HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Flat Earth: Gravity is a Hoax
Posted by: #getajoblibs ()
Date: July 31, 2015 06:05PM

It's about time we had a One-Stop-Shop article where we can send any ballers that wave around their funny gravity flag. So if you are a baller who has been sent this link as you mentioned the word Gravity, hello, this article is for you :-)

This article is structured into four simple parts. 1. The Mainstream version of Gravity, 2. Errors in Gravity, 3. Density on our Flat Earth. 4. Conclusions.

1. The Mainstream version of Gravity

The NASA website states:

"Because of gravity, if you drop something, it falls down, instead of up. Well, everybody knows that! But, what does this really mean? What is gravity?
Spiral galaxy Gravity has played a big part in making the universe the way it is. Gravity is what makes pieces of matter clump together into planets, moons, and stars. Gravity is what makes the planets orbit the stars--like Earth orbits our star, the Sun. Gravity is what makes the stars clump together in huge, swirling galaxies."

The Universe Today website states:

"Gravity is one the four fundamental forces of the universe and is considered a noncontact force. It is what holds the planets in orbit as well as the very universe itself. It is what keeps us from floating off into space and plays a crucial role in almost every nature process from the ocean tides to the body’s circulatory system. Gravity comes from mass. The more mass an object has, the more gravity it will exert on objects around it."

In 1687, the Occultist and Magus, Sir Isaac Newton, published Principia, which hypothesises gravitation, and included all the efforts of Copernicus, Brahe, Kepler and Galileo before him.

By the late 1800's, others had found error in Newton's theory (most known is the errors with the movement of Mercury).

By 1915, Einstein believed he had fixed the errors in Newtons' work, with his Theory of Relativity. He theorised that gravity is what happens when space and time (the same thing) is curved or warped around a mass, such as a star or a planet. Thus, a star or planet would cause kind of a dip in space so that any other object that came too near would tend to fall into the dip. Einstein basically explained how gravity is more than just a force: it is a curvature in the space-time continuum. Einstein was pretty cool though, with quotes like, "Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."

The Theory of Relativity is still taught today. It teaches that in our own Solar System, not only does the Sun exert gravity on all the planets, keeping them in their orbits, but each planet exerts a force of gravity on the Sun, as well as all the other planets, too, all to varying degrees based on the mass and distance between the bodies. And it goes beyond just our Solar System, as actually, every object that has mass in the Universe attracts every other object that has mass — again, all to varying degrees based on mass and distance.

But this theory of Gravity is not complete, the maths is super complex, and no man on earth truly understands it.

From Universe Today:

"Gravity still remains one of the biggest mysteries of physics and the biggest obstacle to a universal theory that describes the functions of every interaction in the universe accurately. If we could fully understand the mechanics behind it, new opportunities in aeronautics and other fields would appear."

They even wrote this (see red underline below, use Ctrl+ to zoom with most browsers).

Schools and NASA teach that the 1000 mph spinning of the Ball Earth at the equator, and the 0 mph spinning of the ball earth at the north pole, both have almost nothing to do with gravity. The official line is that earth spins because it has always spun, and there's no friction to slow it down. Basically, humans are taught that it is not the spin that keeps things stuck to the Earth.

The video below is the summarised theory of Gravity that's thrown into children and questioning adults.

2. Errors in Gravity
So now we know about the mainstream belief of the theory of Gravity, we can simply start to tear it apart.....where to begin (rubs hands together).

Remember, 'Gravity' is a man made label for an imaginary magical force loaded with errors.

A) Do know that there are many mainstream baller-science-dudes who are questioning the existence of gravity.

B) With the rotation speed of the Earth (in ball terms) being much faster at the equator than further north or south, surely this affects the magical force of gravity?

