid of Obama & the emails”“won't call out radical Islam”“will be soundly defeated”“does not have the STRENGTH or STAMINA to be President”“weak and ineffective”“no strength, no stamina”“disloyal person”“lied”“We need a #POTUS with great strength & stamina. Hillary does not have that”“LIED at the debate last night”“SAD!”“pathetic”“stupidity”“totally flawed candidate”“lied last week”“such bad judgement”“a major national security risk”“not presidential material”“has been involved in corruption for most of her professional life!”“Who should star in a reboot of Liar Liar- Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz? Let me know”“incompetent”“unqualified to be president”“Crooked”“Crooked”“perhaps the most dishonest person to have ever run for the presidency”“one of the all time great enablers!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“said she is used to “dealing with men who get off the reservation.” Actually, she has done poorly with such men!”“Crooked”“ZERO leadership ability”“bad judgement”“Constantly playing the women's card - it is sad!”“corrupt”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“pushing the false narrative that I want to raise taxes”“Crooked”“Crooked”“has bad judgment!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“can't close the deal on Crazy Bernie”“Crooked”“Liar!”“Crooked”“Can't believe she would misrepresent the facts!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“can't close the deal with Bernie Sanders”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a fraud”“Crooked”“Crooked”“zero imagination and even less stamina”“ISIS, China, Russia and all would love for her to be president”“has no chance!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“very dishonest”“Crooked”“reckless and dangerous”“Wrong!”“not qualified”“her judgement has been proven to be so bad!”“Would be four more years of stupidity!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“suffers from plain old bad judgement!”“Crooked”“CROOKED”“Crooked”“Crooked”“bad judgement and temperament”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“fraud”“very stupid use of e-mails”“Crooked”“zero natural talent”“temperament is bad”“decision making ability-zilch!”“Crooked”“BAD judgement!”“Crooked”“has made so many mistakes”“Crooked”“Lyin'”“Crooked”“no longer has credibility”“too much failure in office”“Bad performance”“Crooked”“Reading poorly from the telepromter!”“doesn't even look presidential!”“Crooked”“Not honest!”“unfit to be president”“bad judgement”“poor leadership skills”“very bad and destructive track record”“Crooked”“record is so bad, unable to answer tough questions!”“Crooked”“total fraud!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“will be a disaster”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“totally unfit to be our president”“really bad judgement and a temperament”“failed policies”“bad judgment”“Crooked”“judgement has killed thousands, unleashed ISIS and wrecked the economy”“defrauded America”“Corrupt”“dangerous”“dishonest”“Crooked”“will be a disaster for jobs and the economy!”“may be the most corrupt person ever to seek the presidency”“Crooked”“would be a disaster”“Crooked”“All talk, no action!”“Crooked”“bad judgement”“Disgraceful!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“no sense of markets”“such bad judgement”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Lying”“Crooked”“Presidency would be catastrophic”“ill-fit”“bad judgment”“sellng out America”“Not capable!”“As Bernie Sanders said, Hillary Clinton has bad judgement. Bill's meeting was probably initiated and demanded by Hillary!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“will NEVER be able to handle the complexities and danger of ISIS”“guilty as hell”“Crooked”“A total disgrace!”“As usual, bad judgment.”“Crooked”“Crooked”“unfit to serve as President”“Her temperament is weak”“BAD JUDGEMENT!”“Crooked”“Not fit!”“Crooked”“dishonest”“incompetent”“very bad judgement”“Crooked”“lied to the FBI and to the people of our country”“sooooo guilty”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Lyin' Crooked”“lies”“Crooked”“WEAK leadership”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not qualified!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not qualified”“Crooked”“Lyin'”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Having ZERO impact”“Sad!!”“Crooked”“negative ads are not true”“email lies”“fraudulent”“Crooked”“Crooked”“embarrassed herself and the country with her e-mail lies”“a DISASTER on foreign policy”“has made so many mistakes”“Crooked”“Crooked”“bought and paid for by Wall Street, lobbyists and special interests”“will sell our country down the tubes!”“Crooked”“led Obama into bad decisions!”“Crooked”“look at all of the bad decisions she has made”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“destroyed jobs and manufacturing”“Against steelworkers and miners”“killed jobs!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“BAD JUDGEMENT”“Crooked”“not at all loyal”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“judgement so bad”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“betrayed Bernie voters”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“incompetent”“a liar!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“wants to flood our country with Syrian immigrants that we know little or nothing about”“Crooked”“unfit to lead the country”“owned by Wall Street!”“no one has worse judgement”“corruption and devastation follows her”“Crooked”“Crooked”“very long and very boring speech”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a lose cannon”“extraordinarily bad judgement & insticts”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a formula for disaster!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“has very small and unenthusiastic crowds in Pennsylvania”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“100% owned by her donors”“Crooked”“A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“incompetent”“bad judgment”“unfit to serve as President”“Crooked”“Very dangerous!”“Anybody whose mind 'SHORT CIRCUITS' is not fit to be our president! Look up the word 'BRAINWASHED.”“Crooked”“not fit to be our next president!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not a talented person or politician”“Crooked”“LIE!”“crooked”“lies”“fear-mongering!”“pandering to the worst instincts in our society”“She should be ashamed of herself!”“using race-baiting”“all talk and NO ACTION!”“using the oldest play in the Dem playbook”“only knows how to make a speech when it is a hit on me”“No policy”“CORRUPTION”“SABOTAGE OF THE INNER CITIES”“Crooked”“will NEVER be able to solve the problems of poverty, education and safety”“called African-American youth “SUPER PREDATORS””“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“brainpower is highly overrated, decision making is so bad”“has BAD JUDGEMENT”“Crooked”“doesn't have the drive or stamina to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”“doesn't have the strength or the stamina to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Lyin'”“just gave a disastrous news conference”“totally confused”“Unfit to serve as #POTUS”“very dumb”“Crooked”“SO INSULTING to my supporters”“said horrible things about my supporters”“Crooked”“Crooked”“copying my airplane rallies”“puts the plane behind her like I have been doing from the beginning”“taking the day off again, she needs the rest”“a typical politician”“all talk, no action”“failed all over the world”“Crooked”“failing for 30 years”“not getting the job done”“Crooked”“terrible!”“Crooked”“suffers from BAD JUDGEMENT!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“nasty to Sanders supporters behind closed doors”“Owned by Wall St and Politicians”“Crooked”“has only created jobs at the FBI and DOJ!”“Crooked”“If I win-I am going to instruct my AG to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation”“there's never been anything like your lies”“nothing Hillary has said about her secret server has been true”“Hypocrite!”“Hypocrite”“Crooked”“disgraceful behavior”“unfit to run”“Crooked”“Fraud”“Crooked”“Crooked”“PAY TO PLAY POLITICS”“Crooked”“Crooked”“should be in jail”“Crooked”“Crooked”“SO CORRUPT!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“crooked”“Crooked”“Such a dishonest person”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“So CROOKED”“If we let Crooked run the govt, history will remember 2017 as the year America lost its independence”“the most corrupt person to ever run for the presidency of the United States”“too weak to lead”“no solutions, no ideas, no credibility”“you have failed, failed, and failed”“a foreign policy DISASTER”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“has never created a job in her life”“Crooked”“a Wall Street PUPPET!”“She'll say anything and change NOTHING!”“loves to lie”“FAILED ALL OVER THE WORLD”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“wants to take in as many Syrians as possible”“Crooked H”“Hillary said she was under sniper fire (while surrounded by USSS.) Turned out to be a total lie. She is not fit to lead our country”“Crooked”“launched her political career by letting terrorists off the hook”“We must not let #CrookedHillary take her CRIMINAL SCHEME into the Oval Office”“Crooked Hillary”“unfit to be president”“Bad judgement!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“should not be allowed to run for president”“Crooked”“a big mistake”“Crooked”“Guilty - cannot run”“decades of lies and scandal”“Crooked Hillary's corruption is closing in”“Crooked”“unfit to serve”“Crooked”“doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president”

Martin O'Malley
FORMER MARYLAND GOVERNOR
“has very little chance”“failed”“a clown”

Bernie Sanders
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“can't even defend his own microphone”“Very sad!”“wacko”“a disaster”“he would be so easy to beat!”“is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!”“Crazy”“Crazy”“has totally sold out”“not true to himself”“selling out!”“has abandoned his supporters”“ending really weak”“exhausted”“just can't go on any longer”“SAD!”“exhausted”“no energy left!”“flamed out”“has lost his energy and his strength”“has totally given up on his fight for the people”“has done such a complete fold”“totally sold out”“Waste of time”“he just wants to shut down and go home to bed!”“Did Bernie go home and go to sleep?”
REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

