HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
An Open Letter To Eesh
Posted by: Another person stalked ()
Date: April 09, 2016 10:50PM

Hi Michael,

I heard you recently had a birthday! So sad I wasn’t invited to your party. Just wondering how you spent it?

Well, I’m sure you had a great time.

I hear through the grapevine that you haven’t been posting much on FFXUG in the last few days. I guess you must be really busy.

I know how clever and tough it makes you feel to try to torment others. How's it been working out for you so far?

I’m sure you would agree that you are pretty pathetic. No, I’m sorry, that was a little judgmental. I meant totally pathetic. There, that’s a lot judgmental.

Oh, all that and hanging out with a 15 year old kid. I guess he’s the only one you can get to have any respect for you, since most adults would consider you to be a total Loser, with a capital “L.”

I’d be careful, though. I’m pretty sure it would still be considered statutory rape, even if you were the one, ya know, taking it from him….I know, the law can be kinda quirky sometimes. I mean, think about it, you could possibly be charged with rape, even if he is the one raping you(?)

(This is not intended to be taken as either legal or sexual advice!)

Well, I know right now you must be kinda bored, you know, sitting in jail, and all. But hey, look at the silver lining. At least you are among other low-lifes! I’m sure you will find so much in common with them!

By the way, when you figure out your monthly budget, be sure to factor in that the lawsuit will garnish 25% of your gross wages to satisfy the judgments (plural) they are going to obtain against you.

Of course, with the legal problems you currently face, you probably won’t be able to get a job other than cleaning toilets at McDonalds, making $7.25/hr. But think about the bright side. You’ll get to look at and smell other people’s shit for 40 hours a week! And probably all the greasy fries you can eat! See, once again, always a silver lining! Oh, and the garnishments can last only 40 years. It will fly by and won’t feel like more than 38 years! You’ll be what, in your early 70s? Still a young man with a bright future ahead of you!

Hey, not to get too personal, but the word on the street is that you were offered bond by the judge but refused it and insisted on staying in jail because “the sex was too good.” Is jail sex really that good? Well, since it’s the only way for you to get laid, enjoy!

Just another piece of “friendly” advice. I recommend you knock off the bullshit. I am not the least bit intimidated by you. If you want more legal problems, by all means, continue stalking the Morenos and/or me and my family…

-Not me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: An Open Letter To Eesh
Posted by: vexxxed watch ()
Date: April 09, 2016 11:25PM

Jesus vexxxed we get it, you're in love with lizzie. Write a fucking novella about it why don't you.

creepy old fuck

Posted by: Britney burnt ()
Date: April 09, 2016 11:26PM

OP is a fucking wierdo. Get a life, loser.

Posted by: eesh was right ()
Date: April 09, 2016 11:41PM

they love to kick you when your down.

Posted by: Embarrassing ()
Date: April 10, 2016 06:35AM

Your life is over, faggot
Attachments:
IMG_20160410_063409_692.JPG

Posted by: Leiser ()
Date: August 15, 2016 04:29AM

Lol Phil

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.