HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Purple Heart Winning Marine Vet - "Donald Trump has not sacrificed for this Country"
Posted by: D'OHnald Trump ()
Date: August 02, 2016 06:08PM

Speaking at a campaign event in Virginia, Trump thanked an Iraq War veteran who had given him his Purple Heart as a gift prior to taking the stage.

“I said to him, ‘Is that like the real one or is that a copy? And he said, ‘That’s my real Purple Heart. I have such confidence in you,’” Trump said in Ashburn, Virginia. “And I said, ‘Man that’s big stuff.’ I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier, but I tell you it was such an honor.”

The comment drew the ire of Sean Barney, a Democrat running for Congress in Delaware who was shot in the neck by a sniper while on patrol with the Marine Corps in Fallujah.

“Today, a Donald Trump supporter handed him a Purple Heart. Trump’s flippant and repugnant reply: ‘I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier,’” Barney said “As someone who fought for our country in Iraq, was injured, and was awarded a Purple Heart, I can tell you, no one should ever ‘want’ to get a Purple Heart.”

“Again and again, Donald Trump has proven that he is unfit to be the Commander in Chief of our armed forces. As Khizr Khan poignantly argued, Donald Trump has not sacrificed for this country and he does not understand duty to any cause other than himself,” Barney added, referring to the father of a Muslim American war hero who last week addressed the Democratic convention.

Barney also included a photo of himself holding up his Purple Heart. The medal is awarded to those injured or killed while serving the country.
Attachments:
Real-Purple-Heart-Recipient.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Democrat attacks Trump in partisan attempt at attention
Posted by: Official FFU FIFYer ()
Date: August 02, 2016 06:57PM

FIFY in the Subject Line

Decorated & Wounded Marine Who Served His Country - Eviscerates Draft Dodger Trump
Posted by: FFXU Fact Fixer ()
Date: August 02, 2016 09:24PM

FIFY in the Subject Line.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.