Jeb Bush
FORMER FLORIDA GOVERNOR
“will never secure the border”“will NEVER Make America Great Again”“just doesn't get it”“weak on illegal immigration”“bad on women's health issues”“just can't get it right!”“a failing campaign”“100% CONTROLLED”“policies in Florida helped lead to its almost total collapse”“has been confused for forty years”“doubled Florida State debt”“pathetic”“our country needs more energy and spirit than you can provide!”“too soft”“totally lost”“had a tiny 300 person crowd”“if he can't manage his campaign, how can he manage our countries finances?”“paid ridiculous amounts of money”“stupid message”“if Jeb Bush were more competent he could not have lost the skirmish with Marco”“puppet”“campaign is a disaster”“weak”“ineffective”“false advertising”“terrible on Face the Nation”“a basket case”“a loser”“can't win”“weak”“low energy”“campaign is a disaster”“phony”“really pathetic”“poor”“he's bottom (and gone), I'm top (by a lot)”“ridiculous”“SO SAD”“failed candidate”“spent $59 million & done”“took millions of $'s of hit ads on me”“a sad case”“a total embarrassment to himself and his family”“low-energy 'stiff'”“has no chance”“campaign is a disaster”“weak & ineffective”“chances of winning are zero”“did poorly last night in the debate”“sad sack”“low energy”“he should go home and relax!”“low energy guy”“at the bottom of the barrel”“total disaster”“had to bring in mommy to take a slap at me”“zero communication skills”“weak candidate”“spent a fortune of special interest money on a Super Bowl ad”“desperate”“A pathetic figure!”“Sad!”“failed campaign”“Not a leader!”“has gone nasty with lies”“by far the weakest of the lot”“Jeb failed as Jeb”“gave up and enlisted Mommy and his brother”“Weak”“no chance”“Weak”“lightweight”“spending a fortune of special interest against me in SC”“desperate and sad”“lightweight”“How can @JebBush beat Hillary Clinton- if he can't beat anyone else on the #GOPDebate stage with $150M?”“failed campaign”“has no clue”“hypocrite”“Just another clueless politician!”“just got contact lenses and got rid of the glasses. He wants to look cool, but it's far too late”“low energy”“failed presidential candidate”“no honor!”“is miserable”“fell more than anybody”“no more Bushes”“campaign is in total disarray”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”“puppet”“cratered”“low-energy individual”“will do anything to stay at the trough”

Posted by: D'OHnald ()
Date: January 14, 2017 09:18AM

Ben Carson
RETIRED NEUROSURGEON
“very weak on illegal immigration”“has never created a job in his life (well, maybe a nurse)”“Pyramids built for grain storage - don't people get it?”“many lies by Ben Carson”“very weak on illegal immigration”“incapable of understanding foreign policy”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”

Chris Christie
NEW JERSEY GOVERNOR
“spending all of his time in NH”

Ted Cruz
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“he will fall like all others”“should not make statements behind closed doors to his bosses”“would speak behind my back, get caught, and then deny it”“not nice”“not believable”“Goldman Sachs owns him”“not much of a reformer”“The Ted Cruz wiseguy apology to the people of New York is a disgrace”“did not list on his personal disclosure form personally guaranteed loans from banks. They own him!”“the ultimate hypocrite”“says one thing for money, does another for votes”“why did he accept money from people who espouse gay marriage?”“hypocrite”“When will @TedCruz give all the New York based campaign contributions back to the special interests that control him”“greatly dishonest”“hypocrite”“spending $millions on ads paid for by his N.Y. bosses”“should be immediately disqualified in Iowa”“just lied again”“told thousands of caucusgoers (voters) that Trump was strongly in favor of ObamaCare and 'choice' - a total lie!”“fraud”“sent out a VOTER VIOLATION certificate to thousands of voters”“didn't win Iowa, he illegally stole it”“dropping like a rock”“reckless”“people do not like Ted”“a nervous wreck”“falling in the polls”“puppet!”“in bed w/ Wall St.”“a nervous wreck”“not caring for the truth”“can't even get a Senator like @BenSasse, who is easy, to endorse him”“Not one Senator is endorsing Canada Ted!”“dishonest”“deceptive”“totally unelectable”“lying on so many levels”“caught cold in lie”“the worst liar, crazy or very dishonest”“lies so much and is so dishonest”“I have standing to sue him for not being a natural born citizen”“cheater”“Nasty”“LIES!”“a cheater!”“holds the Bible high and then lies and misrepresents the facts!”“complete & total liar”“a liar!”“lying”“a true lowlife pol!”“a world class LIAR”“biggest liar in politics!”“disloyal”“does not have the right 'temperment' to be President”“lies like a dog-over and over again!”“liar”“a nasty guy”“loser”“choker”“lying”“he has accomplished absolutely nothing”“another all talk, no action pol!”“LYIN' TED”“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“Lyin’”“lyin'”“desperate”“his lying is getting worse”“can't win!”“lyin'”“a big problem!”“Mormons don't like LIARS!”“Lyin'”“Who should star in a reboot of Liar Liar- Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz? Let me know”“lyin'”“just another dishonest politician”“weak”“losing big”“attacked New Yorkers and New York values- we don't forget!”“Lyin'”“will never be able to beat Hillary”“Despite a rigged delegate system, I am hundreds of delegates ahead of him”“Lyin'”“can't get votes (I am millions ahead of him)”“has to get his delegates from the Republican bosses”“Lyin'”“can't win with the voters so he has to sell himself to the bosses”“Hillary would destroy him”“Lyin’”“hates New York”“all he can do is be a spoiler, never a nice thing to do”“Drop out LYIN' Ted”“Lyin'”“mathematically dead and totally desperate”“weak”“desperate”“has to team up with a guy who openly can't stand him”“Lyin'”“can never beat Hilary Clinton”“Lyin', can never beat Hillary Clinton”“has NO path to victory”“Lyin'”“really went wacko today”“Made all sorts of crazy charges”“Can't function under pressure”“not very presidential”“Sad!”“Lyin', he should drop out of the race-stop wasting time & money”“will do anything to stay at the trough”

Carly Fiorina
FORMER BUSINESS EXECUTIVE
“if you listen to Carly Fiorina for more than ten minutes straight, you develop a massive headache”“has zero chance”“did such a horrible job”“terrible at business”“failing campaign”“campaign is dead”“a running mate who was unable to catch on in her own failed campaign”“a V.P. candidate who failed badly”

Lindsey Graham
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“embarrassed himself with his failed run for President”“embarrasses himself with endorsement of Bush”“had zero in his presidential run before dropping out in disgrace”“got zero against me- no cred!”“dumb mouthpiece”“Failed presidential candidate”“should respect me”“nasty!”“ALL TALK AND NO ACTION!”“I ran him out of the race like a little boy”“in the end he had no support”“failed presidential candidate”“no honor!”“Really sad”“so easy to beat!”

Bobby Jindal
FORMER LOUISIANA GOVERNOR
“lightweight”“registered at less than 1 percent in the polls”“spent $1,000 to register in New Hampshire & dropped out the next day. Such a waste!”

John Kasich
OHIO GOVERNOR
“wasting time & money”“failed campaign & debating skills”“failed image”“pathetic”“so irrelevant to the race”“I will sue him just for fun!”“he came in dead last”“almost last”“fell right into President Obama's trap on ObamaCare”“total dud”“total failure”“can't debate”“dummy”“one of the worst presidential candidates in history”“poor”“doesn't have what it takes”“Absentee Governor”“good for Mexico!”“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“only looks O.K. in polls against Hillary because nobody views him as a threat and therefore have placed ZERO negative ads against him”“will drop like a rock in the polls”“mathematically dead and totally desperate”“Typical politician”“can't make a deal work”“so easy to beat!”

George Pataki
FORMER NEW YORK GOVERNOR
“couldn't be elected dog catcher if he ran again”“terrible governor of NY, one of the worst”“did a terrible job”“did a terrible job”“registers ZERO in the polls”“so easy to beat!”

Rand Paul
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“truly weird”“reminds me of a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain”“Why is @RandPaul allowed to take advantage of the people of Kentucky”“Lightweight”“didn't get the right gene”“lowly”“failed presidential candidate”“made a fool of himself”

Rick Perry
FORMER TEXAS GOVERNOR
“failed at the border”“needs a new pair of glasses”“doesn't understand what the word demagoguery means”“failed on the border”“should be forced to take an IQ test”“did an absolutely horrible job of securing the border”“should be ashamed of himself”

Marco Rubio
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“worst voting record in Senate”“just another all talk, no action, politician”“truly doesn't have a clue!”“worst voting record in Sen.”“weak on illegal immigration”“will allow anyone into the country”“rarely there to vote on a bill”“worst attendance record in Senate”“VERY weak on immigration”“knows nothing about finance”“incapable of making great trade deals”“lightweight”“very weak on stopping illegal immigration”“all talk and no action”“worst voting record in Senate”“lazy”“never made ten cents”“totally controlled”“very disloyal”“perfect little puppet”“very disloyal to Jeb”“lightweight”“cannot be President”“a highly overrated politician”“couldn't even respond properly to President Obama's State of the Union Speech without pouring sweat & chugging water”“a lightweight choker”“very weak on illegal immigration”“lightweight choker”“Lying”“looks like a little boy on stage”“not presidential material!”“Lightweight choker”“looks like a little boy on stage”“not presidential material”“lightweight”“once a choker, always a choker!”“Mr. Meltdown”“he is a choker, and once a choker, always a choker!”“Mr. Meltdown”“Lightweight”“Doesn't even show up for votes!”“lightweight”“lightweight”“lightweight”“not as smart as Cruz, and may be an even bigger liar”“lightweight”“little”“the lightweight from Florida”“lightweight Senator”“Little”“the lightweight no show Senator from Florida”“set to be the 'puppet' of the special interest Koch brothers”“Little”“the lightweight no show Senator from Florida, just another Washington politician”“Little”“poor work ethic!”“just another Washington D.C. politician”“all talk and no action”“gave amnesty to criminal aliens guilty of 'sex offenses.' DISGRACE!”“treated America's ICE officers 'like absolute trash' in order to pass Obama's amnesty”“Phony”“lightweight”“Interesting how my numbers have gone so far up since lightweight Marco Rubio has turned nasty. Love it!”“never even shows up to vote”“worst record”“a joke!”“Rubio puts out ad that my pilot was a drug dealer- not true, not my pilot!”“failed presidential candidate”“lightweight”“big loser”“fraud lightweight”“dishonest lightweight”“he is scamming Florida”“lightweight”“Dishonest”“Lightweight”“worst voting record in the U.S. Senate in many years”“will never MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”“weak on illegal immigration”“only won the debate in the minds of desperate people”

