HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
UK progressive who coined term "ISLAMAPHOBIA" admits ‘I Thought Muslims Would Blend into Britain… I Should Have Known Better’
Posted by: Assimilation is a must ()
Date: April 10, 2016 09:47AM

The former head of Britain’s Equalities and Human Rights Commission (EHRC), Trevor Phillips, has admitted he “got almost everything wrong” on Muslim immigration in a damning new report on integration, segregation, and how the followers of Islam are creating “nations within nations” in the West.

Phillips, a former elected member of the Labour Party who served as the Chairman of the EHRC from 2003-2012 will present “What British Muslims Really Think” on Channel 4 on Wednesday. An ICM poll released to the Times ahead of the broadcast reveals:

One in five Muslims in Britain never enter a non-Muslim house;

39 per cent of Muslims, male and female, say a woman should always obey her husband;

31 per cent of British Muslims support the right of a man to have more than one wife;

52 per cent of Muslims did not believe that homosexuality should be legal;

23 per cent of Muslims support the introduction of Sharia law rather than the laws laid down by parliament.

Writing in the Times on the issue, Phillips admits: “Liberal opinion in Britain has, for more than two decades, maintained that most Muslims are just like everyone else… Britain desperately wants to think of its Muslims as versions of the Great British Bake Off winner Nadiya Hussain, or the cheeky-chappie athlete Mo Farah. But thanks to the most detailed and comprehensive survey of British Muslim opinion yet conducted, we now know that just isn’t how it is.”

Phillips commissioned “the Runnymede report” into Britain and Islamophobia in 1997 which, according to both Phillips himself and academics across the country, popularised the phrase which has now become synonymous with any criticism – legitimate or not – of Islam or Muslims.

Durham University’s Anthropology Journal noted in 2007: “It has been a decade since the Commission on British Muslims and Islamophobia was established, a Commission that through its 1997 report, “Islamophobia: a challenge for us all” (“the Runnymede report”) not only raised an awareness of the growing reality of anti-Muslim and anti-Islamic hostility in Britain, but also marked the onset of what might be described as ‘the first decade of Islamophobia’. In doing so, the Runnymede report propelled the word ‘Islamophobia’ into the everyday common parlance and discourses of both the public and political spaces.”

Phillips says his new data shows “a chasm” opening between Muslims and non-Muslims on fundamental issues such as marriage, relations between men and women, schooling, freedom of expression and even the validity of violence in defence of religion. He notes – echoing an article on Breitbart London just two weeks ago which reveals a growing disparity between older and younger Muslims in Britain – that “the gaps between Muslim and non-Muslim youngsters are nearly as large as those between their elders”.

And while he is cautious to note that many Muslims in Britain are grateful to be here, and do identify with role models such as Hussain and Farah, there is a widening gap in society with many Muslims segregating themselves.

“It’s not as though we couldn’t have seen this coming. But we’ve repeatedly failed to spot the warning signs,” he admits.

“Twenty years ago… I published the report titled Islamophobia: A Challenge for Us All, we thought that the real risk of the arrival of new communities was discrimination against Muslims. Our 1996 survey of recent incidents showed that there was plenty of it around. But we got almost everything else wrong.”

His comments will come as a blow to those who continue to attack elements in British society who are concerned about Muslim immigration and integration, and in fact may even go some way to shoring up comments made by U.S. Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)97%
seeking to slow down or pause the rate of Muslim immigration into the West.

“We estimated that the Muslim population of the UK would be approaching 2 [million] by 2020. We underestimated by nearly a million. We predicted that the most lethal threat to Muslims would come from racial attacks and social exclusion. We completely failed to foresee the urban conflicts of 2001 that ravaged our northern cities. And of course we didn’t dream of 9/11 and the atrocities in Madrid, Paris, Istanbul, Brussels and London.”

“For a long time, I too thought that Europe’s Muslims would become like previous waves of migrants, gradually abandoning their ancestral ways, wearing their religious and cultural baggage lightly, and gradually blending into Britain’s diverse identity landscape. I should have known better.”

