HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kaepernick National Anthem Protest
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: December 13, 2016 10:04AM

(About) Kaepernick National Anthem / Police Brutality Protest
By Christopher R Rice

Special thanks to: Noam Chomsky and Ice Cube

I'm about to wipe that stupid grin off of your face. I was just like you. Whenever I heard the National Anthem, tears would well up in my eyes and a lump would form in my throat. As a kid I dreamed of joining West Point. I put on a kitchen towel and pretended to be Super Man or Batman, I would pretend to save the world and the damsel in distress.

I believed. A so called liberal media crammed police loving cop shows down my throat all day long. Who could hate characters like Andy Taylor or Adam-12? I loved those guys. I emulated them. But then I grew up. And I'm not a naïve twelve year old boy, anymore. I'm not as gullible. I'm sure it was easy for you to fool a little child. I would've believed anything. But to date everything that I've been told, everything that I was taught or rather forced fed, has been a lie. A con job to keep the rich richer and the poor poorer.

I've suffered, I've worked, gave the best years of my short life. And it has turned out to be one big scam.

The US lied to the Native Americans, stole, raped and broke every treaty that we ever signed. I'm suppose to just forget and forgive, right? Wasn't every slave promised forty acres and a mule. More lies to swallow, huh? America makes the rules and laws for warfare and than just breaks every single one of them. Americans tortured the Koreans, tortured the Vietnamese, and sprayed them with chemical warfare. We can't forget Agent Orange, aren't American vets still suffering the consequences?

Between Americas open borders policies, Ronald Reagans Amnesty for illegals and 500 years of slavery, America is the worst human trafficker in the history of mankind. And how do you suppose that good Christians paid them back for over 500 years of slavery? With racism and bigotry, that's how.

Whenever an American president says that we don't torture remember George W Bush told us that crap too. You want me to find the video for you? Lies, lies and more lies. Now Obama makes the same claim as Bush but Obama just moved interrogations to US Navy ships. How do we possibly know that it's all lies? Because Obama is asking the courts not to release more torture pictures. And oh yeah, isn't Gitmo still open? Duh! It's not rocket science.

Hold up, I'm not done. Americans attacked Iraq and yet Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, we hung their president, tortured their people who never committed one crime against the US. Hold up, I'm not done. Thirty nine billion dollar no bid contracts for Halliburton. And the only reason was to raise the price on a barrel of crude so that fracking could be profitable. Because anything less than forty dollars a barrel and there would be no profits in fracking, so the bombs fell on Baghdad.

When I was a child my government made up a bunch of lies about marijuana, mere propaganda. They have spent untold millions trying to prove that it's bad for you. Eradication, DEA agents, Border agents, state police, local police all spending money and time while... More than 1.4 million murders, rapes, robberies and assaults are committed around the United States every year, or a violent crime every 22 seconds, the FBI says. Something smells fishy to me and sure enough, not only has Congress been making money off of perpetual war, they also take money from pharmaceutical manufacturers to keep a safer more effective alternative- marijuana, illegal. Would they lock up hard working honest Americans because they smoke weed? In the land of the free? Sounds like Russia to me.

Well kids, I'm here to tell you, you better hold onto your britches for this one, America is everything that they taught us about Russia. Remember the NSA scandal? Obama defended breaking the Constitution. IRS attack on the Tea Party? Sounds like Russia to me. But no, that was America.

READ MORE- http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/kaepernick-national-anthem-protest.html
Attachments:
z_kaepernick_anthem_protest.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.