HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 65
Re: Donald Trump cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Posted by: r.w.s. ()
Date: August 08, 2019 12:17PM

paucifoliatum grow at a higher elevation that bracteautum.alborz mountins 5,500 tu 7,500 ft. elevation iranian bracteatum.paucifoliatum grows higher i think but a bee coold fly the difference.too a sorce gave bracteaum as a 1+1,oriental as 2+2 and pseudo oriental as 3+3.as diploid,tetraploid,hexaploid.if so then the pseudo oriental setigerums that died after awhile uf mature light green folliage woold had been 3+2.are those numbers the original or are oriental pseudo oriental mutant diploids because the greater gene number miens more odds uf a non mutant gene and allows them tu more iesyly hybridize tu obtain genes but with a greater number from the species that they mostly are.the paucifoliatum-bractetum is so simular tu oriental and pseud oriental the 2nd time grown.the 1st cross is smaller more paucifoliatum size and nierly sterile but the next generation partly 40% about?sort uf.not exactly and is larger and looks so simular tu a pavaver orientale or a pseudo oriental poppy that too are partly orange but oriental can be orange and red.too some uf my poppys which may been the pseudo oriental poppys too were only partly fertile simular tu the 2nd generation bracteatum paucifoliatum hybrids.a person not an expert coold not be sure that the p.br. p.pauc. hybrids wern't oriental or pseudo oriental.they look that much simular.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 08, 2019 01:30PM

papaver bracteatum grows in a different environment partly than oriental poppy that grows wher more water is.paucifoliatum i think grows the highest elevation in partly alpine climate in armenia.oriental poppy 1600 2200 meters.paucifoliatum 1900 tu 2700..partly within same elevation.2200 tu 2700 is 500 meters not exactly but abot 1500 feet less than 1/3 mile.bees fly up tu 20 miles.17 large flowered poppy uf armenia sorce.this sorce has imfo about one location wher the poppys look like bracteatums,oriental poppys and mixt appierences.i don't exactly remember but i thnik paucifoliatum is a 2+2 gene plant.tetra 4 ploid.i consider thatpseudo oriental and oriental poppy may be hybrid forms.too are other poppys that grow in those regions.another orange poppy grows ther too.and a large red annual.i don't recall being eny great infertility wenn crossing,pseudo oriental,oriental and bracteatum poppys but i only recall crossing the livermere-bacteatum.i had plants i gave away tu a flower seller that may been crosses and may been partly fertile paucifoliatum bracteatum but i gave away too meny oriental poppy varietys,may been pseudo oriental .i gave a way tu a seller too livermere bracteatum seed i think but too i had bracteatums.truth is some plants wat for sure i wasn't because may be they had mixt some.but paucifoliatum clierly isn't the same as bracteatum the 1st cross mostly sterile.but i suspect that oriental and bracteatum cross easyly.and in armenia a field with full range uf appierences oriental tu bracteatum and various mixes.but one man listed paucifoliatum as an oriental poppy variety.i suspect true oriental poppys cross iesyly with bracteatum and pseudo oriental but paucifoliatum does not and then isn't an oriental poppy.the armenian field has bracteatum tu oriental poppy.paucifoliatum and bracteatum are certin different kinds but the 2?+1 1st hybrid next generation can be 1+1,2+2 ,1+2, 2+1.if paucifoliatum is 2.the next generation very simular tu oriental and somewat infertile pseudo oriental the appierence that yue cooldn't for sure know that it wasn't one uf those insted uf bracteaum paucifoliatum.i think yue serious awht ought tu consider and study wat hybridization may be occured.the differences uf bracteatum pseudo orientale orientale may be partly uf at liest one kind because hybridization with an other kind or kinds uf poppys.

Date: August 08, 2019 01:32PM

bracteatum 1500-2500 meters.all 3 kinds partly grow same elevations.

Date: August 09, 2019 11:51AM

because some person poot somehow a large white blank space is somewat difficult tu get tu wat i had written.meny pages back i had written about my poppys having wat look like alpine or iceland poppy lieves.i had grow an iceland poppy one yier.another plant may been oriental-iceland but uncertinly.too i had other garden oriental poppys.a kind uf alpine poppy grows close tu and may be a bit in an area uf n.w. italy.the lieves resembling alpine or iceland poppys were top lieves on the mostly setigerum kind uf plants.i didn't notice them for about 4 yiers after more yiers agan became absent.too another kind uf alpine poppy grows in central italy wher setigerum grows.

Date: August 09, 2019 11:53AM

flora italiana has the pictures uf wher the poppys grow.

Date: August 10, 2019 12:52PM

my reasoning was that if the japanese scientist papaver setigerum d.c. papaver somniferum hybrid poppy had a pod somewat larger than p.setigerum but smaller than somniferum that may be both were partly mutant.but the 1/3 p.somnifer. 2/3 setigerum uf the aldrich place nier ontario dam lagrange co. indiana.shie died and is now conservation and grown over with trees partly.too those coold had had some other poppy ancestry from the wild and gardens.those were about 1/2 setigerum size 1/2 somniferum-setigerum size pods.very few about somniferum size pods.my very hybrid plant seemd tu hav had the larger mixt kind uf pod a larger seed capsule.i obtaind the red purple small seed grey paucifoliatum argemone or hybridum spikes on flower cuverings plant from a neighbor.the plants were about 5ft.after mixt intu my shorter,white pollen,purplish white petal plants with smaller pods over time large stems vanish and the large pods did too.correct probablely that somniferum large stem height is a different species difference not a mutation than setigerum because is dominant but vanishs.too then the pod size correctly because the larger pod size too vanishs and about the seed i cannot say.wenn setigerum seed gene is cross pollenated tu a somniferum setigerum hybrid with somniferum seed the somniferum seed does vanish after.then both height uf stem size and pod size capsule size are not common tu setigerum.donald trump sed something about baltimore and rats.wenn i was a student at g.w.u. in d.c. not far from the whitehaus i too saw a rat more than once.may be really truely so.not donald trump's fake news but rats may live in baltimore md..that is not far from d.c. wher trump livs and for sure i saw large rats more than once not far from the whitehaus.partly i'm coming tu his defence because for this he has been accuesed but truely i saw large rats in d.c..i hav nuthing agenst rats.starving parisians once ate them.i like mice too.but my cats ate them sometimes.are grey mice and deermice.sometimes i poot the mice outside tu safety.sometimes i let my cats iet them.it may be true no joke.i think probable that baltimore has rats like d.c. does.i wooldn't be surprised if a big rat has been nier the whitehaus.i hav truely seen rats close tu the whitehaus only blocks away from his home the whitehaus.take a survey uf baltimore md.residences uf all races and i guess meny or most have seen rats. washington d.c. for sure had wild rats wenn i livd ther.why presume trump was being racist about baltimore md..as rich as hie is must be a slum and the middleclass may live in o.k. shacks in uppermiddleclass neighborhoods and true the city may hav rats like wher trump mostly livs currently.

Date: August 12, 2019 03:43PM

turkish language denli densiz is translated tactful tactless.that is sort how trump spieks some times.wat i wrote about his comment partly that too .he probable knows that an upper middle class home is not a shack but nice but modest home compared tu his own welth .but if yue don't know that the d.c. area has large street rats yue might falsly presume and be prejudice that he was refering tu pieple the residents uf baltimore md.i thawht partly so wenn trump talkt about fake news.has the trump on mars image appierd on n.b.c.,c.b.s. and a.b.c. prime time news?is nierly no news cuverage uf the miraculous images in outerspace and clouds and other on erth.too news can be front page or back pages.news can be unreported.as woman's reproductiv right abortion.i hav redd that but never once that that is a form uf genocode.too i wrote about donald trump and fake news .he too has his own fake news sometimes.but back tu poppys.the larger setigerum somniferum capsule must be partly mutant or a partly different species because it disappiers after a while after numerous generations from setigerum hybrids and only the smaller setigerum pod size remains after numerous generations.thoh they were with somniferum size seed the hybrids turned setigerum kind after obtaing setigerum seed size matching smaller pods.one very hybrid plant had setigerum seeds in a larger partly somniferum or somniferum size pod.the seed too is not uf the smaller setigerum size pod.but mixt with rhoeas pollen the larger pod uf a somniferum-setigerum hybrid had somniferum size seed.if yue take somniferum setigerum hybrid 1+2 genes and mix those with setigerum 2+2 genes.if after 10 generations.a 10 yier expierament the 1 gene is more than 25% and the 2 genes less than 75% then that woold be evidence that setigerum itself began as a 1+1 gene plant.but if the 1 gene nierly is gone from the plants evidence that setigerum was 2+2 tu begin with.simularly yue can study oriental pseudoriental poppys by mixting them with bracteatum poppys 1+2bracteatum+oriental 1+3 bracteatum+pseudo oriental.then simularly yue check tu see whether 1 gene became more or less over generations.tu determine the original gene number uf oriental poppy and pseudooriental poppy.have setigerum,and oriental poppy become diploid 2+2 or were they 1+1 with some benefit from a mutation?was pseudoriental poppy 1 or 3 tu begin with or was it 2?i hav given yue botanist meny examples uf how different mutations disappier and the genes uf other species.the grey pollen vanish completely by 10 yiers.argemone or hybridum spikes vanished more quikly.some traits mutant or uf other species coold remain after 10 yiers.i hav some partly pink petals.uf carnation were smaller carnation petals but no carnation multiple extra petals.they were not carnation like but only smaller petals like the carnation ones and only 4 normal number uf petals.

Date: August 12, 2019 04:04PM

too wat may look like an oriental poppy may be mostly a paucifoliatum if mixt with bracteaum 1+2 2/3rds.with oriental 2+2 1/2.too setigerum seed has a plesant but different taste than somniferum seeds and may be coold be grown for fude seeds.cooked the green setigerum pods taste simular tu green cooked vegitables.i little bit like caned(canned) greenbeens but with a different flavor.but setigerum poppys contain protopine.pregnant woman certinly shoold not iet poppys uf eny kind.berberine and protopine can cause miscarriages.some garden poppys contain more uf those poisons than most setigerums.i say most because poppys can hybridize and be partly simular tu other kinds.most setigerums may be the safer less poisonous garden poppy plant.

Date: August 13, 2019 02:53PM

too i presume donald trump knows the average person in baltimore richer than most persons on erth and that poorer neihborhoods like england therfore poorer but by world standards rich.but by world standards he has been very rich and is.

Date: August 13, 2019 02:59PM

too my papaver setigerum d.c. hybrid plants(they are not pure plants but have hybridized with meny other poppy species but they revert tu wat look like the wild setigerum red malta numerous and purpilish white most fotos but the white fringe apparently a very common setigerum mutation vanishs(vanishes))if meny are planted some can germinated in august weather but very few.this may be because other poppy genes other kinds can germinate wenn warmer.

Date: August 13, 2019 03:02PM

the red became much common having me wundering that purplish white may be mutant too but i have purplish white petaled ones but the white fringe is gone apparently a very common setigerum poppy mutation.

Date: August 17, 2019 12:26PM

guy fawkes.20 barrels uf gun powder then 16 in room under u.k. house uf lords.he wanted the king replaced with a catholic.the u.s. military made the davy crockett minature nuclear bomm.11 lbs. plutonium can explode 33 uf uranium.50 lbs. uranium nuclear bomm about 250 tons t.n.t. .the u.s. congress is nier the d.c. subway.can a small nuclear device blow up the congress bilding from the subway?i redd about guy fawkes in grade school.i calld the secret service or f.b.i. that may be dynamite or gun powder stored in the subway may be coold blow up congress.the davy crochett nuclear bomm looks small enuf tu poot intu a backpack or suitcase.other guvernments too have bildings not far from public places.

Date: August 17, 2019 12:33PM

about davy crockett nuclear bomm sorce uf imfo was we are the mighty internet site.

Date: August 19, 2019 04:26PM

i hav an idea.create efficient water desalination unsalting.then yue turn uigur sinkiang,arizona,the sahara,the india desert,most the the worlds deserts but some parts preserved as conservation for desert creatures.huge long pipe lines uf unsalted water simular tu oil pipelines.i think behter had been water tu arid texas with homes ther and some farms supplyed by unsalted water and some freshwater via pipeslines.populate the arid.leave the green for animals ,plants and agriculture.tu du this unexpensiv desalination need be.they poot a man on the moon .why not make behter desalination technologies?

Date: August 20, 2019 04:13PM

kuwait desalinates 100% uf their water.spain,austalia,saudi arabia too desalinate water.about 1% uf water from desalination currently but in the future more desaltinated water will be needed.

Date: August 24, 2019 01:06PM

i hav a suggestion tu save time for biznis and customers.bring back the 2 cent piece.1800s were 2 cent coins.this too saves copper for other uses.i once suggested this idea tu at liest one indiana legislator but are no 2 cent pieces.greenland purchaise?donald trump's muther was from the hebredies island about as north as suthern greenland.trump was born in america n.y..greenland has a simular shape tu the island uf scotland but is part uf the n. american plate.too are economic,military considerations.

Date: August 24, 2019 02:01PM

why pay a cent for greenland?after undependence may be yue make them an inuit reservation uf the u.s. with u.s. corporations aiding development uf oil and natural gas resorces and other minerals and defended by u.s.and defending u.s. with a permanant u.s. military base.why buy greenland?have a mutual diel.they become the inuit reservation with full autonomy and u.s. citizenship and they become richer and u.s. mineral and other corporations too and defended by u.s. and u.s. the keeps base.an undependent country can chuse tu join another country.woo them with a behter diel.they coold like canada be an undependent guvernment part uf the n.a. command uf n.a.t.o. and if u.s. corporations give them the behter diel than other companys then they get the contracts.it makes sence tu make 2 cent pieces.greenland is fsycally(phsyically) part uf n.america.

Date: August 24, 2019 02:27PM

lewis and harris island outter(outer,autter)hebrides.somewat the shape is like greenland.too calld long island. n.y. too has a long island n.y..this is partly a joke not completely.donald trump then 1/2 1 generation american from about north as suthern greenland a scotland island has partly muved tu a larger continent part uf north american.he wants tu buy greenland.this is evidence he has become partly americanized.has he internalized the prejudices uf others about recent inmigrants.himself that person.then has his bit about inmigrants. his wife is an inmigrant.or does he think harping abou inmigrants deflects attention from the fact he is 1 and 2 generations his wife forin born.too the northern scots like other north coast europeans have some scandenavian ancestry.greenland is an autonomous part uf denmark.i don't totally oppose a u.s. inuit resevation uf greenland or 51st state ther but?obama 1/2 from nier the equator trump 1/2 from the northern most fringe uf human habitation but true some persons live more north than lewis ile or suthern greenland,scandanavia and alaska.

Date: August 27, 2019 01:00PM

plastics can be taxed tu make plastic more valuable.not outlawed this idea but made more valuable less used,less thrown away but more reused.does donald trump iet 5 grams uf plastic per week like other u.s. americans or does he iet special fude?some guvernments have outlawed plastic bags.but more partial stupidity about greenland.why buy greenland from denmark?yue can offer more than 1 billion in aid tu undependant greenland or billions if they become the u.s. inuit tribal territory or u.s. state.that is a lot uf munie.a billion is 50,000 persons x$20,000.truman's amount these days is nier 1 billion.may be yue make the base by agreement only u.s. territory.and by treaty yue give very much autonomy tu the inuit tribe.

Date: August 29, 2019 01:26PM

too a greenland inuit reservation can make their own agreements or not about oil natural gas diels with wat companys and u.s. federal regulatory laws and their own laws.the u.s. base coold too be that a u.s. base.may be canada coold admit them insted intu canada with a behter diel?