And Mr. Phillips even acknowledges that the mass sexual grooming and rape scandals that are plaguing heavily Muslim populated towns across Britain are because of Muslim – not ‘Asian’ – men. He writes: “The contempt for white girls among some Muslim men has been highlighted by the recent scandals in Rotherham, Oxford, Rochdale and other towns. But this merely reflects a deeply ingrained sexism that runs through Britain’s Muslim communities” – in a nod to those who have long protested this to be the case in the face of political, media, and even police cover ups.

Even left wing columnist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown told him: “[W]e [liberal Muslims] are a dying breed — in 10 years there will be very few of us left unless something really important is done.”

Phillips comments: “Some of my journalist friends imagine that, with time, the Muslims will grow out of it. They won’t.”

And indeed he lays the blame at the feet of the liberal, metropolitan elite, media classes: “Oddly, the biggest obstacles we now face in addressing the growth of this nation-within-a-nation are not created by British Muslims themselves. Many of our (distinctly un-diverse) elite political and media classes simply refuse to acknowledge the truth. Any undesirable behaviours are attributed to poverty and alienation. Backing for violent extremism must be the fault of the Americans. Oppression of women is a cultural trait that will fade with time, nothing to do with the true face of Islam.”

“Even when confronted with the growing pile of evidence to the contrary, and the angst of the liberal minority of British Muslims, clever, important people still cling to the patronising certainty that British Muslims will, over time, come to see that “our” ways are better.”

In terms of solutions, Mr. Phillips opines on “halting the growth of sharia courts and placing them under regulation” ensuring that school governance never falls into the hands of a single-minority group, “ensuring mosques that receive a steady flow of funds from foreign governments such as Saudi Arabia, however disguised, are forced to reduce their dependency on Wahhabi patronage” and an end to the “silence-for-votes understanding between local politicians and Muslim leaders — the sort of Pontius Pilate deal that had such catastrophic outcomes in Rotherham and Rochdale”.

Mr. Phillips’s comments echo those of the Czech president, and research from across Europe that revealed attitudes amongst Muslims on the continent have hardened. The younger the Muslim, the more likely they are to hold hard-line views, one recent study found.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/10/thought-europes-muslims-gradually-blend-britains-diverse-landscape-known-better/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UK progressive who coined term "ISLAMAPHOBIA" admits ‘I Thought Muslims Would Blend into Britain… I Should Have Known Better’
Posted by: action stronger than words ()
Date: April 10, 2016 10:06AM

Re: UK progressive who coined term "ISLAMAPHOBIA" admits ‘I Thought Muslims Would Blend into Britain… I Should Have Known Better’
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: April 10, 2016 10:29AM

They should feel right at home in the rural USA. The white christian right wingers here feel the same way.

One in five white christians in the USA never enter a non-white christian house;

39 per cent of rednecks, male and female, say a woman should always obey her husband;

31 per cent of American Mormons support the right of a man to have more than one wife;

52 per cent of Rednecks did not believe that homosexuality should be legal;

23 per cent of white christians support the introduction of Biblical law rather than the laws laid down by the constitution.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 10, 2016 10:32AM

Firat of all what does ICM poll stand for? Second, if pretty much every one of those questions was asked in a Christian equivilent context to Christians you'd get similar results so your polls mean shit.

Third, Britain has mostly Pakis because it was a former colony and Pakis still swear loyalties and owes its creation as a state to the queen. So they have had an open immigration policy with Pakistanis as result and thats not a good respresentation of Muslims. Just sayin, some facts you ignorant dumb ass rednecks should know.

Date: April 10, 2016 10:33AM

lol Numbers beat me to it.

Posted by: That means ()
Date: April 10, 2016 10:45AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol Numbers beat me to it.

You think like a tranny.

Date: April 10, 2016 10:50AM

That means Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > lol Numbers beat me to it.
>
>
> You think like a tranny.

Sounds erudite.

Posted by: Numbers and Gerry ()
Date: April 10, 2016 11:00AM

Can you be any stupider?

Posted by: Go Away. ()
Date: April 10, 2016 12:49PM

Numbers and Gerry Wrote:
> Can you be any stupider?