Scott Walker
WISCONSIN GOVERNOR
“not smart”“your very dumb fundraiser hit me very hard--- not smart!”“not presidential material”“massive deficit, bad jobs forecast, a mess”“puppet”“cratered”

DEMOCRATIC POLITICIANS

Joseph R. Biden Jr.
VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
“not very bright”

Cory Booker
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future!”“I know more about Cory than he knows about himself.”

Ben Cardin
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“It's politicians like Cardin that have destroyed Baltimore.”

Bill Clinton
FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
“DEMONSTRATED A PENCHANT FOR SEXISM”“so inappropriate”“terrible, failed badly”“was called a racist”“hypocrite”“the WORST abuser of woman in U.S. political history”“What Bill did was stupid!”“Highly overrated!”“There's never been anyone more abusive to women in politics”“Wild Bill”
Bill and Hillary Clinton
“the real predators”

Tim Kaine
DEMOCRATIC VICE-PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE
“took hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts”“owned by the banks”“in pocket of Wall Street”“a joke!”

Sam Liccardo
MAYOR OF SAN JOSE, CALIF.
“did a terrible job”

Michael Nutter
FORMER MAYOR OF PHILADELPHIA
“a crude dope!”“doing a terrible job”“low life”

President Obama
“weak & ineffective”“all talk & no action”“horrible”“terrible”“I did much better on 60 Minutes last week than President Obama did tonight”“he is just so bad!”“has a horrible attitude”“Is our president insane?”“spends so much time speaking of the so-called Carbon footprint, and yet he flies all the way to Hawaii on a massive old 747”“perhaps the worst president in U.S. history!”“looks and sounds so ridiculous”“weak”“the worst president in U.S. history!”“failed”“WEAK leadership”“living in a world of the make believe!”“trying to destroy Israel with all his bad moves”“doesn't have a clue”“perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!”“disastrous judgment”“should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late!”“not a natural deal maker”“Only makes bad deals!”“Why is he campaigning instead of creating jobs & fixing Obamacare? Get back to work”“If Obama worked as hard on straightening out our country as he has trying to protect and elect Hillary, we would all be much better off!”“hollowing out our military”“incompetent leader”

Stephanie Rawlings-Blake
MAYOR OF BALTIMORE
“a joke!”

Bakari Sellers
FORMER SOUTH CAROLINA CONGRESSMAN
“failed @CNN announcer”

Marty Walsh
MAYOR OF BOSTON
“wasted a lot of time and money”

Elizabeth Warren
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“goofy”“goofy”“a fraud!”“Goofy”“Hillary Clinton’s flunky”“has a career that is totally based on a lie”“Goofy”“phony Native American heritage”“Goofy”“weak and ineffective”“Does nothing”“All talk, no action -- maybe her Native American name?”“Goofy”“one of the least effective Senators in the entire U.S. Senate”“has done nothing!”“Goofy”“didn’t have the guts to run for POTUS”“phony Native American heritage”“Goofy”“didn’t have the guts to run for POTUS”“phony Native American heritage”“using the woman’s card”“Our Native American Senator”“goofy couldn’t care less about the American worker”“does nothing to help!”“lied”“failed Senator”“goofy”“gets nothing done”“If it were up to goofy Elizabeth Warren, we’d have no jobs in America”“she doesn’t have a clue”“Goofy”“lowlife!”“Total hypocrite!”“All talk, no action!”“Goofy”“one of the least productive U.S. Senators”“has a nasty mouth”“Goofy”“Very racist!”“one of the least productive senators”“goofy”“Goofy”“the least productive Senator in the U.S. Senate”“Goofy”“Pocahontas”“Goofy”“a very weak Senator”“Pocahontas”“wanted V.P. slot so badly but wasn't chosen because she has done nothing in the Senate”“Pocahontas”“Pocahontas”“bombed last night!”“Sad to watch”

Debbie Wasserman Schultz
UNITED STATES CONGRESSWOMAN
“overrated”“highly neurotic”

Anthony D. Weiner
FORMER UNITED STATES CONGRESSMAN
“perv”“sleazebag”

Bill de Blasio
MAYOR OF NEW YORK CITY
“probably the worst Mayor in the history of #NYC”“inept”“worst mayor in the United States”“the worst mayor in the United States”“disgrace”

REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS

George Bush
“no more Bushes”

George W. Bush
“wants $120,000 to make a boring speech”“not nice!”“the WTC came down during his watch”“no more Bushes”

Jeff Flake
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“weak”“a very weak and ineffective Senator”“Sad!”“Really sad”

Nikki Haley
SOUTH CAROLINA GOVERNOR
“The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Haley!”

John McCain
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“dummy”“graduated last in his class”“should be defeated in the primaries”“doing a lousy job in taking care of our Vets”“let us down”“has failed miserably”“All he does is go on television is talk, talk, talk”“incapable of doing anything.”“I am no fan”“has done nothing”“very foul mouthed”“begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won)”

Tom Ridge
FORMER PENNSYLVANIA GOVERNOR
“faulty thought process”“a failed 'Bushy' & PA Governor”“shouldn't be allowed to do [his] bias commentary”

Mitt Romney
FORMER MASSACHUSETTS GOVERNOR
“why would anybody listen to @MittRomney?”“lost an election that should have easily been won”“he choked!”“terrible 'choke' loss to Obama”“blew an election that should have never been lost”“I don't need his angry advice”“so awkward and goofy”“one of the dumbest and worst candidates in the history of Republican politics”“failed”“didn't show his tax return until SEPTEMBER 21, 2012, and then only after being humiliated by Harry R”“bad messenger for estab!”“Failed Presidential Candidate”“desperate move by the man who should have easily beaten Barrack Obama”“doesn't know how to win”“Why did Mitt Romney BEG me for my endorsement four years ago?”“a disaster candidate who had no guts and choked”“a total joke, and everyone knows it!”“let us all down in the last presidential race”“a mixed up man who doesn't have a clue. No wonder he lost!”“Failed”“Failed presidential candidate”“the man who ‘choked’ and let us all down”“choked like a dog”“Really sad”

Paul D. Ryan
HOUSE SPEAKER
“very weak”“ineffective”“disloyal”“always fighting the Republican nominee!”“doesn't know how to win”“does zilch!”

Ben Sasse
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“totally ineffective”“looks more like a gym rat than a U.S. Senator”“how the hell did he ever get elected?”“Really sad”

Rick Scott
FLORIDA GOVERNOR
“did really poorly on television”

John Sununu
FORMER NEW HAMPSHIRE GOVERNOR
“couldn't get elected dog catcher”“forgot to mention my phenomenal biz success rate”“dummy”

JOURNALISTS AND OTHER MEDIA FIGURES

Matt Bai
NATIONAL POLITICAL COLUMNIST, YAHOO NEWS
“dummy”

Michael Barbaro
REPORTER, THE NEW YORK TIMES
“The writer of the now proven false story”“should resign”“the author of the now discredited @nytimes hit piece on me”

Glenn Beck
TELEVISION PERSONALITY
“wacky”“a real nut job”“always seems to be crying”“viewers & ratings are way down”“irrelevant”“mental basketcase”“irrelevant”“very dumb and failing”“has zero credibility”“wacko”“sad”“failing, crying, lost soul”“irrelevant”“crying”“dumb as a rock”“failing”“lost all credibility”“endorsement means nothing!”

Joy Behar
TELEVISION HOST
“fired from her last show for lack of ratings”

Lisa Belkin
CHIEF NATIONAL CORRESPONDENT, YAHOO NEWS
“low-life”

Charles Blow
COLUMNIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES
“dishonest reporting”

Brent Bozell
PRESIDENT, MEDIA RESEARCH CENTER
“begging for money like a dog”

David Brooks
“is closing in on being the dumbest of them all”“doesn’t have a clue”“one of the dumbest of all pundits”“he has no sense of the real world!”“a clown”“dummy!”

Frank Bruni
“dope”

Mika Brzezinski
CO-HOST, “MORNING JOE”
“has gone wild with hate”“very insecure”“clown”“off the wall”“neurotic”“not very bright”“mess!”“crazy”“crazy and very dumb”“had a mental breakdown while talking about me”

Carl Cameron
REPORTER, FOX NEWS
“consistently fumbles & misrepresents poll results”“has been so wrong & he hates it!”

