HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My night on the town with Miz
Posted by: my saturday night ()
Date: December 01, 2015 09:22AM

So I got bored over the weekend and decided to hang out with someone on this board. A lot of my buddies got families or girlfriends and I just broke up with mine so I was a little desperate to say the least. I contacted William Moreno from here because I used to be a fan of his posts and he was always fun to talk to. So since his number is posted here I decided to give him a call. "MICHAEL BASL!" I heard screamed into the phone when he picked up. I told him who I was and that I wanted to hang out and said that he wanted to do the same. He said he's been under a lot of stress lately and working hard so a night on the town sounded like a great idea too. So I showed up to his apartment and his mother answered the door which was weird. Anyways she packed Miz a couple of snacks for the evening, told him to be back by 2 AM, and proceeded to lecture me for over an hour about "the evil Michael Basl." Inside his apartment hung various pieces of art which he proudly displays like an art gallery. He even had a self portrait of his face which he offered to sell me for $3,000. I respectfully declined. His apartment was filthy to say the least. Anyways on we were to have our manly man night out. Of course I had to drive which I was ok with I mean if we got too drunk I would just call an Uber. So during the car ride Moreno talked about how he was so pissed because he tried to subpoena Meade to testify on his behalf and Meade didn't want to. So Moreno said he planned the whole night out for us. The bar, a strip club, and a guaranteed good time. He said he had a dirty magazine he brought with him and told me to check out this centerfold. At the stop light I looked over and thought "WTF?" It was a fold out of a JC Penny's child clothing catalogue featuring a 5 year old in a tight shirt in their underwear. I thought it was a joke so on we were to the bar. He told me to turn right into the strip mall and said here's a spot. I asked where the bar was and he told me to follow him. All I could see was us heading towards a Chuckee Cheese's. He held the door open for me and I asked him what the fuck we were doing here. With a huge smile on his face he said that we were here at the bar and ready to mingle. He ordered a pitcher of beer and a pizza and I guess the waitress knew who he was because she said casually "I thought you were banned from coming here." He said "no you know me and how my mom works." He told me to check out the hottie next to the ball pit. At first I thought we were going milf hunting but as I turned my head towards the ball pit I said "what? All I see is a 7 year old girl climbing in." He said "I know right?!" After our beer we walked around the place as he attempted to talk to children. Thankfully their parents swooped them away before he could talk to them. 5 pitchers of beers later he was drunk and dry humping the mechanical robots on stage. Drunk in the car he asked if I was ready for the strip club. I was preparing to drive to Maryland or DC but he said "nope pull into that strip mall, strip get it? Hahaha." I was contemplating just dropping him off and leaving but I thought what the hell? Then I actually said what the hell?! We were walking into a Toys R Us! A fucking Toys R Us. So he heads towards the fitting rooms and goes into a room. He said that he drilled a hole into the wall so he could peek through. I saw it. He did in fact drill a hole into the wall. I saw a kid heading in there and I immediately said "don't go in." Moreno kicks down the door and starts crying hysterically telling me how I ruined his good time. I told him that this was sick shit and that I wanted to go home. He storms out the door so I tell him that I was sorry but left my wallet inside the store. As he walked in to get it I sped away and didn't look back. What a fucked up night. I'm already on my second bottle of vodka trying to erase those memories.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My night on the town with Miz
Posted by: Bob Helpinstill ()
Date: December 01, 2015 12:44PM

Now now let's be nice to Willy. I'm a good friend to Willy and we need to accept his eccentric humor. He deserves special treatment because of his condition. We need to look beyond his behavior and accept him socially. Isn't this what baby Jesus would've wanted? God bless

Posted by: Mizinformation ()
Date: December 01, 2015 02:28PM

Bob Helpinstill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
. Isn't this what
> baby Jesus would've wanted? God bless

Miz would butt rape baby Jesus if he had the chance.

Posted by: der OP ()
Date: December 01, 2015 02:33PM

"Birds of a feather, will flock together "

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.