HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hangover from hell this morning
Posted by: WSH LAX all American ()
Date: March 10, 2016 09:20AM

You ever have one of those hangovers? Where everything you did felt like a great idea at the time? Then you wake up the next morning with a hangover and then realizing that it wasn't a good idea? That was my night last night and I sort of feel like shit. It's Spring Break down here and most of the bars on Ocean Dr. like Clevelander and Fat Tuesday's don't ID and if they do I still got my fake from VA. Went down there and got absolutely shiiiiiiiiit faced! I started a fight with some frat boy piece of shit I was so drunk. So now banned from Fat Tuesdays. Pissed off I started kicking trash cans as I walked down Ocean Drive. Tried getting into Wet Willies and the bouncer refused me so I told him to fuck his mother and spit in his face. Was some huge black dude and guess what? Banned from another bar. So I take the bus back to the metro rail station and on the way I drunk dialed like 10 people on my phone. I even told my ex that I still loved her. I facebook messaged all of these random people on my phone and just acted like an idiot. So I get onto the metro rail and guess what? I tell myself that I'm going to close my eyes for a brief second. 2 hours later I wake up and it seriously felt like a microsecond that I was passed out for. Oh it gets better, my wallet got picked and someone stole my Movado. So pissed of I rip out the bottom of a seat and start trashing the train. I found a sharpie and started writing fuck this train and fuck you bitches all over the walls of the train. Then I took a piss on the floor. I did this until I reached my stop at Coconut Grove. I woke up this morning dry mouth, splitting headache, eyes are red, eyes hurt, I look like death took a shit on me. To top it off I looked around for my phone and guess what? The thief made off with that one too. Now I can't even see what I texted or if anyone responded. I did get to see all of the posts I made on FB and all of the people I messaged. Guys this is getting out of hand. I think I need to stop drinking for awhile and focus on my GED. I can't keep doing this. Dottie is drifting further away from me too. She's getting pissed at the drinking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hangover from hell this morning
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 10, 2016 11:03AM

Dude, you weren't drunk, you were date-rape-drugged while out trolling for big black cock.

Remember, in your original storyline, you should be on a cruise to Cancun with mommy and daddy at this point. Since you can't do it with your sexuality, try to keep your story straight at least.

The idea that you picked a fight with anyone is... Ludacris. Because you are a faggot pussy and would be too dead to post about it. When you say spit in the face of a big black bouncer, do you mean ejaculated? Because if you really mean spit, you'd be dead.

Attachments:
WSH Lax Scholar.jpg
WHS Lax Scholar

Posted by: WSH LAX all American ()
Date: March 10, 2016 11:16AM

You're such a fucking tool! I got expelled so do you really think my parents would still send me on a cruise after shipping me down to Miami to live with Uncle Herb and Aunt Barbie?

Just a question why do you keep pictures of naked men on your computer? You have quite a collection of gay stuff. Think you're trying to flirt with me. You're so obsessed and jealous. You get bullied a lot in school? Or get raped in the Rhodesian Army?

Posted by: WSH Baseball ()
Date: March 10, 2016 04:11PM

Brotato Chip, you gotta dial it down like 3 notches or you are gonna get homeless or arrested. It sounds like your behaving worse down there then you did here. Chillllllll for a bit and get your school shit taken care of. I know its boring but you have to. Don't get mad, im just sayin.

Posted by: Not fooling anyone ()
Date: March 10, 2016 04:16PM

Why are you pretending to be some High School kid?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.