HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why Part I
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: January 07, 2017 08:50PM

Why Part I
By Christopher R Rice

In America, a woman is raped every 2 minutes. Every 6 minutes that victim is a child.

In America, every city council has spent time and taxpayer money to keep medical marijuana dispensaries out of our neighborhoods. But have spent nothing to keep pedophiles out of our neighborhoods.

In the U.S. military 20% of female cadets report being raped. Woman are not the only victims, consequently military suicides are skyrocketing. 50% of reported rapes in U.S. prisons are committed by the prison guards.

In America, city taxes, state taxes, federal taxes, gas tax, phone tax, property taxes, sales tax, the U.S. government takes 4 months of our wages from us every year. That's true under Republicans and Democrats.

American public education ranks last compared with any other industrialized nation. And we are paying twice as much per student to educate our children less.

The U.S. is currently $20 trillion in debt so American politicians are calling for more tax cuts for the Super Rich. To pay for these tax cuts American politicians are talking about eliminating Social Security and other social services. They are trying to throw retirees out on the streets like Reagan did to the mentally-ill 35 years ago.

Before Ronald Reagan there were no homeless, in America. Today there are 2.5 million homeless children living in America. And 1 in 4 vets are homeless.

In America the rich steal from the poor and the middle-class, every damn day. They even have a name for it, the "war-on-the-middle-class."

Back in the 50's, 60's and 70's only one parent had to work in the home. And they had more leisure time and more disposable income than todays families. Todays families, both parents must work just to be buried in a mountain of debt. Technology has not delivered on its promise to make our lives easier or better. If anything we are worse off.

America's banking system is immoral and dishonest because zero interest rates rewards unnecessary over borrowing and penalizes saving.

They control everything. The media, the politicians, our economy. Everything. But look throughout history and you will plainly see that no amount of money or power could stop a real revolution. I'm not talking about that- I'll concede, punk ass Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul revolution. I'm talkin' 'bout a real revolution.

Revolutions are bloody and violent. Because the rich will never give up what they have stole from you and me willingly.

Tired of this topsy-turvy Alice in Wonderland BS? You are not alone.

Welcome to the Underground
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/

Take Notice
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/take-notice.html

Revolution by the Numbers
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/revolution-by-the-numbers.html
Attachments:
z_anarchist_attack_starbucks003.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.