HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Some trivia about me bros! Hahaha
Posted by: WSH LAX hero ()
Date: March 09, 2016 09:33AM

So bros and hos here's some fun facts about me, the LAX legend himself, the king, the idol, the prince, and the VIP party monster himself hahaha!

-Born to Rick and Muffy in Alexandria Louisiana. Hate the swampy heat to this day which is why I don't make it out to the Everglades often

-Moved to Springfield back when I was 8.

-Was an extra in Sesame Street back in the day. Mom wanted me to be a child star but I got banned from the set for pissing on the Big Bird costume haha!

-Favorite music is EDM and hip hop

-Was the MVP for West Springfield when I played

-I once ate 6 plates of food with the bros at Old Country Buffet. Then I felt sick and threw up all over some guys brand new Mercedes. Didn't do it on purpose. Billy and Brandt smacked me on the back and the car just so happened to be there.

-Best buddy's name is Brandt Higgins. Brandt and I met in the 3rd grade and became best bros ever since. Brandt took a shit on the teacher's chair one time after PE. You should've heard the laughter! The teacher almost threw up. We all gave him a dollar because we didn't think he'd do it.

-Brandon "Skyscraper," Scottsdale is basically the enforcer of our crew. We met him in the 5th grade after his parents moved here. Big guy even back then. He used to pick kids up and spin them around he was bad ass. He flung the merry go round so hard with this kid we hated on there that the kid flew off and broke his arm. He was the best defense on the football team.

-Was thrown out of Disney World when I was 7 for pissing on Donald Duck in Orlando.

-Come from Swedish and German decent

-Pretty much ruled the school back when I went there

-Had the best birthday parties when I was younger. My parents practically had to hire a doorman to see if everyone was on the guest list with a present. I was also the first in elementary school to invite girls over to a birthday party

-One time in DC when we were cruising we gave a crackhead bum a 40 with our piss in it hahahaha!

-Used to work at Shopper's Food Warehouse

-Used to work at Hobby Works until they caught me stealing model cars. I stole the model to a 57 Chevy Bel Air

-Lol when I was younger I got into this fight with this kid, not a physical fight, but just childish name calling which went on for awhile. Well I acted like we were friends and went over to his house. He was big into collecting comics. He had some first edition MAD magazines like issue 5, 8, and 20 along with the first X-Men. Left me alone and I spit and pissed on all of his comic books and ripped out some of the pages so he wouldn't notice. Took him a week to find out. Never heard from him since.

-Had the cheats to all of the tests

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Some trivia about me bros! Hahaha
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 09, 2016 09:52AM

First edition magazines are Issue #1, not 5, 8, or 20.

You seem to have a fantasy about making people drink your urine.

Now you've started mentioning actual names. Names can be looked up and if they are real people they could get together and figure out who this douche is in about 5 minutes.

You never "ruled the school" in any way, shape, or form. There are plenty of niggers at WSH way tougher than you who would have handed you your ass if you had actually gone there. that probably explains your big black cock fetish.

You and your circle of friends seem to have bowel and bladder control issues.

Why wait? You knew it was coming, the fantasy vs. the reality:
Attachments:
WSH Lax Scholar.jpg
WHS Lax Scholar

Posted by: WSH Baseball ()
Date: March 09, 2016 10:15AM

I didn't really like him back then but he did pretty much rule the school. And lots of boys think its funny to pee on stuff.

Date: March 09, 2016 11:08AM

Ah Mike O'Meara Show Fan, the insecure jealous loser who keeps naked pictures of men on his computer who aren't me. Gee for a straight guy you really do have a lot of gay stuff on there. Anyways I'm sorry you got beat up a lot in school and feel the need to harass kids on the internet. It won't take away the traumatic childhood. You know Mike O'Meara Show Fan if you weren't such a hater I might invite you down to Miami. If it's ok with your parents that is. I know you said you're dad was pretty old and poor and that living at home in your 40's was starting to put wear and tear on the family.

Posted by: Toyota Mania ()
Date: March 09, 2016 12:37PM

I think mike omeara show fan has some sort of man crush for this guy. Every post includes homosexual pictures. Show fan is by the far the weirdest poster on here. I see him as the buffalo bill type from silence of the lambs.

Date: March 09, 2016 04:40PM

- After I saw Clerks the first time, I sucked 38 dicks in 1 day to set a record.

- Cheated on multiple STD tests. Brandt & Skyscraper, sorry bros. You guys might want to get tested.

- Got beat up by the smallest kid in class in 3rd grade. I said something about his Scoobie shirt, he punched me in the fucking mouth & said "I just gave you a Scoobie Smack, bitch" I cried all night & can never watch Scoobie, but my anal toy is called the Mystery Machine.

- I'm Miz.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 09, 2016 05:14PM

WSH Baseball Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I didn't really like him back then but he did
> pretty much rule the school. And lots of boys
> think its funny to pee on stuff.

Remember that all his/your stories start with TWO guys peeing into one bottle then getting another (imaginary) guy to drink their pee.

That is totally NOT homosexual.

Posted by: Paxton ()
Date: March 09, 2016 06:07PM

And remember all of your replies to this guy include NUDE photos of men and guys with shit on their asses. Totally NOT homosexual

Posted by: Gene Heil ()
Date: March 09, 2016 06:21PM

Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First edition magazines are Issue #1, not 5, 8, or
> 20.
>
> You seem to have a fantasy about making people
> drink your urine.
>
> Now you've started mentioning actual names. Names
> can be looked up and if they are real people they
> could get together and figure out who this douche
> is in about 5 minutes.
>
> You never "ruled the school" in any way, shape, or
> form. There are plenty of niggers at WSH way
> tougher than you who would have handed you your
> ass if you had actually gone there. that probably
> explains your big black cock fetish.
>
> You and your circle of friends seem to have bowel
> and bladder control issues.
>
> Why wait? You knew it was coming, the fantasy vs.
> the reality:

You do realize this some middle-age guy you are talking to? It's obvious from the writing style. He might have a kid who went to that school, but all the people he keeps talking about have been gone a couple years.

It's more than likely the Moreno guy.
Attachments:
COPY011435780211-1-1 (2).jpg

Posted by: Trix yogurt ()
Date: March 10, 2016 06:54AM

I don't think it's Miz. This kid is obviously a kid who longs to be one of the cool kids and is living out his dream life through this forum. Or he really is who he says he is who knows. Anyone from West Speingfield heard of this guy or his friends?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.