Alisyn Camerota
CO-HOST, “NEW DAY”
“disaster”

Graydon Carter
EDITOR, VANITY FAIR
“a total loser”“sloppy”“grubby”

Amy Chozick
“third-rate-reporter”“totally in the Hillary circle of bias”

Anderson Cooper
ANCHOR, CNN
“Has the absolutely worst anti-Trump talking heads on his show”

Katie Couric
GLOBAL ANCHOR, YAHOO NEWS
“third rate reporter”“has been largely forgotten”“should be ashamed of herself”“fraudulent editing”

S.E. Cupp
COLUMNIST
“hard to watch, zero talent”“one of the dumber pundits on tv”“totally biased loser who doesn't have a clue”“will be gone soon”“one of the least talented people on television”“boring and biased!”“flunkie”“[one] of the dumbest people in politics”

Sopan Deb
REPORTER, CBS NEWS
“dishonest reporting”“should be fired”“lied”“dishonest”

Donny Deutsch
TELEVISION PERSONALITY
“a big failure in TV”“Irrelevant!”

Maureen Dowd
“Wacky”“hardly knows me”“makes up things that I never said”“boring interviews and column”“A neurotic dope!”“Crazy”“wacky”“pretends she knows me well--wrong!”

Erick Erickson
CONSERVATIVE COMMENTATOR
“fired like a dog”“just doesn't have IT!”“no 'it' factor”“total low life”“will fade fast”“ran Red State into the ground”“got fired like a dog from RedState”“a major sleaze and buffoon”

Major Garrett
WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT, CBS NEWS
“total agenda”“bad reporter”“covers me very inaccurately”

Willie Geist
HOST, “SUNDAY TODAY”
“uncomfortable looking”

Bernard Goldberg
JOURNALIST
“not good”“just doesn't know about winning”

David Gregory
POLITICAL ANALYST, CNN
“got thrown off of TV by NBC”“fired like a dog!”“not nice!”

Maggie Haberman
JOURNALIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES
“sad”“third-rate-reporter”“totally in the Hillary circle of bias”

Mark Halperin
POLITICAL ANALYST
“doesn't have a natural instinct for politics”“Sleepy Eyes”

Mary Katharine Ham
JOURNALIST
“isn't smart enough to know what's going on at the border”

John Harwood
CHIEF WASHINGTON CORRESPONDENT, CNBC
“bombed”

Melinda Henneberger
FORMER EDITOR IN CHIEF, ROLL CALL
“Don't misrepresent in order to make a point”

Dan Henninger
DEPUTY EDITOR, WALL STREET JOURNAL EDITORIAL PAGE
“lies”

Hugh Hewitt
HOST, “THE HUGH HEWITT SHOW”
“Very low ratings”“just a 3rd rate 'gotcha' guy!”

Jeff Horwitz
REPORTER, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
“one of the worst reporters in the business”“wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face”

Arianna Huffington
FOUNDER, THE HUFFINGTON POST
“liberal clown”“dummy”

Brit Hume
POLITICAL ANALYST, FOX NEWS
“know nothing”“a dope!”

Kasie Hunt
POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT, MSNBC
“poor and purposely inaccurate reporting”

Hallie Jackson
CORRESPONDENT, NBC NEWS
“bad reporting”

Megyn Kelly
ANCHOR, FOX NEWS
“really bombed tonight”“really off her game”“highly overrated”“lightweight”“should take another eleven day 'unscheduled' vacation”“had her two puppets say bad stuff”“I don't watch”“don't watch her show”“really weird, she's being driven crazy”“the most overrated anchor”“very bad at math”“bad!”“dopey”“lies”“so average in every way”“Never worth watching”“sick”“the most overrated person on tv”“crazy”“is always complaining about Trump and yet she devotes her shows to me”“lightweight reporter”“I refuse to call Megyn Kelly a bimbo, because that would not be politically correct”“Without me her ratings would tank”“Get a life Megyn!”“Can't watch Crazy Megyn anymore”“Crazy”“Crazy”“her bad show is a total hit piece on me”“Highly overrated”“crazy”“so average in so many ways!”“highly overrated”“BAD”“You have no idea what my strategy on ISIS is”“get your facts straight”“not very good or professional”“highly overrated”“lightweight reporter”
John King

CHIEF NATIONAL CORRESPONDENT, CNN
“underachieving”

Serge Kovaleski
“The reporter who pulled-back from his 14 year old never retracted story is having fun. I don't know what he looks like and don't know him!”

Charles Krauthammer
COLUMNIST
“a dope”“highly overrated”“dopey”“should be fired”“clown”“highly overrated”“biased”“a @FoxNews flunky”“Iraq war monger”

Bill Kristol
EDITOR, THE WEEKLY STANDARD
“Dopey”“lost all credibility”“a sad case”“his predictions are always wrong”“dopey”“an embarrassed loser”“dummy”“even dumber”

Charles Lane
OPINION WRITER, THE WASHINGTON POST
“a real dope”

Don Lemon
ANCHOR, CNN
“a lightweight”“dumb as a rock”

Tom Llamas
REPORTER, ABC NEWS
“cannot report the news truthfully”“fraudulent story”

Rich Lowry
EDITOR, NATIONAL REVIEW
“truly one of the dumbest of the talking heads”“doesn't have a clue!”“incompetent”“should not be allowed on TV”“clueless”

Ruth Marcus
COLUMNIST, THE WASHINGTON POST
“terrible today on Face the Nation”“no focus, poor level of concentration”

Jonathan Martin
JOURNALIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES
“dishonest”“not good reporting”“would be nice if @jmartNYT learned how to read the polls before writing his next story”

Meghan McCain
HOST, “AMERICA NOW,” AND FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR
“terrible”“Angry”“obnoxious”“she will never make it on T.V.”

Joe McQuaid
PUBLISHER, NEW HAMPSHIRE UNION LEADER
“dumb”

Ana Navarro
CONTRIBUTOR, CNN
“has no talent, no TV persona”“flunkie”“[one] of the dumbest people in politics”

Tim O'Brien
JOURNALIST, BLOOMBERG
“dumb guy with no clue”“really stupid talking head”“dopey writer”
Clare O'Connor

STAFF WRITER, FORBES
“dummy”“dummy”“dummy writer”

Lawrence O'Donnell
TELEVISION HOST, MSNBC
“dopey political pundit”“one of the dumber people on television”“a fool”“dopey”

Steve Rattner
WALL STREET EXECUTIVE AND NEW YORK TIMES CONTRIBUTING WRITER
“should have gone to prison”

Cokie Roberts
CONTRIBUTOR, “MORNING EDITION”
“kooky”“even dumber”

Jennifer Rubin
BLOGGER, THE WASHINGTON POST
“one of the dumber bloggers”“in love with Marco Rubio?”

Joe Scarborough
HOST, “MORNING JOE”
“Not much power or insight!”“has gone really hostile ever since I said I won't do or watch the show anymore”“clown”“a mess”

Ben Schreckinger
REPORTER, POLITICO
“major lightweight with no credibility”“so dishonest”

Molly Sims
MODEL AND ACTRESS
“a disaster”

Tavis Smiley
JOURNALIST, PBS
“hater & racist”

Shep Smith
ANCHOR, FOX NEWS
“so totally biased”“should be ashamed of himself”

Chris Stirewalt
EDITOR, FOX NEWS CHANNEL
“one of the dumbest political pundits on television”“dope”“really dumb puppet”

Marc Thiessen
COLUMNIST AND FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR
“failed”“never been able to make a comeback”“a third rate talent”“really dumb puppet”

Chuck Todd
MODERATOR, “MEET THE PRESS”
“love watching him fail”“killing Meet the Press”“pathetic”“sleepy eyes”“just hopeless”“knows so little about politics”“so dishonest in his reporting”“no ratings”“was going off the air until I came along”“sleepy eyes”“totally biased”“totally biased against me”“totally one-sided interview”“Sleepy eyes”“a man with so little touch for politics”“sleepy eyes”“will be fired like a dog”“very dishonest”“still not nice”“I saved his job”

Katy Tur
JOURNALIST, NBC NEWS
“incompetent”“incorrect story”“should be fired”“dishonest reporting”“3rd rate reporter”“lied”“dishonest”

The Wall Street Journal editorial board
OPINION PAGES OF THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
“dummies”

Nicolle Wallace
FORMER CO-HOST, “THE VIEW”
“doesn't have a clue”“a disaster”

George Will
COLUMNIST
“wrong on so many subjects”“wrong almost all of the time”“broken down”“boring and totally biased”“should be thrown off Fox News”“broken down political pundit”“dopey”“BORING”“one of the most overrated political pundits”“lost his way long ago”“made many bad calls”“deadpan”

Juan Williams
POLITICAL ANALYST, FOX NEWS
“you never speak well of me & yet when I saw you at Fox you ran over like a child and wanted a picture”“He asked if he could have pictures taken with me. I said fine. He then trashes on air!”

