HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: The Moreno family has a 2 year pemanent protective order against Michael Josef Basl...
Date: January 13, 2016 11:18PM

You go fuck off..... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the n word hurts so bad Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lizzie is sensitive to the word NIGGER tonight
> > The truth hurts the Nappy Nigger
>
> Why is lizzie's race an issue?

It's not an issue for me, it's an issue for her for some reason, lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Moreno family has a 2 year pemanent protective order against Michael Josef Basl...
Date: January 13, 2016 11:18PM

Oh nah, not gonna let this turn into a cray cray thread. I'm out!

Posted by: your welcome ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:19PM

INTERNET PERSECUTOR Wrote:
> Now, tell me again how I'm such a piece of shit :)

Your such a piece of shit

Your welcome

Posted by: anyhow, lizzie ()

I thought you were gone for good. Or did that end when the other forum got shut down?

Posted by: cute baby ()

file.php?40,file=216762,filename=IMG_201

Posted by: dumb bitch ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:22PM

INTERNET PERSECUTOR Wrote:
> So..are you gonna name a time and place, or nah?

Behind university mall. One hour. 12:30

Posted by: / ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:24PM

/
Attachments:
IMG_20160113_232420_174.JPG

Posted by: swellington ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:25PM

guess the movie
Attachments:
IMG_20151230_232649_347.JPG

Posted by: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:27PM

/ Wrote:
> /

He's SO fat!

Posted by: hello? ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:28PM

Where's the mouth running nigger?

You know I trolled that bitch good. She wants to meet and fight.
LAUGHING OUT FUCKING LOUD
She be butthurt. Or maybe those are contractions. Black babies come out the shit hole. That's how I can believe eesh might have poked her. She looks like a little boy and he rode the brown line (metro joke)

Posted by: you failed ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:30PM

she didnt say anything about fighting. she trolled you good. it took you nearly 70 posts before you realized it was her. and then you quoted the wrong post saying it was her when it wasnt.

Posted by: hello? ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:31PM

Little colored girl? Where are you? I need my shoes shined

Posted by: 4wdc9 ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:32PM

hello? Wrote:
> Where's the mouth running nigger?
>
> You know I trolled that bitch good. She wants to
> meet and fight.

YOU want to meet and fight but are actually chickening out. She didn't say anything about hurting you, you said you'd hurt her, and that's sad. Then you tried to play your fear down by saying you'd go to jail and that she wouldn't show up anyway.

She met up with two guys on here, two whom most people are afraid of.

One who said he wants to masturbate to her corpse and stick a broom stick up her vag, you called her a nigger. I have no doubt she'd meet you.

Posted by: connect 4 ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:34PM

hello? Wrote:
> Little colored girl? Where are you? I need my
> shoes shined

you dont actually think the racist stuff gets to lizzie do you? she calls others niggers all the time and pretends to be outraged by it so you can focus on something she doesnt actually care about.

i assume you are a white person. white people are known to molest kids. if i called you a child molester would you be offended?

lets see if you can connect the dots

Posted by: 5 for fighting ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:35PM

4wdc9 Wrote:
> She met up with two guys on here, two whom most
> people are afraid of.

she actually met 5.

inkahootz
ding an sich
eesh
miz
vex

Posted by: vbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvb ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:36PM

Megan

Posted by: six sex 6 ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:37PM

the grammar police

Posted by: History ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:38PM

Yeah, BRO! So lizzie has met with half a dozen posters, what's your excuse? You can't say she won't show when history shows she will.

Posted by: myex ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:41PM

vbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvb Wrote:
> Megan

does megan know her nudes are spreading to other parts of the web?

edit by Cary: Personal attack imagery removed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2016 02:50AM by Cary.

Posted by: barrel of monkeys ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:42PM

Where's the nigger? Not the niggers mouthpiece.

Wanna know how to sound like a nigger?

Talk and pretend your lips get in the way of your talking. Seriously. I crack my friends up

But u tay to bee diga?

More fun than a porch full of monkeys

You can take the monkey off the porch
But you can't take the porch out of the monkey

Posted by: NO MORE HAMBEAST NUDES!!!!! ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:43PM

Or AT LEAST provide warning so we can avoid!

