HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bitch Who Caused All the Commotion in DC with the STANDOFF
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 16, 2015 09:07PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2015/11/16/several-downtown-d-c-streets-closed-because-of-barricade-situation/?hpid=hp_local-news_barricade-615a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

IMG_0232.JPG15%2B-%2B12015-10-06.jpg

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Options: ReplyQuote
RE: Best Thai Food Near Me
Date: November 16, 2015 09:09PM

'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2015 12:52AM by WingNut.
Attachments:
dalke.jpg

Re: Bitch Who Caused All the Commotion in DC with the STANDOFF
Posted by: jkcjn bjhvjm ()
Date: November 16, 2015 09:13PM

She looks like a fat libtard

Posted by: BLM Cow ()
Date: November 16, 2015 09:16PM

Was she standing up for BLM? Looks like the exact type....so ugly only a nigger would fuck her.

Date: November 16, 2015 09:19PM

BREAKING NEWS!!

thats-not-your-fxwhsh.jpg

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: woman??? ()
Date: November 16, 2015 09:25PM

This individual is obviously a male, or was once a male. Notice how the hands are hidden in all the photos. In addition to man-hands, it has also has an adams apple and large man-size feet.

Posted by: polyamorous pansexual ()
Date: November 16, 2015 09:28PM

The first six words of her Google+ profile say it all and why there may have been some confusion this morning: "I am a pansexual transgender woman"

https://plus.google.com/+SophiaDalke/about

And this one's a keeper: "I'm very antidogmatic and never accept packages of thought but rather assess any system line by line."

Is this what they teach in college now?

Border Security is CHEAPER Than Wars

https://plus.google.com/+SophiaDalke/about

Tagline

I am a pansexual transgender woman who is obsessed with history, politics, booze, and erotica with no shame about any of it.

Introduction

I'm originally from the Seattle area. I like exploring and discussing history, philosophy, politics and culture, especially but not at all exclusively that of China. I consider myself to be highly literate and well-informed and love talking about current events and foreign policy. Yes, if it wasn't obvious, I'm pretentious as hell, but I'm quite honest about it. Quite honest about everything, really.

Politically I'm a radical centrist libertarian. A lot of people don't like me because I'm basically a bundle of paradoxes: I'm an atheist/antitheist who's a climate skeptic and 'pro-life', a humanist who is a social Darwinist, and a polyamorous pansexual who's against gender ideology (i.e. I'm somewhat antifeminist, in part because TERFs). I'm very antidogmatic and never accept packages of thought but rather assess any system line by line.

I've recently started increasing my volunteer work and public advocacy. I'm on the steering committee of translawdc.org, the volunteer network/systems admin for NCTE, and an infrequent volunteer crisis line operator for translifeline.org as well. I'm a regular attendee of MAGIC and TransFormation (better known locally as simply Second Fridays

Bragging rights

I've personally built hundreds of computers, I drive stick like Steve McQueen, and some people consider me a cat whisperer as all cats seem to love me.

Seems pretty well balanced to me!

giphy.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2015 09:02PM by WingNut.

Posted by: Nigga Dont care ()

woman??? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This individual is obviously a male, or was once a
> male. Notice how the hands are hidden in all the
> photos. In addition to man-hands, it has also has
> an adams apple and large man-size feet.

You may be right. Unfortunately a nigger would still try to fuck it.

Posted by: nigger don't care ()
Date: November 16, 2015 09:33PM

I guess if you like anal it doesn't matter. Except men are hairy-arsed and would need to shave.

Posted by: trap spotter ()
Date: November 16, 2015 09:34PM

that's a fucking mtf tranny, my man.

on a side note transgender people are some of the biggest assholes on the face of the earth. They want to be female but god forbid you give them any attention or decency as though they were truly female, because if you do, you're absolutely fucked.

"CISGENGER CHASER WHY WONT U RESPECT MY MAN VAGINA YOU SHITLORD YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE ME, NOW EXCUSE ME AS I GO FUCK THIS GUY WITH AIDS WITHOUT A CONDOM, YOURE OPPRESSING ME"

Border Security is CHEAPER Than Wars
Date: November 16, 2015 09:35PM

She looks like this ugly Jewish guy I went to high school with.