Universe Today says there is only a super slight differential in gravity due to the rotation of the earth:"You might be surprised to know that the force of gravity on Earth actually changes depending on where you’re standing on it. The first reason is because the earth is rotating. This rotation is trying to spin you off into space, but don’t worry, this force isn’t much. The gravity of Earth at the equator is 9.789 m/s2, while the force of gravity at the poles is 9.832 m/s2. In other words, you weigh more at the poles than you do at the equator because of this centripetal force."

I personally love the quote, "This rotation is trying to spin you off into space, but don’t worry, this force isn’t much." Lets see a wet tennis ball spinning:

Now multiply that by a million or so, and that is the force Universe Today says "is not much."

So, if I'm standing on the equator at the widest point of the alleged globe, spinning at 1000 mph, my weight will be 175lbs, if I then fly to either north or South poles (not actually allowed but lets wave that for now) at the narrowest point of the alleged Globe,the rotation of the earth would be reduced to around 150 mph, The gravitational pull if existent would have to be so great that my weight would be around 7000lbs and I would be squashed like a bug.

Mainstream science ignores the rotation speeds of the earth at different places and states it has next to no affect on the magical force of gravity. This is a massive alarm bell.

C) The Solar System is travelling at an average speed of 828,000 km/h (230 km/s) or 514,000 mph (143 mi/s) within its trajectory around the galactic centre, which is about one 1300th of the speed of light (err no new constellations anyone?). But this apparently has no affect on the magical force of gravity either. This again, is a massive alarm bell.

D) The Moon does not fall into the Earth.

E) The Earth does not fall into the Sun.

F) Satellites do not fall into the Earth.

G) So, mainstream science says Gravity is so strong that upside-down water at the surface of the ocean (near air) is being pulled to the centre of the earth?

But this force is also not that strong, in that this water can move in any direction with currents and tides, and be easily scooped, splashed, and thrown by a human hand.

Also mainstream science tells us gravity is so strong that water bends, like below, but we all know water is always flat and finds the nearest horizontal. Note here that mainstream science states the earth's spin, and speed of the solar system through space both have no affect on the oceans, and the super magical force called gravity pulls water molecules to the centre of the earth.

H) So, if gravity is a force that causes all matter to be attracted to all other matter, why are atoms mostly empty space inside? An atom is like having a 5p coin in the centre of an empty football stadium - this is the scale.

I) Science claims our World is surrounded by a giant vacuum of space and that we are moving through space at a speed of 514,000 mph miles per hour, yet the feeble pull of Gravity on Air holds it to our World. Turn on a vacuum and it sucks the air right into it. Why does Space not pull our air into it?

J) Why is gravity so strong to hold people, buildings and the oceans stuck to a spinning ball-Earth, but weak enough to allow balloons, birds, bugs, flowers, and smoke to easily rise against its awesome force?

K) Some Quotes from literature.

“Most people in England have either read, or heard, that Sir Isaac Newton’s theory of gravitation was originated by his seeing an apple fall to the earth from a tree in his garden. Persons gifted with ordinary common-sense would say that the apple fell down to the earth because, bulk for bulk, it was heavier than the surrounding air; but if, instead of the apple, a fluffy feather had been detached from the tree, a breeze would probably have sent the feather floating away, and the feather would not reach the earth until the surrounding air became so still that, by virtue of its own density, the feather would fall to the ground.” -Lady Blount, “Clarion’s Science Versus God’s Truth” (40)

Wilbur Voliva, a famous flat-Earther in the early 20th century, gave lectures all over America against Newtonian astronomy. He would begin by walking on stage with a book, a balloon, a feather and a brick, and ask the audience: “How is it that a law of gravitation can pull up a toy balloon and cannot put up a brick? I throw up this book. Why doesn’t it go on up? That book went up as far as the force behind it forced it and it fell because it was heavier than the air and that is the only reason. I cut the string of a toy balloon. It rises, gets to a certain height and then it begins to settle. I take this brick and a feather. I blow the feather. Yonder it goes. Finally, it begins to settle and comes down. This brick goes up as far as the force forces it and then it comes down because it is heavier than the air. That is all.”