Jeff Zeleny
SENIOR WASHINGTON CORRESPONDENT, CNN
“bad reporter”

Jeff Zucker
PRESIDENT, CNN
“failed @NBC and he is now failing @CNN”

Mort Zuckerman
OWNER, THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
“Dopey”“has a major inferiority complex”“dopey”“dopey clown”
OTHER PEOPLE

Huma Abedin
AIDE TO HILLARY CLINTON
“was a major security risk”

John R. Allen
RETIRED UNITED STATES MARINE GENERAL
“failed badly in his fight against ISIS”“his record = BAD”

Ruth Bader Ginsburg
SUPREME COURT JUSTICE
“has embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements about me”“Her mind is shot”“resign!”“an incompetent judge!”

Elizabeth Beck
LAWYER
“she wanted to breast pump in front of me at dep.”“easy for me to beat”“I loved beating her”“did a terrible job against me”“knows nothing about me”“People like lawyer Elizabeth Beck and failed writer Harry Hurt & others talk about me but know nothing about me”

Paul Begala
FORMER POLITICAL ADVISER TO BILL CLINTON
“dopey”“has knowingly committed fraud”

Michael Bloomberg
FORMER MAYOR OF NEW YORK CITY
“Little”“never had the guts to run for president”“his last term as Mayor was a disaster!”

Donna Brazile
INTERIM CHAIRWOMAN, DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE
“Totally dishonest”“chokes on the truth”

Jeb Bush campaign staffer
“arrogant”“questioned me in such a nasty fashion”

CNN panelists
“Boring”“mostly losers in life!”“a joke”“biased”“very dumb”

Mark Cuban
OWNER, DALLAS MAVERICKS
“dopey”

Gonzalo P. Curiel
JUDGE OF THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
“very unfair”“Totally biased”“totally biased”“very biased”“unfair”

Rodrigo Duterte
PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES
“Terrible!”

Robert Gates
FORMER SECRETARY OF DEFENSE
“knows nothing about me”“a total disaster!”“never liked”“dopey”“Always speaks badly of his many bosses”

The cast of “Hamilton”
CAST OF THE BROADWAY SHOW
“very rude”“should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior”

Harry Hurt III
AUTHOR, “LOST TYCOON: THE MANY LIVES OF DONALD J. TRUMP”
“dummy dope”“wrote a failed book”“failed writer”“People like lawyer Elizabeth Beck and failed writer Harry Hurt & others talk about me but know nothing about me”

Cheri Jacobus
G.O.P. CONSULTANT
“virtually incompetent”“failed career”“incoherent with anger”“went hostile”“a real dummy”“really dumb”“Begged my people for a job”“Major loser, zero credibility!”

John Kasich's ad guy
“his proposal was a rip off”

Charles Koch
CONSERVATIVE DONOR, BILLIONAIRE, PHILANTHROPIST
“looking for a new puppet”

John Legere
CHIEF EXECUTIVE, T-MOBILE
“focus on running your company”“try hiring some good managers”

Errol Louis
POLITICAL COMMENTATOR
“doesn't have a clue”

Frank Luntz
POLITICAL CONSULTANT
“knows nothing about me or my religion”“came to my office looking for work”“a low-class slob”“where did you find that dumb panel”“a clown”“a total clown”

Alicia Machado
FORMER MISS UNIVERSE
“my worst Miss U.”“a con”“disgusting (check out sex tape and past)”

Angela Merkel
CHANCELLOR OF GERMANY
“ruining Germany”

Russell Moore
EVANGELICAL LEADER
“a terrible representative of Evangelicals”“A nasty guy with no heart!”

Michael J. Morell
FORMER DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE C.I.A.
“lightweight”“has made serious bad calls”“a total Clinton flunky!”

Dana Perino
FORMER WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY
“just not getting there”

Colin Powell
FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE
“I was never a fan”“weak understanding of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq”

Barbara Res
FORMER TRUMP EXECUTIVE AND AUTHOR OF “ALL ALONE ON THE 68TH FLOOR”
“nasty”

John Roberts
UNITED STATES CHIEF JUSTICE
“my judicial appointments will do the right thing unlike... Roberts”“let us down”

Karl Rove
FORMER DEPUTY WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF
“clown”“has no credibility”“a bush plant who called all races wrong”“irrelevant clown, sweats and shakes nervously”“has zero cred”“made fool of himself in '12”“a clown with zero credibility”“wasted $400 million”“didn't win one race”“total loser”“spent $430 million and lost ALL races”“dope”“dopey”“easy to beat!”“biased dope”“moron”“total fool”“an all talk, no action dummy!”“part of the Republican Establishment problem”“dope”“loser”“an establishment dope”“has made so many mistakes”“has ZERO credibility”“just totally bombed”“a loser”“dummy”“should get a life”“establishment flunky”“dopey”“pushing Republicans down the same old path of defeat”“a loser”“so biased”“still thinks Romney won”“unfair”“sick”“should be fired!”“a failed Jeb Bushy”“Never says anything good & never will”“Shouldn't be on the air!”“purposely mischaracterized my statement”“dopey”“dummy”“shouldn't be allowed to do [his] bias commentary”“no credibility”“FoxNews should can him”“dummy”“loser”
Tony Schwartz

GHOSTWRITER, "THE ART OF THE DEAL"
“Dummy writer”“wanted to do a second book with me for years (I said no)”“a hostile basket case who feels jilted!”“hardly knows me”“Never liked his style”“Irrelevant dope!”

Paul Singer
HEDGE FUND MANAGER
“Mr. Amnesty”

Stuart Stevens
POLITICAL CONSULTANT
“terrible political instincts”“a zero”“arrogant”“made some of the dumbest political decisions of all time”“can't get a job!”“failed campaign strategist”“a dumb guy who fails @ virtually everything he touches”“very incompetent”“a clown!”“failed advisor”“failed campaign manager of Mitt Romney's historic loss”“Sad!”

Alwaleed bin Talal
PRINCE, SAUDI ARABIA
“dopey”“wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy's money”

Vandals
WHOEVER FIREBOMBED A G.O.P. OFFICE IN ORANGE COUNTY, N.C.
“Animals”

Bob Vander Plaats
PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE, THE FAMILY LEADER
“a bad guy!”“phony”“a total phony”“dishonest guy”“asked me for expensive hotel rooms”“phony”“a total phony and con man”

Frank VanderSloot
ENTREPRENEUR
“Last victim was Mitt Romney - see how that turned out.”

Rick Wilson
POLITICAL CONSULTANT
“weak and totally conflicted”“dumb as a rock”

CELEBRITIES

Alec Baldwin
ACTOR
“portrayal stinks”“impersonation just can't get any worse”

Brandon Victor Dixon
ACTOR PORTRAYING AARON BURR IN "HAMILTON"
“Very rude and insulting”“Couldn't even memorize lines!”

Whoopi Goldberg
ACTRESS AND TELEVISION PERSONALITY
“now in total freefall”“terrible”“very sad!”

Samuel L. Jackson
ACTOR
“does too many TV commercials – boring”“not a fan”“cheats”“Don’t like @SamuelLJackson’s golf swing. Not athletic”

Penn Jillette
PERFORMER
“boring guy”“goofball atheist”“never had a chance”“wrote letter to me begging for forgiveness”“worst show in Las Vegas”“hokey garbage”“sad”

Woody Johnson
OWNER, THE NEW YORK JETS
“If Woody would’ve been w/me, he would’ve been in the playoffs”

John Oliver
COMEDIAN, HOST, “LAST WEEK TONIGHT”
“very boring and low rated show”

Ronda Rousey
MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST
“not a nice person!”

Paulina Vega
FORMER MISS UNIVERSE
“hypocrite”

Neil Young
MUSICIAN
“total hypocrite”

PLACES

Britain
“trying hard to disguise their massive Muslim problem”
China
“Terrible!”
Germany
“going through massive attacks to its people by the migrants allowed to enter the country”“a total mess-big crime”
Iran
“doing many bad things behind our backs”
Mexico
“not our friend”“they're killing us”“unbelievable corruption”“we get the killers, drugs & crime, they get the money!”“totally corrupt gov't”“totally corrupt”
New Jersey
STATE
“deeply troubled”
Saudi Arabia
“without us, gone!”
United States
“has become a dumping ground for the world”“out negotiated again”“Iran ripped us off by making one of the best deals of any kind in history”“we are letting criminals knowingly stay in our country”“we are weak”“looks more and more like a paper tiger”“get tough and smart U.S., or we won't have a country anymore”“totally lost control of illegal immigration, even with criminals”“not looking good”“not looking smart”“not looking tough!”“a divided crime scene”“it will only get worse!”“looking so dumb”
Washington, D.C.
“such a mess”“nothing works”
GROUPS AND POLITICAL ORGANIZATIONS