For some reason the Post missed this angle for the story. I thought it was interesting that a woman held the city hostage, even more interesting that she was from Springfield.

I knew she was funky from the first photo, the second confirmed it.

Dunno why the Post ignored the tranny angle, being PC I guess. I think it would have made some hillarious click bait.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2015 09:02PM by WingNut.

Posted by: K Street ()
Date: November 16, 2015 09:35PM

What a faggot.

Date: November 16, 2015 09:36PM

fags are gay

Posted by: Amazon reviewer ()
Date: November 16, 2015 10:02PM

This review is from: Silicone Breast Form Pair #6 Size 36D Wide Mastectomy Quality (Misc.)

Really good quality, feels close to real through clothes (some not very perceptive people have thought they were real). The one complaint which reduces it by a star is that the nipples are a bit too pronounced. Most women aren't that, um, erect all the time and it looks a little awkward, especially if the bra isn't very thick.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R357EC32P8VTTU

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 17, 2015 03:34AM

So why did he/she barricade itself in a building?

Posted by: GeorgeTheLast ()
Date: November 17, 2015 06:16AM

I'm a very trans-supportive person in general. I have trans friends and relatives. But this one seems so wrapped up in identity that... she seems to have overcomplicated herself to the point where it might be overwhelming to attempt to befriend her. One wonders whether this is an intentional act. I mean, it's almost as if she's DARING anybody to like her.

Posted by: Hmm ()
Date: November 17, 2015 07:11AM

trap spotter Wrote:
> that's a fucking mtf tranny, my man.
>
> on a side note transgender people are some of the
> biggest assholes on the face of the earth. They
> want to be female but god forbid you give them any
> attention or decency as though they were truly
> female, because if you do, you're absolutely
> fucked.
>
> "CISGENGER CHASER WHY WONT U RESPECT MY MAN VAGINA
> YOU SHITLORD YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE ME, NOW EXCUSE
> ME AS I GO FUCK THIS GUY WITH AIDS WITHOUT A
> CONDOM, YOURE OPPRESSING ME"

Hmm werent a lot of the posters on here glorifying ts men for beauty but now charlie sheen a ts lover is about to drop the news he got hiv from his many ts trysts?

Posted by: Whatthe ()
Date: November 17, 2015 07:14AM

Polyamorous? Why are so many guys in the dmv area polyamorous?

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: November 17, 2015 07:44AM

This person is destined to end up hanging with a belt around his/her neck. He/she is confused about everything and sits on the fence with no conviction for anything. His/her parents clearly set him/her down this path of "I need to be me, but who am I"

It's also kinda funny how the dumb rednecks here think that all transsexuals have to be hot and if not, are targets of opportunity to make all of them seem absurd. Most of them know exactly who they are and have no confusion as to which gender they are and which they were meant to be.

Not all genetic women are hot and many are downright fugly, but I guess trannies are held in higher esteem here. As in every category of human, including males, females, all races and all religions, there are assholes, idiots, cunts, nerds, douchebags, etc...

This person clearly falls into one of those categories.

Posted by: DMV hater ()
Date: November 17, 2015 08:37AM

Whatthe Wrote:
> Polyamorous? Why are so many guys in the dmv area
> polyamorous?

There is nothing to love in rhe DMV. The women in the DMV are bitches and usually ugly to boot. They regard their job as being to frustate as many customers as possible. After waiting for hours and then being turned away for some trivial reaspn, its surprising more people dont go postal in the DMV. Interestingly, DMV's in other parts of the state, away from northern Va are a completely different experience.

Posted by: oh ()
Date: November 17, 2015 09:04AM

Was the Sophia tranny an athiest?

Posted by: Mike Trannihan ()
Date: November 17, 2015 09:43AM

Yes, and a gun rights person too. Probably explains a lot of his/her pain. Most in the LGBTQIA+ community are way lefty and hate guns, but Sophia is a strong 2nd Amendment supporter. Probably made her/him feel isolated.

