HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This is the vision I had in my head when I saw Donald Trump & republicans won the election
Posted by: occupied ()
Date: November 22, 2016 03:57PM

Hopefully, we will be liberated soon.
Attachments:
4315ea500d791d4766bede0d3f963312.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This is the vision I had in my head when I saw Donald Trump & republicans won the election
Posted by: stop it.. ()
Date: November 22, 2016 04:00PM

This is not the time for drama faggotry.

Re: This is the vision I had in my head when I saw Donald Trump & republicans won the election
Posted by: ironic ()
Date: November 22, 2016 04:15PM

The strange thing is the population of Germany loved the facist regime. It was a time of plenty, when crime was down 100%, jobs were plentiful and there was a feeling of comradeship throughout the land. Maybe it was the character of the German people, maybe it was the confidence Hitler inspired. I don't doubt for a moment that a vast population of Americans would get used to that type of life very easy, a lot quicker than a Communist type government,

Posted by: Seriously Occupied? ()
Date: November 22, 2016 08:17PM

Oddly that is the thought I had with Hillary. You know both her and Obama favor open borders. When you have no country there is nothing any longer to protect. Google their positions, not hard to find.

These immigrants are not into assimilating, that's why the German Government is now PAYING for commercials suggesting German women embrace the Habib.
And you're scared on Trump?

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/tv-ad-encourages-german-women-to-wear-hijabs/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/why-stricter-sexual-assault-laws-in-germany-make-refugee-activists-uneasy/

Posted by: Goldstein ()
Date: November 22, 2016 08:21PM

The nazis will never come back goyim. They're gone forever.

Posted by: dtdcmf ()
Date: November 22, 2016 09:56PM

occupied Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hopefully, we will be liberated soon.

CxMvRW_UsAAsHoF.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.