Posted by: Really nigga? ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:44PM

myex Wrote:
> vbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvbtNtvb Wrote:
> -----
> > Megan
>
>
>
> does megan know her nudes are spreading to other
> parts of the web?

Wow...

Posted by: google finds ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:47PM

Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Good site ()
Date: January 04, 2016 03:53AM

http://www.myex.com/

its been on there for weeks and her nudes are on other sites.

Posted by: hey little kid ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:54PM

History Wrote:
> Yeah, BRO! So lizzie has met with half a dozen
> posters, what's your excuse? You can't say she
> won't show when history shows she will.

Why would anyone want to meet with one of these lowlife pieces of shit?
School is in the morning. You better go to bed boy

Posted by: Not fun anymore ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:56PM

Sigh.

I can't believe I'm even going to say say this but I don't condone that shit anymore. ONLY because someone who actually dispises Megan passed some info along that she really isn't doing well because of shit like that, happening to her. And since she's been gone, I don't feel the need to fuck with her, so whoever posted that shit on THAT site, you're probably going to burn in hell.

Goodnight.

Posted by: im a big kid now ()
Date: January 13, 2016 11:57PM

hey little kid Wrote:
idiot. school is closed. have you looked out your window lately or been outside? theres about 3 inches of snow on the groud!

Posted by: stop it! ()
Date: January 14, 2016 12:00AM

1733.jpg

Posted by: snowshoes ()
Date: January 14, 2016 12:08AM

im a big kid now Wrote:
> hey little kid Wrote:
> -----
> idiot. school is closed. have you looked out your
> window lately or been outside? theres about 3
> inches of snow on the groud!

We used to walk ten mies through two feet of snow to school. You kids are being turned into pussies nowadays

Posted by: pussies ()
Date: January 14, 2016 12:10AM

i blame the internet. havent you heard? people are dying because of being unfriended on fb and trying to kill themeselves because of *this* site

Posted by: Yep. some clown tried to ()
Date: January 14, 2016 12:19AM

dissassociate himself from me on LinkedIn, along with several others, and we have already launched a class action against him ,AND his company, which has since fired him over this incident.

Posted by: Forgiveness is the key ()
Date: January 14, 2016 12:26AM

We can spend hours talking about who's wrong or who is right but in the end there are only two parties in the lawsuit and neither who are innocent. Maybe eesh crossed a line but so did Moreno. Maybe lizzie's a bitch but so is Megan. Megan may even be a nigger according to the actual definition but at least lizzie hasn't any asshole spreadings circulating the net. Some say Moreno is a pedophile but eesh stalked Tj who is 14. But Tj and eesh are on good terms. Lizzie hated eesh with any undying Passion but is now on good terms with eesh.

Maybe they are all misunderstood. Maybe you need to get to know them off of the computer. Vexxxed used to hate lizzie and use racial slurs against her and now he speaks very highly of her.

And I don't believe she knows who he really is for one second. That was all a game to drive Moreno insane. If she knew who he was, after all he had said and done to her why didn't she out him?

How can so many posters who used to fight can forgive and be civil but some just can't? I can't see myself thinking about anyone here when I get offline, let alone seeing them in court for years months weeks and days on out.

More power to those who are doing it. More power to all of you for living szs and surviving this. Killing yourself or kill someone else isn't the answer, it is not worth it. Everyone life does matter. You are here on earth for a reason but this online shit ain't it. Go find your purpose. You'll never find it here.

I forgive you. I'm sorry, forgive me or forget me but move on with your life. Don't let any of this hold you down. You're stronger than you believe. Keep going. You'll make it, if you try.

Posted by: (Applause, applause) ()
Date: January 14, 2016 12:31AM

And on that sentimental note, we leave you with a special song about the goings-on at FU, composed by our very own maestro, Meade Skelton...

Take it way, Meade!

Posted by: Stupid Ediots ()
Date: January 14, 2016 09:48AM

# Wrote:
> The protective order has been appealed due to the
> Morenos using bogus posts as evidence which will
> be discredited in the new trial, no worries.
>
> You all remember what happened last time eesh
> appealed a case don't you? ;)
>
> He won, LOL!