“Any object which is heavier than the air, and which is unsupported, has a natural tendency to fall by its own weight. Newton's famous apple at Woolsthorpe, or any other apple when ripe, loses hold of its stalk, and, being heavier than the air, drops as a matter of necessity, to the ground, totally irrespective of any attraction of the Earth. For, if such attraction existed, why does not the Earth attract the rising smoke which is not nearly so heavy as the apple? The answer is simple - because the smoke is lighter than the air, and, therefore, does not fall but ascends. Gravitation is only a subterfuge, employed by Newton in his attempt to prove that the Earth revolves round the Sun, and the quicker it is relegated to the tomb of all the Capulets, the better will it be for all classes of society.” -David Wardlaw Scott, “Terra Firma” (8)

“The ‘law of gravitation’ is said by the advocates of the Newtonian system of astronomy, to be the greatest discovery of science, and the foundation of the whole of modern astronomy. If, therefore, it can be shown that gravitation is a pure assumption, and an imagination of the mind only, that it has no existence outside of the brains of its expounders and advocates, the whole of the hypotheses of this modern so-called science fall to the ground as flat as the surface of the ocean, and this ‘most exact of all sciences,’ this wonderful ‘feat of the intellect’ becomes at once the most ridiculous superstition and the most gigantic imposture to which ignorance and credulity could ever be exposed.” -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (36)

"That the sun’s path is an exact circle for only about four periods in a year, and then of only a few hours - at the equinoxes and solstices - completely disproves the ‘might have been’ of circular gravitation, and by consequence, of all gravitation … If the sun were of sufficient power to retain the earth in its orbit when nearest the sun, when the earth arrived at that part of its elliptical path farthest from the sun, the attractive force (unless very greatly increased) would be utterly incapable of preventing the earth rushing away into space ‘in a right line forever,’ as astronomers say. On the other hand, it is equally clear that if the sun’s attraction were just sufficient to keep the earth in its proper path when farthest from the sun, and thus to prevent it rushing off into space; the same power of attraction when the earth was nearest the sun would be so much greater, that (unless the attraction were very greatly diminished) nothing would prevent the earth rushing towards and being absorbed by the sun, there being no counterbalancing focus to prevent such a catastrophe! As astronomy makes no reference to the increase and diminution of the attractive force of the sun, called gravitation, for the above necessary purposes, we are again forced to the conclusion that the great ‘discovery’ of which astronomers are so proud is absolutely non-existent.” -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (44-45)

“We are asked by the Newtonian to believe that the action of gravitation, which we can easily overcome by the slightest exercise of volition in raising an hand or a foot, is so overwhelmingly violent when we lose our balance and fall a distance of a few feet, that this force, which is imperceptible under usual conditions, may, under extraordinary circumstances, cause the fracture of every limb we possess? Common-sense must reject this interpretation. Gravitation does not furnish a satisfactory explanation of the phenomena here described, whereas the definition of weight already given does, for a body seeking in the readiest manner its level of stability would produce precisely the result experienced. If the influence which kept us securely attached to this earth were identical with that which is powerful enough to disturb a distant planet in its orbit, we should be more immediately conscious of its masterful presence and potency; whereas this influence is so impotent in the very spot where it is supposed to be most dominant that we find an insurmountable difficulty in accepting the idea of its existence.” -N. Crossland, “New Principia”