Posted by: Loooollllzzzz ()
Date: November 17, 2015 11:06AM

Just another self absorbed liberal who believes in everything but stands for nothing.

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: November 17, 2015 12:57PM

Why didn't they take it out so traffic could flow? One person shouldn't matter in this day and age.

Posted by: Big Dick BlacKKK ()
Date: November 17, 2015 12:59PM

eesh Wrote:
> So why did he/she barricade itself in a building?

It was looking for attention like most liberal shitbags. It had sent out an email the night before telling many people "I'm going to end my life today".

Posted by: KpmbG ()
Date: November 17, 2015 01:28PM

Amazon reviewer Wrote:
> This review is from: Silicone Breast Form Pair #6
> Size 36D Wide Mastectomy Quality (Misc.)
>
> Really good quality, feels close to real through
> clothes (some not very perceptive people have
> thought they were real). The one complaint which
> reduces it by a star is that the nipples are a bit
> too pronounced. Most women aren't that, um, erect
> all the time and it looks a little awkward,
> especially if the bra isn't very thick.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/review/R357EC32P8VTTU

Why would a guy want to look like his mother and have to disguise his own figure? Who would want all that fake stuff tied onto them? It would be like wearing an uncomfortable costume all the time and living a lie. Besides, why a woman? I just don't get it. What is it about being a woman that these men desire to have? Is it the smell - good or bad? They will never have it. Every life is a burden whether man or woman. There's no green grass on the other side. Why not just try to make the most of what you have? Living as something you're not has to be more troublesome.

Posted by: JneGK ()
Date: November 17, 2015 01:37PM

DMV hater Wrote:

>
> Interestingly, DMV's in other parts of
> the state, away from northern Va are a completely
> different experience.

That is exactly why the term DMV used to describe the DC metropolitan area is incorrect. It would be more appropriate to use the acronym DCMA. Besides, the acronym DMV is already taken in Virginia, if you didn't know that already, troll.

Posted by: b7Gee ()
Date: November 17, 2015 02:53PM

a 31 year old virgian said all that? her parents must have kept the chastity belt on WAY too long !

Posted by: 7GKHW ()
Date: November 17, 2015 02:57PM

> Police said the person involved in the barricade situation is believed to have a mental health crisis.

that means niggers and spics (who work in DC and fairfax mental facilities, let me guess she's in fairfax because DC's "is full" (they stole all the money to run the place)) are torturing her: without a trial

without a trial and probably a government lawyer who's paid to claim she's guilty (legally the same as her herself, according to NEWER law)

as communist usual they have not given a motive why she would have protested to make the f'ing foreigners obama.gov hired wait for dinner

let me say something to you media: fuck you fuck you mother

Posted by: xDDdv ()
Date: November 17, 2015 02:59PM

i want to know why the alleged drama queen held up traffic. because i want to know if she was protesting a government who was in debt to her who she should have been suing for cash.

but not for a date: those types never write back to me and if they do i get an ear full "your wrong go away", for some reason

Posted by: 97pdk ()
Date: November 17, 2015 03:04PM

put in a DC "outside the law" holding facility without a trial for a civil offense. to what is fair to call: a torture AND brainwashing facility.

(note they force inject people there like nazzi, and if one tries to leave they are beaten and taken to prison: "county mental facility MY ASS")

where's her lawyer? what a sack of shit.

there is no such thing as conveniently stuffing a person away to "solve a complaint against government" in the USA. if it's confirmed and proven which government workers do it are GOING TO JAIL

you better fucking bet i'll follow up on that

Posted by: YE3n9 ()
Date: November 17, 2015 03:06PM

Posted by: E6cVV ()
Date: November 17, 2015 03:07PM

of course "mental facility" also means gov workers drugging you if you even give them a cross look

it means political families forcing you to act like a wet noodle AND NO SEX

------------------
the girl is a nyph she'll hate that for sure

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: November 17, 2015 04:09PM

Whatthe Wrote:
> Polyamorous? Why are so many guys in the dmv area
> polyamorous?

Because they like fat chicks, and that's what poly guys typically get. Ditto for Renaissance fairs.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.