HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is it ok to dislike?
Posted by: dislikerinchief ()
Date: July 20, 2015 06:59PM

Is it ok to not dislike someone because of their color, but rather because of their actions and attitudes?

I'm asking because all I ever hear is that people hate blacks only because of the color of their skin. Has anyone thought for just one second that it might be because of the way many of them act towards others? The violence? The entitlement?

If Caucasians did what blacks did (disproportionately by the way), I would expect that people would learn to dislike Caucasians for their actions.

Just so I get it out of the way, because I know there will be a few canned responses:

- Conservatardz!
- Butthurt Republicans!
- racist!

There you go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it ok to dislike?
Posted by: sorry to say ()
Date: July 20, 2015 07:22PM

We have concerns at this company about employee and customer safety. As a result, we tell all applicants they have to pass a test in either English or Spanish. No pass, no job.

It has been challenged to VEC but upheld every time, as the applicant can select which test they want to take.

It has been a very useful screening tool.

Re: Is it ok to dislike?
Posted by: Miss Demeanor ()
Date: July 20, 2015 07:42PM

Just better hope Gov. Fast Terry doesn't jump on the "Ban the Box" bandwagon.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.