“I remember being taught when a boy, that the Earth was a great ball, revolving at a very rapid rate around the Sun, and, when I expressed to my teacher my fears that the waters of the oceans would tumble off, I was told that they were prevented from doing so by Newton’s great law of Gravitation, which kept everything in its proper place. I presume that my countenance must have shown some signs of incredulity, for my teacher immediately added - I can show you a direct proof of this; a man can whirl around his head a pail filled with water without its being spilt, and so, in like manner, can the oceans be carried round the Sun without losing a drop. As this illustration was evidently intended to settle the matter, I then said no more upon the subject. Had such been proposed to me afterwards as a man, I would have answered somewhat as follows - Sir, I beg to say that the illustration you have given of a man whirling a pail of water round his head, and the oceans revolving round the Sun, does not in any degree confirm your argument, because the water in the two cases is placed under entirely different circumstances, but, to be of any value, the conditions in each case must be the same, which here they are not. The pail is a hollow vessel which holds the water inside it, whereas, according to your teaching, the Earth is a ball, with a continuous curvature outside, which, in agreement with the laws of nature, could not retain any water.” -David Wardlaw Scott, “Terra Firma: The Earth Not a Planet Proved From Scripture, Reason, and Fact” (1-2)

L) Many others are starting to see massive errors in the worship of Gravity, and let us remember, Newton was an occultist first, and a scientist second.

M) Even the BBC finger puppet, Brian Cox, idolised by many for being the ultimate word on space and science, is starting to get ridiculed. (His middle name is 'Sucks,' but we don't need to go into that in this article, and it's far too crude for this site).

N) If Gravity were true, and Darwinism true - both of which are taught as true to children, then we would evolve as pancake people.

O) There will still be many reading thinking I am a conspiracy theorist etc, but PBS NOVA rejects Gravity, QUORA rejects Gravity, GSU rejects Gravity, Live Science rejects Gravity, Live Science 2.0 rejects Gravity, Astronomy Today rejects Gravity, Nature.com rejects Gravity, and even Wikopedia rejects Gravity.......

....because Gravity just does not exist. If it does - bring me some, show it to me.

P) "Einstein's equation is an intellectual joke on people who don't understand it. His equation says, "We add gravity in the middle and it becomes part of everything over time."
He is fucking with you.. It's a big intellectual joke.....about how Einstein made Gravity Relevant to everything. Now do you understand? He's pretty fucking smart isn't he... The Einstein. What an asshole. Yes, that's right, Einstein, you are a fucking government shill asshole, and your stupid equation doesn't trick me.. I can read and solve every equation I've ever seen.
Or E= MC^2
Einstein equals mind control around every second... Get it now? Relatively speaking?
Do you understand now.. This is why they worship him as a Genius. The Father of the Theory of Mind Control." Thomas Jason Hannsz

3. Density on our Flat Earth

"Gravity is simply density and buoyancy.
People argue that things with different densities fall at the same rate through air. However, that is because both items have reached critical density in relation to its medium: air.
If you were to change the medium from air to say, water or liquid mercury, the critical density to achieve the same rate of falling would increase significantly.
Critical density is directly proportional to the medium density. Thus the denser the medium... The denser the objects would have to be in order to achieve the same rate of falling.
A basketball and a rock might fall at the same speed in air. However... Drop them in a thicker medium like water... And they will not fall at the same rate. That is because critical density has not been achieved by both the rock and the basketball, in water as its medium.
In a vacuum... Critical density is zero and is the reason why objects of any density fall at exactly the same rate. Any medium denser than a vacuum has a greater critical density than zero... Thus the reason why objects that haven't attained critical density fall slower in certain mediums.
Critical density variation is "gravity."
Darrell Dragoo

part2 part3

Gravity cannot explain this phenomena in the photo below, but density can.

"So, an object is dropped from a high altitude, this would not and does not, slow down as it gets closer to Earth. The object is free-falling and accelerating as it falls due to the laws of density, not because some magical force is "pulling" it down. There is more oxygen closer to Earth than say twenty miles up, so how does one propose "gravity" explains this and density does not? Oxygen is a denser gas than nitrogen and the other majority elements in our atmosphere. Where is the "pulling force" pulling the oxygen down?"

"The rate at which objects rise or fall depends on the resistance (or lack thereof) in the medium surrounding." ~ E. Dubay

Examples:
The submarine can use compressed air to ascend in water.
The hot-air-balloon can use hot air to ascend in the atmosflat.
The airplane can use pressure difference across its flying surfaces to gain lift.

