HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Most Experienced GOP Strategists Refuse to Work for Trump - Too Embarrassing!
Posted by: D'OHnald Trump ()
Date: June 25, 2016 12:01PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump has finally acknowledged that to best compete against Hillary Clinton he needs more than the bare-bones campaign team that led him to primary success. But many of the most experienced Republican political advisers aren’t willing to work for him.

From Texas to New Hampshire, well-respected members of the Republican Party’s professional class say they cannot look past their deep personal and professional reservations about the presumptive presidential nominee.

While there are exceptions, many strategists who best understand the mechanics of presidential politics fear that taking a Trump paycheck might stain their resumes, spook other clients and even cause problems at home. They also are reluctant to devote months to a divisive candidate whose campaign has been plagued by infighting and disorganization.

“Right now I feel no obligation to lift a finger to help Donald Trump,” said Brent Swander, an Ohio-based operative who has coordinated nationwide logistics for Republican presidential campaigns dating to George W. Bush.

“Everything that we’re taught as children — not to bully, not to demean, to treat others with respect — everything we’re taught as children is the exact opposite of what the Republican nominee is doing. How do you work for somebody like that? What would I tell my family?” Swander said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Most Experienced GOP Strategists Refuse to Work for Trump - Too Embarrassing!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 25, 2016 12:07PM

All he's able to find is some low grade rude New York con artists left over from the Trump You scam.

Re: Most Experienced GOP Strategists Refuse to Work for Trump - Too Embarrassing!
Posted by: o_0 ()
Date: June 25, 2016 12:12PM

Oh noes!. I was going to vote for Trump but then some beta male bed-wetter from Ohio called Trump a bully. Now I'll vote for Hillary instead.

Attachments:
pawn-op-fag.jpg

Posted by: Trump Virginia ()
Date: June 25, 2016 12:15PM

D'OHnald Trump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> “Right now I feel no obligation to lift a finger
> to help Donald Trump,” said Brent Swander, an
> Ohio-based operative who has coordinated
> nationwide logistics for Republican presidential
> campaigns dating to George W. Bush.
>

"Brent Swander of Ohio applied to the Trump organization for a position in the travel director's office but was not selected."

So he goes to the press and says he didn't want the job anyways.

First time that's ever been done.

Posted by: Dimwitted Donnie ()
Date: June 25, 2016 12:32PM

The Prime Minister of a major US ally shocked the world with his resignation the other day. Within hours, the GOP's presidential candidate got up before a crowd of British citizens to talk about the new luxury suites at his golf course.

He clearly does not need advisors.

Posted by: Eric Cantor ()
Date: June 25, 2016 12:48PM

Most "experienced GOP strategists" got it completely wrong as far as Trump goes to begin with, said he didn't have a chance in hell of being the nominee, likely worked on two failed past runs for Romney or other GOP candidates, and probably thought that Brexit wouldn't happen.

No major loss.

Posted by: hask7 ()
Date: June 25, 2016 01:19PM

Posted by: biscuit lip ()
Date: June 25, 2016 01:31PM

Our strategy is easy, stop minorities and illegals from mooching, killing and destroying america, "make america great again"....I think I can be his strategist.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: June 25, 2016 03:46PM

Their Strategies have been loser, Good. Let them do the media curcuit and pontificate. Nobody listens to them.

Posted by: biscuit lip ()
Date: June 25, 2016 03:52PM

Gunlover Wrote:
> Their Strategies have been loser, Good. Let them
> do the media curcuit and pontificate. Nobody
> listens to them.
We already know libtards strategy, promise free shit to desperate poor minorities and illegals, make it easier for them, then the tax payers to get votes.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: June 25, 2016 03:59PM

biscuit lip Wrote:
> Gunlover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Their Strategies have been loser, Good. Let
> them
> > do the media curcuit and pontificate. Nobody
> > listens to them.
> We already know libtards strategy, promise free
> shit to desperate poor minorities and illegals,
> make it easier for them, then the tax payers to
> get votes.

Darkie you would know

Posted by: H ()
Date: June 25, 2016 04:08PM

Gunlover Wrote:
> biscuit lip Wrote:
> -----
> > Gunlover Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Their Strategies have been loser, Good. Let
> > them
> > > do the media curcuit and pontificate. Nobody
> > > listens to them.
> > We already know libtards strategy, promise free
> > shit to desperate poor minorities and illegals,
> > make it easier for them, then the tax payers to
> > get votes.
>
> Darkie you would know
Attachments:
gunlover bitch boy.jpg

Date: June 25, 2016 06:29PM

lol that picture never gets old. It gets better every time.

Posted by: Fruppie Unchained ()
Date: June 25, 2016 07:28PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> lol that picture never gets old. It gets better
> every time.

You're stupid.

