HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
General Strike to Remove Donald Trump
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: November 16, 2016 10:06AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: General Strike to Remove Donald Trump
Posted by: Y90 ()
Date: November 16, 2016 10:11AM

You snowflakes aren't removing anybody. Get over your butt hurt, the people have spoken.
Attachments:
astroglide.jpg

Posted by: Get a job ()
Date: November 16, 2016 10:14AM

You still don't have a job to strike.

Date: November 16, 2016 10:16AM

Wasn't the right talking marches and revolution if Hillary won? Guess what we would riot no matter which one of those assclowns you voted in.

http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/anarchy--explained-.html

Posted by: America has too many pussies! ()
Date: November 16, 2016 10:18AM

Leftard Libturds it's too late to have any affect on this election, but if you hurry up you might be able to get the powers-to-be change laws in time for the next election. Butthurt Fucks, do something production with your lives, instead of whining all.of.the.time!

I felt the same way when Obama got voted in, both times! You know what I did about it? I voted for TRUMP this time around! How's that, you whiny little cunt lips!?

Posted by: ButtNorth ()
Date: November 16, 2016 10:25AM

Date: November 16, 2016 11:21AM

AWW You called me names, I'm so butt hurt, NOT!! Grow up and stop acting like a baby on a third grade school yard.

The Coming Tyranny

If you are sitting at home and shaking your head in disbelief, you may not be able to make any sense of the current US elections. The reason is simple, Americans can't see two feet in front of their own noses. They can't see behind them and they can't see in front of themselves either. So they don't know where they've been or where they are going.

Americans are like that empty headed bobble head on the dashboard of your car, just along for the ride. They'll elect any con man with a smile and a song. But that doesn't really explain why we are here, today. Or the coming tyranny.

First understand that 'the-powers-that-be' didn't want Hillary eight years ago and they haven't changed their minds. Second, realize that WWIII has already started in Syria and Obama failed to remove Assad. Leaving a very big mess and a lot of unfinished business i.e. Lebanon, Iran, Russia, China. And with the countries debt spiraling out-of-control, they needed a 'loose-cannon' who would be able to dismantle social security while completing the emerging 'police-state'. Enter the Donald.

One thing is clear to anyone who sees the economic system clearly. The system is on the verge of implosion. Privately owned and operated prison companies trade on Wall Street. One of those, Wackenhut, is a virtual CIA proprietary. We have entered, at the end of the industrial age, a phase of growth where we must incarcerate an ever-expanding number of people to sustain the growth of all the companies profiting from law enforcement, crime, imprisonment and war. And the overheated stock market must grow or collapse. The reason this nation spends five dollars on prisons for every one dollar on higher education – even after seven straight years of falling crime rates – is because there is more profit in it in the current economic model. Hell, we have turned police departments into profit making entities through asset forfeiture. This is insane!

This economic model is patently no more sustainable than a snake eating its own tail can be considered nourishment. Organized crime has become the government and it seeks to make all citizens become subliminally guilty participants, fearing for their own livelihoods, believing that the system will collapse if someone really tackles the issues facing us – as surely as the iceberg faced the Titanic.

The system will collapse anyway – unless the economic model is turned upside down – unless a way is found or offered which will make it more profitable than all other ways – to do the right thing. The only thing that will sustain the current economic system, and its dependence on drug capital, is a police state. New enforcement programs involving HUD and the Department of Justice- along with their corresponding butchery of the Constitution – show an emerging police state already. The conduct of Congress and the White House and the CIA further demonstrate the arrogance, and the ever-increasing sloppiness of a system out of control.

The veneer, the illusion that we live under the rule of law cracks before our eyes, grows thinner and ever more difficult to sell with each passing minute. All at once the fears of the right of a New World Order and the fears of the left, of new concentration camps and genocide suddenly become one and the same thing. Dogma matters little to the oppressed. Pain tastes the same whether you call it Fascism or Communism.

READ MORE- http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/tyranny--a-message-to-the-soldiers.html

Posted by: Make Mom's Basement Great Again ()
Date: November 16, 2016 11:26AM

VoteStrike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> AWW You called me names, I'm so butt hurt, NOT!!
> Grow up and stop acting like a baby on a third
> grade school yard.
>

You can't strike mom's basement.

Date: November 16, 2016 11:30AM

I killed both of my dumb parents. They were just dead weight to me. Pricks never did me any favors. Just yelled at me and beat me. At least as fertilizer they are doing the world some good and not just taking up space like you are.

I wrote about it here-
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/kill-your-parents.html

Do you have any children?

Posted by: Is this Miz ()
Date: November 16, 2016 10:07PM

VoteStrike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I killed both of my dumb parents. They were just
> dead weight to me. Pricks never did me any favors.
> Just yelled at me and beat me. At least as
> fertilizer they are doing the world some good and
> not just taking up space like you are.
>
> I wrote about it here-
> http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/kill-your-parents.html
>
>
> Do you have any children?

This seems to me as something a man with dark humor would write. Damn I don't like the one called Miz.

Date: November 17, 2016 09:54AM

verydark

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.