Date: September 04, 2019 11:32AM

some guvernments have outlawed plastic bags.if some plastic products are taxed they can be more expensive and valuable.i saw a nice plastic cup thrown away.my idea tax the disposibles.then less consumption and less thrown away too because items uf greater value.too persons can not pick nativ plant seeds.o.k. this hinders much harvesting and protects the plant populations.but is a flaw tu this.why not hav guvernment conservation harvest some native seeds and have them grown by persons with permits and replant some uf the seeds from wher they were harvested.the greater part uf the seeds sold at state and national parks and by mail by the guvernment tu make the plants more common yard and field and woods and garden plants .too some seeds kept tu plant by the growers.this plus hunting -fishing licences can be another sorce uf revenue.

Date: September 06, 2019 01:49PM

i forgot about this.the pink partial setigerums from lagrange indiana had lieves that looked like some variety uf s.e. asian opium poppys with partly curly lieves.after mixing them with my flowers one yier but not the 1st i had meny with that kind uf lieves and was worryd that i might luse my papaver setigerum d.c. kind uf lieves.but i thawht(thought)that probable was the envronment.1st i had grown them in different spots and were less uf the pink poppy's lieves.but my worry was unfounded.the curlyish lieves disappiered but not completely.some uf the lieves were papaver setigerum types partly but partly the pink poppy kind mixt appierence then the pink s.e. asianish curlyish poppy shapes completely disappiered too.that is one more trait that vanisht after numerous generations.the trait most lookt like a papaver somniferum lief variety with more curlynis uf the lieves.if so that too woold be one more somniferum poppy trait that vanishs from a mostly setigerum kind uf poppy gene pool after generation.too i had some plants with footlong or more lieves from the very hybris red and purple,grey pollen,(argemone or hybridum?spikes?),setigerum seed size ,somniferum height or nierly plants that had shorter setigerum size somniferum larger seeds and had larger pods somniferum or partly pods but before were setigerum size pods.the much long lieves coold had been from paucifoliatum which has they grey pollen or another poppy.long lieves didn't remain,larger pods,grey pollen too didn't remain,and taller stems vanished too.uf the pinks.pink nierly vanisht,carnationish numerous extra petals vanished exept one plant had 5 petals insted uf 4 and one had 4 but smaller petals.the curlyish lieves vanished after a mixt kind uf lief type occurd.the pink ones had been shorter but were taller and had somniferum seed type.wenn i got them from the trash the seeds were setigerum size but the plants taller.taller stems gradually vanished.the red purple ones.and agan dark purple vanisht but partial purple all not but red at 1st was a dilute bright red after mixt with lighter whitish purplish.after a while the strange mixt bright redish disappiered but the flowers became a kind uf red simular tu wild red papaver setigerum redder than the mix uf purplish white and red.

Date: September 06, 2019 02:04PM

it was my belief that the red and purple were somniferum-setigerum hybrids.setigerum height and pod,somniferum seed size full red and dark purple.before bracteatum becomes red if yue open prematurely 1st is white then becomes purple then red.therfore purple may be a mutation not fully developed red.the purple has only remaind diluted but the mixt partial red-purplish white bright but not dark red became redder and the partial bright red vanisht.but this red may be slightly different than the original dark red.a red has been retaind the mixt bright became less and dark purple none partial purple some.

Date: September 10, 2019 12:51PM

the pink ones with "carnation" like flowers lieves were wenn i obtaind them had south iest asian opium poppy like lieves my description.the lieves actually curly a bit with meny lief points like peony poppys.too may been hir poppys not like peony or carnations but normal petals 4 number originally but i don't remember.that kind uf lief type vanisht from my papaver setigerum d.c. wild and garden hybrid plants.one yier very meny were that kind uf lief then some partly then that kind uf lieves fully vanished.may been the red somniferum? color retaind by setigerums has changed tu slightly brighter red but i coold find darker red somniferum fotos.some poppys have some darker reds but lighter oranger reds too.lighter oranger red than rose red more common.the red is close tu orangish red somniferum,glaucum,commutatum,rhoeas?the heart biet oriental poppy is darker red.but wenn in sunlight redish poppy lieves look brighter and less red than wenn in shade.i'm not certin if the red changed or is the same and orginally was one different red color poppy and red rhoeas was mixt intu the setigerums .but the red from the red purple probable or suerly.

Date: September 10, 2019 02:12PM

but once agan tu remind yue full dark purple has not been retaind but only some partly purple,some purplish white,and purple with some pink and red.too full bright red has become numerous.another fact like very long lieves that vansht is that the red purple ones originally had black bloches at the petal bases but the wild setigerum had purplish bloches.for a while were some darker bloches but black bloches vanished.all became purplish after some generatiotions.too meny setigerums have yellow pollen but i haven't mixt eny yellow pollen ones with the white pollen ones tu see whether or not they are yellow or white or both.i suspect the pure non mutant setigerum may be only yellow or white pollen not both but both is possible 2 racial traits.too the red purple had very dark parts that have the pollen at the ends named filaments.but those may be have at liest become lighter.may be the some uf darker flowers have have partly purple filaments.if i findout about the pollen colors some day and am living i'll let yue know .i didn't pay great attention tu the filament colors but am about certin only white and light purple remain all blackish purple is gone.some somniferums have black bloches and setigerums but mixt with mostly light purple setigerum black bloches vanish but purplish remain.other poppys too have black bloches like papaver bractetum.bracteatum flowers look red about in shade but in sun look bright red. rhoeas have black bloches.glaucum and commutatum too.

Date: September 10, 2019 02:20PM

papaver somniferum doesn't seem tu have meny black bloch varietys but wild ?setigeums strains some have black bloches.but black bloches dilute with light purplish tu blackish purple and darker purple but eventualy disappiers.purplish remains.black bloches then may be from other poppys.

Date: September 10, 2019 03:02PM

donald trump wrote crazy man.take some thorazine.uh?wat correctperson woold write evil partial jokes about nuclear destruction.i did but before much klonezepam and "antipsycotics" i wooldn't probablely written about a subway terrorist or war strategy recepie sp.?.because why.i believ i'm am around ignorance and foolishnis that may be another reason.some don't know that if yue write words or spiek or even think them others may become aware huw may behave wrong.yue talkt about shithole countries.that can be that some places have dirty streets and garbage.garbage was piled up in york city wenn i past thru ther.was a garbage strike .in nepal i saw a piece uf miet cuverd with flys.poor persons bathed in the river that pigs did too.poor persons coold be seen with water cans tu wash their asses from the train in india.yor body partly is a white asshole.but isn't only an asshole but legs,arms,truck and a hed with a brain,eyes and iers.but part is an asshole.shit is meny colors.is black shit,brown shit,white shit and black,brown and white shit.if their as too much foolish and evil crap shit them out.be wise.

Date: September 10, 2019 03:05PM

why psychiatrist drugs cause me tu talk less wise?because i am damaged.i was smarter than average.i became insted feeling like the dummest(dumbest) about person on the city bus.

Date: September 11, 2019 03:27PM

is a minumum legal age tu buy cigarettes.but wat about a maximum?like 55 or 60.too i forgot this the pink poppys with peony or carnation simular petals had capsules that the female stigma.i call them caps.wenn the stigmas were riper they turned upward simular tu meny opium poppys.that trait became less after mixt with papaver setigerum hybrids and has vanisht or nierly.that too another probablely somniferum trait that disappiers.looking at somniferum fotos truely somniferum with black is rare or not but partly somniferum may have black bloches because hybrids coold.black bloch setigerum too and numerous have black bloches according tu my observations are hybrid traits not pure and not mutant traits.black bloches gradually vanished black-purple,dark purple until only lighter purplish.the red flower ones may too have more often darker filaments slightly purple than white ones than lighter flowered petaled ones but i don't exactly remember and some traits like pink are not fully gon (gone) or carnation smaller petals on 2 plants and 1 had 5 not 4 petals.some traits mutant and hybid have much diminished but are not fully gon.but i believ the carnation petals are nier vanishing and may fully vanish.the upturning stigma trait too gradually vanishes within a mostly setigerum kind uf genepool.

Date: September 11, 2019 03:31PM

one botanist classified papaver setigerum d.c. a distinct species.but didn't ruleout a partly common origen.obviously is at liest partly a different species and meny somniferum traits and other species uf poppy traits gradually vanish from mostly setigerum gene pool.

Date: September 12, 2019 01:51PM

the pink flowered plants tu the best uf my memory had a different pod shape but uf simular size.they originally were shorter plants too.my knowlege correct i believ somniferum crosses rather fertilely with setigerum.from wat i redd (read)the hybrid offspring are fertile too.if a person grows opium poppys for flowers in meny u.s. towns and small citys are numerous gardens uf poppys.the % huw grow poppy less in more populous citys.eventually because setigerum mostly somniferum and other kinds hybrids are more common opium poppys grow truely for flowers eventually probablely become mixt and mostly setigerum genetically.meny gardeners select appierence.the woman with pink chose taller ones.too the pods changed and i believ i remember that maybe too the original pod number was fewer but may be wrong.hir flowers had meny flowers not only 2 or 3.law enforcement doesn't usually arrest somniferum growing for flowers.partly isn't much tu worry about meny somniferum garden flowers will not remain pure but become mostly setigerum hybrids and hybrid.it only took 2 yiers for my seed variety tu spred tu the pink ones 6 miles away but closer tu me was another garden uf my kind then an amish garden closer and the pinks ones.then less than 6 miles may been about 3/4th mile then only 5 plus but the amish flowergarden flowers had mixt with my kind but were partly pink ones but were setigerum size plants with my seed kind.that place was perhaps 4 miles maybe less from the pink ones in lagrange indiana .may then from my or the nierer tu the amishfarm 1 yier then the next lagrange in..2 yiers.but the lagrange were peony and that is mutant.but i obtaind the pink flowers with my seed type 4 yiers after i 1st grew the papaver setigerum d.c. wild italian hybrids.i gave seeds tu another person the 2nd yier.then theirs yier 3.but because mutant the pink with my seed probable may be a partly peony or only pink with my seed+only peony the next yier.then is possible they pink ones mixt the 1st or 2nd yie with mine from 6 miles away by insects.or mine tu the closer amish farm 1st then 2nd from their.too the red purple too tranformed from somniferum red purple seed type setigerum height,pod size probable 2/3 setigerum+1/3 somniferum about genes but other kinds poppy genes possible.those too the grower may be selected the traits tall,black bloches,long lieves,grey pollen,red and purple,larger pods but too the seeds had become my kind.too those had dark filaments may been black or nierly black purple if i rember correctly.it is not unpossible too that a partial mostly not somniferum coold look like one but that probable is rare but a grower coold select the somniferum appierences from numerous hybrids until one lookt that way.2/3 setigerum 1/3 somniferum.1/2 tall 1/2 setigerum size 10% somniferum pod size.then 5%.but too are seeds.that too only 10% within a small pod but wat percent within a large pod?maybe 50%.then may be 2.5% but with setigerum genes too in most 90%.then too are lieves,bristles and other fietures different between setigerum and somniferum.germination uf setigerum can occure 40 degrees intu the 50s.60s tu 70 germination not very well.fahrenheit somniferum 60 degrees air temperature 50 ground temp tu ground temp 65 59 ground temp best then air 69.may be simular tu setigerum 60s tu 70 poorer germination poorly germinates abuv 79 degrees air temp 80s tu 90.that is one more trait.i doubt a hybrid grown for flowers woold hav all somniferum traits but be mostly setigerum because isn't iesy but possible.the odds are low.truely may be some mostly setigerums with meny somniferum traits but i see the lady's pink hybrids had my seeds and the tall grey pollen long lief black bloch red purple.some traits probable remain unselected by the grower.a botanist coold grow such a hybrid expieramentally but a flower grow with opium poppy pod size and height coold hav small setigerum seeds or if not erly germination degrees 40s,50 somewat 60s tu 70 airtemps .too the plant coold hav setigerum lief small thorns or flower cuvering bristle spikes.some uf my plants have germinated while hotter.i had plants in august but very few from meny seeds.but my plants have some somniferum,rhoeas,and paucifoliatum ancestry and other poppys.these later plants may have a different species germinations but within the gene pool not meny uf those genes.i had tuw plants that grew like paucifoliatum with seperate flower branches from the root insted uf one major stem with little branches from nier lieves along the stem.isn't unpossible i hav thawht i coold hav a perrenial grow but i pull up the ripe plants mostly.the odds not much but 2 did grow seperate flowerbranches from the root like a perrenial.

Date: September 12, 2019 01:57PM

isolated far from others opium poppy flowers coold maybe remain pure somniferums but bees may fly as far as 20 miles .the unenforced flower garden somniferum nier a town,small city or nier different kinds uf poppy that they can hybrid with eventually probablely becomes a garden hybrid uf some kind.

Date: September 12, 2019 03:04PM

an opium poppy field has meny plants greater in number than garden poppys and wild poppys that they can mix with.therfore the garden and wild poppys nier the fields that can hybrid with somniferum probablely have much more somniferum mix than the reverse.field somniferums if the farmer doesn't cognize or recognize the hybrid with his(or hir) field and throw it away and it crosses a 2nd time intu the crop may hav a 3/4 plant the next season.but such plants die more iesyly but hybrids live behter in well tended gardens and potentially in the farm field too if the conditions are variable tu the kind uf hybrid but more water more fude does favor meny plants' survivals.but with the field such hybrids woold be very few if a farm field may be only one plant or some.luxury or not gradually with farm field luxury an undetected hybrids different species genes woold die out more gradually than in the wild but slowwerly(slowerly, slowerter).but if the different species had a gene that wasn't mutant common tu both species but the field opium poppys only had some kind uf mutation the helthy gene coold gradually return tu all the poppys.if a gene was somwhow absent but was common tu somniferum it wolld be reaqquired.but if a hybrid trait was favorable partly tu survival not only a wieknis it coold multiply like a partly favorable mutation that too not only a wieknis.with very meny somniferums nier wild plants they woold dimish.living wild most hybrids woold die.the different wild poppy species woold usually die but not certinly all.some woold become mostly somniferum and numerically dimished.those mostly somniferum plants coold more iesyly mix with the field somniferum being mostly somniferum too.setigerums nier a opium poppy farm woold all eventually mix becoming mostly opium poppys but how durable in the wild the hybrids are i hav no idea.most hybrids are wieker and a ruff gestimate (guess estimate) partial rhoeas +mostly setigerum died about 6 times more in mostly wildlike untended mostly conditions.if opium poppys have been grown a long time in anatolia wat are the true ancestrys uf the wild poppys.pseudo oriental poppys grow in turkey and other kinds uf poppys.wat happend then tu the other species nier the fields.more likely they became less and more likely those mix with somniferum than revers and some kinds probable diedout but mostly somniferum hybrids remained and those with potential tu become like somniferums genetically or remaining slightly hybrid kinds.

Date: September 12, 2019 03:27PM

i ment tu write favorable not variable.too the plants other kinds uf poppys nier somniferum fields most kinds woold become less most kinds all kinds mostly somniferum if centurys uf somniferum fields exept plants from roots and plants from those roots like perrenials can .wher other kinds were mostly somniferums woold remain or somniferum with hybid ancestry.but 1 yier a farm may only dimish annuals and mix with about all setigerum.perrenial seed too can be less.temporary somniferum farming wooldn't certinly kill all pure other annuals but coold or reduce them much or mix with about all them.perrenial seed can be reduced.perrenials over much time that can mix woold have reduced seed gradually dimish from less seeds but from roots can multiply new plants too.but the odds that a somniferum perrenial hybrid woold actually grow with much less odds bloom and cross agan.a mostly somniferum or mostly perrenial.the wild perrenials around long time farming centurys may then have some somniferum mix.

