HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
No matter which way you cut it, there really is only one reason conservatives don't like Obama
Posted by: honest liberal speak ()
Date: November 21, 2016 03:50PM

It's because he's a nigger. It has almost nothing to do with his policies. He's been a fairly competent president. Not perfect, but he's kept the ship a float. Most simply don't like him because of his skin color. The dialogue on this forum is a testament to that. If he was your run of the mill middle or old aged white guy, you all would probably moderately rib him for something he said, or did but there wouldn't be this howling about any of his policies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No matter which way you cut it, there really is only one reason conservatives don't like Obama
Posted by: eres ()
Date: November 21, 2016 03:52PM

OP you are a racist liberal, which is not uncommom/

Re: No matter which way you cut it, there really is only one reason conservatives don't like Obama
Date: November 21, 2016 03:54PM

eres Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP you are a racist liberal, which is not
> uncommom/

I'm not. I'm only speaking of what I know floats around in the minds of many conservatives. You can't call him that outright, so you call him other things, like a communist, or a fascist or "Obozo", or whatever you prefer.

Posted by: PC retards ()
Date: November 21, 2016 03:55PM

Obamacare over the top partisan jam through of a highly unpopular mess that even Massachusetts tried to stop by electing Scott Brown poisoned his entire term and destroyed the democrat party .

Posted by: ur right ()
Date: November 21, 2016 03:58PM

Makin people pay a penalty for not beinf able to afford healthcare...nigger move designed to benefit niggers...ur right

Date: November 21, 2016 03:59PM

PC retards Wrote:
> Obamacare over the top partisan jam through of a
> highly unpopular mess that even Massachusetts
> tried to stop by electing Scott Brown poisoned his
> entire term and destroyed the democrat party .

Obamacare was flawed in the way that it never was initially created to improve the quality of healthcare in the country, but give people who didn't have it insurance. It was only a half measure intended to be a stop gap until universal health-care could be implemented.

Posted by: He is a Mulatto ()
Date: November 21, 2016 04:00PM

I don't like Obama because:
- He chimes in with divisive statements on totally inappropriate subjects such as the Trayvon Martin incident.
- He removes his suit jacket and roams around wearing a shirt and tie.
- He had no experience and was not qualified for the job.
- He did not know proper protocol for the flag and playing of the national anthem.
- Regardless of where he was born, that birth certificate was fishy.
- He never released his university records. Why?
- He was a drug dealer.

Posted by: and one more thing ()
Date: November 21, 2016 04:01PM

He should have politely declined that bogus Nobel Prize they awarded him for being black.

Posted by: gJi8y ()
Date: November 21, 2016 04:08PM

He has a hostile attitude towards the 2nd Amendment and loves illegal immigrants.
That's enough for me.

Date: November 21, 2016 04:08PM

He is a Mulatto Wrote:
> I don't like Obama because:
> - He chimes in with divisive statements on totally
> inappropriate subjects such as the Trayvon Martin
> incident.
> - He removes his suit jacket and roams around
> wearing a shirt and tie.
> - He had no experience and was not qualified for
> the job.
> - He did not know proper protocol for the flag and
> playing of the national anthem.
> - Regardless of where he was born, that birth
> certificate was fishy.
> - He never released his university records. Why?
> - He was a drug dealer.

Many of these are outlandishly stupid comments. How was he not qualified for the job? How is Donald Trump anymore qualified?

Posted by: Gerrytarderrer2 ()
Date: November 21, 2016 04:15PM

honest liberal speak Wrote:
> It's because he's a nigger. It has almost nothing
> to do with his policies. He's been a fairly
> competent president. Not perfect, but he's kept
> the ship a float. Most simply don't like him
> because of his skin color. The dialogue on this
> forum is a testament to that. If he was your run
> of the mill middle or old aged white guy, you all
> would probably moderately rib him for something he
> said, or did but there wouldn't be this howling
> about any of his policies.

Totally untrue and you know it. Using his race to explain why people don't like him is lazy on your part. There are so many other legitimate reasons to dislike him as a President that have absolutely nothing to do with race. But because you're own bigotry and intolerance won't allow for the fact that some people -- a lot of people -- may not agree with his policies you just casually paint them as racists so you can easily dismiss them and not have to come face to face that your own belief system may not be as infallible as you think it is.

