HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ford making electric car in USA, Government Motors builds in Mexico, gonna get ass raped by taxes. Luv me some president Trump!
Posted by: Kkk ()
Date: January 03, 2017 07:08PM

Still not in office and using his magic wand!
Attachments:
CykI3xBVEAAsLEO.jpg-large

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ford making electric car in USA, Government Motors builds in Mexico, gonna get ass raped by taxes. Luv me some president Trump!
Posted by: Huey ()
Date: January 03, 2017 07:14PM

The only people who will get ass-raped by taxes and tarrifs are the consumers. Ford won't pay them, the only money they have they get from their customers, so the customers will end up paying. Remember, corporations don't pay taxes, they just collect taxes and pay what they owe from what their customers have paid them for their goods and services. Tax the corporations sounds good politically, but in reality all it does is tax the customers.

Re: Ford making electric car in USA, Government Motors builds in Mexico, gonna get ass raped by taxes. Luv me some president Trump!
Posted by: Libtard solution ()
Date: January 03, 2017 08:02PM

Huey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only people who will get ass-raped by taxes
> and tarrifs are the consumers. Ford won't pay
> them, the only money they have they get from their
> customers, so the customers will end up paying.
> Remember, corporations don't pay taxes, they just
> collect taxes and pay what they owe from what
> their customers have paid them for their goods and
> services. Tax the corporations sounds good
> politically, but in reality all it does is tax the
> customers.

I agree. There should be nothing made in America! We should only produce movies and music and worship celebrities. Fuck America! How stupid it would be to build things here again and innovate. Instead, lets let all the other countries do it and import it for free! Taxing imports would be stupid. It would encourage companies to move to the USA if they want to sell here. FUCK THAT! That would produce revenue, jobs, and grow wealth in the USA. We can't have that! The USA must become Chicago because Obama made that city a massive success and thats why we voted for him twice.

Posted by: Trump Won! HA HA! ()
Date: January 04, 2017 05:48AM

MAGA!

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: January 04, 2017 05:54AM

Fake news.

Posted by: 3Cjux ()
Date: January 04, 2017 01:21PM

EXACTLY

GM survives because it builds fire engines an other gov equipment

if your right (and i'd toss a coin) - that GM outsourced fire and other huge cost vehicle parts (ie, motors) to mexico

it's simply pretty much treason - use our tax money to take our jobs away "to save fed workers money", which of course becomes a cost increase once things get rolling

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.