Jeb Bush campaign
“a total waste of money”“too much staff being paid way too much money”
Jeb Bush supporters
“everyone of those people who contributed are getting something to the detriment of America”
Club for Growth
ANTITAX POLITICAL GROUP
“phony”“Total hypocrites!”“Little respected”“Phony”“falsely advertising”“crooked”“total frauds”“went hostile w/ a series of incorrect & ill-informed ads”“asked me for $1 million. I said no & they went negative. Extortion!”“a very dishonest group”“They represent conservative values terribly & are bad for America”“Phony”“tried to shake me down for one million dollars”“They are total losers!”“a dumb group!”“trying to extort $1,000,000.00 from me”“tried to extort $1,000,000 from me”“Disgraceful!”
Ted Cruz campaign
“the Cruz people are back to doing very sleazy and dishonest 'pushpolls' on me”“bad!”
Democratic presidential candidates
“no STAR”“very gentle and soft”
Democrats
“it's the Democrat's total weakness that is the greatest recruiting tool of ISIS!!!”“in a total meltdown”“Crazy!”“cheating Bernie out of the nom”“corrupt political machine”“making up phony polls in order to suppress the the Trump”“badly defeated & demoralized”
European leaders
“weak leaders”
Islamic State
TERRORIST GROUP
“thugs”“losers”“low-level degenerates”
The Obama administration
“incompetence of our current administration is beyond comprehension”
Other presidential candidates
MOSTLY REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS
“what the other candidates are doing is a disgrace”“not only breaking the spirit of the law but the law itself”“phony”“all talk and no action”
‘Politically correct fools’
“stop wasting time and energy on nonsense”“won't even call it what it is - RADICAL ISLAM!”
Politicians
“all talk, no action”“very stupid, highly incompetent people running our country into the ground”“all talk and no action”“incompetent”“experts in never facing any consequence”“failing”“dumb”“incompetent”“we are all tired [of them]”
The public
“know NOTHING”“have got to stop working to be so politically correct”
Pundits
“poor, pathetic people”
The Republican establishment
“out of self preservation, is concerned w/ my high poll #s”“failing”“could not stop Obama (twice)”“Dishonest”
Republican Party
POLITICAL PARTY
“getting ready to treat me unfairly”
Republican Party of Virginia
POLITICAL PARTY
“BAD!”“has lost statewide 7 times in a row”“suicidal”“be smart and win for a change”“stupid”“total mess”
Other Republican candidates
“mere puppets”
Republican presidential candidates
“beg for money etc. from the Koch Brothers”“puppets”“bought and paid for by special interests!”“a small group of people who have suffered massive and embarrassing losses”
Republicans
“selfishly opposed to me!”“Disloyal”“come at you from all sides”“don't know how to win”“So naive!”“hollowing out our military”
“Super PACs”
POLITICAL FUND-RAISING COMMITTEES
“a total scam on our system and country”
Donald Trump opposition
“are totally ineffective & have been for years”
U.S. leaders
“we are being led to slaughter”“weak”“ineffective”
Washington insiders
“have made U.S. a mess!”
MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS

ABC News Politics
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“LIE”
The Associated Press
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“they have lost their way and are no longer credible”“reporting is terrible & highly inaccurate”“now irrelevant”“Reuters is a far more professional operation”“dishonest reporting”“always looking for a hit to bring them back into relevancy—ain't working”“false”“should change their fraudulent story”“has one of the worst reporters in the business”
CNBC
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“ridiculous debate terms”“pushing the GOP around”“continues to report fictious poll numbers”“fictitious polling numbers”“sad”“crazy”
CNN
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“ratings starved”“does not cover me accurately”“why can't they get it right”“just plain dumb!”“bad reporters”“only says negative”“totally one-sided and biased against me that it is becoming boring”“paid a fortune for an Iowa Poll, which shows me in first place over Cruz by 13%, 33% to 20% - then doesn't use it”“so sad”“dishonest reporting”“really one-sided and unfair reporting”“so negative it is impossible to watch”“Terrible panel”“angry haters”“working hard to make me look as bad as possible”“Very unprofessional”“bad television!”“I no longer watch”“Don't watch CNN!”“so negative, getting even worse”“Clinton News Network”“getting more and more biased”“so biased”“Shows are predictable garbage!”“one big lie!”“totally biased”“Clinton News Network”“losing all credibility”“all negative when it comes to me”“I don't watch it anymore”“softball questions”“few people are watching”“dead network!”“all negative”“Guests are stacked for Crooked Hillary!”“I don't watch”“the Clinton News Network”“people don't like”“the worst”“dumb, one-sided panels”“low ratings”“panels are so one sided”“Don't watch CNN!”“SAD!”“laughable!”“will soon be the least trusted name in news”“anchors are completely out of touch with everyday people”“low ratings”“Totally dishonest”“Constant phony reporting”“failing”“turns everyone off”“Ratings challenged”“so disgusting in their bias”“unwatchable”“Their news on me is fiction, a disgrace to the broadcasting industry, an arm of the Clinton campaign”“just doesn't get it”“ratings are so low - and getting worse”“Boring anti-Trump panelists, mostly losers in life!”“little watched”“(Clinton News Network)”“really bad”“bad product”“so negative”“the worst”“fortunately they have bad ratings”“everyone knows they are biased”“Really pathetic”“totally dishonest!”“Fraud”“still doesn't get it”“They will never learn!”“is so embarrassed by their total (100%) support of Hillary Clinton”“they don't know what to do”“I thought that @CNN would get better after they failed so badly in their support of Hillary Clinton however, since election, they are worse!”“When will @CNN get some real political talent”
The Daily Beast
NEWS WEBSITE
“failing”“money losing”
The Des Moines Register
NEWSPAPER
“failing”“ultra liberal”“has no power in Iowa”“ultra liberal”“seriously failing”“they lie”“failing”“I think something's going on w/them”
Forbes
MAGAZINE
“failed magazine”“circulation way down”“failing”“failing”
Fortune
MAGAZINE
“few people know that Fortune Magazine is still in business”
Fox News
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“should be ashamed of yourself”“only Fox News is consistantly fighting the Trump win”“other networks seem to treat me so much better than Fox News”“has been treating me very unfairly”“Why doesn't @FoxNews quote the new Iowa @CNN Poll where I have a 33% to 20% lead over Ted Cruz and all others. Think about it!”“treats me so badly”“The statement put out yesterday by @FoxNews was a disgrace to good broadcasting and journalism”“pathetic”“without me they'd have no ratings!”“the only network that does not even mention my very successful event last night”“only puts negative people on”“Biased - a total joke!”“so biased it is disgusting”“clown announcers”“in the bag!”“totally biased and disgusting reporting”“How many times can the same people ask the same question?”“not very good or professional”“not fair”“childishly written & taunting PR statement”
The Huffington Post
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“money-losing”“they only write bad stories about me!”“money losing”“money-losing”“should change their fraudulent story”
NBC News
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“very dishonest”
National Review
MAGAZINE
“failing”“lost it's way”“very few people read”“dying”“failing”“dying”“losing for years”“over”
The New Hampshire Union Leader
NEWSPAPER
“dying”“very unethical”“dying”“in turmoil”“dying”“will be dead in 2 years”“has been run into the ground”“bad management”“begged me for ads”“failing”“stupid”“desperate”“unethical record”“endorsed a candidate who can't win”“has lost all credibility”“circulation dropping to record lows”“they aren't worthy of representing the great people of NH”“kicked out of the ABC news debate like a dog”“failing”“won't survive”“highly unethical”
New York Daily News
NEWSPAPER
“nobody reads it”“Worthless”“worthless”“bleeding red ink”“a total loser!”“failing”“dead”“failing”“dying tabloid”“it is dead”
The New York Times
NEWSPAPER
“failing”“should be focused on good reporting and the papers financial survival”“poorly run and managed”“dopes”“made all bad decisions over the last decade”“incompetent”“big help will be needed fast”“SAD!”“should focus on fair and balanced reporting”“boring articles”“change your false story”“failing”“allows dishonest writers to totally fabricate stories”“failing”“failing”“truly one of the worst newspapers”“They knowingly write lies”“never even call to fact check”“Really bad people!”“failing”“covers me so inaccurately”“a seriously failing paper”“Becoming irrelevant!”“bad”“the most inaccurate coverage constantly”“Always trying to belittle”“has lost its way!”“failing”“wrote yet another hit piece on me”“A joke!”“Everyone is laughing at the @nytimes for the lame hit piece they did on me and women”“failing”“Wow, I have had so many calls from high ranking people laughing at the stupidity of the failing @nytimes piece”“failing”“DISHONEST!”“totally dishonest”“so dishonest”“failing”“a fraud!”“failing”“failing”“totally dishonest”“failing”“false, malicious & libelous”“has become a joke!”“a disgusting fraud”“Failing”“will always take a good story about me and make it bad”“Every article is unfair and biased”“Very sad!”“failing”“failing”“failing”“Very dishonest!”“So totally dishonest!”“failing”“failing”“a total lie”“These people are sick!”“failing”“failing”“a joke”“failing”“newspaper of fiction”“Very dishonest!”“failing”“Their reporting is fiction”“failing”“failing”“gets worse and worse by the day”“a dying newspaper”“failing”“has not reported properly”“at the back of the pack”“no longer a credible source”“seriously failing”“only writes dishonest hits!”“failing”“failing”“has gone nuts”“willing to say anything”“a laughingstock rag!”“failing”“irresponsible intent”“Really disgusting”“failing”“failing”“failing”“don't even call us anymore”“just write whatever they want to write, making up sources along the way!”“losing thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the “Trump phenomena””“BAD coverage of me”“How dishonest are they”“failing”“so totally wrong on transition”“failing”“upset that they looked like fools in their coverage of me”“failing”“Not nice”“they continue to cover me inaccurately and with a nasty tone!”“failing”“complaints about them are at a 15 year high”
Politico
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“covers me more inaccurately than any other media source”“go out of their way to distort truth!”“not read or respected by many”“failing”“losing lots of money”“really dishonest”“serious haters”“dishonest”“clowns”“has no power”“so dishonest!”“pure scum”“dishonest”“money losing”“Losers!”“considered by many in the world of politics to be the dumbest and most slanted of the political sites”“some very untalented reporters”“If they were legit, they would be doing far better”“3rd rate $ losing”“no credibility”“Bad reporting- no money, no cred!”“going out of business”“Losing too much money. Great news!”“in total disarray”“almost everybody quitting”“bad, dishonest journlists”“a scam!”
RedState.com
CONSERVATIVE WEBSITE
“small crowds”
USA Today
NEWSPAPER
“will lose readers!”
Univision
MEDIA ORGANIZATION
“controlled by Mexican government?”“doing really badly”“too much debt and not enough viewers”“need money fast”
Vanity Fair
MAGAZINE
“doing really poorly”“has gotten worse and worse”“has lost almost all of it's former allure!”“failing”
The Wall Street Journal
NEWSPAPER
“ever-dwindling”“looks like a tabloid”“loves to write badly about me”“so wrong, so often”“dummies”“so totally wrong”“so dishonest”“reported 'Cruz momentum' but nothing about the fact that I easily won!”“failing”“seldom has a paper been so wrong”“bad at math, nobody cares what they say in their editorials anymore, especially me!”“some of the dumbest people on television work for the Wall Street Journal”“purposely mischaracterized my statement”“failing”
The Washington Post
NEWSPAPER
“big tax shelter”“bad”“tax scam”“inaccurate”“dishonest reporting”“dishonest”“phony”“put together a hit job book on me”“inaccurate stories”“Don't buy, boring!”“loses a fortune”
The Weekly Standard
MAGAZINE
“small and slightly failing magazine”
TELEVISION SHOWS

