HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The last thing Katie sees
Posted by: Monique-D Wells ()
Date: July 18, 2015 05:27PM

If she testifies

edit by Cary: This malicious post was generated by IP address '81.4.120.35' (PTR record 'kklg33.com'). This netblock is assigned to "RamNode LLC" (A US-business) renting IPs from the Dutch hosting provider 'WeservIT'. All of 81.4.120.0/24 has been permanently banned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2015 05:54PM by Cary.
Attachments:
phpB9J3OD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The last thing Katie sees
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: July 18, 2015 05:33PM

reported as abuse

Posted by: Give it up ()
Date: July 18, 2015 05:36PM

What is the point of impersonating someone like this? What is the goal here? You've done this three times now and its resulted in nothing. Katie knows and the police know this isn't really Mo. So what are you trying to accomplish?

Posted by: Charles Dexter Ward ()
Date: July 18, 2015 06:11PM

User Profile : eesh
Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 07/18/2015 05:15PM

Posted by: Probably is ()
Date: July 19, 2015 03:35PM

it's untraceable? It could be Monique, then.

Posted by: V7kk7 ()
Date: July 20, 2015 09:52AM

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Riiiiiiiiiiight ()
Date: July 20, 2015 12:27PM

Probably is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it's untraceable? It could be Monique, then.

LMAO. Yeah. I'm guessing you forgot all those times Cary has busted her posts out. HAHAHAHAHA. This is some dumbass faggot with a dead mother burning in hell trying to start trouble because he and Katie's last little plan fucking failed and is about to get turned around on their asses. Please. No one wants anyone dead. Can't put a dead person in prison.

Posted by: Figure It Out ()
Date: July 20, 2015 01:19PM

Just because some of her posts got branded doesn't mean she hasn't taken it upon herself to learn how to use a proxy. She has seen that eesh or whoever was untraceable, so it seems like something she would do, knowing there would be no consequences.

Posted by: Retards everywhere ()
Date: July 20, 2015 01:29PM

You stupid ass bitch what the fuck would be the point of that? Why would anyone want their real name connected to some shit like this? Jesus Christ you are a dumb mother fucker. What would be the point of risking being arrested again? Please kill yourself.

Posted by: Figure it Out ()
Date: July 20, 2015 01:38PM

Retards everywhere Wrote:
> You stupid ass bitch what the fuck would be the
> point of that? Why would anyone want their real
> name connected to some shit like this? Jesus
> Christ you are a dumb mother fucker. What would be
> the point of risking being arrested again? Please
> kill yourself.

The point would be to scare her teenage ex that she posts about non stop.
Monique D Wells name is connected to all this regardless, and she knows it.
The police have already told her they don't know who is posting by proxy, and won't be arresting anyone. Monique has posted that Katie will be ignored by any magistrate, so obviously wouldnt fear an arrest.

What would she have to lose? It would just be another fun outlet for her maniac posting binges.

Posted by: Dumbbbb ()
Date: July 20, 2015 01:45PM

Hi Michael Basl. I know its you. You always give yourself away by calling Katie a teen and her ex. Having an affair doesn't make someone an ex. Why would she post about getting Katie arrested for her lies anon but post from her own name death threats? That makes no fucking sense. Why wouldn't she just post them from the lizzie name or her real actual registered name that she has? Sorry but no one thinks this is really her and everyone knows its you, Michael Josef Basl.

Posted by: monique wells ()
Date: July 20, 2015 01:46PM

Doesn't make sense to clone on own name to send death threats. Sorry but I can swear on everything I'm not the one doing this. My mother's life, my pets, my job and my freedom. I don't want Katie dead so keep up your little games. It's not working and no one is buying it.

Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: July 20, 2015 01:47PM

Signed sealed and delivered!

I have everything you said I wouldn't, HA!
#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 01:48PM

User Profile : monique wells
Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 07/20/2015 01:45PM

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 01:50PM

If the point was to scare someone why wouldn't I use a name that she actually know I use? Also, you keep claiming this is coming from a proxy. How would you know that and doesn't using a proxy defeat the entire purpose of sending death threats from your own name? That shit makes no fucking sense.

But don't worry. I already called the police when this all first happened and since someone actually is threatening Katie's life a detective is working on it.

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 01:59PM

So you can stop trying to frame me and blame me for shit I'm not doing. I haven't done a damn thing to Katie. Ever, hence the reason I am not in jail, beat those two charges and will continue to do so.

It's easy to get someone arrested by going down to a magistrate and swearing out false warrants. Just like Michael Josef Basl did to William Moreno when he sent death threats to himself using his name.

It's a lot harder to get convictions when you're able to show proof of your innocence. It's also much easier when your stalker let's you know ahead of time that he's going to be helping get you arrested by having them lie and say they're being stalked.

So again, keep trying. You'll keep failing. I'm not guilty of anything except doing the right thing and having Michael Josef Basl contact Katie Eastman and have me fasley arrested because of it. But don't worry, my testimony against him in September will see to it that he goes to jail.

