HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 01:27PM

Although we may never find out because Trump is a fraud, any self respecting Trumptard want to take my bet? Hillary Clinton paid 10.6 million in taxes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: Shut the fuck up ()
Date: August 21, 2016 01:31PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Although we may never find out because Trump is a
> fraud, any self respecting Trumptard want to take
> my bet? Hillary Clinton paid 10.6 million in
> taxes.

Go eat a dick, motherfucker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: Libcuckery ()
Date: August 21, 2016 01:33PM

So not only is she a confirmed liar by the FBI she is an idiot when it comes to finances.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: Trump Chumps ()
Date: August 21, 2016 01:39PM

Libcuckery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So not only is she a confirmed liar by the FBI she
> is an idiot when it comes to finances.

At least she isn't as bad Trump.

Trump has been lying and ripping off investors for years. Trump personally admits to bribing politicians for favors and now complains the system is corrupt?

Trump was a democrat until he decided to run for president. His kids didn't even vote for him in the primaries because they were registered democrats.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: Lol@thelibtards ()
Date: August 21, 2016 01:41PM

Trump Chumps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libcuckery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So not only is she a confirmed liar by the FBI
> she
> > is an idiot when it comes to finances.
>
> At least she isn't as bad Trump.
>
> Trump has been lying and ripping off investors for
> years. Trump personally admits to bribing
> politicians for favors and now complains the
> system is corrupt?
>
> Trump was a democrat until he decided to run for
> president. His kids didn't even vote for him in
> the primaries because they were registered
> democrats.

Lol! Hillary! Hahaha!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: American for Justice ()
Date: August 21, 2016 02:20PM

Twenty bucks says Clinton's killed more people then Son of Sam.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: Hussein is a muslim name. ()
Date: August 21, 2016 02:40PM

Twenty bucks says Trump has created more jobs than Hillary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: Taxes! Taxes! Taxes Taxes! ()
Date: August 21, 2016 02:53PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Although we may never find out because Trump is a
> fraud, any self respecting Trumptard want to take
> my bet? Hillary Clinton paid 10.6 million in
> taxes.
Attachments:
88611-beating-dead-horse-gif-South-P-ZqEc.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: NxLMU ()
Date: August 21, 2016 03:11PM

A Million bucks says Killary has stolen more money than Trump and another million that she has had more people killed than Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 04:29PM

No one wants to bet Trump pays more than 10.6 million in taxes? I tell you what. I'll give you way better odds. I will bet anyone that he doesn't even pay half the taxes Hillary Clinton paid this year. Thats $5.3 million dollars. There isn't a single Trumptard, with the most successful billionaire in history as the basis for his candidacy, willing to make the bet he pays a mere 5.3 million in taxes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: iLester. ()
Date: August 21, 2016 04:43PM

The 3 trillion dollars in tax-free Clinton foundation lobbying money dwarfs anything else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: Hussein is a muslim name. ()
Date: August 21, 2016 04:46PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No one wants to bet Trump pays more than 10.6
> million in taxes? I tell you what. I'll give you
> way better odds. I will bet anyone that he doesn't
> even pay half the taxes Hillary Clinton paid this
> year. Thats $5.3 million dollars. There isn't a
> single Trumptard, with the most successful
> billionaire in history as the basis for his
> candidacy, willing to make the bet he pays a mere
> 5.3 million in taxes?


If he paid any taxes he's a failure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: CanKKKles and pant suits ()
Date: August 21, 2016 06:02PM

Tax cheat
Attachments:
Hillary_WellOff-300x187.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: idiots abound ()
Date: August 21, 2016 07:52PM

So where did Hillary, who made at most $200,000 as Secretary of State get enough income to pay $10,500,000 in taxes? And how much Trump, a billionaire builder of venues, creator of jobs, and someone who puts money into the treasury, not take out of the public trust, is your main concern? Really? Damn your one hell of fool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: Trump 4 ever ()
Date: August 21, 2016 07:55PM

Paying more in taxes than someone else does not make you a winner. It just means you're too stupid to figure out how to lower your taxable income.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20 bucks says Hillary Clinton has paid more money in taxes than has Trump.
Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: August 21, 2016 07:56PM

Trump 4 ever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

Paying more in taxes than someone else does
> not make you a winner. It just means you're too
> stupid to figure out how to lower your taxable
> income.



This.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******         **  ********   **     **        ** 
 **     **        **  **     **  ***   ***        ** 
 **     **        **  **     **  **** ****        ** 
  ********        **  ********   ** *** **        ** 
        **  **    **  **     **  **     **  **    ** 
 **     **  **    **  **     **  **     **  **    ** 
  *******    ******   ********   **     **   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.