Date: September 13, 2019 12:18PM

the eufrates river flows from anatolia tu suthern iraq.oriental and pseudo are found in anatolia and papaver setigerum grows in w. mediterranean.papaver setigerum grows in cyprus.i lookt at the bracteatum seeds.about the same size and color as setigerum seeds.the livermere-iran bracteatum park seed had a pod about 2 inch 2 inch but not exactly.a large pod for that kind.if the original opium poppy ws more like setigerum and meny grown wooldn't a farmer grow one hybrid with a larger pod and taller ? i was thinking may be bracteatum had large pods,large seeds,4-5ft. tall but about the same other ways.then setigerum simular plants very numeous in fields mixed with them and the fewer bracteatums became with setigerum size seed,pods smaller and later i thawht this the less chemicals uf setigerum.wat if bracteaum was as much morfine as somniferum but became partly setigerum like with less drugs.wat if setigerum became taller larger pod and more drug and larger seed.this idea about cultivation thausands uf yiers ago.bracteatum somniferums can have much morfine but too 1st generation somniferum setigerums.or wat if an oriental poppy sedd floated down the eufrates tu iraq or the tigris and setigerum was growing nier the iest mediterranean. ancient time setigerum was found on an island off isreali coast and currently growing on cyprus.wat if a setigerum plant too floated down the river.1st mention sumerian literature.glaucum grows and commutatum too nier iest.but grey paucifoliatum pollen vanisht from mostly setigerm gene pool.paucifoliatum and orientale have 4 genes diploid.2 male 2 female.most setigerums due too.wat if sominferum with much morfine mixt with orientale and the hybrids had 2 genes,less chemical,orientale seed and pod size smaller and shorter like some.but other ways a somniferum.but setigerum has flower lief cuver bristles oriental nier center and end nier top uf flower cuver lieves.oriental insted has hair cuvering all the 2 flower cuver lieves.but about zero thebaine,codeine,morfine tu nierly 10 those 3 chemicals.orientale thebaine oripavine about 3%.or wat if insted larger orientale and bracteatum pods are from somniferum and most arn't larger.i saw in lagrange co. conservation wher aldrich had livd a plant with seeds nier like somniferum seeds with in a partly open top capsule.2/3 setigerum about 1/3 somniferum with somniferum like seed grew ther.i thawht probablely not a papaver but may be a kind uf simular plant but may be wasn't may been hybridization possible.but setigerum mostly got rid uf grey paucifoliatum pollen becoming agan white pollen.and larger pods,up turning sepals,larger seed peony like lieves and taller stems and dark purple.argemone or hybridum spikes if i was correct and they were on the pods not flower lief cuvers,perrianialroot types didn't take over only once occuring 2 plants,iceland or alpine poppy lieves too occured a bit but vanished.very long about 1 foot lieves too but vanished.pink mutation probabale mostly vanisht and peony like petals nierly fully too.rhoeas smaller seeds occasionally occured after the mix with rhoeas but apparently too are gone.some more greyishnis but not grey from grey seeds but some are dark fully.about none or none full grey.but a red petal color has been retained and is found in wild setigerum and other colors.but setigerum cannot be fully the same species as somniferum because the taller somniferum stem dominant is not from the same species but thawht dominant gradually vanishs.meny somniferum traits vanish seed size,pod size,lief type,tall stems,upward curling stigmas and rhoeas seed size ,alpine or iceland and very long lieves,perrenial stems occured only once not agan.the setigerum mostly repurifies tu a distinct plant.the 1/3 somniferum 2/3 setigerum garden plants that i ate some uf had a little noticable narcotic some but noticable thebaine that woold lessen yor codeine pills effect perhaps.they certinly had not nierly somniferum potency and that miens the 2/3 setigerum 1/3 somniferum became partly not much potent simular tu setigerum after generations as garden plants uf aldrich presumable that they were hir garden plants.too after 12 yiers a bit uf pink remaines in my flower but mostly gone only partial pink and other colors.and 2 plants small peony kind uf petals but 4 normal and 5 1 extra.mixed with bracteatum with not much drug and somniferum some plants have much morfine.that somniferum oriental hybrid a setigerum?uh sedd size orientale setigerum simular, pod size,shorter oriental poppys but orientale can be taller and orientale seeds lighter.setigerum seed more like bracteatum.meny somniferum bracteatum dwarfs.some 3/4 somniferum hybrids were produced but the scientist failed tu get living 3/4 bracteatum.bracteaum seed is very simular tu setigerum seed.too nierly 1/2 plants dwarfism.too somniferum bracteatum seeds are about 50 wenn crossed simular tu wat i had wenn i crosst pseudo orientale and setigerum.i only got lieves that look like setigerum colored lighter green with pseudo orientale lief type and later they died.but the fertility uf the mix simular about 40 seeds not exactly .that is much more than rhoeas -setigerum very few but some seeds,oxytona-rhoeas i got zero but some dust seed,and bracteatum paucifoliatum 1st time i don't remeber but the seed grow produces a mostly sterile plant with few seeds but a field in armenia bracteaum tu orientale plants.the next generation produces more fetile plants resembling pseudoorientale orientale poppys but about 40% fertile more fertile than the 1st offspring that looks simular tu a reder paucifoliatum.then paucifoliatum probablely is not fully the same species as orientale but disticly a differently on at liest partly.and i don't exactly rember but bracteatum and orientale cross iesyly more fertilely.but bracteatum paucifoliatum a nierly sterile hybrid 1st then partly sterile hybrid 2nd generation with a different appierence.setigerum does rid itself uf grey pollen.paucifoliatum pollen is grey.

Date: September 13, 2019 01:00PM

meny not all wild setigerum plants have a sparse amount uf little spikes on flower cuver lieves.mine did not but some plants did 2 yiers ago.i believ those may been from the red purple hybrids that i thawht had argemone or hybridum spikes.both the pink and the red purple were mixt in more than 12 seasons ago.may been up tu 14 yiers that i grew the red and purple and 13 yiers 1/2 red and purples and 13 and 12 1/2 pinks.full purple is gone purple with purplish white,red and partial pink or pink and red yes but no dark purple but red yes is a red but may be a slightly different shade or not.if some genes changed but mostly not coold had been a change.that is if some genes were discarded but meny kept then red uf a different shade from somniferum red uf a somniferum 1/3 setigerum 2/3.pink with other colors too are some.but i hav had no multiplying uf flowercuverlief spikes and the last season didn't notice eny.are they too from another species,pure setigerum species?they haven't greatly multiplyed.this yier none were noticed.if recessive genes not mutant then occasionally coold be seen.if not recessiv but dominant not mutant may be by chance non.i save part uf my old seeds and some seeds are from erlyer generation tu be sure i hav seeds if the seeds i grow die.some can be from meny yiers past.because meny setigerums have the spikes and they are fewer than hybridum and argemone i was sort uf not exactly thinking i hav no worry about plants with spare spikes.that they are uf the setigerum d.c. species.within a species can be more than one trait.like 4 human kinds uf hair.but are humans.some other setigerums in fotos don't have the sparse spikes too.too because environmental some racial traits coold disappier or hybrid or mutant genes remain.one yier i had meny garden peony poppy like lieves but then they diluted and then vanished in a different location.

Date: September 13, 2019 01:35PM

numerous papaver setigerum d.c. plants have a color on the pod top and stigmas too can have color.my pods originally were only green and are.too a foto uf spanish setigerum all but few had white pollen but few yellow but meny setigerum d.c. have yellow pollen and color at the pod tops and too are colored stigma.because in spain pinnatifidum grows and rhoeas i believd yellow was from pinnatifidum and a hybrid trait.but uf this i am not certin.about the coloration at the pod tops and stigma i hav no idea for sure.i woold like tu mix a yellow pollen with pod top stigma color intu the gene pool tu observ wat happens.if yellow vanisht then probable but not 100% certinly hybrid if not then a different conclusion.same with the pod top color and stigma color.i du hav some seeds saved that i believ have the spikes.these i will plant next season but they are very few seeds.this trait too can be behter observd.here is a simple expierament yue take mostly somniferum plants cross a variety uf setigerum strains within a mostly somniferum gene pool.cross pollenated part uf the setigerums with somniferums but not all 1st yier.mixt the setigerum genes 2/3 genes 1/3 somniferums 1/2 1/2 ancestry with somniferum then ancestry 3/4 somniferum genes will be 1/2 and 2/3rd somniferum.then mix them one more time will be 2/3 somniferum genes 3/4ths 5/6ths.the mixing coold be done in a yier in a greenhaus.then grow the plants in a garden or small field for yiers.tu see if the plants rid themselves uf setigerum genes gradually or not.within a mostly somniferum gene pool wat du setigerum genes due?within a mostly setigerum genepool most uf somniferum visable traits vanished.

Date: September 13, 2019 02:11PM

caution wat i thawht about bracteatum was an unknowing speculation.because wat is true setigerum dark seeds and bracteatum seeds look simular.some oriental and bracteatum poppys due have larger pods average 2 inches but some can be more one way than another not 2 inches 2 inches.somniferum was grown centurys anatolia.isn't unpossible probablity that a rare perrenial hybrid occured.may be may be not the larger poded oriental and bracteatums are hybrid.if the sumerians 1st wrote about somniferum coold they original be iraqi flowers?iraq borders turkey anatolia.it germinates warmer 60 tu 90 air temp. behter maybe 60 best 69 tu nier 80 80s not so well.then may be from a climate more suthern than the 40+ 50s and up tu 70 60s not as well setigerum.then 500 miles more south than the setigerum range from suthern france italian coast tu iest tunisia coast inbetween the average and 500 miles south is close tu wat suthern iraq is.but.right some perrenial more northern poppys germinate about 60s but are from russia ,northern iran,armenia,and turkiye.if the sumerians mention 1st then assurians may be iraqi.the setigerum being a simular smaller but different plant uf the western mediterrenian cooler mediterranian and cyprus but not more warm northern egypt.glaucums too can produce small amounts uf thebaine,codeine and morfine.glaucum crosses more iesyly with somniferum but a simular plant gracile with setigerum.

Date: September 13, 2019 02:34PM

sumeria is iraq assuria and babulonia the 1st 3 tu write about somniferum possiblely.then northern egypt nile delta.suthern iraq too river delta as suthern about and s.w. anatolia and greece as suthern about as northern iraq.but most claim west anatolian balkans nativ plants.if farmered erly further west they coold go wild partly ther.russia grows the most sunflowers but they are from mexico originally.about 20% uf sunflowers are russian grown.tu western simular environments erly somniferum coold had been grown.egypt nile delta too a river like gulf eufrates tigris delta about as south and assuria about as suthern tukey and suthern greece.if temperature uf somniferum relativ tu local climate coold be about suther iraq but about 65 not exact oriental bracteatum perrenials germinate.then isn't only that.if was somniferum coold be from wher 1st written about but huw knows may be was from more north iraq.

Date: September 14, 2019 01:36PM

wenn i 1st obtaind my flowers the 2nd yier i noticed some were green pods other green and frosted.i gave seed tu another person huw grew some.i askt for some from that person's garden.i was given one pod green with a very thin pod.i thawht that may be another plant or hybrid.i redd india unfrosted opium poppy dryout more.i hav had probables with thin dry green pods that open erly before the seeds are ripe.may be not enuf water and or too hot.too my flowers had typical lieves uf papaver setigerum d.c. some less tuthed others more.but peony garden poppy like lieves gradually disappiered after a mix form occured .the poppy lieves became like at 1st.too the redish pink peony petaled ones carnation bloom june 21st about and after about 3 weeks but my poppys grew about june 1st tu june 21st.they bloom erlyer wenn planted in late jan. or feb. and can bloom the end uf may on intu june mostly.may be the later blooming time from a different poppy.may been somniferum,rhoeas or some other kind.not all poppys have the same range.rhoeas grows north africa tu england more north tu south than setigerum and rhoeas grows west europe tu central asia more iest and west too.oriental poppy may grow a less north tu south than setigerum.3 weeks is about 189 miles.wikipedia gave iest mediterranean as possible nativ place uf somniferum.that the nativ place unsure because planted other places.somniferum june thru august wikipedia.erly setigerum blooms end uf may 1st days uf june then about 2 weeks.later planted setigerum grows late june intu erly july.3 weeks later is late june tu erly july and erly july tu very beging august.the 1/3 somniferum low narcotic 2/3 setigerum aldrich plants had some final flowers erly august and meny ripe seeds then too.that is wenn i found them.if planted later may be the pink too 21days later july 12 tu august 2nd.if from somniferum may bloom about july 7 tu 14 not exact but about tu end uf july on intu erly august.the germination is about 20 degrees warmer air temperatures.but some seeds uf somniferum can germinate soil 37 air about 47 and others air 90 ground 80.most woold germinate ground about 59 air 69 and while 70s.can then be some erly plants and some fall plants but mostly late june july erly august plants.

Date: September 14, 2019 02:45PM

69 degrees air days in late april.suleymaniye iraq north april 50 tu 70 day but it doesn't rain ther june july aug.sept.how coold the somniferum grow ther?has the temp.but not the rain.more southward in iraq are erlyyer(earyter,earlier) warm enuf temps but too not eny rain in june.but coold bloom may according tu temps.but are the tigris and eufrates rivers for water.latakia syria 57 tu 72 april but no rain july aug.lebanon too munths with no rain.but along river banks ? tigris eufrates have water.edirne thrace has temps about ideal may 1st and rain all munths uf yier but only 30 july.trabzon has temps and rain too.plovdiv bulgaria has more rain during the growing season uf a somniferum sprouting late april then dryer but rain during capsule ripening period.that seems a close climate.sofia woold be best mid may with july tu erly august flowing and ripening erly tu late august.i forgot tu mention one fact.the pink carnation peony petaled plants were planted same time bloomed later the 1st season.after mixing intu the others blooming was more simular but my last flower this yier was a partial pink.cyprus has temp and some rain but rain not much.antalya turkiye has temps and some rain but rain very little end uf flower ripening time.20degrees warmer than setigerum but may blooms only 3 weeks later if was the genes uf flowing time the aldrich and pink hybrids for flowering or at liest one uf the hybids than average uf south spain setigerum n.and south.then souther 425 miles south uf spain.suthern iraq,iran pakistan eygpt?

Date: September 14, 2019 02:46PM

bulgaria and nier balkans about right for late june july bloom erly aug.