Posted by: HR ()
Date: June 25, 2016 09:34PM

“Everything that we’re taught as children — not to bully, not to demean, to treat others with respect — everything we’re taught as children is the exact opposite of what the Republican nominee is doing. How do you work for somebody like that? What would I tell my family?” Swander said.

They were also taught to treat illegal over law abiding, I guess.

Posted by: PC retards ()
Date: June 25, 2016 10:06PM

Experienced GOP operatives have lost their gravy train and are pissed.

Posted by: Bobby Boner ()
Date: June 25, 2016 10:09PM

The globalists and establishment is in full panic mode. It's a glorious thing to witness. Their house of cards is crashing down.

Posted by: Smart Moves ()
Date: June 25, 2016 10:13PM

Would you throw away your career to work for a candidate nobody in the GOP likes and the polls are plunging on?

Posted by: D'OHnald ()
Date: June 25, 2016 10:30PM

Smart Moves Wrote:
> Would you throw away your career to work for a
> candidate nobody in the GOP likes and the polls
> are plunging on?

I wouldn't throw away my vote on Trump - a guy who dodged the draft multiple times, was bankrupt multiple times, and has no understanding of the Constitution or how the 3 branches of Government work.

I would allow him to play lead in role in a loan default. He has plenty of experience.

Posted by: Huey ()
Date: June 25, 2016 10:36PM

This whole Trump thing is so unbelievable that I just keep waiting for The Donald to say "April Fool."

Posted by: How did it Happen? ()
Date: June 25, 2016 11:26PM

Huey Wrote:
> This whole Trump thing is so unbelievable that I
> just keep waiting for The Donald to say "April
> Fool."

I'm still trying to remember how Trump became a serious GOP candidate?

Rubio, Christie and Kasich... Trump wins??

Posted by: nxpe7 ()
Date: June 26, 2016 12:21AM

The "old boyz networks" need to give way to something new. It's like a wheel of progress just turned past a critical toggle point.

Old job types occupied by people for a lifetime are suddenly being replaced by computers and robots. Thousands of people are thus losing their jobs that they are experts at doing, and due to long years working at them, they are too expensive to keep them on the payroll. The times they are a changing, and a brand new paradigm shift is necessary and is being forced upon the planet. The only problem with the forced paradigm shifts like this is that there is way too high a population on the planet for life in the new paradigm to be sustainable under the old rules. Expect either a major global reset, where everything including incomes goes back to stone age levels for everyone, or an event(s) causing mass extinctions of global population.
Either way it will be a wild ride for everyone!!!

Posted by: yWmth ()
Date: June 26, 2016 01:40AM

" I wouldn't throw away my vote on Trump - a guy who dodged the draft multiple times, was bankrupt multiple times, and has no understanding of the Constitution or how the 3 branches of Government work."

This sounds just like a description of Obamao, who you obviously voted for. So why extoll the "virtues" in one person and yet decry them in another?

Date: June 26, 2016 01:46AM

yWmth Wrote:
> " I wouldn't throw away my vote on Trump - a guy
> who dodged the draft multiple times, was bankrupt
> multiple times, and has no understanding of the
> Constitution or how the 3 branches of Government
> work."
>
> This sounds just like a description of Obamao, who
> you obviously voted for. So why extoll the
> "virtues" in one person and yet decry them in
> another?

Bush obliterated the Bill of Rights. Obama came to congress for war declarations for Syria and ISIS. Republican cowards refuse to vote. Thats called recognizing and respecting the constitutional roles of co-equal branches of government.

Trumps dumb ass actually said the military would follow his unlawful orders because he is Trump.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: June 26, 2016 02:24AM

PC retards Wrote:
> Experienced GOP operatives have lost their gravy
> train and are pissed.

They need to change parties. GOP doesn’t need those wimp ass dumbfucks anymore

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: June 26, 2016 03:03PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> yWmth Wrote:
> -----
> > " I wouldn't throw away my vote on Trump - a
> guy
> > who dodged the draft multiple times, was
> bankrupt
> > multiple times, and has no understanding of the
> > Constitution or how the 3 branches of
> Government
> > work."
> >
> > This sounds just like a description of Obamao,
> who
> > you obviously voted for. So why extoll the
> > "virtues" in one person and yet decry them in
> > another?
>
>
> Bush obliterated the Bill of Rights. Obama came to
> congress for war declarations for Syria and ISIS.
> Republican cowards refuse to vote. Thats called
> recognizing and respecting the constitutional
> roles of co-equal branches of government.
>
> Trumps dumb ass actually said the military would
> follow his unlawful orders because he is Trump.

They will. You do t understand, because you're not white.

Posted by: GOP Implosion Continues ()
Date: June 26, 2016 07:48PM

Republicans have a mess on their hands and it just gets worse and worse everyday.

There's not much they can do now. If they try to vote out Trump then a lot of republican voters are going to refuse to vote in protest.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.