HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DRAMA Raise to the 3rd Power
Posted by: 34k5i7 ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:51PM

Why can't you people involved with this criminal action address it on your private email? Why do you feel it necessary to post it all here? I know some freaks like to see it but really...take it off like peeps.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DRAMA Raise to the 3rd Power
Posted by: its been a long wait ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:53PM

We've been waiting to see this play out for months and months now, give us our night to chat about it. Thanks brotato

Posted by: Just leave then ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:53PM

Go away

file.php?40,file=235916,filename=william

Posted by: 34k5i7 ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:55PM

who fucking cares what a handful of retards do in there fucked-up lives. your life must be worse to find this amusing.

Posted by: Pssstttttt ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:56PM

34k5i7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> who fucking cares what a handful of retards do in
> there fucked-up lives. your life must be worse to
> find this amusing.

They are one of the retards.

Posted by: LUpue ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:59PM

George curley sure cares

Posted by: Psych 101 ()
Date: August 26, 2016 09:15PM

to the poster regarding why can't you address it one on one, you clearly don't understand how sociopaths work. Take a lesson-- you will be had if you try to use logic with the mind of an attention seeking whore. Unfortunately, the legal system is in operating on Stone Age principles and has no jurisdiction. This is a case of why gov should not be trusted to take on more responsibilities.

Look at the IRS. Main frame fried years ago. can't make head or tails of anything. Send you a bill five years later, can't find their own ass. If one operated a biz like this they'd have to provide an itemized statement of claims. However, VA will freeze yo bank account after two to three years after not filing.

I digress... cases like this the judge should be a stop on any more filings from said parties. Let free speech take its course. Don't be in the way and you won't be trolled. Wage a war and you are a fool. If your self-esteem and ego is so low and fragile against words then troll on.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.