Date: September 16, 2019 04:18PM

rhoeas grow from n.w. europe tu kazakstan and morroco tu pakistan.because mesopotamia marches have fresh water may be somniferum is a marsh river bank lake edge poppy.coold then grow s.e.turkiye,suriye,and iraq in those environments obtaing water not from rain entirely but from rivers,marshes and lakes.iraq too has fluded areas.1st mention uf somniferum sumerian,2nd assurian,3rd babulonian.all along the tigris eurfrates rivers and sumeria nier were tigris eufrates delta is.the 1st thawht grow them egyptians.egypt too life is along the nile.a common factor.too egypt lacks summer rain.frum suthern iraq tu egypt woold be a muve tu a simular environment.the setigerum average is south uf rome about south central spain.central italie the plants grow accross the penninsula but not other places.that is close tu the average range.i wrote souther about somniferum but coold be south uf spain but is south enuf tu be along fresh water soil in iraq.but the oriental poppy germinates in degrees 60s.1 sorce wikipedia gave 21 c about 70degrees.mine grew may been about 65?warmer than setigerum but they grow about as north as setigerum turkiye,armenia,iran in the mountins.they grow 1500 tu 2700 m.about not exactly 4500ft. tu 8100 ft.iestern europe is colder than western.gole turkiye jan. 24.8 fahrenheit.go:le is nier ardahan turkiye.25 degrees certinly is colder than rome about 50 jan.wikipedia hanak ardahan turkiye oriental poppy foto about 2000 meters about 6,000 ft.but the oriental poppy germninates 60s 70 degrees but the winter colder.25 colder north is may be about 625 miles in the u.s..625-225 in spain is 400 miles north uf spain the north belgium or holland about.but iestern europe is colder.bucharest 37 fahrenheit jan..but may62.2 june 69.1.somniferum coold germinate about mid may but more iesyly mid june.june is the rainiest munth.wenn they most iesyly germinate may june are tu uf 5 most rainy munths.the night time thoh is not as cold as some places.then later may erly june may 1 uf rainyyer 5 munths june rainiest.late may germination then august blooming sept. ripening.25 degrees ardahan bucharest not exactly 13degrees colder.about rumanian parallel more south than holland but more iestward. the presence uf rain,temps and august blooming.this woold support the balkan theory and coold grow south intu bulgaria,north greece thracian turkey and north thru all rumania tu most suthern ukraine if the north south range was about simular tu setigerum.but not all poppys have the same ranges rhoeas goes much more iest west and south as egypt tu northern europe.a greater range.too is somniferum was from the tigris eufrates,wet places,marshes,lakes in an arid area tu south western turkiye woold be only a western muve but the plants woold need water.tu egypt was a western muve.i forgot tu mention the lands uf past time yugoslavia tu iestern rumania,bulgaria,and moldavia.if was a balkans' plant.but yue problely (ought)awht tu study all papaver ranges and germination temps and water requirements and temperatures uf environments.one thing somniferum can germniate 37 and rather warm but best 59 air 69 or a bit cooler or warmer and 50 tu 68 air can be upper 50s 60 tu upper 70s.then has not only one temp.but best about 59 soil air day 64 tu 69 or more a bi lower 70s.setigerum too may hav a 2ndary temp.because some germinate but very few later.uf both species hybridation coold be a cause.but my poppys have rided themselves mostly uf hybrid and mutant traits but not fully.but 1st or 2nd yier mixt bloomed about the same time pink mixt with the partly wild hybrid strain.but my be a ressiv gene for later blooming or one trait not dominant from another kind remains or a chance some are mostly the pink but

Date: September 17, 2019 01:22PM

nier the eufrates is habbaniyah lake.too iraq has razazza lake.thertar lake.in suriye is lake assad.shadegan pond iraq suthern.sari iran on the caspian has rain all munths.april about somniferum germination temps.along the indus river in january nierly no rain but temps about right.bishkek kirgizia has april about 65 54nights some rain may too but diminishing june.but is the water enuf but only 1.3 june and 17.8 yier .not much rain.trishli bazar nepal in jan. has very little rain wenn temps about.the balkans is in fact some wat dryyer than some place but has rain.too much water rots opium poppy roots.zagreb croation has temps with rain april more may june more less july more august.if somniferum grew in south iest europe coold grow wild may be north west in germany and france.in fact wild somniferum grows in anatolia and italie.italian setigerum grows some area somniferum grows.the somniferum partly setigerum the setigerum partly somniferum.but they remain distinct plants mostly.if races a full blending but they remain distinct mostly.too setigerum somniferum hybrid 1st generation according tu the japanese scientist the pollen is smaller than somniferum and setigerum.bracteatum somniferum some pollen they lacked chromesomes.unfertilenis.smaller pollen.a reproductiv part smaller setigerum somniferum hybrids 1st generation offsprings.but the offspring were fertile.but my mostly setigerum hybrid plants became only setigerum size smaller setigerum pods,setigerum seed size,setigerum lieves both 2 kinds,no full purple and blooming time as originally about if planted later march april.then is some greater mortality along with smaller pollen grains.because somniferum seed,tall stems,larger pods and lief type disappier.the only way they disappier is by more deth than plants with more setigerum only genes.rhoeas pod and seed size at liest the small seed did vanish.i had some differents pod types after mixt with rhoeas.i presume they disappiered .i havn't much noticed them and hav the rounder and taller original 2 pod shapes.too alpine or iceland lieves vanished and grey paucifoliatum pollen color vanisht.wenn the gene pool is mostly setigerum d.c. and has setigerum genes too not only hybid genes thru more deth the other papaver kinds their genes diminish and vanish too.somniferum morfine is meny times tu much more than setigerum zero,traces tu more but less than average somniferum.but somniferum morfine is dominant mostly.they plants i ate part uf the 1/3 2/3 setigerum aldrich? garden plants were not potently narcotic and thebaine noticable.then mostly setigerum too may gradually return tu chemical simularnis too.i tasted all hybrids from other gardens.none were potently narcotic seeming but some.one seemd no narcotic.too the taller stems are mostly dominant but vanished.mutant taller stems and chemicals are very probablely not dominants mutant because dominant mutant doesn't about exist.if gradually larger dominant somniferum stems vanish they nierly for sure aren't from the same species and the larger somniferum stem not mutant but a seperate species.it may be morfine too diminishs.i never about noticed a very potent narcotic partly somniferum setigerum garden hybrid. few seemed may be a little more but uf those too dimished potency uf my plants mixed with other kinds.this is i thawht maybeen the aldrch strain by bees croosed and may be some plants seemed different how they seemed and may been some more potent.the plants i grow seemed tu have gotten less narcotic and yue woold get withrawl symptons if yue ate them.is very little but is they are behter tended setigerum can have more.

Date: September 17, 2019 02:09PM

some wild setigerum due have black bloches on the petals.but wenn i mixt a black bloch garden hybrid with my purple bloched ones.1st generation a blackish bloch was the darkest but slight purple.i had darker purple bloches but gradual over generations bloches became lighter purple closer tu the original color.too the same black bloch plant had foot long lieves.the very long lieves gradually disappiered.not only other poppy traits disappier like paucifoliatum grey pollen and iceland or alpine lieves but somniferum traits disappier.in italy wher both grow the plants are mixed.the somniferum part setigerum.setigerum part somniferum but they haven't become one kind uf plant but are tuw kinds uf plants partly mixed with the other kind.too setigerum somniferum 1st generation had smaller pollen grain than the parents.the offspring were fertile.but uf all those plants uf meny because a 2/3 setigerum gene pool over time somniferum traits probable became less.mine were mixted with part setigerum somniferum and( other possible papaver species a bit plants possible too.my plants had 2 dubium like pods the 2nd yier then zero.mostly a about setigerum gene pool and partly setigerum garden plants.more than 2/3 setigerum gene pool uf some traits.they gradually became more and more resemblant uf some kinds uf wild setigerum plants.but i believ because 2/3 setigerum 1/3 somniferum the japanese study plants if meny planted all the setigerum genes but more and all the somniferum genes but less that they too but more slowly woold turn intu setigerum or close tu about setigerum plants after numerous generations.coyote and wolves.1st generation only 1/3rd live but if they live most are fertile not all.some times a coywolf is sterile.the setigerum somniferums were fertile but the pollen grains smaller and wat they didn't know is a greater mortality exist uf the papaver species that is less within the genepool and the other genes uf the numerically greater papaver too are present.not only poppys but all kinds uf plants due the same.too 2 kinds uf lieves may be racial.racial is not mutant or hybrid.racial belongs tu the same species but is one or more distinct genes.it is simular tu sex.male humans are humans female humans are humans but different.the 2 lief types are retained,2 pod types and frosty and not frosty green.may be more than one non mutant petal color but scarlet red has become much.

Date: September 17, 2019 02:35PM

coywolves that are mostly coyote coold potential revert tu coyotes coywolves mostly wolf 7/8th 15/16th and more can too if numerous with all wolf genes at liest amung some become wolves.but if environment favors a partly wolf and dog coyote then thoh some genes diminish the wolf traits that aid survival if more benefit will survive and so too if some coyote traits favor the mostly wolves.but potentially the mostly wolves uf the north iest can become wolves gradually but only if meny and within their genepool all wolf genes thoh they all be part coyote.minnestoa legally wolves are wolf tu 1/8 coyote 7/8 wolf.meny american bison have some farm cattle genes.because some pure american bison exist is the potential if only bison genetically are bred with the part cattle ones they coold gradually rid themselves uf all cattle genes thru more deth.but if some cattle genes favor how and wher they live they coold remain hybrid like the coyotes.

Date: September 17, 2019 02:39PM

if yue have thawht that for ever only a few bison pure yue may be wrong.if the guvernment allowed pure gene bison tu breed a bit with a greater number their pure genes coold become more until very meny gentically only american bison but with a hybrid ancestry.

Date: September 18, 2019 12:47PM

mostly coyote coywolves like mostly wolf part coyotes need tu have at liest some individuals having all the coyote genes tu revert tu coyotes.uf meny if all coyote genes are present within the genepool thoh dog and wolf genes too.minnesota's wolves because part are pure the remainder 7/8 and more wolf have the potential tu revert because the gene pool uf all has all wolf genes and they are mostly.one writer claimd that not enuf habitat exist in northiest for wolves.i argue that is not so because 7/8 wolves currently live in northiest u.s. and a small number uf wolves.if protected if only one wolf the 7/8 wolves potentially coold revert tu wolves.but if a coyote mix favors survival 7/8 wolves may live behter.very few pure wolves protected and 7/8 wolves protected potentially the northiest coold agan have numerous wolves but with hybrid ancestry someday.if the pink poppys that bloomed later had 2 genes and mine and were 1/2 iech.but i don't exactly remember but the number uf both were numerous.gene pairs uf offsprings coold be late blooming 1 not 1.not 1 late 1 ,2 later blooming, 2 not.4 possibilitys.only 1/16 woold be 2+2 late blooming.about 6%.6.25%.i planted hundreds uf little seeds.how meny no exact count.these are mostly but not fully reverted plants.this is that some mutant and other species genes may be within the genepool but are mostly gone.the last flower was partly pink and had 5 petals.the petals were smaller.at liest 2 smaller like peony flowers at liest partly.that flower bloomd in erly aug..i planted in september hundreds uf seeds and while 70s 17 seedlings sprouted.only 6 remain.may be excess hiet,water,drynis or bugs.temperatures were in the 80s after the seedlings began tu grow.if the seeds i planted 600.17 plants is more than 2.5%.too wenn i planted the seeds was 1 ant.ants will carry away poppy seeds.i hav seen a long line may be 20 ft. long uf ants walking away with my seeds before.the 2nd and 3rd day ants too were seen.one day were at liest several.is possible ants took some seeds.then uf 600 if that meny ants may be or not took some.about 2.9 uf 600 is less than but nierly 1/2 uf 6%.apparently the erlyer.erlyter greek erlytar farsi erlyer english.erlyyer.the erlyer apparently was domninant.after mixing they mostly bloomed within 21 days about the same time.the erly planted strain uf mine bloomed begining uf june tu about beging uf summer.the pink begining uf summer tu about july 12th.but mine planted later march april bloom about begining uf summer.if so may be the pink ones bloom erly july tu very erly august.if 25% genes later blooming.then 1 later 1 erly 2 erly.2 erly 1 later 1 erly.25% 2 later 2 erly 25% only erly.then only 1/64th only later?is this math correct?too if the pink ones were partly somniferum and mine had mixt with rhoeas.one+one gened plants.is unknown tu me if the one gene+one gene is nonmutant setigerum or 2+2.most setigerum are 2 plus 2 but 1+1 have been found.then some plants coold be 1+2 2+2 1+1 because somniferum, rhoeas and dubium?but if 1+1 happend tu be nonmutant setigerum 1+1 woold multiply if not become less with some environmental exceptions.1+2 and 1+1 plants have greater odds uf a recessiv gene or non dominant hybrid trait.1+1s about 3%.recessiv or nondominant hybrid nierly 17% the gene then 3% later blooming.more if 1+2 and more if 2+2.let me refigure 2+2.can be meny combinations actually.2+2 later 2+2 erlyyer, 1 erlyyer+1 later +2erlyyer.1erly 1late 1late 1erly 1late 1erly 1erly 1 late.1 later 1erlyyer.if 50%.odds uf some 1erly 1late 1erly 1late, 2erly 2late, 3 erly 1 late, 3 late one erly.only 4 late then later and 4 erly.1/6th.then may be the non dominant gene has dimisht.

Date: September 18, 2019 01:45PM

regarding the yellow or white pollen uf papaver setigerum d.c..pinnatifidum grows in spain. fotos i spainish setigerum were mostly white pollen some yellow.on internet setigerum fotos mostly yellow and yellowish but some white.somniferum grow in part uf italy and setigerum too.i doubt that both yellow and white pollen both are setigerum but they may be.i suspect one pollen color hybrid one the pure setigerum kind uf pollen color.

Date: September 18, 2019 02:54PM

the flora d'italia shows papaver setigerum d.c. growing in central and south central accross the penninsula.north tu south south central may be about closer tu my n.and south estimate.may be my north south estimate is partly off but iest tu west temps vary.but is proximate somewat wher the plants grow accross the italy.but somniferum grows wild in meny european lands according tu the flora d'italia and all uf italie.and grows in ukraine rumania and france.it grows too in s.west anatolia i think wher some farmers used wild seed tu plant their fields.iest europe has somniferum seed pastrys.the flora d'italia fotos too are the redish on pod nier cap and stigma and yellowish pollen.blooming time may june.erly planting north indiana state u.s.a. they will bloom the 1st flower about very end uf may very begining uf june.later planting about summer begining some days erlyyer tu a bit after but about summer begining.pittsburg pa.last yier about 1st uf summer.this yier a bit later but the 1st was about that too but the rest a little later than the yier before.

Date: September 19, 2019 12:04PM

the correct serch is flora italiana papaveracae click papaver.not flora de italiathat site has maps uf wher the papaver kinds grow.my italian papaver setigerum d.c. 2nd yier had capsule simular tu dubium.dubium grow in all uf italy.probablely was the flower pod cuver lieves uf the red purple indiana state u.s.a. that had meny spikes simular tu argemone or hybridum.those disappiered quikly after mixed with my flowers and the pink ones.but last yier i had spikes on some plants that looked like setigerum ones sparser.for sure the hybridum has meny thick hairs or spikes.hybridum too grows in all italy.actually the spikes were simular tu setigerum but not sparse numerous.too the flora italiana has maps uf european distribution uf the papaver plants.hybridum grows in nierly all the countries that setigerum does about.

Date: September 19, 2019 12:32PM

because plants and hybrid animals can revert some pure mixt a little with more numerous hybrids can produce more purelike kinds but with hybrid ancestry.gradually all farm bison coold be transformed tu purelike with hybrid ancestry.more plants and animals are in danger uf exinction.poot a pure bison with a herd uf partly cattle bison then potentially yue get gradually with gene testing occasionally a pure american bison herd.too the japanese scientist somniferum setigerum cross had morfine a bit less than their somniferum but closer tu their somniferum than their setigerum .if a mutant gene mutant dominance caused more morfine production and setigerum was the ancestor uf somniferum that woold be because if the setigerum had a non mutant gene the most that woold probablely be is a little more morfine than their setigerum.the same holds true uf the somniferum stem that can't be a mutant setigerum stem because was dominant mostly too.the stem must then belong tu a different species.now i don't totally disagree with the botanist that believ a partial common origen uf the plants.because hybrids occure in nature.too the setigerum stem isn't certinly a mutant shorter somniferum dwarf or midget stem because the larger stems disappier within a mostly papaver setigerum d.c. gene pool.if small was mutant the larger stem usually not all times because environment the small stem woold disappier the non mutant woold multiply but that didn't happen .all the larger stem gradually vanished.i had some 5ft.plant red purple later some taller 4 5 foot plants and 3ft.then only setigerum size.then papaver setigerum and papaver somniferum have distinctly different species genes for stem size but tu be sure yue may want tu du this expierament in numerous environments tu make more sure some environmental factor didn't favor shorter stems within my garden plants.too in italy both somniferum mostly setigerum mostly plants grow that have some setigerum and somniferum mix.may be can be observed reversion processes uf both kinds.too more rapidly but less natural conditions within a greenhaus at liest 3 and partly 4 generation had been.