If you have a point, make it. But your logic is along the lines of 'everybody knows [fill in the blank]'. If you are incapable of making a reasoned argument, then GTFO.

Posted by: Horrifying ()
Date: April 10, 2016 04:19PM

Numbers Wrote:
> They should feel right at home in the rural USA.
> The white christian right wingers here feel the
> same way.
>
>
> One in five white christians in the USA never
> enter a non-white christian house;
>
> 39 per cent of rednecks, male and female, say a
> woman should always obey her husband;
>
> 31 per cent of American Mormons support the right
> of a man to have more than one wife;
>
> 52 per cent of Rednecks did not believe that
> homosexuality should be legal;
>
> 23 per cent of white christians support the
> introduction of Biblical law rather than the laws
> laid down by the constitution.

An horrific vision to be sure!

Date: April 10, 2016 06:29PM

^^^ lol a Christian fundo supporting the same things another Christian fundo was demonizing the British Muslim population for.

Give it enough time and these rightards always prove your point.

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: April 10, 2016 06:38PM

Why do libtards always sympathize with Muzzie terrorists?

Libtardism is a mental disease indeed.

Posted by: KDMNM ()
Date: April 10, 2016 07:39PM

The funniest part is that this guy is... or at least was... even more of a libtard than Gerry and Mumbles.

Even he now understands that they fucked up.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: April 10, 2016 08:11PM

Gerry's a bit of a retard. The Pakis are the mudge who are already there and have been for decades, They are largely not the problem, the problem is the sand apes who have imported themselves since about 2000, some by walking through the Chunnel. Cry "Havoc!" and release the SAS. Treat London like Northern Ireland.

Posted by: Western civ is doomed ()
Date: April 10, 2016 09:06PM

The only answers liberals like Numbers and Gerrymander have for any critique on Islam is "yeah, Christians do that too" or "what about the Crusades?". That shit was over 500 years ago and no matter how stupid some of the fundies are they completely do not stack up to the crimes of radical Islam.

It is very puzzling why a homosexual like Numbers would think Christians pose a huge threat and Muslims just need a little better understanding. I think you must have gotten picked on pretty bad in your life and I am sorry for that but you are really a fool if you think you can bargain with ISIS, Al Qaeda etc.

Date: April 10, 2016 09:19PM

Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
> Gerry's a bit of a retard. The Pakis are the
> mudge who are already there and have been for
> decades, They are largely not the problem, the
> problem is the sand apes who have imported
> themselves since about 2000, some by walking
> through the Chunnel. Cry "Havoc!" and release the
> SAS. Treat London like Northern Ireland.

I've flown threw Heathrow. It's all Paki's. I don't give a fuck what you heard.

Posted by: Can you spell? ()
Date: April 10, 2016 09:26PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
> -----
> > Gerry's a bit of a retard. The Pakis are the
> > mudge who are already there and have been for
> > decades, They are largely not the problem, the
> > problem is the sand apes who have imported
> > themselves since about 2000, some by walking
> > through the Chunnel. Cry "Havoc!" and release
> the
> > SAS. Treat London like Northern Ireland.
>
> I've flown threw Heathrow. It's all Paki's. I
> don't give a fuck what you heard.

Is English your first language?

Date: April 10, 2016 09:33PM

This thread was shit to begin with. Does it matter?

Posted by: 9Hc3M ()
Date: April 10, 2016 09:35PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> This thread was shit to begin with. Does it
> matter?

What's shit about it?

Date: April 10, 2016 10:18PM

Western civ is doomed Wrote:
> The only answers liberals like Numbers and
> Gerrymander have for any critique on Islam is
> "yeah, Christians do that too" or "what about the
> Crusades?". That shit was over 500 years ago and
> no matter how stupid some of the fundies are they
> completely do not stack up to the crimes of
> radical Islam.

Please find one example of me responding like this.

> It is very puzzling why a homosexual like Numbers
> would think Christians pose a huge threat and
> Muslims just need a little better understanding. I
> think you must have gotten picked on pretty bad in
> your life and I am sorry for that but you are
> really a fool if you think you can bargain with
> ISIS, Al Qaeda etc.