Anderson Cooper “360”
CNN NEWS PROGRAM
“a waste”
“Inside Politics”
CNN POLITICAL SHOW
“one hour of lies”
“The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell”
TELEVISION SHOW
“unwatchable”
“Meet the Press”
TELEVISION SHOW
“did a 1 hour hit job on me today”“totally biased and mostly false”“Dishonest”“totally biased against me”“ratings starved”“very dishonest”“terrible ratings”
“Morning Joe”
TELEVISION SHOW
“so off”“off the rails”“waste of time”“rapidly fading”“They misrepresent my positions!”“Small audience”“low ratings!”“Nobody is watching”“Gone off the deep end”“bad ratings”“little watched”“SAD!”“low ratings”“sad & irrelevant!”“low-rated”“unwatchable!”“low ratings”“low ratings”
“New Day”
CNN NEWS PROGRAM
“treats me very badly”“not going to watch anymore”
“The O'Reilly Factor”
FOX NEWS PROGRAM
“why don't you have some knowledgeable talking heads on your show for a change”“Boring!”
“The View”
TELEVISION SHOW
“failing so badly that it will soon be taken off thr air”“a total disaster”“close to death”“dead T.V.”“put it to sleep”
“World News Tonight”
ABC NEWS PROGRAM
“bad reporting”
OTHER

The 2016 election
“is being rigged”“rigged”“being rigged by the media, in a coordinated effort with the Clinton campaign”“absolutely being rigged”“media-rigged”
ABC News-Washington Post poll
POLLING GROUP
“Very dishonest”“disgrace”
All Business: The Essential Donald Trump
DOCUMENTARY FILM
“a total waste of time”“A joke!”
Amazon
ONLINE RETAILER
“if @amazon ever had to pay fair taxes, its stock would crash and it would crumble like a paper bag”“@washingtonpost scam is saving it!”“no profit company”
The American delegate system
“I win a state in votes and then get non-representative delegates because they are offered all sorts of goodies by Cruz campaign. Bad system!”“totally unfair!”“The people of Colorado had their vote taken away from them by the phony politicians.”“great people being disenfranchised by politicians. Repub party is in trouble!”“The rules DID CHANGE in Colorado shortly after I entered the race in June because the pols and their bosses knew I would win with the voters”“Don't let the bosses take your vote!”“rigged!”“totally rigged”“the books are cooked”“rigged”“rigged!”“rigged”“the system is rigged”“totally rigged”“totally rigged!”“RIGGED”“rigged”
Assault allegations
ALLEGATIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT BROUGHT FORWARD BY SEVERAL WOMEN
“100% fabricated”“made-up”“pushed strongly by the media and the Clinton Campaign”“may poison the minds of the American Voter”“Totally made up nonsense to steal the election”“made up events THAT NEVER HAPPENED”“totally phoney”“100% made up”“already proven false”
Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
GOLF COURSE
“a toy by comparison”
The Benghazi hearings
CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS
“a total disaster for Republicans & America”
“The Bias-Free Language Guide”
GUIDE TO POLITICALLY SENSITIVE SPEAKING
“an outrage”
The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation
PHILANTHROPIC ORGANIZATION
“a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE”
Common Core standards
EDUCATION POLICY
“a disaster”
Ted Cruz’s Iowa caucus speech
VICTORY SPEECH
“rambling, overly flamboyant”
The Cruz-Kasich pact
FAILED ATTEMPT AT POLITICAL COOPERATION
“joke of a deal”“not being honored”“almost dead”“Very dumb!”“ridiculous”“dumb”“dead on arrival!”
Leaked D.N.C. emails
“should never have been written”“stupid”“BAD JUDGEMENT”“really dumb”
Debates
“really dumb but record setting”
The Democratic debate
“really boring”“very boring”
Democratic National Convention
“total mess”“the Republican Convention was far more interesting (with a much more beautiful set)”“has paid ZERO respect to the great police and law enforcement professionals”“SAD!”“Pathetic”
The electoral process
“totally rigged & corrupt!”“totally rigged and corrupt!”“rigged”“Very very unfair!”“Rigged”“rigged”“allowed Crooked Hillary to get away with 'murder'”“rigged”“rigged”“rigged”“rigged”“rigged”“Rigged”“RIGGED”“Rigged”“RIGGED!”“Rigged”“corrupt”
The Fox News debate
REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
“The 'debate' tonight will be a total disaster”“failed, poorly rated”
Fox News polls
POLLING GROUP
“another phony hit job on me”
“Hamilton”
SMASH BROADWAY MUSICAL
“highly overrated”
Illegal immigration
“crime and killing machine”
Internal Revenue Service
GOVERNMENT AGENCY
“I unfairly get audited by the I.R.S. almost every single year.”
The Iran nuclear deal
INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENT
“poses a direct national security threat”“is a catastrophe”“will lead to at least partial world destruction”“terrible”“one of the most incompetent ever made”“horrible”“incompetent”“incompetent”“insane”“truly stupid”“horribly negotiated”“Really sad!”“horrible”“horrendous”“terrible”“one of the dumbest & most dangerous misjudgments ever”
Macy's
DEPARTMENT STORE
“Wow! I hear that thousands of people are cutting up their Macy's credit card”“terrible hypocrites”“Macy's stock just dropped”“so many people calling to say they are cutting up their Macy's credit card”“they 'racial profile' all over the place”“racists”“weak on border security”“no guts no glory”“Macy's stores suck and they are bad for U.S.A.”“no guts, no glory”“there are far better stores”“racial profiling”“very disloyal to me”“disloyal”“Don't shop there for Christmas!”“one of the worst-performing stocks”“very disloyal company”
The mainstream media
“lies”“totally dishonest”“So sad!”“troublemakers”“how will the media put a negative spin on this one?”“will not report the highly respected new national poll that just came out”“they only want negatives”“wants to surrender constitutional rights”“dishonest”“won't report!”“always tough when they falsify”“dishonest”“unfair”“dishonest reporters!”“able to so incorrectly define a word for the public”“sad!”“has not covered my long-shot great finish in Iowa fairly”“pushing the false narrative that I want to raise taxes”“really on a witch-hunt against me”“False reporting, and plenty of it”“disgusting”“dishonest”“dishonest”“on a new phony kick about my management style”“biased”“phony”“totally biased”“one big lie!”“dishonesty”“so totally biased”“Dishonest”“trying their absolute best to depict a star in a tweet as the Star of David rather than a Sheriff's Star, or plain star!”“so dishonest”“If I make a statement, they twist it and turn it to make it sound bad or foolish”“They think the public is stupid!”“spending more time doing a forensic analysis of Melania's speech than the FBI spent on Hillary's emails”“biased”“dishonest”“will find a good spinnnn!”“phony”“coverage this morning of the very average Clinton speech and Convention is a joke”“dishonest”“dishonest”“distorted”“one-sided”“biased”“very dishonest”“totally biased”“totally distort so many things on purpose”“Very dishonest!”“desperate to distract from Clinton's anti-2A stance”“dishonest”“disgusting”“corrupt”“My rallies are not covered properly”“never discuss the real message”“dishonest”“corrupt”“dishonest”“It is being reported by virtually everyone, and is a fact, that the media pile on against me is the worst in American political history!”“never covered Hillary's massive “hacking” or coughing attack”“just made up lies!”“VERY dishonest”“totally one-sided “spin””“want me out of the race so badly”“dishonest”“So dishonest!”“pushing false and unsubstantiated charges, and outright lies”“rigging election!”“rigging election!”“dishonest”“distorted”“has deceived the public by putting women front and center with made-up stories and lies”“refuses to talk about the three new national polls that have me in first place”“in the tank for Clinton”“We are winning and the press is refusing to report it”“Don't let them fool you”“Very dishonest”“Very unfair!”“typically false”“crooked”“Serious bias - big problem!”“despite the[ir] best efforts, the people are speaking loudly and clearly”
Major League Baseball
SPORTS ORGANIZATION
“so ridiculous”
Microphone at the first presidential debate
“really bad”“very bad”
New York Times articles
“such bad reporting”“a puff piece”“phony”“a TOTAL FABRICATION”
North American Free Trade Agreement
“the worst economic deal in U.S. history”“worst deal in US history”
North Atlantic Treaty Organization
INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE
“obsolete”
Obamacare
HEALTH CARE LAW
“just the beginning & it's going to get worse”“disastrous”“a disaster!”“horrible disaster”“disaster!”“a complete disaster”“disastrous”“a disaster!”“a disaster - as I've been saying from the beginning”“a disaster”“Rates going through the sky - ready to explode”“I will fix it. Hillary can't!”“a disaster”“disaster”“a total disaster”
A podium in the Oval Office
“looks odd”“not good”
Political ads in Indiana
“false and phony”
Protesters
AT MR. TRUMP'S RALLIES
“horrendous”“thugs”“thugs”“thugs”“thugs”“thugs”“thugs”
Recount effort in Pennsylvania
“Just a Stein scam to raise money!”
Republican National Committee
“illegally put out a fundraising notice saying Trump wants you to contribute to the RNC”“did a terrible job of ticket distrbution”“weak”
The Rexnord Corporation
MANUFACTURING COMPANY
“rather viciously firing all of its 300 workers”
“Rockin’ in the Free World”
POPULAR SONG
“didn't love it”
“Saturday Night Live”
TELEVISION PROGRAM
“boring”“unfunny show”“a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all”“unwatchable!”“Totally biased”“not funny”“Sad”
Special interests
“control our politicians (puppets)”“are spending $25 million on misleading and fraudulent T.V. ads on me”“Millions of dollars being spent on false TV ads by special interest groups who own Rubio & Cruz”
The State of the Union address
“really boring, slow, lethargic”“very hard to watch”“one of the most boring, rambling and non-substantive I have heard in a long time”
Super Bowl 50
SPORTING EVENT
“very boring”
T-Mobile
TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY
“I think the service is terrible!”
Trans-Pacific Partnership
TRADE DEAL
“fraud!”“Job killer!”“job killing”“terrible”
Transportation Security Administration
GOVERNMENT AGENCY
“falling apart”
“The Triumph of William McKinley”
BOOK
“terrible (and boring)”
United States employment situation
GOVERNMENT JOBS REPORT
“Terrible”“Bombshell!”
U.S.-Mexico border
POLITICAL BOUNDARY
“totally out of control”“absolutely disgraceful”
U.S. trade pacts
“terrible”“bad”
The United States government
“too much staff being paid way too much money”
U.S. visa system
“broken, like so much else in our country”
Veterans Affairs
GOVERNMENT AGENCY
“corruption and incompetence”
Vote recount in Wisconsin
“scam to fill up their coffers”
Voters
“I don't believe I have been given any credit by the voters for self-funding my campaign”
Wall Street Journal-NBC News poll
POLLING GROUP
“phony”“phony”“a joke!”“came out with another one of their phony polls”“totally discredited”
Early voting in Florida
“very dishonest”“dishonest”
Investigation of Hillary Clinton's email
“rigged”
Television commercials
ADVERTISEMENTS CRITICAL OF MR. TRUMP
“paid for by the politicians bosses”“a total #Mediafraud”“pathetic”“a fraud”