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2015 02:00PM by lizzie.

Posted by: Right after vandalism ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:02PM

lizzie Wrote:
> my testimony against him in
> September will see to it that he goes to jail.

Yeah, the testimony of someone who has blamed eesh for years of vandalism, and now for having her arrested three times will be seen as so reliable. You weren't called as a witness the last time, right? Just like your "information" didn't matter to the detective investigating the swatting on Moreno.

Once people get to know you, they see what a pathological liar you are.

Date: July 20, 2015 02:08PM

Blah blah blah. Say whatever you want. I've already spoken to the prosecution. The fact that you, Michael Josef Basl called police and Katie Eastman after finding out I was testifying against you is all anyone needed to know to know what you're motive was.

And oh I was seen as reliable. Do I have to post the court transcript again on how my testimony discredited you? LMAO! And I'm actually not a pathological liar. You see, if I was, I would have been found guilty of those charges against Katie but I wasn't. Because I haven't done shit.

Now, if I didn't have any information what the fuck prompted you to call the police or Katie after finding out I was testifying against you? Huh? Explain that shit you worthless fucking faggot. That's why your mom is a dead bitch burning in hell. She killed herself to get away from your sorry ass. Go follow in her footsteps.

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 02:12PM

Get it through your fucking head that you and Katie are fucked. Everyone knows what you two did.

Explain to me, how and why I just decided to go get arrested three times in the same week you were arrested? Explain why you called Katie and the police after finding out I was testifying against you, explain why you drove 100 miles to meet up with Katie and then I was suddenly arrested. Explain what you meant when you said you looked forward to helping Katie put me where I belong. Come on, I want to hear what that all means then.

Nobody is stupid, especially the courts. You really think I've been saying this shit for no reason? LMAO, tell me why, if the cops or courts thought if I was such a danger to Katie did I keep getting released and wasn't found guilty of anything?

How come it was you, Michael Josef Basl who ended up with the guilty verdict and 360 day jail sentence?

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 02:12PM

lizzie Wrote:
> Get it through your fucking head that you and
> Katie are fucked. Everyone knows what you two did.
>
>
> Explain to me, how and why I just decided to go
> get arrested three times in the same week you were
> arrested? Explain why you called Katie and the
> police after finding out I was testifying against
> you, explain why you drove 100 miles to meet up
> with Katie and then I was suddenly arrested.
> Explain what you meant when you said you looked
> forward to helping Katie put me where I belong.
> Come on, I want to hear what that all means then.
>
> Nobody is stupid, especially the courts. You
> really think I've been saying this shit for no
> reason? LMAO, tell me why, if the cops or courts
> thought if I was such a danger to Katie did I keep
> getting released and wasn't found guilty of
> anything?
>
> How come it was you, Michael Josef Basl who ended
> up with the guilty verdict and 360 day jail
> sentence?

Date: July 20, 2015 02:13PM

lizzie Wrote:
> Blah blah blah. Say whatever you want. I've
> already spoken to the prosecution. The fact that
> you, Michael Josef Basl called police and Katie
> Eastman after finding out I was testifying against
> you is all anyone needed to know to know what
> you're motive was.
>
> And oh I was seen as reliable. Do I have to post
> the court transcript again on how my testimony
> discredited you? LMAO! And I'm actually not a
> pathological liar. You see, if I was, I would have
> been found guilty of those charges against Katie
> but I wasn't. Because I haven't done shit.
>
> Now, if I didn't have any information what the
> fuck prompted you to call the police or Katie
> after finding out I was testifying against you?
> Huh? Explain that shit you worthless fucking
> faggot. That's why your mom is a dead bitch
> burning in hell. She killed herself to get away
> from your sorry ass. Go follow in her footsteps.

Date: July 20, 2015 02:15PM

monique wells Wrote:
> Doesn't make sense to clone on own name to send
> death threats. Sorry but I can swear on everything
> I'm not the one doing this. My mother's life, my
> pets, my job and my freedom. I don't want Katie
> dead so keep up your little games. It's not
> working and no one is buying it.

Date: July 20, 2015 02:18PM

Your posts, about you contacting Katie, the police, saying you look forward to helping her put me where I belong, the obviousness of the arrest dates and your testimony admitting to meeting up with Katie is enough for the commonwealth to bring charges against you both for felony obstruction of justice.

Oh and explain to me why it was after I gave the magistrates your name did they stop listening to Katie. Why didn't the police take her seriously after that? Hmmm? If I was doing all of these crimes and anyone actually believed it don't you think I would be in jail? Why did I just decide to go on a one week getting arrested spree, the same week you were arrested and the same week you admitted to meeting up with Katie?

Oh wait...everyone knows the answer to that LMAO. I'll see you both in court a lot more very soon.

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 02:40PM

Oh and if you had nothing to do with me being arrested how did you know that I had even been arrested and what I was arrested for and posted about it before it was even public information? Hmmmm?