Please find one example of me EVER defending Islam. I will, however, point out the hypocrisy of christians thinking they're so much different than Muslims.

Btw, I think of Muslims the same way I think of Christians, Jews and Mormons. They are all victims in a gigantic scam passed down through generations and forced by their parents and relatives to adhere or else.

The lucky ones are born with a sense of curiosity. That leads to discovery and ultimately unravelling the big lie. Muslims have it worse due to their rule of death for apostasy.

Don't blame the sinner, blame the sin.

Posted by: Stupid faggot troll ()
Date: April 10, 2016 10:48PM

Numbers Wrote:
> They should feel right at home in the rural USA.
> The white christian right wingers here feel the
> same way.
>
>
> One in five white christians in the USA never
> enter a non-white christian house;
>
> 39 per cent of rednecks, male and female, say a
> woman should always obey her husband;
>
> 31 per cent of American Mormons support the right
> of a man to have more than one wife;
>
> 52 per cent of Rednecks did not believe that
> homosexuality should be legal;
>
> 23 per cent of white christians support the
> introduction of Biblical law rather than the laws
> laid down by the constitution.

You are so blind you can't even help yourself. Give it a rest.

Posted by: nVb7W ()
Date: April 10, 2016 10:56PM

Numbers Wrote:
> Western civ is doomed Wrote:
> -----
> > The only answers liberals like Numbers and
> > Gerrymander have for any critique on Islam is
> > "yeah, Christians do that too" or "what about
> the
> > Crusades?". That shit was over 500 years ago
> and
> > no matter how stupid some of the fundies are
> they
> > completely do not stack up to the crimes of
> > radical Islam.
>
>
> Please find one example of me responding like
> this.
>
>
> > It is very puzzling why a homosexual like
> Numbers
> > would think Christians pose a huge threat and
> > Muslims just need a little better understanding.
> I
> > think you must have gotten picked on pretty bad
> in
> > your life and I am sorry for that but you are
> > really a fool if you think you can bargain with
> > ISIS, Al Qaeda etc.
>
>
> Please find one example of me EVER defending
> Islam. I will, however, point out the hypocrisy of
> christians thinking they're so much different than
> Muslims.
>
> Btw, I think of Muslims the same way I think of
> Christians, Jews and Mormons. They are all victims
> in a gigantic scam passed down through generations
> and forced by their parents and relatives to
> adhere or else.
>
> The lucky ones are born with a sense of curiosity.
> That leads to discovery and ultimately unravelling
> the big lie. Muslims have it worse due to their
> rule of death for apostasy.
>
> Don't blame the sinner, blame the sin.

you are so off

no one is discussing Christians

it is islam that is LEAVING where they live and destroying wherever they end up - fact

if you want to playthe weak "Christian card", ok - if ANY Christian went to Islamic ruled nations they would be KILLED

they do not assimilate to places they beg for help, after receiving help they demand more help, after that they refuse to thank those who LET THEM IN AND HELPED THEM by just being civilized at all - fact

sure all religions are fucked, whatever - only one is invading other places and killing people everyday, never has another religion done this ever - fact

also learn about the crusades before looking any more idiotic - the crusades were in RESPONSE to the arab nations violent attempts to take over all of Europe - fact

the crusades included about .001% of violence and war as the arabs - fact

the arabs are responsible for 10000 times the slave trade as the rest of the world combined and still HAVE SLAVERY TODAY IN 2016 - fact

your lack of knowledge about world religions really shows your ignorance

drop the religious aspects and you have millions of beggars going to other countries and demanding to live there + be taken care of without contributing anything to earn their handouts - these same beggars then demand the people who have saved them to DO AS THEY SAY AND CHANGE THEIR SOCIETY TO FIT THEIR IDEALS

they are violent people from an age of barbaric beliefs that exist in 2016 and refuse to be civilized no matter what help they are given

the funny part is that you invoke other religions mistakes throughout history and only one religion is still violent and kills it own people as well as any one else, there is only one and the civilized world is getting tired of their bullshit

so many countries just tell them to go fuck off and not enter

these beggars choose Europe because it is welcoming, for now, and abuse the shit out of everything they are offered

japan, china, Australia and so many other countries do not put up with this crap - there is good reason these beggars did not travel east towards india and china, they would not be treated like little innocent children, but called out for their lies and not welcome

this will simplify the entire issue fOr you - ANY AND EVERY PERSON WHO WELCOMES THESE IMMIGRANT WOULD BE KILLED, KILLED IF THEY TRIED TO DO THE SAME THING IN REVERSE

