HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Starts His Destruction of the Republican Party Take Down House Speaker Paul Ryan!
Posted by: GOP Implosion Continues ()
Date: May 06, 2016 01:53PM

Donald Trump has used tweets to insult women and ethnic groups, and to drive news cycles over everything from his late-night TV choices to his midday food options.

But he escalated his feud this morning with House Speaker Paul Ryan in a profound way, with implications and ramifications that extend far beyond November.

“Paul Ryan said that I inherited something very special, the Republican Party,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Wrong, I didn't inherit it, I won it with millions of voters!”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Starts His Destruction of the Republican Party Take Down House Speaker Paul Ryan!
Posted by: JavonTron ()
Date: May 06, 2016 02:02PM

Gerry you forgot to reply to your sockpuppet account in this thread.

Re: Trump Starts His Destruction of the Republican Party Take Down House Speaker Paul Ryan!
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: May 06, 2016 02:13PM

JavonTron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerry you forgot to reply to your sockpuppet
> account in this thread.

It is troubling that Gerry has violated his own troll posting procedures but you should give him a break. He didn't get much sleep last night. He was here all night fretting Obama's decision to take down what is apparently near and dear to him........vaping.

Posted by: GOP Implosion Continues ()
Date: May 06, 2016 02:14PM

That would be because I posted and not Gerry.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 06, 2016 02:58PM

Donald said that?
Attachments:
200_s.gif

Date: May 06, 2016 03:00PM

Yes, yes, very good. Very good indeed.
Attachments:
nMztsUO.gif

Date: May 06, 2016 03:01PM

This is gonna be better than I thought.
Attachments:
050516_hou_orbit_norbit_fighting_med_tw_e23got19.gif

Date: May 06, 2016 03:02PM

What can we ordinary folk do to help? Time to up the thread count.
Attachments:
Sheldon-The-Turtle-Does-Annoying-Evil-Things.gif

Date: May 06, 2016 03:05PM

Damn its true, its all true. Donald Trump just called Paul Ryan a little no vote having bitch.

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: May 06, 2016 03:14PM

We'll, it's true.

Posted by: Copy write ()
Date: May 06, 2016 07:46PM

Paul Ryan is destroying himself. The sad thing is he is too stupid to realize it. Trump so far has politically destroyed all of his advisaries. Ryan needs to crawl in the hole he came from and keep his mouth shut if he ever wants to be re elected.

Posted by: Elephant Ears ()
Date: May 06, 2016 07:52PM

Copy write Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Paul Ryan is destroying himself. The sad thing is
> he is too stupid to realize it. Trump so far has
> politically destroyed all of his advisaries. Ryan
> needs to crawl in the hole he came from and keep
> his mouth shut if he ever wants to be re elected.

I have a feeling the GOP establishment and big donors are working overtime investigating all of Trumps past.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: May 06, 2016 07:54PM

I don't get it. I'm no Trump fan, but he was right.

Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: May 06, 2016 08:00PM

Alllaboard The Trump Train. all you libcucks need to sit in the back until you stop being so fucking stupid.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.