Date: September 19, 2019 02:10PM

wenn i say i don't totally disagree about a possible common origen because hybrids exist.too ignorance.but because is so sometimes plants exist mostly same kind but both hybrided differently or one like pure another hybrid traits partially.meny somniferum traits due disappier from setigerum.the list:pod size,seed type,lief type uf peony garden and some somniferum strains,root type(none uf mine setigerum wild hybrids or garden partial somniferums had somniferum root type but the larger plants had larger roots),stem size,chemically no plants or about uf meny plants and meny generation hybrids seemed tu have a somniferum potency,upturning caps disappier( but one setigerum strain pod foto had an upturning cap.),lief size? but the foot long lief may be was from paucifoliatum and was about 1 ft. or more).i think my plants have the original lief size but were mixed with other garden hybrids.too the pink ones may be had more numerous stigma may be some but few did this yier at liest last yier or erlyyer yiers some did but looking this yier seemed none or nierly.too if somniferum a mutant setigerum how then hybrided 1st generation with somniferum the morfine and stemsize more like somniferum?wenn a nonmutant gene is present woold be at most a little sick.but the plants wern't a little more morfine than setigerum a littletaller than setigerum but the opposite nierly as much morfine as somniferum nierly as tall as somniferum.apparently mostly setigerum hybrids but partly somniferums luse potency after generations in gardens and my plants lost after generations larger somniferum stems from 2 other garden hybrids the pink ones and red and purple.then how coold setigerum be mutant somniferum?if was woold gradually become as potent and all the plants tall as somniferum. but the opposite occured my plants stem size and they have nierly no drug.too the hybids from nier pigeon river lagrange indiana( aldrich?)nier ontario dam that are now gone and is conservation.seemed tu have much thebaine but were closed capsule about 1/2 setigerum capsule 1/2 larger somniferum-setigerum size and very few somniferum size 2%?ancestry nierly 1/3 somniferum nierly 2/3rd setigerum by appierence.narcotic coold be senced and can be in some oriental poppys too that have much thebaine.i hav ieten paucifoliatum,oriental,bracteatum,pseudo oriental and pinnatifidum with more orpavine than thebaine.those have oripavine and thebaine but except for annual pinnatifidum most uf the perrenials have mostly thebaine.thebaine causes slower briething but more rapid hartbiet or opposite the withdrwal i don't fully remember at this time but morfine slower briething and slower hartbiet.too mild thebaine withdrawl seemd mildly narcotic.thebaine is poison.don't try this yoreselves.thebaine has strychninelike effect and is poison and lessens the effect uf at liest some narcotics.but back tu the 1/3 2/3 about hybrids with a little otherspecies possible mix not unpossible.they weren't very potently narcotic and thebaine noticible.then it may be that because these and other garden hybrids partly somniferum had not much narcotic drug noticable(one red purple plant may been red had no narcotic noticable the 2nd a little)that setigerum zero tu less than average and potent opium is not mutant somniferum underproducing but the species doesn't produce much except wenn much tended but then too less drug than somniferum.wild has very little narcotic.pinnatifidum has about 2% oripavine 1% thebaine. oripavine is a narcotic that naloxone won't antidote.pinnatifidum too have other poisonous chemicals.setigerum is low in chemicals.because protopine is a bit different than berberine uf somniferum and some unique chemicals i'm not fully sure but i believ it is usefull as a fude seed plant.it doesn't have as much protopine as some poppys.the seeds have a unique flavor different than somniferum seed.the seeds too are smaller.potentially farmfields uf setigerums coold be grown for seed but i am unsure how much oil in the seed and about the seed oil.an alternativ seed for yor bred roles a smaller size darker color but somniferum too has a dark seed variety that is larger.setigerum seed thoh has a unique flavor.the seeds partly taste different than somniferum seeds.and a different size.now i suggest yue make yor diels with yor customers and grow thausands uf acres uf setigerum for seeds or 80 or 300 acres.huw els on erth bothers growing a useful plant for fude seed?i did send a few setigerum seeds tu a british columbia opium poppy seed grower huw switcht tu grapes.and may be some body does grow a field and sell seeds for roles.i believ about only very few or nierly zero .may be no one.yue can have yor fields and be nierly exclusive supplyers uf setigerum fude seeds.about the oil.yue can have it tested for nutrition and chemicals regarding potential uses.

Date: September 19, 2019 02:57PM

yes once i ate oxyatana mostly thebaine poppys so meny days that i had thebaine withdrawl symptoms.i can't remember if was the thebaine or withrawl but is rapid briething slower hart biet slower hart biet rapid briething.slower briething rapid biet worryd me.a seemd very mildly narcotic the wildrawl.because setigerum has few chemiclas i believ it safer tu grow for flowers than some kinds for children and pets.after hybrid with rhoeas a cuple plants gave me a feeling simular tu low blud pressure and i had tu sit down on a bench.ieting the plants can cause too much insulin and bile acid too and acid indegestion but antiacid is effect remedy.the plants contain in the lieves mostly papaverine.then after yue sell the seeds yue coold sell lieves tu extract papaverine?but compared tu meny poppys the protopine is less uf the protpine berberine kind uf chemicals.i did see some bred seed roles with small seeds on a brand packaged store sandwiches.i thawht may be setigerum somniferum hybrid seeds.they didn't taste like only setigerum seed.but they were about setigerum size.too i hav tasted iceland poppy,rhoeas and pinnatifum.rhoeas has a poison that causes irritability.pinnatifdum has more protopine berberine kind poison than setigerum but i'm not sure if was protopine or berberine and those chemicals are not exactly the same.oriental poppys have protopine.wenn i grew meny uf oxytana poppys including oriental poppys and drank well water i got sick and had chronic acid problems until i reduced them tu only much fewer.i hav grown meny setigerums and did notice pollen effects while in harrisville pa.but not so bad as oriental poppys.seemd i noticed pollen and more salt an effect uf protopine.but is worse with other kinds uf more poisonous poppys.because somniferums have berberine a simular chemical somniferum farmers must get a bit sick from pollen and plant vapors.but because this papaver setigerum has not much chemicals i figured is really safer for yor pets and children and yorself than meny other kinds uf poppys and a potential fudesorce.somniferum has berberine in someways may be less poisonous than protopine but setigerum hasn't much protopine or other chemicals and because that i figure may be a safe enuf seed tu iet.all poppy are poison truely and bredseed somniferum has sanguinarine that can cause glaucoma and blindnis.some kinds uf poppyseeds are worse.

Date: September 19, 2019 02:59PM

sp.correction oxytana not oxyatana.

Date: September 20, 2019 01:06PM

actually was about 300 plants wher the aldrich home was not 150.then may be about 1% had somniferum pod size.very few.after i planted those plants' seeds nier my setigerums the 2 yiers later yier i had about 150 plants uf my own the muthers all setigerums wild hybrids from italy and were grown nier the plants from the aldrich place the 2nd yier i grew the setigerums.the 3rd yier i grew a rhoeas too and had 2 hybrids.the 4th yier and 3rd wenn the the alrich place plants were grown 2 yiers after that.seemd that may be tuw plants were larger.may be a cuple plants aldrich place by insects may be had crossed but not certinly.seemd the next yier some plants seemed more luxuious and were 150 .but only some plants.then the aldich place plants 1/3 2/3 had only about 1% somniferum size pods insted uf 10% which woold be 1/3 somniferum 2/3 setigerum.1+2 gened plants.too the roots were all as setigerum the aldrich place plants but were larger than setigerum.this is they were the setigerum shape only.but larger.setigerum roots are more narrow i think than somniferum roots.for sure the roots were shaped like setigerum roots.are drawings somw wher uf setigerum and somniferum roots.the lieves were larger than setigerum plants the aldrich place poppy flowers.may be were about 8 inches long.roots wooldn't possiblely be selected by the flower growers much because unseen in the ground.some only 1% about somniferum pods size insted uf 10% but the rest about wat 1/3 2/3 50% larger 50 setigerum size.then the roots were setigerum types at liest partly and but larger.the pods were only a littlemore setigerum like than 1/3 2/3 hybrids because not 10% somniferum size pods.the pollen was white.the flowers very pale purple nierly white some later flowers were white but on same plant as nierly white purple because and may been because the last ones and nutritional.with less nutition producing no color but able tu if more nutrition.the seeds were dark but with drying quikly turned grey.were some but few very fine hairs on the lieves that iesyly fell off.narcotic was not much.after tampering the thebaine may been more wenn agan sampled.thebaine was noticable but the plants not much narcotic.

Date: September 20, 2019 01:42PM

this is they were wiekly narcotic 1st testing by ieting 2nd testing thebaine noticable and truely i fully believ the amount uf thebaine coold antidote a mild narcotic dose and narcotic nierly unoticible 2nd time.the grower may be had paid no attention tu the roots that became setigerum like but larger and probablely selected larger but not somniferum size pods.the offspring uf larger woold be mostly larger and setigerum size.i believ chemically after generation 1/3 2/3 the plants became partly at liest more like setigerum and the roots except for the larger size.too the other garden hybrids were partly this way.the luxuriousnis uf some plants was transitory the ones that may been partly mixed with these.and those plants became too partly rhoeas with very tiny rhoeas size seeds in some pods.gradually more fertility returnd after some plants were partly sterile partly fertile and the rhoeas size seeds have vanished or nierly that.because too i grew 2 1+2 rhoeas-setigerum hybrids.and so the red and purple had spikes that looked like hybridum cuvering the entire flower petal lief cuvers sepals.those quikly vanished but yiers later why unknown tu me some had setigerum sepal lief spikes sparse but then agan none that i noticed.once agan setigerum seed too took over in small setigerum size capsules in garden plants partly somniferum partly setigerum with setigerum smaller pods.the partly larger poded hybrid too had setigerum size seed but how this occurd i not fully sure.

Date: September 20, 2019 02:30PM

back tu the luxurious plants.i thawht may be because my wild setigerum d.c. plants had mixed a bit with the aldrich plants that were partly somniferum that some plants seemed more luxurious.sort uf like garden rose partly compared tu the wild rose.i didn't mix those plants by cross pollination by hand or plant the seeds uf the aldrich place plants because i believd the setigerum d.c. plants tu be rare.now i believ that a mistake because now they are garden plants mixt with rhoeas a bit were apparently part dubium in the wild in italy and mixed with at liest 2 other garden hybrids partly somniferums and at liest one other kinds uf poppys too.and they revert tu the original purelike kind.the other species traits gradually vanish and mutations.if i had mixt the aldrich hybrids the taller stems woold had vanished and larger pods,somniferum seed.too if the more luxurious plants were partly aldrich plants the extra luxuriousnis too woold had vanisht.but the plants had unique lighter petals and i woold had had less inbred plants.mutations and all hybrid traits haven't for sure completely vanished but mostly.more yiers and more gone hybrid and mutant genes.numerous pink and peony-carnation like petals have become only 1 with 5 petals flower and 2 with smaller petals including that one and only partial pinks with other colors.tu see wat a true setigerum is i suggest yue mix meny kinds uf setigerums white and yellow pollen redishpurple capsule colored with only greens meny petal colors and other traits.let the plants mix and grow gardens in different locations uf the mixed plants tu see wat kind uf plants they revert tu.mine had dubium pods 2nd yier.my feeling is that because meny poppy species grow in same areas some traits thawht tu be setigerum are not.i doubt they are white and yellow pollen both.but yue may actually believ they are.too some have spikes and some don't.mine originally didn't.and had and have white pollen.one italian setigerum picture from a wild plant has upturning stigma wenn ripe like the pink ones but that trait disappierd from mine or about.are some somniferum capsule fotos that too are not much turned upward but meny somniferums turn upward the ripe capsule caps.some italian setigerum are mixed with somniferum a bit.pinnatifidum pollen is yellow.

Date: September 21, 2019 01:27PM

after part uf the wild hybrid setigerums had mixed with rhoeas some pods too resembled rhoeas pods a while.the original wild setigerum plants were nierly all purplish white with white petal ends the furthest part from the pods.but 1 was partly purple one was a redish color certinly not rose red but simular tu a redish color seen in the foto uf wisconsin setigerums.i cross pollinated the partly purple because only one with others but the nextyier were zero.i crosst the red with others and next yier had about 2 then agan but that color it later disappierd.too the dark purple hybrid plant's color diluted with purplish white then mostly vanisht but not completely.i had this yier at liest one or more and i hav had some plants that seemed redish purple.pink ,purple and red.blended colors.but full purple none.may be the wild setigerum red was a mutant color or may be chance the seeds didn't grow from that plant.if mutant often will gradually vanish.rhoeas red didn't muliply tu a great meny plants and too may be vanisht.but wat probablely somniferum red and purple petals mixted with setigerum then some how hybridum simular sepal spikes,larger pods,grey pollen,and my seed type and very long lieves.the red uf that plant 1st diluted.were 1/2,3/4th and 1/4s.the 1/4s looked bright orangish red.but the partlys about vanished.and numerous darker ones now are but they may be lighter a little .simular tu red bracteatum in sunlight.and the wild red setigerum fotos.may be mutant and the wisconsin plants red.the rhoeas red didn't greatly multiply and possiblely vanisht.setigerum seedling plants can grow under lieves that have light from the sides but wher sun is.they don't grow in shade only places or not enuf sun.some hours uf sun are enuf for the seeds tu grow.3 hours is enuf probablely.they can be grow wher is sunny a few hours or more.they need more sun wenn more mature.i grew some in partial tree shade .the plants grew while yunger but wenn nierly mature meny began tu die.few bloomed.behter tu remuve a lief over a seedling after a while.but at 1st can grow under the lief that has sun over it.my hours uf needed light arn't exact.

Date: September 21, 2019 01:46PM

wisfora.herbarium.edu has a picture uf a light redish.(or pinkish too?).i sercht wisconsin setigerum.a origen uf opium poppy picture has arrow from s.e. turkiye.that is nier rivers.up north uf their grow oxytana papavers.and thru europe s.e. iest tu north west.and westward from south iest europe.wisflora has their foto as setigerum subspecies somniferum corb.(setigerum d.c.).mine are setigerum d.c. hybrids.my plants had one with a simular color a redish simular.by crossing i had 2 more.that color may be a mutant color.it didn't multiply.red probablely from somniferum did multiply but may be changed shade tu a lighter color a bit.

Date: September 21, 2019 01:59PM

if the somniferum probable red changed may be only most uf the genes are the same as the pure nonmutant setigerum red flower color.or may be the red was mutant and darker but woold take a rare chance uf the mutation mutating back tu normal tu return tu the original color.or may be wenn i lookt at the full red plant was in shade.bracteatum looks redder in shade.but in full sun can look orangish red.

Date: September 21, 2019 02:18PM

if setigerum d.c. can germinate wenn air 40 fahrenheit in warming sunlight may be the ground only abuv freezing is some times but sun can warm the soil surface.flower gardens will often select wat traits they want.i mixt my plants tu be sure they were mixed but i let nature select the traits.i grew them some times with weeds a bit.meny times they wern't much watered but always were watered a bit.partly but not much tendedplants.one yier uf 16 i used artificial fertilizer some.the pinks were grown 12 seasons ago.mixted with others partly and then fully about 11 seasons.no full pinks remain but 2 purplishwhite and pink and may be pink with red or red and purple both.only wat looks simular tu wild setigerum red and purplishwhite remains but the purplish white too mix a cuple with pink and anotheror more with purple.but some only purplish white.red is so meny and full reds that i wunder if that is the only nonmutant color but are numerous purplishwhites and some partially.in the wild too are purplish whites.mutation does exist in the wild plants.the only white petal ends apparently were mutant and vanished rather quikly after mixed with fully colors petals.too wat some may believ tu be pure wild species traits may be hybrid traits.

