HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
While Hillary said horrible things about my supporters, and while many of her supporters will never vote for me, I still respect them all!
Posted by: TrumpTrump ()
Date: September 10, 2016 03:24PM

Trump is a class act.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: While Hillary said horrible things about my supporters, and while many of her supporters will never vote for me, I still respect them all!
Posted by: Crooked Bitch ()
Date: September 10, 2016 03:27PM

Hillary is pure trash. Trump respects her followers even after all the mean stuff they said. The man has the patience of a saint.

Re: While Hillary said horrible things about my supporters, and while many of her supporters will never vote for me, I still respect them all!
Posted by: nice ()
Date: September 10, 2016 03:28PM

A mature man, not a spoiled little girl. I blame Hillary's parents though for spoiling her. She should have went in the military, take that selfishness out of her.

Posted by: TrumpTrump ()
Date: September 10, 2016 03:40PM

Very Presidential of Trump

Posted by: Genius Move By Hillary ()
Date: September 10, 2016 03:46PM

Hillary pulls the classic republican move. Insult people then later apologize.

LMAO! Brilliantly calculated move by Hillary! Now Trump has to prove that he doesn't like racists or homophobic voters.

Let's see if Trump starts attending gay rallies now. LOL!

Keep the pressure on Trump and make Trump say he hates racists and loves gays!

Posted by: Rebel Rebel Trump ()
Date: September 10, 2016 03:48PM

Attachments:
trumprebelflrf.jpg

Posted by: Undecisive ()
Date: September 10, 2016 03:53PM

theres no way I am voting for her now

Posted by: Clinton Death Pool 2016 ()
Date: September 10, 2016 06:36PM

Attachments:
Clipboard02.jpg

Posted by: Knife through the head ()
Date: September 10, 2016 06:41PM

Liberals....and they want to stop guns
Attachments:
SangerHill.jpg

Posted by: Hilldog in trouble ()
Date: September 10, 2016 06:49PM

Attachments:
lxaLwGb.jpg

Posted by: trump has class ()
Date: September 10, 2016 06:56PM

Hillary has a fat ass. Unfit for command.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: September 10, 2016 06:58PM

You are some deplorable motherfuckers. Fucking deplorables.

Posted by: Hillary Speaks the Truth ()
Date: September 10, 2016 07:16PM

Hillary calls it like it is!

All the Trumptards are upset that Hillary honestly called Trumptards what they are, a bunch of racist, Muslims hating, homophobic deplorable Americans that fuel hatred in the US.
Attachments:
trurm.jpg

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: September 10, 2016 07:17PM

Hillary Speaks the Truth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>Huuurrrrr....Duuuurrrrr.......

Posted by: cjwCG ()
Date: September 10, 2016 07:38PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> You are some deplorable motherfuckers. Fucking
> deplorables.

hillary regrets your hate speech

Posted by: Making America Weaker ()
Date: September 10, 2016 07:44PM

I'm not saying Trumptards are racists or Muslim haters, but Trumptards are the most racist people in the world, I mean really racist people, very very racist people. Maybe the most racist people ever... People are saying Trump supporters are racists.

Posted by: Clinton Death Watch 2016 ()
Date: September 10, 2016 07:54PM

/
Attachments:
CrwvCX8XEAA34Ul.jpg

Posted by: Trump Very Low Energy Now ()
Date: September 10, 2016 08:01PM

Hillary looked great at the forum Wednesday night. Very high energy.

Why did Trump have to sit the entire forum? Trump looked terrible, what's wrong with Trumps eyes. Looks like Trump has some liver disease.

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: September 10, 2016 08:07PM

Trump Very Low Energy Now Wrote:
> Hillary looked great at the forum Wednesday night.
> Very high energy.
>
> Why did Trump have to sit the entire forum? Trump
> looked terrible, what's wrong with Trumps eyes.
> Looks like Trump has some liver disease.

huh?? Hilldog is just about dead.

Posted by: Oh well ()
Date: September 10, 2016 08:09PM

TrumpTrump Wrote:
> Trump is a class act.

Sure is, very presidential
Attachments:
rufjr.jpg

Posted by: KKKillary KKKlinton. ()
Date: September 10, 2016 08:11PM

Lol! Trump is great! Nothing but love, respect and acceptance of all Americans and all the libs have is hate like usual.

Libs can't stand the fact that Trump represents every American value. Libs hate Americans.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: September 10, 2016 08:55PM

Trump doesn't respect shit, especially his supporters.

Posted by: Trump Sheeple ()
Date: September 10, 2016 09:01PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Trump doesn't respect shit, especially his
> supporters.

Trump knows his supporters are stupid as shit. Trump sheeple
Attachments:
trurme.jpg

Posted by: rainbows.2 ()
Date: September 10, 2016 09:19PM

Trump Sheeple Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump doesn't respect shit, especially his
> > supporters.
>
> Trump knows his supporters are stupid as shit.
> Trump sheeple
Attachments:
download.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.