Posted by: 3DEM ()
Date: November 21, 2016 04:24PM

He is the most far left president we've ever had. He was also the most unqualified president we've ever had, having zero experience or skill in leadership. His attitude toward us on the right was never one of compromise or understanding. It was just "you lost, deal with it". He treated us like enemies in our own country. I personally hope Trump doesn't act like that, no matter how much I disagree with people on the left. The president should not be a rigid ideologue, but a leader who respects all his constituents. Obsessing over skin color is a liberal hobbie. Conservatives care much less than you could ever imagine. People like Obama are divisive and encourage people to feel victimized instead of unified. Republicans want Americans to just be Americans and feel unified. They care about the policies you push, not your skin color. Nobody bitched about Condoleeza Rice or Colin Powell (until he supported Obama). Calling conservatives racist is just a cheap attempt to avoid real debate about real issues. It just shows how ignorant most liberals really are when they project their own obsessions on everyone else. Because guess what - you really don't have good arguments against free markets, personal liberty, personal responsibility, small government and low taxes. Big government equals big corruption, massive over-spending, non-competitive inefficiency and flat out laziness and it squashes liberty, individuality, innovation and creativity. A waste of time, I know. These are things neither you nor Obama are even capable of understanding and it has nothing to do with skin color. Ben Carson could explain it beautifully, but you would probably just call him Uncle Tom instead of learning something valuable about the world.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 21, 2016 04:57PM

Fuck em. They're miserable sadists now themselves with all of their negativity. Donald Trump being their leader is tantamount to how low they've gone. Gonna be fun watching them fail again.

Posted by: fggh ()
Date: November 21, 2016 04:59PM

I think its the other way around, it seems alot of people that voted for hillary hate white men.

Posted by: hold on to your butts ()
Date: November 21, 2016 04:59PM

Let the republicans have their fun and games. This is what they wanted. They said they couldn't accomplish anything until they had almost complete control of the government. I'm fine with letting them have their way with America, but don't cry about it when we get pulled into another recession and are at war with Honduras because Trump ate bad bananas from there. That's the road we are headed down. Trump will piss off the GOP, get impeached and Democrats will rule again for 16 years.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 21, 2016 05:00PM

hold on to your butts Wrote:
> Let the republicans have their fun and games. This
> is what they wanted. They said they couldn't
> accomplish anything until they had almost complete
> control of the government. I'm fine with letting
> them have their way with America, but don't cry
> about it when we get pulled into another recession
> and are at war with Honduras because Trump ate bad
> bananas from there. That's the road we are headed
> down. Trump will piss off the GOP, get impeached
> and Democrats will rule again for 16 years.

Republican dogs never accept responsibility.

Posted by: Joe the Grinder ()
Date: November 21, 2016 05:01PM

Yes, but we'll grind you down while we're at it Gerry.

Posted by: just saying ()
Date: November 21, 2016 06:00PM

Absolutely 3DEM. I didn't vote for Obama. But I firmly believe in our constitution. Therefore, I followed the new health care law to the letter, and I gave Obama a fair chance as president, as I will with Trump. I couldn't afford his plan, and was expected to pay for others through fines, or health care that cost five times my pre Obama plan. I felt betrayed that he would make the same mistake that France, and Europe in general, made with bringing Muslim refugees here and settling them all over the US. Color? I'm former military. We've been past that issue for a long time. It was his performance and it's effect on me as a citizen. Singling me out because I'm white is racism. In fact, race relations are as bad as I've seen since 1968. Singling me out because I'm a man is " mansoginystic".Accusing me of being stupid because I disagree with you is arrogant at best, a dehumanizing tactic to strip me of my constitutional rights at it's worst. Examine your motives and behavior before you choose to judge mine based on such inconsequential criteria.

Posted by: Yep he is a nog ()
Date: November 22, 2016 02:57PM

Yep he is a nigger, so what? He's also a racist promoting the black agenda over national interests. He's a fascist, arrogant, un-American douchebag that has done nothing to help this country unite. His policies hurt our international standing and has made a mockery of our Dept. of Justice.

Posted by: Hans Huckibein ()
Date: November 22, 2016 03:08PM

Yep he is a nog Wrote:
> Yep he is a nigger, so what? He's also a racist
> promoting the black agenda over national
> interests. He's a fascist, arrogant, un-American
> douchebag that has done nothing to help this
> country unite. His policies hurt our
> international standing and has made a mockery of
> our Dept. of Justice.

As a self-avowed fascist, I take issue with this statement and am highly offended. There is no way Obama could be a fascist. He is too limp wristed and in decisive to even be thought of as a fascist. What's with all the fascist hate anyways? fascism, when done the right way can be a good thing. Look at Franco's Spain, Pinochet's Chile and Peron's Argentina for examples of Fascism done right.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.