Posted by: AWS ()
Date: September 21, 2019 02:40PM

Date: September 24, 2019 01:25PM

one article regarding somniferum 2n 22 setigerum 2n 44 gracile ,glaucum, decaisnii.had imfo that somniferum-setigerum 22+11=33 that some times insted f2 plants were 28=2n.pinnatifum a variety can be 2n=28,dubium a variety.papaver gracile 2n=28.i du not know but may be because 2 n=28 that the somniferum-setigerum 2n=28 can more iesy mix with other 2n=28 species?if so then in italy can other places wher setigerum has mixt with somniferum may be some 2n=28s that coold may be mix more iesyly with dubium,a pinnatifum variety,and gracile.bracteatum +orientale hybrids produced mostly oripavine but not very much.but pseudo oriental and bracteatum produced thebaine.certinly is agreed that somniferum and bracteatum are different kinds uf poppys.f1 hybrids .only 3 4% had normal size,shape and stainabilty pollen grains.interspecific hybridization in papaver 1:www jstor.f1 somniferum+oxytana hybrids and had reduced and abnormal flower parts.the japanese scientist found that somniferum setigerum pollen grains were smaller than somniferum and setigerum pollens.and somniferum traits gradually become less in somniferum+mostly and more setigerum gene pool and vanish.but the hybrids are more fertile than somniferum+oxytana hybrids. evidence that somniferum and setigerum are 2 different or partly different species but more simular than somniferum and oxytana.both the setigerum+somniferum and the oxytana+somniferum had some difference uf the reproductiv pollen grains.they all weren't uf normal size.simular tu bracteatum+ orientale oripavine mostly is the common garden flower pinnatifidum.it is about 2% oripavine 1%thebaine.

Date: September 24, 2019 01:26PM

the pinnatifidum is not an oxytana poppy but an annual.

Date: September 25, 2019 02:40PM

i sercht(searched) "chromosome numbers papaver hybrids" and found this www. esp. org Chapter XIII species crossing and changes in chromosome number.not only somniferum+setigerum hybrids have different chromosome numbers.11+22 somniferum-setigerums were 33 insted uf 22 and 44 but f2 were partly not all only 28 not 33 chromosomes.nicotiana tabacum 24+n.sylvestris 48.crespis setosa 8 +c. capillaris 6 is 4+3 and hybrid 7.but the 7 chromosome hybrid pollen cells had 2 tu 6 chromosomes.plants were obtained from the hybrids not only with 7 chromosomes but 7 and 8.crespis biennis 40+c.setosa. 8.20+4 24 f2 plants were 24 and 25.papaver nudicaule 14 and papaver striatocarpum 70 is 7+35 42hybrid.the offspring were bivalent 21+21=42 with fertility.uf the 1st 2 examples was 1st 7 and 7 the 3+4 and 8 same numbers as 4+4.2nd were 24 and 25 1 chromosome more than the average 20+4=24.somniferum-setigerum f2 were not all 11+22=33 but some were 28 5 chromosomes less.

Date: September 25, 2019 03:05PM

gracile 14 and glaucum 14.somniferum 22.7+11 18.11-5=6 22-5=18.wich chromosomes were lost somniferum setigerum or some uf both i don't know.setigerum-somniferum 33-5=28.22+11=33.but 22-5=17.11-5=6.17+11=28.22+6=28.and expieramental evidence of the affinities uf papaver somniferum has imfo about this 44 setigerum/2=22+22somniferum/2=11.22+11=33 but numerous f2 were not 33 but 28.and about gracile setigerum glaucum somniferum and that the chromosomes didn't form bivalently much but low incidence during meiosis.this is not all the chromosomes pair with another 1+1=2 di=bi.but part remain unpaired.

Date: September 25, 2019 03:17PM

interspecific hybridization in papaver:f1 hybrids between species uf sect. oxytana.bracteatum 2n=14 is 7+7 orientale 2n=28 14+14=28.pseudo oriental 2n=42 21+21=42.the simular species cross but a difference.crosses more iesyly with own kind uf plant..oriental 2n =28.some pinnatifum are 28 too insted uf 14 and dubium and gracile.some somniferum-setigerum f2 are 28 and others 33.

Date: September 25, 2019 03:37PM

j.reckin 1970 .an australian and s.african poppy papaver aculeatum too is 2n=22 like somniferum 2n=22 in australian chromosome count.s.african was too 22 but too were 24,25 and 26.setigerum is 2n44 22+22.most papaver are 2n=14,28,2n=42.7+7,14+14,14+14+14=28.the 70 gene poppy.some very few have 6.6+6.aculeatum poppy too can have long pods capsules.

Date: September 25, 2019 03:56PM

aculeatum poppy a pretty poppy with orange lieves and yellow pollen and a lief end thorn simular tu setigerum.i hav never seen an opium poppy with orange lieves foto.it has same chromosome number as somniferum the aculeatum but is a distinctly different poppy.too uf setigerum-somniferum 22+11=33 but f2 33 and 28.orientale,gracile some dubiums and pinnatifidum are 14+14=28.the somniferum setigerum cannot be that 14+14 but some are 28 not 33.

Date: September 25, 2019 04:24PM

using colchicine 2n=22 11+11 somniferum was transformed tu duble 44 chromosomes.with about 25% tu 50% more morfine.this contrast with the setigerum poppy that has usually 22+22=44 2n=44.wild samples have only traces uf narcotic and undetected by testing.but somniferum wenn dubled with colchicinefrom 22 tu 44 has extra morfine.south african journal uf botany.

Date: September 26, 2019 10:48AM

the setigerum+somniferum hybrid was 11 bivalent miening that 11 paired with 11 and 11 univalent unpaired.this pairing and not occurs with other hybrids with different chromosome numbers.haruyo asahina and others 1957/1/1.

Date: September 26, 2019 11:35AM

f2 generation male sterility was also observd somniferum setigerum hybrids hrishi and hrishi 1960.somniferum male sterility was unreported.but irradiated somniferum poppy seeds were mutant with male sterilty.i had some flowers uf my multi species hybrid setigerum plants that had no anthers and partial filaments one or 2 yiers.i thawht this mutation.and may been caused by uranium fuel pollution or other.but rieding this may be too because hybrid genes.too some f2 plants somniferum setigerum hybrids have high thebaine.this i didn't know.i had writen about the aldrich place setigerum somniferum hybrids.they did seem somewat narcotic 1st tasting.2nd more thebaine noticable.thebaine becomes more in opium 2nd cuting uf the capsule.

Date: September 26, 2019 12:25PM

it may be takes about 70 capsules uf setigerum or orientale tu produce 1 gram uf sap.too another possible error is the orientale? poppy i tested than seemd more narcotic than others.i thawht this because a different gene possibely a mutation.plants produce varying amounts uf chemicals in different plants.but some garden poppys are hybrids uf orientale,bracteatum,pseudo orientale.oriental+bracteatum produce more oripavine than thebaine but pseudo orientale bracteatum thebaine.i tasted one group uf orange poppys that looked like oriental poppys but i only noticed thebaine. agan don't try these poppys they make yue sick.the more narcotic one too made me a bit sick.poppy poisons can cause miscarriage berberine and protopine.protopine is found in orientale,bracteatum,pseudo orientale and setigerum.somniferum and others have berberine.too sanguinarine can cause glaucoma.thebaine has effects like strychnine.f2 second generation somniferum setigerums tuday i lernd can have mostly thebaine or mostly morfine i partly presume and considerable amounts.i presume if much thebaine less morfine if much morfine less thebaine.thebaine antidotes morfine and causes withrawl symptoms.during devolepment can cause pseudo hyperfeminization in unborn males.f1 generation somniferum setigerum is somewat more narcotic than setigerum.wat f3,f4 etc. are i hav no idea.but from long term gardens the hybrids.i figure within or nier a town and small city most mostly setigerum plants become mixed with other poppys eventually and really can be decended from numerous species a bit.not only figuring.i hav had grey pollen,perrenial flowering from the root stem insted uf stalk ,numerous sepals spikes insted uf sparse,larger pods,taller stems,ft long lieves,different kinds uf lieves .numerous other poppy traits.but back tu meny generational garden hybrids .uf numerous i never tasted very potent plants generally but rarely may been a plant more potent than others but not most uf the plants.other garden hybrids seemed simular but not identicle by taste tu my wild hybrids and then my hybrid(rhoeas) wild hybrids+other garden hybrids.then may be so that they gradually will revert tu simular tu setigerum mostly identicle or entirely chemically like the appierence.the true ancestry uf garden poppys can be deceptive.because a person with a short setigerum size plant may grow the taller plant after obtains a somniferum taller stem gene from a bee.the pink ones were setigerum height and the red and purple petals too ones.later were taller plants.the red and purple nierly 5ft.and they had grey pollen,larger pods,and much spikes on the 2 sepal flower cuvering lieves.

Date: September 26, 2019 12:40PM

but for full reversion or mostly the plants must have not only other species genes but all or nierly all.with all is possible a hybrid trait may be kept or partly if that aids the survival.but woold be too a wieknis.the genes pool must hav all or nierly all genes.for full reversion all.if species genes are absent full reversion is not possible.too if no helthy gene is only a mutant is not possible tu become like nonmutant except that if the mutation mutates back tu the normal d.n.a. code.opium poppy have larger capsules and may be 8 capsule sometimes yield one gram uf sap.tu get 1 gram from orientale yue might need 14 tu 70 plants.70 plants can make yue sick.about 70 full normal pods uf setigerum may yield one gram.oripavine is distinct from morfine and codeine.i hav ieten orientale,bracteatum.pseudo orientale and paucifoliatum and pinnatifidum.pinnatifudum has mostly oripavine.oripavine is distinct but narcotic and is not antidoted by naxone.

Date: September 26, 2019 01:40PM

one yier after some but not most uf my plants were mixed with rhoeas(now all the plants probable have some rhoeas ancestry.)but i had grow the aldrich residence 1/3somniferum 2/3setigerum hybrids nier my wild setigerum hybrids(dubium like long pods occured 2nd yier on 2 plants) and may be some mixed i grew meny plants.150 about.i ate the dry pods after harvesting the seeds.wenn my flower pods were fewer i had mild narcotic withrawl symptoms.it wasn't difficult much tu quit.i had some later ripened plant pods,lieves,stems and roots tu iet.i ate a little wenn i felt sick and less and less and wasn't much problem.i didn't go tu a drug dieler looking for more and had no inclination tu stiel or commit robbery.not all the plants flower the same time.at 1st are fewer,then meny,then fewer until none.are the last flowering pods tu iet but less and other plant parts containing less narcotic.but after they mixed with the pink ones and red and purple one plant that was only red but too had partly purple offspring a plant that had one offspring nonnarcotic one slightly and after meny yiers.i ate the dry pods until the plants were about all ripened.i expected tu sleep about 6 hours insted uf 8 hours and may be having a slightly runny nose simular tu being outside in cool wether.nuthing happend.i didn't get at all sick.may be so then that they revert back tu setigerum.these for sure had some somniferum and other poppys' in their ancestry.wild setigerum produces very small amounts uf narcotic.the ones that gave me mild narcotic withrawl wern't fully well tended plants and partly they grew in grassless spots after being scattered in a yard.the ones that gave me no symptoms or nierly that were too not much tended plants.i havn't selected appierence much except tu mix diferent ones or preserv distict ones like the wild hybrid partly purple(parlty from a somniferum purple?).un usual redish ,and some lighter ones less purple that i thawht possiblely had obtained their lighter purplish white from the aldrich place plants.lighter purple vanisht.i think the redish then too.i havn't kept up on the lighter petals.meny have become a red and most are no longer originally the purplish white with white fringe uf petal.that fringe a mutation apparently that disappiers wenn a helthy gene is introduced by cross breeding but was a mutation existing in the wild.other wild setigerum fotos have plants with no white fringe.pink(i presume mutant red) vanishes gradually and other species poppy traits too.i ate a cookd red and purple green pod one wenn they were like setigerum somniferum but before having the taller stem.it tasted good.sort uf simular tu a cookd green vegitable.the seed had a distinctly taste than somniferum seed but a plesant but unique partly different taste.poppy seeds and roots contain sanguinarine.if yue go tu yor grocery store and iet poppy seed containers dayly yue can go blind.not only dayly i think but too much and often can giv yue swollen eyes that don't muve iesyly in yor eye sockets.if yore retna rips yue can go blind.but yes is safe enuf tu iet some opium poppy seed occasionally for most persons.berberine and protopine thin the blud.too much thin blud can seep intu yor eyes and too cause some blindnis or blindnis.during my poppys ietings wenn too frequent and not only one kind uf poppy i noticed wenn cut my blud was thin, light red, and watery.once it didn't dry for 1/2 or more.protein helps protect from sanguinarine poisoning.in india some persons went blind because uf poppyseed oil that was not somniferum but a more poisonous kind.some poppys have much protopine.my feeling is setigerum seed is safe enuf for occasional bred seed roles.uf corse yue awht tu anylize the seed oil before using that.setigerum does hav protopine like meny other poppys but is less than meny kinds uf other poppys.all poppys have at liest some poisons.

Date: September 26, 2019 01:59PM

i ment tu write that setigerum seed has a distinct flavor.the small seeds that looked hybrid because small seemed somniferumish.i didn't know this but seed size can very.if the plants didn't get enuf water they can have smaller seeds.

Date: September 26, 2019 02:09PM

this is some roles had small seeds that looked simular tu setigerum seeds the size but seemed mostly somniferum or somniferum.somniferum seeds are smaller but more numerous if the plants get less water.those seeds coold had been from less watered somniferum plants but i thawht may been hybrid seeds somniferum+setigerum but seemed mostly somniferum or somniferum.setigerum seed has a unique flavor.blindfolded a person can tell the difference if before the test had seen and ieten the seeds and lernd the flavors.personally for food seed i believ setigerum a potential seed plant for a smaller seed with a unique flavor.the plants have less protopine than numerous other kinds uf poppys.somniferum contains berberine.protopine is a simular chemical with partly different effects.during chemical synthesis one chemical becomes the other one.

Date: September 26, 2019 02:37PM

then somniferum+setigerum has smaller pollen grains f1,f2 male sterility in some plants,f2 28 chromosomes insted uf 33 some plants and not deliberately large stems probable from somniferum,larger pods,(somniferum seed size vanish from the hybrids before they were mixed with mine and had setigerum size seeds) ,probablely somniferum purple vanisht but that itself may be a mutation uf somniferum red "peony" and some kinds uf somniferum lieve type.roots uf hybrids obtained were only larger generally or so uf the larger 4 tu 5 ft. plants simular tu setigerum but larger.upturning capsules vanished but not all somniferums fotos have pods with upturning capsules but meny due and one setigerum foto an upturning capsule but most aren't.other species traits too vanish other lief kinds,lief length ,pollen colors and rhoeas seed size.too possiblely a rhoeas pod shape appiered and didappiered and 2 dubium like pods but dubium isn't the only long heded poppy.the plants gradually and different rates luse other traits and mutations and mostly look like wild setigerum plants.

Date: September 27, 2019 11:36AM

the pink flowered plants had may be as meny as 15 pods that were in the womans trash.wenn i grew them the 1st time i never had that meny flowers.i thawht they must be mixed with another poppy species that produces more pods.the red purple ones produced may been as much as 8.after i mixt these plants with mine i did hav plants with more flowers for a while.may been as meny as 5.but 1,2 and rarely 3 flowers is wat i had recent yiers.too for a while i had larger plants.plants uf somniferum with extra chromosomes triploid tetraploid have extra flowers,fewer seeds(unfertilenis)and more morfine.4 sets uf chromosome plants had 25% tu 50% more morfine too.3 set.somniferum-setigerum too had more chemical f2 2nd generation some more morfine than 2 set somniferum others much thebaine and mostly thebaine probablely.hrishi and hrishi 1960 f2 somniferum-setigerums were 5% tu 100% sterile the pollen.tetraploid mutant somniferum too has less seeds.both hybrid and mutant somniferum then less fertlity.salturidine becomes salturidinol then thebaine then codeinone then codeine,then morfine.f8 setigerum somnferum seed had more oil than the parent kinds 40% more.web uf science.stable high thebaine setigerum-somniferum hybrids with 8 tu 10% thebaine have been bred.back tu this because thebaine is most uf the steps tu morfine only then codeinone,then codeine,then morfine.thebaine producing mutants with 2 more helthy genes coold make codeine.and too may be setigerum-somniferum hybrids.if yue had somniferum precursor genes up tu codeine only and setigerum genes for not much morfine then may be some morfine but mostly codeine.codeine poppys woold be more efficient tu produce codeine.no transformation uf thebaine tu codeine needed.too a codeinone poppy coold be .then that trasformd tu codeine by chemistry.