ALL WOULD BE DEAD IF THEY TRIED TO ENTER THESE MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES, forget getting food, water, shelter......forget demanding religious rights....forget creating towns of only their kind....forget having governments protect them.....THEY WOULD BE ENSLAVED OR KILLED

why? islam

Posted by: Fuck Islam ()
Date: April 10, 2016 11:21PM

Muslims will be slaughtered soon be enough. #patience

Posted by: kJPdw ()
Date: April 10, 2016 11:40PM

Muslims are not happy until non-muslims are dead or on their knees begging to accept Allah, at which point they kill them.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: April 11, 2016 06:05AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
> -----
> > Gerry's a bit of a retard. The Pakis are the
> > mudge who are already there and have been for
> > decades, They are largely not the problem, the
> > problem is the sand apes who have imported
> > themselves since about 2000, some by walking
> > through the Chunnel. Cry "Havoc!" and release
> the
> > SAS. Treat London like Northern Ireland.
>
> I've flown threw Heathrow. It's all Paki's. I
> don't give a fuck what you heard.

And boy, were your arms ever tired...

Poland and India, Ger. Granted, Pakistan is up there but it's not the top donor.

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/these-are-the-countries-where-britains-immigrants-come-from-and-emigrants-go-to--l11MECvtCe

Date: April 11, 2016 08:02AM

nVb7W Wrote:

> it is islam that is LEAVING where they live and
> destroying wherever they end up - fact

I won't deny that happens in many cases, but I have also seen first hand, how coming to the US changed the way many muslims felt about Islamic culture.
Many come here and see how well organized things are, how clean the streets and stores are, how non-violent we are, how you can speak freely and live in a nice home. They pass this on to other muslims and try to cure them.
The USA is like an antibiotic to the Islam cancer.

> if you want to playthe weak "Christian card", ok -
> if ANY Christian went to Islamic ruled nations
> they would be KILLED

Yes....and....

> they do not assimilate to places they beg for
> help, after receiving help they demand more help,
> after that they refuse to thank those who LET THEM
> IN AND HELPED THEM by just being civilized at all
> - fact

Sometimes, sometimes not.

> sure all religions are fucked, whatever - only one
> is invading other places and killing people
> everyday, never has another religion done this
> ever - fact

I agree. Islam is a big problem. This is not in doubt. What is in doubt is the solution.
Dropping bombs for the last 20 years has done nothing but make it worse. We all know the internet is where religions come to die, so we need to figure out how to get Muslims online where they will be outrightly humiliated and embarrassed for taking part of the biggest scam in history.

> also learn about the crusades before looking any
> more idiotic - the crusades were in RESPONSE to
> the arab nations violent attempts to take over all
> of Europe - fact

I'm pretty sure I know as much, or more about the Crusades than you. I'm not sure what the Crusades have to do with anything, but whatever.

> the arabs are responsible for 10000 times the
> slave trade as the rest of the world combined and
> still HAVE SLAVERY TODAY IN 2016 - fact

OK.

> your lack of knowledge about world religions
> really shows your ignorance

Right.

> drop the religious aspects and you have millions
> of beggars going to other countries and demanding
> to live there + be taken care of without
> contributing anything to earn their handouts -
> these same beggars then demand the people who have
> saved them to DO AS THEY SAY AND CHANGE THEIR
> SOCIETY TO FIT THEIR IDEALS

Many said the same things about the Italians, Jews, Chinese, Mexicans, Cubans, etc... It takes time to change cultures, but eventually they come around.

> they are violent people from an age of barbaric
> beliefs that exist in 2016 and refuse to be
> civilized no matter what help they are given

We all come from an age of barbaric beliefs. Fortunately we have secular law to keep most of that from coming through. Just read this forum if you want to see your "good christians". You know, the ones that hate minorities and want to throw gays off of buildings.