Date: January 14, 2017 09:21AM

Stop spamming this forum!

Date: January 14, 2017 09:22AM

President Trump needs to concentrate on making fun of the people who are opponents, not the losers like Hillary and Rove who are not important any longer!

Posted by: FwUpT ()
Date: January 14, 2017 09:23AM

Nancy Pelosi. That bitch is whack!

Date: January 14, 2017 09:26AM

He should make fun of Elizabeth Warren for pretending she was an Indian.

Posted by: Easy answer ()
Date: January 14, 2017 09:28AM

Gerrymander and his girlfriend Numbers.

Posted by: Jeezus H. Christ ()
Date: January 14, 2017 09:30AM

Insulting people - hallmark of the Golden Shower Presidency.

Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet and is already under investigation for colluding in election tampering, violation of the Logan Act, conflicts of interest, ethics violations, etc.

This is going to be one giant shit show embarrassment for America.

Posted by: The great and powerful Trump ()
Date: January 14, 2017 09:30AM

D'OHnald Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NY Times anti-Trump propaganda bullshit vomit

Oh noes!!!!! Trump called people jokers, corrupt losers, no-energy, boring and liars. What a horrid person. Lulz

Posted by: Kim jung un ()
Date: January 14, 2017 09:45AM

No brainer.

Posted by: DHX ()
Date: January 15, 2017 04:34AM

The great and powerful Trump Wrote:
> D'OHnald Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > NY Times anti-Trump propaganda bullshit vomit
>
>
>
>
>
> Oh noes!!!!! Trump called people jokers, corrupt
> losers, no-energy, boring and liars. What a
> horrid person. Lulz

Trump speaks the truth and libtards can't stand that. They'd much rather be lied to.

Posted by: PC retards ()
Date: January 15, 2017 07:58AM

Out of the 300 million people in the country Trump definitely singled out the 150 biggest idiots.

Good job Trump!! Keep it up!! You are doing the country a great service !!

Posted by: KKKillary KKKlinton. ()
Date: January 15, 2017 08:53AM

Libtards are faithless. It's so much fun watching them flop around like fish out of water.

The Russians! Come on man! That shit is very old and nobody believes you. That's why you lost. 8 years of hate is over.

Posted by: Neutral Observer ()
Date: January 15, 2017 09:01AM

I vote for his whore wife or his retard son, Barron.

Posted by: eUWCb ()
Date: January 15, 2017 09:13AM

Bernie Sanders is a wacko. I would have voted for him over Hillary though. Just to see if pure socialism is what the people really want in America.

Posted by: Gerry and only Gerry ()
Date: January 15, 2017 09:52AM

Trump should Tweet about Gerrytard once a week.

Date: January 15, 2017 12:38PM

I vote now that President Trump make more fun of this John Lewis, because he was rude and said President Trump was not a legitimate President. John Lewis has funny looking cheeks and his constituents live in the slums of Atlanta. He has a lot of explaining to do!

150310074320-john-lewis-selma-bridge-50-

"RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!!

"Hunter Biden" is THE FIRST SON of a So-Called "SITTING U.S. PRESIDENT" To Be CONVICTED Of FEDERAL GUN CHARGES !!!!!!!!!!!
"Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !! "Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFLATION UNDER "Joe Biden"
GAS PRICES HAVE DOUBLED!!!!!!
Rental cars +43% over last Sept
Used cars 24%
Bacon 19%
Hotels 18%
Beef 18%
Pork 13%
Eggs 13%
TVs 13%
Kids' shoes 12%
Furniture 11%
New cars 9%
Chicken 8%
Apples 8%
Restaurant prices: 5%
Electricity 5%

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" Has FAILED AMERICA:

1) AFGHANISTAN (You Saw What Happened!!!)

2) ECONOMY (LOOK!!! Inflation!!!)

3) SOUTHERN BORDER ( WE Are "BEING OVERRUN"!!!)

4) GAS PRICES Have "DOUBLED" !!!!!

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" is An EMBARRASSMENT to OUR NATION !!!

Let's WORK TOGETHER To IMPEACH "Joe Biden" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be Eligible to Register to Vote in Virginia a Person must:
*Be a resident of Virginia (a person who has come to Virginia for temporary purposes and intends to return to another state is not considered a resident for voting purposes).
*Be a U. S. Citizen.
*Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be eighteen years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).
*Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.
*Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
*If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.

Posted by: Former President Trump FTW! ()
Date: November 08, 2020 03:01PM

Trump Stumped the Chumps Wrote:
>
> I vote for President Trump to make fun of Lyndsay
> Graham, because he has already made enough fun of
> Hillary,Cruz, Marco and Jeb!
>

>
> src=http://29odkrngwwiml6xqsb8nbfh.wpengine.netdna
> -cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/470229268-sen-
> lindsay-graham-speaks-at-the-first-in-the-nation_1
> -crop-promo-xlarge2.jpg>
>
>
>

I say he should make fun of himself.

Those who can't laugh at themselves are in danger of the world laughing at them.

Attachments:
trumptearsssss.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.