HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Did you ever think maybe Eesh will break his internet "addiction" while he is locked up?
Posted by: forced detox ()
Date: April 04, 2016 06:25PM

This is probably the longest he has been without a mouse in his hand in 10 years or so. The time away may help him break his bad habit. I know some are happy to see a man locked up but it may be doing him more good than harm.

Something to think about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Did you ever think maybe Eesh will break his internet "addiction" while he is locked up?
Posted by: My prediction ()
Date: April 04, 2016 06:30PM

As Virginias first internet stalker troll he is going to get his ASS handed to him by the DA and the judge. His stupid ass posted pics of everyone involved in his case. Regardless if they have proof of he did it or not they know he did and he will get a good long sentence . While getting publicly sued you don't fuck with lawyers or anyone working in the court system. He should have bowed out when he had the chance but now he is in for a the long arm of the law to punish his misdeeds to the fullest extent.

Re: Did you ever think maybe Eesh will break his internet "addiction" while he is locked up?
Posted by: off topic!!!!! ()
Date: April 04, 2016 06:33PM

My prediction Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As Virginias first internet stalker troll he is
> going to get his ASS handed to him by the DA and
> the judge. His stupid ass posted pics of everyone
> involved in his case. Regardless if they have
> proof of he did it or not they know he did and he
> will get a good long sentence . While getting
> publicly sued you don't fuck with lawyers or
> anyone working in the court system. He should have
> bowed out when he had the chance but now he is in
> for a the long arm of the law to punish his
> misdeeds to the fullest extent.

All good points perhaps, but after so many days/months whatever away, will Eesh realize that there is much more to life than living on a web forum (from a county 100 miles away)?

Posted by: My prediction ()
Date: April 04, 2016 06:55PM

Look at the guy he is clearly mentally retarded. He had literally thrown his life away and won't learn any lesson. If getting sued was not enough nothing else will be. He reminds me a private piles in fmj and the only reason I say that is due to the fact he claims he served. So the short answer is no he is mentally ill. Nothing but a 30 year old loser .

Posted by: I met the devil himself ()
Date: April 04, 2016 06:57PM

Michael Josef Basl is not mentally ill. He is pure evil and thought he was untouchable.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.