> the funny part is that you invoke other religions
> mistakes throughout history and only one religion
> is still violent and kills it own people as well
> as any one else, there is only one and the
> civilized world is getting tired of their
> bullshit

I'm pretty sure you're confusing me with someone else.

> so many countries just tell them to go fuck off
> and not enter

That's fine, if that's how their constitution is laid out. Ours is more welcoming.

> these beggars choose Europe because it is
> welcoming, for now, and abuse the shit out of
> everything they are offered

True, They let it get out of hand until ghettos were formed. There are too many watchdogs here in the US for that to happen that way.

> japan, china, Australia and so many other
> countries do not put up with this crap - there is
> good reason these beggars did not travel east
> towards india and china, they would not be treated
> like little innocent children, but called out for
> their lies and not welcome

Well, I doubt many speak chinese and India is as big an armpit as the one they left.

> this will simplify the entire issue fOr you - ANY
> AND EVERY PERSON WHO WELCOMES THESE IMMIGRANT
> WOULD BE KILLED, KILLED IF THEY TRIED TO DO THE
> SAME THING IN REVERSE

Uh huh.

> ALL WOULD BE DEAD IF THEY TRIED TO ENTER THESE
> MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES, forget getting food, water,
> shelter......forget demanding religious
> rights....forget creating towns of only their
> kind....forget having governments protect
> them.....THEY WOULD BE ENSLAVED OR KILLED

People from the west visit these countries everyday. WTF are you talking about?
As far as wanting to live there, who the fuck would want that?

> why? islam

Yep

Posted by: Typical liberal thinking ()
Date: April 11, 2016 09:19AM

There is no point in comparing the successful assimilation of groups like the Chinese, Italians, Jews or Mexicans to that of current day Muslims. None of these other groups shared an allegiance to a strict, oppressive and violent religion like Islam.

The Chinese, Italians etc shared some doubts and bias from Americans, and came into a very different country than America is today. Today Muslims are being welcomed and many even rewarded with our welfare state. Still they choose not to assimilate and to follow the cult like madness of fundamentalist Islam.

People who think we can "win them with love" or "kill them with kindness" are practicing an ignorant and dangerous religion themselves.

Date: April 11, 2016 11:06AM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Gerry's a bit of a retard. The Pakis are the
> > > mudge who are already there and have been for
> > > decades, They are largely not the problem,
> the
> > > problem is the sand apes who have imported
> > > themselves since about 2000, some by walking
> > > through the Chunnel. Cry "Havoc!" and release
> > the
> > > SAS. Treat London like Northern Ireland.
> >
> > I've flown threw Heathrow. It's all Paki's. I
> > don't give a fuck what you heard.
>
>
> And boy, were your arms ever tired...
>
> Poland and India, Ger. Granted, Pakistan is up
> there but it's not the top donor.
>
> http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/these-are
> -the-countries-where-britains-immigrants-come-from
> -and-emigrants-go-to--l11MECvtCe

I saw your picture Vexxxed. You are one ugly fuck with a fuck face.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2016 11:07AM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: D4j4U ()
Date: April 11, 2016 12:31PM

a hot french domistic partner women has just admitted that

though her gov job in france hardly pays her bills and (after all bills paid) $9000 USD for spendign money a year is really not enough

admitted France is a little more expensive to live in than USA

Posted by: kEjD9 ()
Date: April 11, 2016 12:33PM

^^ sorry no vacay to arab emirates luxury play towns (and islands) for the rich this year!

Date: April 11, 2016 12:54PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:

> I saw your picture Vexxxed. You are one ugly fuck
> with a fuck face.

1. I have no doubt you saw a picture but it wasn't of me.

2. I also have no doubt that many might find fault with my appearance.

3. Were you pondering asking me out? I still wont be a) the guy in that picture nor b) providing you with my picture, sorry. Same sex dating is not my thing.

Date: April 11, 2016 12:57PM

No, I just wanted to let you know. You are one ugly motherfucker.

Date: April 11, 2016 01:54PM

It's the round eyes isn't it, Ger?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.