Um, why waste time appealing a PO? Eesh wanted one against William too. Who cares why, they both should be happy. Not like they have any reason to be in the same place at the same time.

Neither can contact the other.

If William calls Eesh, Eesh needs to immediately report it so that William cannot claim contact.

Also didn't William get banned from this site? If so Eesh can say whatever the fuck he wants, William should not be here!

Unless the JUDGE said "Michael, you cannot post anything about William on the internet." Then Eesh can do what ever he likes.

The PO sounds like a win win, they both got what they wanted.

Seriously Eesh and Miz argue like a divorcing couple.

Posted by: @ Ediots ()
Date: January 14, 2016 09:55AM

Stupid Ediots Wrote:
> Unless the JUDGE said "Michael, you cannot post
> anything about William on the internet." Then
> Eesh can do what ever he likes.

Re: did eesh lose against William today?
Posted by: stop. ()
Date: January 09, 2016 04:15PM

Court order stipulating respondent shall not post any information about petitioners anywhere online for the full 2 year duration. Please cut it out and grow up.

Posted by: anon? ()
Date: January 14, 2016 10:00AM

@ Ediots Wrote:
> Stupid Ediots Wrote:
> -----
> > Unless the JUDGE said "Michael, you cannot post
> > anything about William on the internet." Then
> > Eesh can do what ever he likes.
>
>
> Re: did eesh lose against William today?
> Posted by: stop. ()
> Date: January 09, 2016 04:15PM
>
> Court order stipulating respondent shall not post
> any information about petitioners anywhere online
> for the full 2 year duration. Please cut it out
> and grow up.

What about posts from Ralph And Ying? Or eesh's anon posts? You know he can't help himself.

Posted by: Worthless ()
Date: January 14, 2016 10:03AM

They would actually have to be able to prove that. Besides, others can and do and will post about them, so that part is useless.

Posted by: men stalking men = gay ()
Date: January 14, 2016 04:56PM

Posted by: Manchovies ()
Date: January 15, 2016 08:39AM

Experts believe males may be more likely to be the targets of this sort of stalking because they are more likely to hold managerial positions. Researchers say men stalk other men for the same reasons they stalk women: a complex mix of mental and personality disorders that can include schizophrenia, drug dependency, narcissism and anti-social behavior.

California psychologist J. Reed Meloy, who studied stalkers imprisoned in Missouri, says many lost a parent or other important guardian before age 5. Many stalkers also suffered a major setback on the job or in a relationship in the months before their stalking began, Meloy found.

“Their rage is coupled with a sense of entitlement,” says Meloy, editor of The Psychology of Stalking, a recently published text. “Instead of feeling sad and hurt (by rejection) and then moving on, their anger turns toward the object of rejection.”

Research on males stalking males continues. Tjaden and Thoennes, authors of the federal survey, plan a further study of workplace violence. The U.S. Secret Service is interviewing citizens who have harassed public figures in an attempt to predict why stalkers turn violent. In April, Rep. Sue Kelly, R.-N.Y., introduced a bill that would make it easier to convict stalkers under federal law. It’s pending before the House Judiciary Committee.

Posted by: miz own eesh ()
Date: January 15, 2016 02:33PM

hey eesh can you believe if you post about miz you will go to jail? what a deep hole you have dug yourself in. was any of this worth it? miz and co. are whopping your ass now. you win some you lose some they say.

Posted by: custis justice carvelice ()
Date: January 15, 2016 02:41PM

Justice would be if eesh loses the lawsuit and gets the maximum penalty with the stipulation that the Moreno's keep no money and the money is to be a non deductible donation to some foundation designed to assist victims of stalking.
But justice is blind

Posted by: go team eesh ()
Date: January 15, 2016 04:39PM

miz own eesh Wrote:
> hey eesh can you believe if you post about miz you
> will go to jail? what a deep hole you have dug
> yourself in. was any of this worth it? miz and co.
> are whopping your ass now. you win some you lose
> some they say.

Eesh is a martyr. If this keeps that sick twisted paedophile William Moreno off the forum, it is a win.