Date: September 27, 2019 12:09PM

i was thinking the botanist too stupid and busy but they made a stable 8 tu 10% thebaine hybrid uf some kind somniferum setigerum.and reserch gate m.singh etc.that f2 and onward somniferum-setigerum 1+2 begins tu luse the extra univalent genes chromosomes.but f2 can be 1+2 33 chromosomes and 28 a partial loss.the plants f2 and beyond can become 22 same as somniferum.mentioned a novel red color.too my red plants mostly setigerum like hybrids may be are a brighter red than wat may been red from a somniferum uf a somniferum-setigerum garden hybrid.back tu an erlyyer(earlier earlyter)sorce about f2 sterility uf somniferum-setigerum hybrids 5% tu 100% pollen.the purple were liest sterile,red and partly purple more.my mostly setigerum like gene pool insted purple vanisht and meny reds and some partly purple remain.but too may be is a novel red color.wat occured on some uf my plants was partly missing male reproductiv parts and then i pollinated the female part from a fertile plant.i thawht this mutation but may been because hybridization.that stopt occuring and all later plants have full male reproductiv parts.odd their plants liest fertile red partly purple full purple most.but theirs parents 1/2 somniferum 1/2 setigerum chromosomes 2/3 setigerum 1/3 somniferum .but my plants wild hybrid setigerum mixed with garden hybrids partly setigerum somniferum and other poppys.insted full purple vanisht,possiblely too a partly different red color close tu or is wild setigerum color and some partly purple remaind.

Date: September 27, 2019 12:52PM

too.oriental poppys tend tu produce more flowers than my setigerum hybids.1st yier in a pot were about 25 wild setigerum hybrids one only may be produced 3 flowers.numerous 2 and some 1.i don't remember the pink ones wenn i grew them having meny more flowers but the plant from the garbage can had meny may be 15.the red purple had a number simular tu somniferum about 8.mixt plants uf these for a while had 3 tu 5.recently my plants are 1,some 2 and liest can be 3.but more than 3 probable can occur with more tending.i notice something possible a novel red color and mine too may be a novel red color a possible slight transformation uf somniferum red tu a lighter red.and too somethings about red,partial purple and purple.theirs was the red,part purple that had the liest pollen but purple the liest unfertile.mine was purple that vanisht all but part purple some and red meny.and some purplish white ones remain and may been part purple-pink-red,purple part and red may be too pink red?about pink red i'm liest certin.this yier one for sure lookt a bit purple and red and one tricolor.but their plants f2 only and 1 full somniferum 2 full setigerum from.mine meny generations and only some somniferum and other kinds uf poppys .full purple vanisht the red may be too a partly novel red and some partly purple remain.numerous poppy fotos different species look close tu the red color including wild red setigerum poppys.if part uf the genes are common with somniferum may be meny but not all are retained.

Date: September 27, 2019 01:54PM

the pink poppys had been setigerum height but somniferum seed and may be then had fewer flowers.pods were about setigerum size.wenn mixed they were taller,setigerum seed and smaller capsules possiblely a different shape a bit than the original ones with upturning stigma caps .some uf the somniferum with flatter caps may been less ripe than ones with up turned.niether the original plants or the one obtaind from the trash had full somniferum traits.the pods were smaller and the seed size setigerum but the seed seemd like fude oil a bit may be because were partly somniferum.too these poppys because grown in a garden a long time coold been too partly other species a bit.the other red purple the colors presumed tu been from red and purple somniferum petal colors and too were originally short with somniferum kind uf seed within a setigerum size pod.wenn obtaind was large capsuled partly.somniferum-setigerum size at liest.setigerum seed size and nierly 5ft. and 5ft. tall.had grey pollen, blackbloches,dark purple or black anthers.offspring had red and had purple flowers.the wild italian setigerum had 3rd yier 2nd yier grown in a garden not a pot long tall pods simular tu dubium and aculeatum pods.was too a partly purple flower at 1st and an unusual redish.dubium grow in all italy.somniferum does too. then may been some dubium mix or another kind and purple somniferum mix in the wild plants.mostly setigerum kind uf plants mixed with partly setigerum-somniferum and other kinds.the red purple had grey pollen,numerous bristles on sepal lieves and 1 ft.long at liest lieves.i am not sure wat kind uf poppy the long lieves were from.these plants were partly lacking some somniferum traits but apparently were partly somniferum and setigerum too but mixed with a mostly setigerum wild hybrid kind and at liest the red and purple partly other kinds uf poppys too a bit.these plants then had less somniferum ancestry and genes not by appierence 100 somniferum and for sure the pink were small setigerum size or about pods but seed type matches the muther pod in cross uf rhoeas setigerum-somniferum with somniferum seed.not unpossible larger seed genes unseen within the pink poppy then but the red and purple was partly somniferum size with setigerum seed size.the pod size may be setigerum-somniferum.mixed intu this greater setigerum like gene pool tall stems,larger pods,purple,upturning capsule caps and somniferum like lieves vanished and grey pollen. ft. long lieves,meny spikes insted uf sparse,rhoeas size seeds from my mixing,dubium or other long pods.i too had partial anthers with no pollen.may be a novel red setigerum red or approximate color from a darker red but this color remains and numerous and some part purple but no full purple.the more full somniferum mixt with full setigerum 1 set 11 2 sets 22 f2 offspring the purple had more fertility than the red or partly purple.may be the novel red is setigerum red and that meny uf the same genes but not all uf somniferum red?and somniferum red and purple petal colors.red bracteatum is white then turn purple before blooming red.

Date: September 27, 2019 01:59PM

wat i wrote isn't exactly so about setigerum.may be 25 oriental poppys can produce 70 flowers or more and 1 gram uf sap.my wild setigerum 1,2,few 3and currently much reverted plants 1 and 2 pods most common but can be 3 and well tended watered may be 4 or 5 coold occur.about unstunted 50 plants woold yield 70 unstunted flowers and one gram uf sap.

Date: September 27, 2019 02:19PM

that isn't exactly correct too.if yu obtain most 2 and a number uf 3 or more and some one pods full size may be then a litle more sap.

Date: September 27, 2019 02:44PM

i woold think it iesyyer tu obtain a codeine producing natural mutant partly because from codeine tu morfine the last step.then only one error coold cause the somniferum tu produce only codeine.uf a hybrid too if all somniferum genes except the one making morfine from codeine.then no morfine or less and only codeine or mostly.i woold guess that 11+22 woold produce about 11+11 25% 11+22 50% 22+22 25+5 offspring.from wat i hav redd yesterday and tuday f2 are 33 28 and 22.that 22 11+11 wat the 11+22 plant became begining f2 and more generations.wild setigerum some have 11+11 but most from wat i redd are 22+22.but somniferum grows too much but not all the same places.one botanist found 11+11 plants uf setigerum.part uf italy has wild somniferum that is mixt a bit with somniferum and setigerum that are mixed with somniferum partly.

Date: September 27, 2019 03:20PM

papaver oriental and papaver somniferum intentionally crossed produced fertile(how much?)hybrids f4 4th generation.johnson and loof 1973.setigerum and orientale have both 2+2 chromosome sets.22+22 and 14+14.2x14=28.28 was wat some f2 setigerum+somniferum were.too the pod size and seed size is simular.but orientale seed is brown.setigerum seed looks more like bracteatum seed.too germinated erly setigerum can bloom in late end uf may and erly june.orientale late may very erly june.then those tuw poppys found in anatolia can produce at liest partly a fertile hybrid f4.then potentially a hybrid resembling setigerum but setigerum has smaller lieves than somniferum and orientale but a simular capsule size and seed size and gene number.but unique is sparse bristles on the flower lief cuvering lieves.orientale is cuverd with fuzz and somniferum doesn't hav bristle spikes or fuzz.a paucifoliatum is shorter crosst with bracteatum a few seeds crosst with somniferum yue coold get a setigerum height,may be a smaller bracteatum pod,bracteatum seed type looking simular tu somniferum 2 gened plants.but wat about the sparse spikes uf setigerum?and too the odds aren't much.

Date: September 28, 2019 01:31PM

but thoh yue coold produce a somniferum oriental poppy hybrid with oriental genes for pod size and seed size and height and blooming time.height described as 2 tu 4 ft.and 3ft.but plants pink with later blooming time mostly (or fully reverted if in fact they can germinate a bit while warmer)reverted after mixed tu an erlyyer blooming time.too tall stems vanished gradually.seed remained setigerum size but had a larger pod red purple that had had somniferum size seed.but wenn crosst the seed size was setigerum and may be then absent frum the red purple poppy's genes.but if they were orientale somniferums mostly somniferum the tall stem woold had multiplyd and larger pods.too both somniferum and orientale germinate wenn warmer nier 59 and 60 soil temps.air during day warmer.setigerum germinates best 40 40s and 50s air temps but 60s too partly.too grey pollen was possible from the paucifoliatum .but i had grown those.other places lagrange co. indiana too had some.too an old woman in lagrange town lagrange co. in.a bit westter than the corthaus. had orangish peony multiple petals oriental poppys uf a kind but later they had annual lieves that looked simular tu setigerum or a hybrid and looked like a mixture.i redd tuday the novel red remaind in the f2+ 11+11 somniferum setigerum hybids and some other trait dehicence .i believ pod dehiscence tu let out ripe seeds and allowing air tu be not mutant.undehiscence tu be a mutation.the seeds probable remain in the capsule longer.favoring later germination.poppy pods can have seeds for munths siting at the capsule bottom the seed chemicals preserving the pod bottom but wher no seeds at the top that part rots and vanishs.meny kinds uf poppys dehiscent poded hybrided with another undehiscent and a somniferum or other kind because non mutant problely if gene same will obtain a helthy gene from the other simular species.helthy non mutant genes can be this way obtained.their novel red wat color their is i don't know.but seemd tu me wat was a multispecies garden hybrid poppy probablely was somniferum red and fully purple and that may been the red was darker.after mixed with lightly purple whitish petals a very bright artificialish strange looking red orange 1/4s and darker 1/2red and 3/4 occured.at that time my plants were recently mixed with the pink and red purple.some must have had then 4 chromosomes sets because as meny as the very bright orangish red tu the full red. 4 colors.but a rhoeas had mix with my plants.somniferum-setigerums grew nier them.rhoeas have 1+1 chromosome sets and helthy somniferum too.f2 some setigerum-somniferum is 1+2 and 1+1 and partly another group and begins some 1+1.may be that 1+1can profliferate.if some somniferum mix +setigerum or with mostly setigerum hybrids may be can spred 1+1 some 1+2 lusings uf their 1+2 becoming 1+1.then agan the 1/2 plant as 1+1 mixing 1+2 then agan a 3/4 becoming 1+1 mixing 1+2 then 1+1 but 7/8 setigerum mostly or about.but 1+1 2n22 11+11.too my original plants had one part purple another possible sorce uf only one gene.i don't know wat their novel red is exactly but mine if not because shade and light then darker red and oranger red looks simular tu wild setigerum and numerous other scarlet? brightish red poppy species red.this red looks less wierd(weird) more natural than the 1/4 reds did.too setigerum d.c. has unique sparse spikes on the 2 sepal lieves cuvering the flower before it opens that fall off.some other poppys have simular spikes and others hairs or fuzz but they cuver all the sepal lieves.too i had numerous spikes.they quikly vanished after mixing with mine.but meny yiers later 2 at liest had sparse spikes.sparse spikes reccesive?i don't remember mine having sparse spikes like some wild and garden setigerum doesn't but meny due have sparse spikes may be most.how coold they not be ,appier, then non agan?may be a bee cross them with another strain and by chance the next yier non uf those seeds grew or were planted?or reccesive those genes?if that then only wenn both chromosomes or sets male and female are with sparse spike genes.

Date: September 28, 2019 02:03PM

the aldrich place plants had 8 inch lieves somniferum size about 1/2 setigerum pods about 1/2 setigerum-somniferum pods and few possiblely somniferum.seed was like somniferum.nierly non narcotic second tasting but noticable thebaine.1st tasting not strongly narcotic.lieves and some fine hairs that iesyly fell off.stems had hairs and hairless.orientale ,bracteatum,paucifoliatum,pseudo orientale roots are fleshy fragile not woodenish roots.somniferum roots i think is wider than setigerum. setigerum roots look simular tu rhoeas roots and are woodenish simularly tuff as tree branches but have some starch too. the long lieves uf the red purple plant were as much as 1 ft. or more but after mixing that trait vanisht. too setigerum seed looks nierly identicle tu bracteatum seed.about same size and color.some somniferum seeds may be setigerum color about if darker seeds.but if setigerum was mostly somniferum and partly oriental poppy after mixed with larger somniferum height stems woold multiply not vanish.but they vanished.but if they germinate in late jan. or febuary while warm and live under snow they can bloom as erly as very end uf may indiana michigan stateline area and meny bloom erly june.around ther erly oriental is may 25 and around june 1st and erly june orientale paucifoliatum,bracteatum ,pseudo oriental but i noticed a little difference about blooming times uf the oxytana papavers.but planted march april late june beging uf summer is often the time and grow in pittsburg more suthern and sunny one yier the blooming time about the same as begining uf summer but this began then but some wat bloomed later.but this is so that different yiers blooming times can vary a bit.around june 17 i hav had or 18.

Date: September 28, 2019 02:07PM

the oxytana poppys have longer lieves than setigerum and the shorter 8 inch somniferum kind is too longer than setigerum lieves.once i redd a somniferum strain had ft. long lieves.if so hat may be mutant or hybrid.

