HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Watch the news, incident in Sterling
Posted by: news reporter ()
Date: November 21, 2016 12:43PM

I saw this on the news this morning and can't find the link but here is the transcript

We now go live to a Toys R Us in Sterling VA where a man has been arrested. We go live now to our very own reporter Dave. Dave can you tell us a little about what's happening?

Well Shirley I'm standing here as you can see in front of a Toys R Us in Sterling where a Sterling man was found drilling peep holes in the fitting room walls in between the dressing rooms. Store officials claim that this man has frequented this location for more than a year never buying anything at all. Parents are outraged and are demanding answers from both the store manager and police who failed to handle the situation. Just shortly before I spoke with the store official.

"He'd just come in, he'd just come in, never buy anything, and would leave an hour two hours later. The whole thing just made me very upset. I'd go into the fitting rooms and see opened packages of children underwear and rose pedals. Police were of no help they would just tell me that he was allowed to be in there if he wasn't bothering nobody."

Well now this man is awaiting charges filed by the Loudon County police department. Officials claim that a family in the room next door heard commotion and complained to the manager. When the manager opened the door he found a man in his early thirties with his pants around his ankles exposing himself.

"I just say to him I open the door and yell are you out of your *beep*ing mind?"

We've confirmed the identity of the man as a Sterling resident who just won a million dollar website against his aggressor. Allegations claiming that this individual was a known pedophile dates back to 2010.

Thanks Dave, keep us updated on any new developments.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Watch the news, incident in Sterling
Posted by: caught at last ()
Date: November 21, 2016 02:00PM

Has William Robert Moreno finally been caught? He has been doing things like this for years.

Re: Watch the news, incident in Sterling
Posted by: Bummp ()
Date: November 23, 2016 08:03AM

Still at large?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.