Posted by: Baal ()
Date: January 15, 2016 05:25PM

go team eesh Wrote:
> miz own eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > hey eesh can you believe if you post about miz
> you
> > will go to jail? what a deep hole you have dug
> > yourself in. was any of this worth it? miz and
> co.
> > are whopping your ass now. you win some you
> lose
> > some they say.
>
>
> Eesh is a martyr. If this keeps that sick twisted
> paedophile William Moreno off the forum, it is a
> win.

eesh will be vindicated in his appeals, just like when he beat the hambeast.

Posted by: WWeve6 ()
Date: January 15, 2016 05:40PM

There is nothing eesh needs vindicated about. He exposed the pedophile William Moreno to the world. Miz and his mother are both banned and can't come on here again. Mission complete.

Posted by: the dark side ()
Date: January 15, 2016 06:17PM

I remember this time last year. Michael Basl was stalking a little kid and taunting him by posting pictures of his home. Knowing that Michael Basl is a homosexual, it does make one wonder what he would have done if he got hold of him.

Posted by: run away ()
Date: January 19, 2016 02:04AM

like he did with miz

Posted by: Free ()
Date: January 19, 2016 09:52AM

The Morenos should have done this long ago if they wanted the harassment to stop. Protective orders are free, their lawsuit has cost them much more than just money.

Posted by: did it to himself ()
Date: January 19, 2016 11:36AM

I for some reason I Googled Michael Basl. First two stories are about moreno, than the once missing teen. Third story headline was about a Toronto woman. He isn't mentioned in that story, but by just looking at the list without clicking, the search makes him look like a very very bad man. One that you warn your kids to go nowhere near that house and if that man says something to you then scream for help and run as fast as you can

Posted by: yes, eesh is bad,,,,,, ()
Date: January 19, 2016 11:40AM

I live on his street, and you know what he did? He snuck into my back yard and fucked my dog....

Posted by: Chuck Hoffman Skool of Parenting ()
Date: January 19, 2016 11:41AM

did it to himself Wrote:
> One that you warn your kids to go nowhere
> near that house and if that man says something to
> you then scream for help and run as fast as you
> can

Posted by: cC474 ()
Date: January 19, 2016 11:44AM

not so Wrote:
> wonderful Wrote:
> -----
> > And all this ongoing shit will fuck eesh in the
> big suit.
>
>
> none of the 'ongoing shit' will fuck eesh
> anywhere. the lawsuit is already written. only
> what was written in the lawsuit can be used in the
> lawsuit. of course the leiser firm hasnt told the
> morenos this and are wasting their time and
> enjoying their money but none of this matters in
> the end. the morenos will never 'win' anything of
> value or ever see a penny of their money back.
> they will never put eesh in jail and he has gotten
> away with so much against them and there is
> nothing they can do about it except be pissed off
> and die slowly from stress and depression.

Lawsuits can always be amended.

Posted by: sex check ()
Date: January 19, 2016 02:11PM

the dark side Wrote:
> I remember this time last year. Michael Basl was
> stalking a little kid and taunting him by posting
> pictures of his home. Knowing that Michael Basl is
> a homosexual, it does make one wonder what he
> would have done if he got hold of him.

The "little kid" you are referring to is actually 16-17 years old. He is about 6'5" tall and in pretty decent shape. Basl isn't going to "do" anything to him and in fact they get along on a friendly civil basis.

William Moreno is the child molester who has repeatedly claimed to have engaged in deviant sexual acts with toddlers and children, including rape.

Eesh is not homosexual. Eesh, Lizzie, Megan, etc. are all bisexual. Megan, by the way, has already carried on an illicit relationship with the "little kid" previously mentioned.

Posted by: Not 16-17 ()
Date: January 19, 2016 03:22PM

He's 15.

Posted by: Twlightzone ()
Date: January 20, 2016 12:27PM

Miz ran Eesh off the forum

Posted by: buh bye Miz ()
Date: January 20, 2016 04:06PM

Twlightzone Wrote:
> Miz ran Eesh off the forum

eesh can come on the forum any time he wants. That is unlike Miz. If Miz comes on the forum at all, even just reading it, he is committing a Class 1 Misdemeanor. Same for his mom Sharon. Richard Moreno and the Miz siblings are the only Morenos legally allowed to access this forum.

Miz is on probation for felony assault now anyway, so he has to control his urges to molest children as well as come on this forum.

