HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
American Slavery Today
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: December 20, 2016 09:47AM

American Slavery Today
By Christopher R Rice

As a child I was taught that good white Christian Americans imported human beings (human trafficking). And that this went on for over 500 years. These innocent people were imported as slaves because white people were too lazy to harvest their own crops. This slavery included violence, murder, rape, decapitation, torture and unpaid labor. I was also taught that we had a civil-war to end slavery and now everything is all on the up and up.

I can prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the above is a lie. I am not talking about crazy tin foil hat conspiracy BS, I'm talking about facts. Slavery still exist and Americans are the only beneficiaries. While we did have a civil war in America, the Super Rich have found a way to bring back slavery today.

The truth is that importing slaves became too costly. Now we leave them where they are. Move our industries overseas where there are no workers rights and no environmental protection laws. The US government under Ronald Reagan made it all possible with 'free trade' and the lifting of embargos, price controls and high tariffs. US corporations then ship the goods back to America and under 'free trade' pay no taxes in their host country or to America and then they laugh all the way to their offshore bank accounts. We call it Capitalism but the truth is it's really fascism / slavery.

Americans have absolutely loved the low prices that slavery has brought back. The evidence of this is that every Walmart parking lot is full, morning, noon and night. Some Walmart's are even open 24 hours.

Related article: Shrimp sold at Walmart, Costco tied to slave labor
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/shrimp-sold-at-walmart-costco-tied-to-slave-labor/

I've ran several articles, and my fellow journalist have as well. That the working conditions in these countries amounts to slavery. But good Christian Americans could care less. For 20 years I personally fought Nike to get them to improve their working conditions. Because Nike workers were being forced to work 16 hours a day for 50 cents a day. The average age of a Nike factory worker at that time was 10 years old.

Related article: In China, Human Costs Are Built Into an iPad
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/26/business/ieconomy-apples-ipad-and-the-human-costs-for-workers-in-china.html
Attachments:
z_China_thanksgiving_retail.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: American Slavery Today
Posted by: en9Jn ()
Date: December 20, 2016 11:21AM

when i was a kid, Fairfax was built by southerner Virginians who had that on their lips ready for any person wandering in life who wasn't "getting it done", and there were very few foreigners or apartment buildings - and apartment buildings were full of military families

it seemed all of virginia were hard core made-in-usa workers who detested imports, commercialization of Christmas, and too much "fooling around"

Virginia was republican, is what i mean

Posted by: take a cops bullet in the head ()
Date: December 20, 2016 11:26AM

Whites are too lazy, but crime pays?
Listen to this hypocrite loser words.

Posted by: jkXDp ()
Date: December 20, 2016 11:33AM

yes of course, he is scolding lazy whites, not positive trade between countries :)

Posted by: Txhcv ()
Date: December 20, 2016 11:38AM

> it seemed all of virginia were hard core made-in-usa workers who detested imports, commercialization of Christmas, and too much "fooling around"

unfortunately 1/2 of them were "functioning alcoholics" - many but by no means all

Posted by: kP3Eb ()
Date: December 20, 2016 11:40AM

if you ex-cavate any plot in VA built before the mid 1990's your liable to find several budweiser cans in the buried construction debris

Date: December 22, 2016 10:37AM

Not only does slavery still exist today and not only do you benefit and profit from slavery, there's more. Much more. Much worse and you're paying for it.

AMERICA RAPES AND TORTURES INDIGENOUS POPULATIONS, WORLDWIDE

As a child I was taught, as I'm sure you were taught, that we cheated, raped and tortured the native population. Since we had the guns, it was easy to beat them up and steal their land. What they didn't tell us is that the same thing goes on today. And it is paid for by you and me, the American taxpayer.

While the Native Americans helped us to survive the first icy cold winter, taught us how to survive in America, what to plant and how. And while the Natives were peaceful trading partners, George Washington wrote to the King of England saying that it was mandatory for our survival to create a well armed and regulated militia, to defend ourselves from hostile Indian attacks. This lie is very important in that it is still used today, on us. Remember this is the same George Washington that dressed up as an "Indian" to attack the British. In what is known today as the "Boston Tea Party."

Remember also, the 'militia' that Washington created wasn't used to protect us from the Indians but to overthrow the British.

Today, American corporations move to places like Honduras, Bangladesh or El Salvador. The American military trains and funds these governments "security forces" what we should call by their rightful name: DEATH SQUADS. Death squads were first invented in America and first used on Americans, Native Americans. Now we train these techniques the whole world over. The US Army Col. responsible for training South American death squads, "James Steele" was also sent to Iraq. Where we have a lot of pictures of innocent Iraqis being tortured. And when the torture is done by the host countries "security forces" that we pay and train, we are somehow absolved of any wrong doing. All the while American CEOs laugh all the way to their offshore bank accounts. And the mass graves keep piling up, everywhere the US goes.

Related article: US / CIA Torture pictures
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/torture-pictures.html
Attachments:
z_death_squad_el_salvador000.jpg

Date: December 22, 2016 10:38AM

As concrete proof, when four nuns were raped and murdered in El Salvador and a priest was executed during mass because they were helping the peasants to organize union's, Jimmy Carter the supposedly ultra liberal Christian US president had no qualms continuing US military aid to keep those peasants from unionizing and demanding a living wage and environmental protections. Imagine that, they wanted a living wage and clean air. But America said no way Jose. Get back to work or we will rape your nuns, your sons and your daughters. Oops, I mean our, no your 'security forces' will.

Related article: 4 Salvadorans Say They Killed U.S. Nuns on Orders of Military
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/03/world/4-salvadorans-say-they-killed-us-nuns-on-orders-of-military.html
Attachments:
z_death_squad_el-salvador.jpg

Posted by: Get a reality check pal ()
Date: December 22, 2016 11:04AM

VoteStrike wrote...
-------------------------------

"And while the Natives were peaceful trading partners"

Hahaha! Who the fuck told you that you imbecile?

Native Americans were complete savages that had no problem burning the first settlers at the stake, scalping them, rounding them up, torturing and raping the women etc.

They waged war and conquered others for territory and power long before any Christian ever stepped foot I'm America. The entire notion of native Americans being these peaceful people is completely laughable. Just look up what Mark Twain had to say about them.

Nice try tho.

Posted by: Hans Huckibein ()
Date: December 22, 2016 11:16AM

VoteStrike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As concrete proof, when four nuns were raped and
> murdered in El Salvador and a priest was executed
> during mass because they were helping the peasants
> to organize union's, Jimmy Carter the supposedly
> ultra liberal Christian US president had no qualms
> continuing US military aid to keep those peasants
> from unionizing and demanding a living wage and
> environmental protections. Imagine that, they
> wanted a living wage and clean air. But America
> said no way Jose. Get back to work or we will rape
> your nuns, your sons and your daughters. Oops, I
> mean our, no your 'security forces' will.
>
> Related article: 4 Salvadorans Say They Killed
> U.S. Nuns on Orders of Military
> http://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/03/world/4-salvador
> ans-say-they-killed-us-nuns-on-orders-of-military.
> html

I've been to El Salvador before, and I can tell you that there was a rape culture there long before US involvement in the Civil War. It's a common problem anywhere in latin america where "machismo" encourages rape. I went to the mansions of two wealthy salvadorans, and was non chalantly encouraged to "have some fun" with the maids. Sick stuff really.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.