HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"Death to America"
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: December 12, 2016 11:58PM

Iraq Lobster
By Christopher R Rice

Man with 'Death to America' sign beaten near Jacksonville said he will hold sign again (see video below)

Damn put a black man in the White House and watch these crazy crackers lose their minds. This poor guys been listening to Alex Jones too long and is terrified of "Syrian refugees".

I'm confused here, myself. Has Syria ever attacked anyone, ever? No, huh. A peaceful country, where Christians, Muslims and Jews lived as neighbors. But for some reason America is bombing Syria and arming Syrian rebels.

Wow Becky, wouldn't that be just like if France had armed the Confederates during our own civil war? Why is America meddling in a sovereign nations affairs? Assad, Syria's president was democratically elected with UN poll watchers. Something Trump thinks we need here in America, poll watchers, because of election fraud. Yet, when the CIA says there was election fraud, by the Russians to help get Trump elected, all-of-a-sudden, Trump does an about face and says the CIA is wrong there was no election fraud.

Wait, why are we so afraid of Syrian refugees again? The attack on San Bernardino, CA. was carried out by a Saudi-American. Matter-of-a-fact we've never been attacked by a Syrian or a Syrian refugee.

All of the attackers on 9/11 were Saudi nationals. So shouldn't we fear people from Saudi Arabia? If we're going to accuse anyone of anything shouldn't we at least have our facts straight? You don't want to do a G. W. Bush and attack the wrong country again, do you? Torturing and killing innocent people until they fight back and then you can slaughter civilians indiscriminately, all over again and again.

Alex Jones is wrong again, some little girl was not raped by Syrian refugees in Iowa or wherever.

MIDDLEBURG, Fla. - A man physically attacked for holding a sign that said "Death to America" in Clay County tells Action News Jax he will be back out at the same corner holding his sign very soon.

The man was holding the sign at the corner of County Road 220 and Plantation Drive in Middleburg when he was attacked by a man and woman on Tuesday afternoon. (See video below)

According to a Clay County Sheriff's Office report, the other side of the Charles Brownett's sign said, "Because of Obama's policies." A female passenger in a passing gray Nissan Titan yelled to the man, "Why don't you leave America?"

Brownett yelled back, "Give me some money," the report detailed.

A man wearing an orange shirt was driving the Nissan Titan, which pulled into the parking lot of McDonald's at 561 Plantation Drive. The man and the woman went inside McDonald's, then walked back out to the truck.

The man wearing the orange shirt shouted to Brownett, "Actually, I like that sign, give it to me," witnesses told deputies.

The two struggled over the sign and the man wearing the orange shirt tackled the victim. An unknown citizen tried to break up the altercation when the female passenger from the Nissan Titan came over and kicked the victim several times, the report detailed.

The man wearing the orange shirt used the "break in the conflict" to punch Brownett in the face several times with a closed fist.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE (with video)
http://undergroundnewzinc.blogspot.com/2016/12/iraq-lobster.html
Attachments:
z_Death-to-America000.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Death to America"
Posted by: Awww. You mad? ()
Date: December 13, 2016 09:16AM

Lol Cheer up buddy. Life is a lot of fun if you try.

Posted by: bannon america ()
Date: December 13, 2016 09:35AM

OIs7gAS.png

Posted by: tranny cheeks ()
Date: December 13, 2016 09:39AM

This is good news, finally a shift for pride in america, rather then the normal sypporter of america being harassed, which is 100 times more common...expect more of this christopher...if u hate america u are no good to america.

Posted by: stand yr ground ()
Date: December 13, 2016 09:47AM

funniest thing would be to get a conceal carry permit then go hold up a sign like that, and when some trump nut comes up and assaults you, plant your feet and put a bullet through his skull

Posted by: dfppd ()
Date: December 13, 2016 09:52AM

stand yr ground Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> funniest thing would be to get a conceal carry
> permit then go hold up a sign like that, and when
> some trump nut comes up and assaults you, plant
> your feet and put a bullet through his skull

Best thing would be to protest with sign that says, death to liberals...with a gun, then put a bullet in about 100 heads, cuz libtards think freedom of speech is only for them. "Death to liberals"!!

Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: December 13, 2016 10:01AM

LOL, ya'lls comments crack me up. You still don't get it, I LOVE AMERICA more than any of you do. I'm the one trying to get America to live up to her ideals and not be a lying' bitch. I'm the one that works and researches to expose the crooks and criminals. Not ya'll. Go back to sleep, you don't want to believe.

Posted by: asl pop a ()
Date: December 13, 2016 11:17AM

VoteStrike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL, ya'lls comments crack me up. You still don't
> get it, I LOVE AMERICA more than any of you do.
> I'm the one trying to get America to live up to
> her ideals and not be a lying' bitch. I'm the one
> that works and researches to expose the crooks and
> criminals. Not ya'll. Go back to sleep, you don't
> want to believe.

You've cracked up way before reading our comments. Get ur meds adjusted..ur losing it, ur posting crazy man. Maybe trump victory finally setting in for you? Haha

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.