Posted by: kN9wV ()
Date: January 20, 2016 04:32PM

buh bye Miz Wrote:
> Twlightzone Wrote:
> -----
> > Miz ran Eesh off the forum
>
>
> eesh can come on the forum any time he wants.
> That is unlike Miz. If Miz comes on the forum at
> all, even just reading it, he is committing a
> Class 1 Misdemeanor. Same for his mom Sharon.
> Richard Moreno and the Miz siblings are the only
> Morenos legally allowed to access this forum.
>
> Miz is on probation for felony assault now anyway,
> so he has to control his urges to molest children
> as well as come on this forum.

Has it ever been proven that William Moreno molested a child?

He has since claimed that those were only fictional accounts and never really happened.

Posted by: mt9uH ()
Date: January 20, 2016 08:33PM

History Wrote:
> Yeah, BRO! So lizzie has met with half a dozen
> posters, what's your excuse? You can't say she
> won't show when history shows she will.

and immediately run away like a bitch

she has never met to "fight" anyone from here idiot

just childish drama and most humiliate the shit out of her right after

Posted by: slkdj ()
Date: January 20, 2016 11:32PM

sex check Wrote:
> Eesh, Lizzie, Megan, etc.
> are all bisexual.

Bisexuality is a mental illness.

Posted by: razzle ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:08AM

Shine box; get it!

Posted by: wexzaasx ()
Date: January 29, 2016 06:06AM

Twlightzone Wrote:
> Miz ran Eesh off the forum

eesh is too afraid to post about misery now, misery owns and controls him.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: January 29, 2016 06:36AM

wexzaasx Wrote:
> Twlightzone Wrote:
> -----
>
>
> eesh is too afraid to post about misery now,
> misery owns and controls him.
Attachments:
cat_pushing_watermelon_argument_invalid.jpg

Posted by: arms of fire ()
Date: January 29, 2016 06:40PM

no mas

Posted by: gte ()
Date: January 29, 2016 06:53PM

wexzaasx Wrote:
> Twlightzone Wrote:
> -----
>
>

Eesh is scared to post about miz under the name eesh because of a restraining order. That doesn't mean he isn't doing it anon. I believe he probably is because eesh has about as much self-control as misery

Posted by: Shut up, miz ()
Date: January 29, 2016 09:02PM

wexzaasx Wrote:
> Twlightzone Wrote:
> -----
>
>

The only one posting anonymously is you.

And no, I am not eesh.

Posted by: Garith ()
Date: January 30, 2016 09:03PM

Should have shot Miz when he had the chance.

Posted by: Convict ()
Date: February 01, 2016 02:38PM

There isn't a single person on this board who could get me so riled up that I end up in court over them.

Posted by: counter of things ()
Date: February 01, 2016 02:52PM

2 years doesn't sound all that permanent to me.

Posted by: greenmile ()
Date: February 01, 2016 08:04PM

counter of things Wrote:
> 2 years doesn't sound all that permanent to me.

it is when that's the amount of time you have left to live

Posted by: Austen ()
Date: February 02, 2016 04:39PM

Basl is so lonely he goes out of his way to stalk people so they can take him to court just so he can feel like he is apart of their lives.

Posted by: Moreno is a Stalker ()
Date: February 02, 2016 05:47PM

William Moreno stalks people too. He drove over 60 miles, sat on the curb across from their house, and texted them saying they are annoying him. He took his mother along and lurked for over an hour, left, then returned again. They were caught on security cameras.
Attachments:
2015-07-30_05-56-21-1.jpg

Posted by: 15 ()
Date: February 02, 2016 06:17PM

15 miles not 60

Posted by: 730 days ()
Date: February 09, 2016 09:37PM

The appeal fell through.

Posted by: hhdcU ()
Date: February 21, 2016 04:42PM

What happens when this expires?

Posted by: Jail time ()
Date: March 06, 2016 01:19PM

He's back in the slammer due to a new criminal charge of violating the protective order.

Posted by: not jail ()
Date: March 06, 2016 01:24PM

After he stabbed his father the police had to remove him a second time and now he is forced to stay in the apartment they rent for him.