Date: September 30, 2019 03:43PM

uh wat was this.the scientist crossed papaver somniferum and setigerum and begining f2 some 2n=22 11+11 hybrids and after were 2n=22 hybrids.1st cross by japanese scientist f1 were 2n 33 11+22.and were f2 33 and f2 28.plants have mutations.if yue cross a somniferum 11+11 with 22+22 setigerum 11+22 are 3 sets uf chromosomes.if a somniferum had 10 coold a setigerum hav 20 mutations?then 11 paired with 11 from the setigerum and 11 did not univalent.if the unvalent had 5 mutations is no paired chromosome with helthy genes.but the paired if 5 mutant 5 mutant coold all be different mutations.and every mutation paired with a helthy gene.if self pollinated the unvalent 11 with unvalent 11 woold hav 5 identicle mutations causing deth or illnis or partial illnis.the somniferum setigerum 11+11 coold hav all a mutant paired with nonmutant or most.all or tu more probabley paired with a helthy gene.but the self pollinated 11+11 somniferum setigerum coold hav all mutant genes paired with helthy genes.3 possibilitys 11+11 most or all mutations paired with helthy.11 unvalent 5 unhelthy 11+11 paired all possiblely or most with helthy.and 2 univalents like identicle twins and clones paired 5 lethal or sickening or partly that mutations and 11+11 mutations paired with helthy tetra ploid.uf such a tetraploid part woold be sick part paired helthy and unhelthy.then if yue plants the plants wat dies.mostly tetraploid 2 unvalents with identicle mutations, 2ndly triploid 2 paired helthy with unhelthy and the unvalent with unhelthy,3rdly and liest diploid all or most mutation paired with helthy.and therfore after a while yue may have mostly diploid 11+11 2n=22 plants.this too other poppys 2n 14+2n28 7+14 2n21.and other plants wenn one has duble the other.but wat if yue have 2 somniferums 2 setigerums not inbred,2 hybrids and yue cross 2 uninbred hybrids wat is f2.the 22+22 will not be inbred and less chance uf mutation+mutation and the 11+11 paired +11 univalent with 5 mutations may be.the triploid coold hav a sick part.and the 11+11 mutations all or most with helthy paired.the sickest is the triploid.the self pollinated the sickest the tetra,2nd triploid,liest diploid.because self pollination occures over time favored diploids.then wat uf the aldrich place plants.i had figured all 1/3 somniferum had mixt with 2/3 setigerim but triploids become diploids.sickest uf all tetraploids.but wat if were 2 or more different hybrids?that the aldrich plants from.then wooldn't be mutant+mutant univalents in all tetraploid offspring but some wenn self pollinated and possiblely meny.those plants were undehiscent a mutant trait possible.uf the red purple mixt with wild mostly setigerum like hybrids i had 4 colors indicating that some plants had 4 chromosomes because they were only 1/4 red.but my feeling is that wenn a tetraploid mixs with a diploid and are triploids.the selfpollinated triploid's diploid offspring have greatest chance uf germination and survival but wenn mix agan with another tetraploid mutations paired with helthy and tetraploid and mutation univalent only unhelthy that grupe uf chromosomes 5 genes for an example.then tetraploid with more than one ancestor only unhelthy if the plant by creation tetraploid but if was diploid and tetraploid mutation helthy with unhelthy but the tetraploid a mutation but if not then only tetraploid helthy with mutation possible and mostly too possible.if tetraploidy itself a mutation a bit uf wieknis itself if not then not. because setigerum can mix with rhoeas and somniferum and other diploid papaver plants can be some diploids and meny tetraploids.with self pollination diploids favored but with crosspollination tetraploid and diploids favored but not tripoids and this isn't complelty reasond about.if crosspollination much tetraploids coold survive after mixting with diploids along with some diploids.if the about 25 original mostly setigerum wild hybrids grown had 1 partly purple and had 2n44 then may been 1% purple somniferum.was the 3rd yier grown and 2nd in a garden that were 2 dubium or simular pods tall and narrow.if recessiv tu setigerum and 2 uf 150 plants.1/70th then uf 4 genes odds about 4x1.4=5.6% dubium or another kind.and about 1/70 were my hybrids with rhoeas nierly about 1/280th a bit more rhoeas genes.and too have appiered other lieves simular tu alpine or iceland poppys.the red and purple had grey pollen,ft long lieves and very meny spikes and black bloches too.if the taller somniferum stems vanished then setigerum isn't a somnferum poppy mixed a bit oriental poppy or another and then shorter and too the somniferum tall stem a dominant hybrid trait isn't uf the same species as setigerum because both cases they vanished and plants gradually reverted tu original size but not after only one generation.evidence uf wat happens tu somniferum traits within a more setigerum gene pool is that the tuw kinds are only simular poppys but 2 distinct kinds uf plants or at liest part uf their traits derive from tuw kinds species uf poppys.some poppys are more simular like oriental,pseudo oriental,and bracteatum.setigerum and somniferum simular not or not fully uf the same species.because cross pollination setigerum after mixing with eny other kind uf poppy diploid can partly maintain a tetraploid population with some diploid undividuals but the number uf plants coold be diminshed because selfpollinators tetraploid dying,triploid too but less and diploid survivors.but wenn crosspollination tetraploid surviveablity is as much or more but if the plant is diploid some wieknis if not not and only one good gene the tetraploid coold may be liv with 3 mutant genes.then may be setigerum mostly plants and setigerum kind uf plants exist as tetraploid and some diploid.

Date: September 30, 2019 04:02PM

but if the univalent had only helthy genes why disappier but probablely not usually but only rarely.simular may be with fewer mutations than average univalents and with ones less fatal then too may be some triploids survive wenn the univalent uf a triploid plants is mutation free and partly survive wenn they haven't meny mutations as average and ones less effecting the ability for them tu live.then among a plant population uf diploids and tetrapoids may be some triploids with a helthyyer than normal univalent chromosome but the others dying.but i think the the plant selfpollinated 11+22 that tertaploid dies most,then triploid and liest diploid so then selfpollinated diploid with teraploid a triploid selfpollinated the twin clonelike mutant pair the sickest,then the univalent with mutions,and liest the diploid paired helthy genes with helthy and mutant with helthy and then ability tu liv.

Date: September 30, 2019 04:10PM

too if the rhoeas 7+setigerum 22 was 7+11 and 11 univalent.but they were mixted intu the other plants.11 with mutations +a different plant with different mutations and then 7+11?and 11+11.but 7 isn't that kind uf plants number but 11.within a mostly 22+22 genepool uf another kind i woold guess that dies more 7+11+11+11 than 11+11+11+11.was theorized because a somniferum had 28 that may been a muliple uf 7.but another refuted that.uh may been because the univalent was partly junk with mutant genes unpaired with helthy and a partial loss.others all the univalent lost.

Date: September 30, 2019 04:12PM

somniferum setigerum hybrid f had 28.

Date: September 30, 2019 04:12PM

f2 generation was 28 and 33.

Date: October 01, 2019 12:35PM

the spikes uf glaucum flavum looked very simular tu the spikes on the red purple hybrid plant.they cuvered the entire sepals simularly and looked nierly the same but setigerum has spars bristles mid tu end about uf sepals not nier the stem.about they grey pollen.was grey pollen the red purple hybrid .i didn't much think about this until yesterday but wasn't fully dominant the grey pollen.later was greyish white pollen before the grey pollen disappiered.may be are some greyish white but is gone or nierly.the numerous glaucum flavum like bristles are not dominant.after mixing with the mostly setigerum like wild hybrids they disappiered and with the pink garden hybrids.black too was partly dominant and were blackish purple,darker purple than the wild setigerum hybrids.that too is gon or nierly.are no black bloches.about 24 25 plants in pot.1 partly purple.if 2n=44.woold be about 1% purple somniferum flower petal color genes.then about 70 plants then about 150.uf 245 2 with simular tu dubium pods.too some dubiums with thicker hairs too resemble partly the red purple garden hybrids.too dubium has meny stigmas with 7 and setigerums too often are 7.papaver rhoeas 2n=14 papaver maculosum subsp. austromoravicum has meny bristles but they are longer than were on the red purple hybrid.biolib has a pseudo orientale foto with orange peony like flowers.i hav seen an orientale variety that looks nierly the same.these seem tu have greyish pollen insted uf purple like bracteutum and orientale partly like paucifoliatum.the pods look a bit small and the lagrange town lagrange co. peony like orange ones too had small capsules.may be this kind is misidentified and hybrid with paucifoliatum that is smaller with grey pollen.too me this foto look like these may be actually partly paucifoliatum.the paucifoliatum i obtaind from combs residence rt. 120 lagrange co indiana originally had 4 petals but after i grew them i had some with 5 and other petal numbers.berberine and protopine can cause miscarriage.too they make the pancreas work more.temporary can be more insulin then later less.the sex drive is diminisht.may be because more insulin made for awhile then less later and then at 1st less other hormones?thebaine causes pseudohyperfeminization.a resident uf the comb resident was arrested for homosexual child molestation. a boy that grew up nier orientale or hybrids became a homosexual after his car brokedown.the protopine and berberine can lessen sexual hormones apparently.if yue then are males and iet biens or much tea the genestine and tea estrogenic chemicals will have more effects.ad cannabis indica abuse and further less testosterone.coold some males humans and other kinds too be less masculine if from nier meny thebaine poppys?.then the wild mostly setigerum hybrids 1st yier grown had at liest 1% somniferum probablely purple petal color.dubium is mostly 2n 42 and some 2n 28.then 24 about 70 and 150 244.if 28 14+14.2 plants 1/122 but for all 4 genes about 1/30.5 nierly 3.3% dubium if that was.but uf 150 plants that yier 2.1/75 1/37.5 1/ 18.75 more than 5%.uf may be about 800 plants grown and for sure this is not exact only approximate occured 2plants perrenial flower stem branches from the roots.1/400 uf all not exactly then 1% perrenial.too hybrid traits diminish and then all these other kinds uf traits can probablely be multiplyed meny times more how much the plants had mixed.

Date: October 01, 2019 02:10PM

this isn't scientifically exact but i observd the lower viability uf hybids plants.thrown about dirt areas in a yard they died guestimation about 6times as much as unmixed plants.then if is a wild grupe uf plants one kind and crosses.the hybrid less chances uf growing.most times actually probablely will not grow a new plant but unmixed plants in the numerous plant population probablely will have offspring some.then the cross causing one deth usually .but sometimes will grow the hybrid.that too less seeds often and too i observd that 1/4 hybrids too grow less .that an offspring is agan less than the unhybrids.then sometimes tuw deths if the hybrid had crosspollinated with a 3/4 1/4 plant that didn't grow new plants.if i did grow a new plant and cross pollination.after they mix much more fertlity returns.this grupe uf plants probablely because hybridization becoming numerically less.but that is only one side uf the story.because the plants mixed with a different plant then less inbred and possibilty uf obtaining identicle papaver genes common tu both kinds-species uf papavers without a mutation.that then can cause population growth.if yue have a somniferum population mostly that mixes with a 2n=22 setigerum the chromosome number will not effect the somniferum population.nonmutant genes can be obtained.but from my observations they are tuw species or partly.because uf this and a mostly somniferum gene pool probablely insted the setigerum traits gradually woold die and then some extra deth too.for sure my plants somniferum traits vanished within a mostly setigerum kind uf genepool.then is more deth some somniferum amung mostly setigerum.too if the setigerum was 2n44 and mostly somniferum then the triploids that i figure must die more greates deth tetraploids and none were reported in f2s only 33,28,22.and eventually diploids triploids dying.only 22 like somniferum. then a loss uf the somniferum population but new genes common tu both kinds obtained that can aid population growth and survival.these too will suffer population loss with the possibility uf obtaining papaver common nonmutant genes from hybridization.2 populations uf papaver close may occasional hybridize and the close populations dimish but too be less inbred a plus for survival if nonmutant genes obtained from the other species.too a poppy that has a hybrid gene only and the species gene absent coold sometimes obtain that gene from another poppy if that kind too has the same kind and actually then agan hav a gene common tu its own kind uf plant but from a different species.and too wenn hybrid can be the absence uf a pure species gene.the plant can hav something from another species only and its own kind uf gene absent.poppys and other plant hybids don't have the same fertlity wenn hybridized.rhoeas-setigerums have very very few seeds 1/2 but mostly setigerum kinds partly rhoeas apparently had reduced fertility but meny seeds too but less than more purely setigerum plants.setigerum-(pseudo oriental? had guestimate uf about 40% seeds much more than rhoeas setigerums.1st generation rhoeas setigerums have a fertility simular 1st generation bracteatum paucifoliatums and very few seeds.the 2nd generation uf those thoh were about 40 fertile looking this is about 40% full size seeds this is.and the hybrids look simular tu oriental poppys with redish orange petals.but setigerum-pseudo oriental.i had numerous paucifoliatumoriental,bracteatum and pseudooriental poppys.i think i crosst it the mostly setigerum with the pseudo oriental poppy.light green lieves simular tu setigerum.lief shapes like pseudoorientale.only grew lieves no flowers then died.from wat i redd too are much fertility somniferum setigerums but was 5% less pollen tu sterility and that the plants gradually become 2n22 may be partly by way that the seeds grow less 2n44 liest were no plants reported and less 2n33 and 2n28.after the plants are 2n22 because different genes for stem sizes and pods and the other differences must be more deths but those were 1/2 1/2 ancestry.amung mostly setigerum genes somniferum traits gradually die.wat occures tu setigerum amung mostly somniferum plants and gene pool i hav no certin idea but may be that uniquely setigerum genes die gradually.plants can keep some mutations and hybrid traits but not a large amount.too much=deth,sicknis ,and sterility.o.k. yue know this and don't believ in evolutionary nonsence.o.k. yue know this but why don't yue apply this tu evelotionary theory use yor hed and stop being a brainwasht retard?but yue aren't retarded.too meny different genes mutant or hybrid is deth,sterility,partial sterity and sicknis.plants are the prufe uf this.hybrids in nature more mixed are but die more are less fertile and gradually wat survives are traces hybrids.very mutant plants too die and more often die.but yue believ the lie that some thing can be mostly mutation and liv.but yue know much mutants die and much hybrids die more and die.then yue are like an unthinking spunge.yue sat in school didn't think and suched in the untruth they thawht yue.but too yue lerned about mutations sicknis,unfertlity and deth and hybridization unfertilenis and more deth.

Date: October 01, 2019 02:59PM

then not only other papaver species unique kinds uf traits vanish but somniferum traits like other different species uf papaver traits due(they do)too wenn within a mostly setigerum kind uf poppy gene pool.too was some unfertility 5% less pollen tu some sterile male parts 100%.too because this i am unsure about but tetraploid seeds may be and may be not fully formed but none grew uf theirs if the 2 reserch grupes had none.triploids too gradually vanished and that too may be via they grew less and died more.may too be a difference uf a univalent with fewer than average mutations or zero.some may survive.?.at liest wenn the gene pool is mostly setigerum somniferum traits vanished and this must be via greater deth compared tu setigerum only traits.this too occures uf the other kinds uf papaver species unique genes that are not setigerum unique genes and common papaver genes uf both species.the common ones from other poppys will be retained if not mutant genes.but some times a hybrid gene or mutant gene may aid survival.but wenn so they are only few not meny.too meny miens too much sicknis,unfertlity,and can be certin deth only or less life and deth too and is the last way the plants are only a little hybrid or mutant.because some survival but only as a little hybrid and only as a little mutant.and non hybrid and non mutant can survive and woold the best if in the ideal environmental nitch.but if the nitch is different a hybrid trait coold aid survival.may be the mostly setigerum wild italian hybrids survived with purplish white mutant white fringe petals because camoflage.they grow nier the sea on the western coest(coast)and some places on the iestern coest.blue sky and clouds blue sea and white waves are partly the same colors.but the white fringe a mutation that disappierd after mix with full petal coloration.i had one plant able tu grow in the woods.i thawht may been because partly rhoeas was able more tu liv wher more shade.this is not for sure but hybrids may be able tu live in other nitches only because they are hybrid and not pure plants.why not grow northern u.s. climate annual and perrenial hybrid non gmo corn.corn is an annual.

Date: October 01, 2019 03:36PM

the pink poppys had somniferum seed originally but were setigerum height if i remember correctly.and may be weren't peony like petals.a hybrid partly uf my flowers 4 petals not pink with the peony pink may be occured then that with peony like very slightly redish but nierly fully pink.then a fully peony pink but with setigerum like seed.are pinkgarden variety pinnatifums and rhoeas.i woold be suprised if a hybrid survives behter in a well tended garden.hybrids my observation survive behter in iesyyer(easier) environments because they are fully or partly wieker.shie had a well tended garden.they are pink and rhoeas setigerum has setigerum lieves blooms about same time or that as setigerum.a hybrid woold not look much different.the amishman's garden too was well tended.but hie grew ones partly uf mine mixed with his pink ones by insects and had pink,partial pink,and setigerum purplish white.i obtaind some seeds from his but i don't know if they grew. most old setigerum partly poppy gardens probablely have ancestry from numerous gardens and kinds uf poppys.garden sunflowers are sold by stores.tu me they look hybrid .the edible variety mixt with other kinds.some have smaller flowers but numerous.in the woods are very small flowered wild sunflowers not the edible species.once i saw one that was larger simular tu garden varietys that have smaller flowers but the lieves too like edible sunflowers and wat may be sunflowers with simular size smaller flowers but lieves more like the wild sun flower in one garden.

Date: October 01, 2019 03:47PM

too is a kind uf grass with corn tassle like the part with the seeds but a much smaller common grass.but some not meny look like corn lieves insted,larger with nierly popcorn size kernels on wat resembles a tassle.some at liest uf those are perrenials.these may be maize american corn hybrids that are perrenials.if so i was thinking from these further developed and hybridized agan with non gmo corn a perrenial edible corn plant hybrid can developed.plants them once most come back up yiers tu come.eliminating the need tu plant every yier and buy seed from gmo seed pushers.

Pages: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 65

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.