HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My (ex) friend Kyle who posts all of those train track posts and starts fights with people here
Posted by: Brixton ()
Date: November 17, 2015 08:28AM

I think it's time I set the record straight about Kyle, the kid who posts here about putting shit on the train tracks and pretending to be a baller. Alright so Kyle used to be a part of our crew since the beginning. When we were in middle school and the 9th grade we used to do stupid shit. The kinds of things that kids do. Kyle just never grew out of it and it isn't that he changed it's that we grew out of that shit and started focusing more on girls and parties. The day that Kyle put his neighbor's bike and a shopping cart on the railroad tracks he was with Jeremy. That same day we were throwing a party before the start of school which his ex girlfriend was at. I stress ex. Instead of getting laid by her he dragged Jeremy over to the railroad tracks when he said he was going to the party. Jeremy just needed a ride. So after the train hit the bike Kyle apparently started crying like a little bitch when the railroad cops came. His dad was equally as pissed and gave him a nice ass whooping. To avoid destruction of property charges Kyle's dad had to repay the kid's father for the bike damages. Kyle likes to make himself out to be this popular rich kid with a LAX scholarship. True that he has a lax scholarship which he is about to lose but he is far from rich and popular. We're all flying to Cancun for our friend Aldon's birthday over spring break and guess who's parents aren't fronting him the money to join us? That's right Kyle. In fact he's working part time at Shoppers Food Warehouse in Springfield. Actually he's paying his dad back for something he really never told us about. He didn't graduate high school early by any means. In fact I think he managed to hold a C average this quarter. Which brings me to him claiming that his parents bought him a brand new Mustang GT. His parents said that if he kept his grades up they would help him get a used one but that C average isn't helping and his soon to be revoked LAX scholarship. The sophomore chick is kind of accurate because he is talking to one but he is 18 and she is 15 which is kinda gross and her dad is a lawyer. So you know how this would turn out. His ex got tired of his stupid shit and even cheated on him with a guy named Brandon at our friend Aiden's party. Of course he was off doing stupid shit as usual pissing in the ice cube tray and smashing eggs all in the refrigerator. It's sad because he used to be one of my good friends but this shit is just annoying and stupid. If he keeps this up he's going to be living at home taking part time classes at NOVA. His dad is meh kind of rich but drives a Volvo so it's like there's a driveway with benzes and beemers. So don't be fooled by him. Instead of focusing on getting laid and spending the last year of high school with his friends making memories he is putting shit on the train tracks to get run over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My (ex) friend Kyle who posts all of those train track posts and starts fights with people here
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: November 17, 2015 10:34AM

Thanks Brixton. Now this really explains a lot. The type of stuff he does. It just isn't the type of stuff that people who get laid do.

Re: My (ex) friend Kyle who posts all of those train track posts and starts fights with people here
Posted by: john boy ()
Date: November 17, 2015 11:57AM

I happen to like Kyle. I think his humor offers something special here in this forum. I really enjoyed the thread where he was asking for legal advice because he threw the kid's bike and a shopping cart on the train tracks. I think you and your friends should give Kyle a second chance and welcome him back into your circle of friends. Oh and help him get back with his ex I am sure he misses her a lot.

Posted by: poopster ()
Date: November 17, 2015 01:02PM

is that the guy who puts poop on car doors? classic...

Posted by: Brixton ()
Date: November 17, 2015 04:10PM

poopster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> is that the guy who puts poop on car doors?
> classic...

Yes, that is him.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.