Posted by: Not that guy ()
Date: March 06, 2016 01:25PM

not jail Wrote:
> After he stabbed his father the police had to
> remove him a second time and now he is forced to
> stay in the apartment they rent for him.

Wrong story.

Posted by: Not miz ()
Date: March 06, 2016 01:48PM

eesh is the one in jail

Posted by: Miz belongs in jail ()
Date: March 06, 2016 02:19PM

Interesting how William Moreno would violate the law to come here and provide updates of his Internet adversary. Moreno has been banned from this site and he is posting here in violation of State Law.

§ 18.2-152.6
Theft of computer services; penalties.

Any person who willfully obtains computer services without authority is guilty of the crime of theft of computer services, which shall be punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor. If the theft of computer services is valued at $2,500 or more, he is guilty of a Class 6 felony.

Posted by: Never going to live it down ()
Date: March 06, 2016 09:27PM

Two charges!
Attachments:
Michael Josef Basl mugshot.JPG

Posted by: Buggery in Sterling ()
Date: March 06, 2016 09:33PM

So how are Miz and his mom going to celebrate tonight?
Attachments:
yfxki.jpg

Posted by: Life is over ()
Date: March 07, 2016 08:04PM

suck on this Wrote:
> Eesh is fixing to have a criminal record

Posted by: Boom ()
Date: March 10, 2016 08:11AM

Attachments:
Michael Basl FairfaxUnderground.JPG

Posted by: Over the life is ()
Date: March 10, 2016 08:13AM

Bye
Attachments:
Michael Basl Fairfax Underground.JPG
Michael Basl protective order violation.JPG

Posted by: Koldo ()
Date: March 11, 2016 06:02PM

file.php?2,file=223426,filename=michael+

Posted by: pemanent ()
Date: March 12, 2016 09:43AM

pemanent?

Posted by: Hate to say it ()
Date: March 13, 2016 03:40PM

They are winning

Posted by: just wait ()
Date: March 13, 2016 03:51PM

Until William Moreno kills himself and/or someone else.
Attachments:
uirdr.jpg

Posted by: pem ()
Date: March 22, 2016 08:30PM

pemanent Wrote:
> pemanent?

anent

Posted by: Broke into Moreno home ()
Date: March 25, 2016 11:43PM

Good luck with your appeal

Posted by: Scatt ()
Date: March 30, 2016 06:09AM

Amen

Posted by: Own ()
Date: March 30, 2016 06:10AM

file.php?40,file=225492,filename=Screens

Posted by: tchcX ()
Date: April 01, 2016 03:48AM

tchcX
Attachments:
phpFPKO7F
phpeXOA0d

Posted by: Aids victim eesh ()
Date: April 20, 2016 11:37PM

Eesh looks like a crackhead

Posted by: 5 days ()
Date: April 23, 2016 02:11PM

5 days

Posted by: Pwnt ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:34PM

Truth
Attachments:
12q3c9.jpg

Posted by: besides the anon ones ()
Date: May 31, 2016 01:15AM

Juicy Lucy Wrote:
> ..if you're wondering where he's been.

2 months no eesh posts

Posted by: Pkjbn ()
Date: May 31, 2016 03:16AM

is eesh free or in jail now?

Posted by: read it and weep ()
Date: June 06, 2016 12:07AM

What ARE you gonna name it Wrote:
> Also, what's eesh doing right now?

Crying

Posted by: rushwak3b ()
Date: June 06, 2016 10:08PM

According to reliable sources, Basl has paid just about the same amount of money in bail, gas and attorney fees to his lawyer and the Moreno's as the Morenos have on the lawsuit.

Posted by: dmctJ ()
Date: June 06, 2016 10:20PM

rushwak3b Wrote:
> According to reliable sources, Basl has paid just
> about the same amount of money in bail, gas and
> attorney fees to his lawyer and the Moreno's as
> the Morenos have on the lawsuit.

Well wouldn't that be more you fat pedo? If eesh paid all of your parents' attorney's fees PLUS bail, gas and his own attorney's fees by definition he would have paid for everything and your mom and dad paid nothing.

Posted by: right over his head ()
Date: June 06, 2016 10:30PM

Person above is dumb..

The phrase 'all attorney's fees' was not posted anywhere.

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.