HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
England voted out of the Union
Posted by: WSH LAX Independence ()
Date: June 24, 2016 10:57AM

This is great news bros. England's currency is going down so their banks will print more money which means they will be richer. Ok so they left the Union which means they will be better friends with us because Europe still doesn't like us because our money is worth more. I hope Trump does this with the Union and stuff. This way we can print more money and our economy will finally be the best in the world again. Then we can invade China and Russia. I may not know much but I know my foreign politics and economics bros.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: England voted out of the Union
Posted by: WSH LAX FAGGOT ()
Date: June 24, 2016 12:17PM

No wonder the stupid faggot couldn't get through high school. "Printing money" won't make the country richer you dumb ass motherfucker. Stick to slinging burgers at your fake Wendy's job stupid.

Posted by: Un6Nx ()
Date: June 24, 2016 02:46PM

so, one more exchange rate will be a pain, but they are more in control of their debt in their opinion

what is a bigger diff. is if they have separated from any "new legal bodies" that make "Union legal rulings"

the articles dont mention it but i imagine it is so

hell the brits dont even let the pope control them why would they let euro do so?

Posted by: Ej4FM ()
Date: June 24, 2016 02:53PM

it began as a way to not have 100 different currencies which they felt was hampering trade and travel. they next invited traveling rules to be united.

next (or before) was to fight evil USA by uniting to build a airplane better than BOEING and kill the top american manufacturing while china killed the bottom, superfunded projects of europe uniting to make manufacturers

during which germany became a chemical giant (including depression pills, but really allot of industrial chem too) - but germany didn't necessarily share much any of it's new found "borrowing capability" it had while "leading the euro union"

the truth is probably airplanes tend to sell politically these days rather by feature and price

infact i have no idea what the euros were thinking allowing germany to be in charge "for free". did they think putting a single country in charge (instead of a check and balance system) - especially one that recently tried to take over all of europe - was not going to end up a ponzia scheme of germany italy coming out on top

DUH. i'm sure they gave promises but i can waste a day and take a crap and promises wouldn't be worth the crap.

Posted by: WNnvj ()
Date: June 24, 2016 02:56PM

it's something that began to liberate trade from bullshit

and become the source of more wacked out euro committees, more euro ponzai schemes, more euro top town control initiatives, etc

why europe can't leave something that works alone and not attack it with facism schemes i have no idea

what does building an abus or having italy "print all the coins" have *anything* to do with unifying currency. new legal panels. new committees. nothing.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: June 24, 2016 03:57PM

I guess if you a bloke you happy.

Posted by: NDUXT ()
Date: June 25, 2016 08:40PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.