There is no pulling. Only falling and rising. No force pulls down.

The theory of gravity was debunked by General Relativity. The theory of general relativity was debunked by Flat Earth.

What people think as Gravity could be seen as the electromagnetic attractive force that a dense mass of charged particles emits out on other electromagnetically charged masses of particle dense objects.
"Gravity is electromagnetism on a Flat Earth. Density will increase electromagnetism. So will heat.. pressure.. and friction.. Static interaction.. Sound..." - Thomas Jason Hannsz

Did you know when gravity was made up, electricity hadn't even been invented?

"The globe earth does not exist, gravity does not exist, dinosaurs never existed, aliens do not exist, the Easter bunny does not exist, the tooth fairy does not exist and santa claus does not exist, neither do dragons. It would be cool if they all did, but they don't." Paul Michael Bales

4. Conclusions

The same people who believe in the "no evidence theory of Gravity" also are those that believe.......

.....this is a real flying spaceship telescope....

....that other Earth's exist....(yep, find another earth trillions of miles away, but can't find a massive airplane that gets lost here).

......that all these images are real photos from space....

....that curvature maths must be ignored whenever presented.....

....that metal morphs.....

....that america grows and shrinks......

...but the Borg Mind is strong on Earth, the programming is deep.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Flat Earth: Gravity is a Hoax
Posted by: Cary Please ban this freak! ()
Date: July 31, 2015 06:30PM

Cary please ban this freak... Thanks!

Posted by: Ban Hammer ()
Date: July 31, 2015 06:33PM

I second that. Isn't this flooding?

Posted by: FtE3U ()
Date: July 31, 2015 07:11PM

Hilarious.

>But this theory of Gravity is not complete, the maths is super complex, and no man on earth truly understands it.

Most descriptions of gravity involve differential equations and for Einstein theory, tensor equations (which embody differentials). Sometimes there are multiple solutions for differentials. Get over it.

>Mainstream science ignores the rotation speeds of the earth at different places and states it has next to no affect on the magical force of gravity. This is a massive alarm bell.

You can work this out pretty easily. \frac{v^2}{r} is the acceleration you experience due to this rotation at the equator which is roughly 0.034 m/s^2. Since gravity is 9.8m/s^2, that like a 0.4% error. Not massive.

>H) So, if gravity is a force that causes all matter to be attracted to all other matter, why are atoms mostly empty space inside? An atom is like having a 5p coin in the centre of an empty football stadium - this is the scale.

Yes, this is an issue. See quantum gravity. As you noted, gravity is considered a long range force. It is very weak compared to the other fundamental forces which are VERY short range. There isn't a good description of how gravity works on a particle scale. See LHC.

>I) Science claims our World is surrounded by a giant vacuum of space

Fundamental assumption incorrect. The universe is usually modeled as homogeneous volume of very low density. Dense matter is usually ignored because the scale of the universe is simply that vast.

The whole density argument is amusing. It actually depends on gravity. Gravity causes a pressure differential in fluids (like gases and water) -- otherwise bubbles would experience equal pressure on all sides and simply not rise. Where is the gravity for the gravity density field? Of course, your gravity density theory could simply be viewed as a curvature of space time as well. Someone had a theory about that

>....because Gravity just does not exist. If it does - bring me some, show it to me.

Yeah, this is the issue with quantum gravity. We aren't sure about the force carrier for gravity.

Posted by: Absolute Nonsense ()
Date: July 31, 2015 09:16PM

There is no gravity.

God created Intelligent Falling just after Intelligent Design.

The more you know.

Posted by: Insight ()
Date: July 31, 2015 10:13PM

You do not understand the gravity of the situation.

Posted by: JvWvK ()
Date: August 01, 2015 01:54PM

A weighty matter.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.