Oh, that's right, because you did have something to do with it. No worries. You and Katie can explain it in court.

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 02:42PM

It's quite ironic that the cop in the case tomorrow is a cop who has responded about two calls about you from my mother so he already knows what's going on with you and Katie.

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 02:46PM

Don't have me here just talking to myself. Explain everything LMAO. Keep thinking nothing is going to come of what you and Katie did. I had been posting a million times why I wouldn't be found guilty of those first two charges and I damn sure was right, wasn't I?

Everyoneeeee knoooooows yooooooou twoooooooo seeeeeet meeeeeee upppppppp

People in Fairfax

The police

The courts

The prosecution

The magistrates

Everyone.

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 03:29PM

Dumbbbb Wrote:
> Hi Michael Basl. I know its you. You always give
> yourself away by calling Katie a teen and her ex.
> Having an affair doesn't make someone an ex. Why
> would she post about getting Katie arrested for
> her lies anon but post from her own name death
> threats? That makes no fucking sense. Why wouldn't
> she just post them from the lizzie name or her
> real actual registered name that she has? Sorry
> but no one thinks this is really her and everyone
> knows its you, Michael Josef Basl.

I'm Not eesh.

Monique is delusional. She also lies about situations where she thinks she can get something she wanted or to get more info to use against people with the lie. (Dashcams!)

"Impersonating" herself (with the method previously seen in use by eesh) seems like exactly the kind of thing Monique "Lizzy" Wells would do if the judge told her Eesh would go to jail if he didn't leave her alone.

Posted by: Try to make sense ()
Date: July 20, 2015 03:33PM

That still doesn't add up or make any sense since she couldn't prove it was eesh...so no. Try again. You know this isn't her. You and no one else has any idea what a magistrate or the police would or wouldn't do. So why would anyone risk being arrested to try to frame someone else that they can't prove did anything? You're fucking retarded and if you aren't eesh you're just as retarded as he is.

Date: July 20, 2015 03:39PM

LMAO! Yeah. I'm soooo delusional. Was I delusional when I figured out Katie and eesh had met up and it turned out to be true? Nah.

Was I delusional when I explained to the police courts and magistrates what was going on, got released and beat those charges? Nah or maybe so and maybe the police courts and magistrates are all delusional too and we are all crazy and seeing things and making it all up. I mean its not like the police and courts don't know me. How weird of them to side with me over someone claiming to be a victim...

Weird, huh?

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 03:42PM

I mean here I am. Black. Been arrested, been in jail, have a record, had two pending charges at the time of these arrests, one a felony and all involving the same person and yet somehow...they released me? They, the courts and cops knowing me.allowed me to go free three times in one week?

Wow. I must be magical to be able to convince the courts to do such a thing.

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 03:43PM

Oh wait no. Maybe it was the fact that I'm not delusional or a liar and everyone knows Katie and Michael Basl lied and set me up and I was able to prove my innocence!

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 03:45PM

How am I framing anybody by presenting a possibility? You are arguing really hard, so let me be very plain in saying I have no idea who is posting the threats to Katie and Eesh under Monique D Wells name.

Monique did mention that if anon posters harassed her she would tell her mother it was eesh and her mother would press charges. But it still could be anyone. Monique Wells just has motivation.

Posted by: Fucktards ()
Date: July 20, 2015 03:49PM

You fucktard. I didn't say you were framing anyone. I meant why would she risk being arrested just to frame someone pretending to frame her? Seriously do you even realize how idiotic that sounds?

And again what motivation would she have to risk being arrested trying to frame something on eesh that she can't even prove its him? This is retarded eesh logic you're spewing.

Date: July 20, 2015 03:54PM

Figure it Out Wrote:
> How am I framing anybody by presenting a
> possibility? You are arguing really hard, so let
> me be very plain in saying I have no idea who is
> posting the threats to Katie and Eesh under
> Monique D Wells name.
>
> Monique did mention that if anon posters harassed
> her she would tell her mother it was eesh and her
> mother would press charges. But it still could be
> anyone. Monique Wells just has motivation.

LMAO! That's not what I said at all actually. Thats what whoever tht was, which wads probably you, tried to infer. My mom is going to do whatever she wants regardless. I am not posting this shit. I have no fucking reason to. I have Katie and eesh by the balls and tits LEGALLY. As I have been posting 927273 times. All of a sudden I'm just gonna start posting death threats from my own fucking name?! REALLY?! For what?! Why hasn't any other name that everyone knows I use posted anything like that?

With the shit you're saying, why wouldn't I just do it from my own names and then say someone else got on my name? Hmmm?

Right. Because I'm not doing this stupid fucking shit. I'm more offended by how fucking corny the posts have been more than anything.

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 03:55PM

of course it's idiotic, I said it was something Monique Wells would do.

Date: July 20, 2015 03:59PM

Dude fucking kill yourself. Everyone knows this isn't me. The only person idiotic enough to do this is the guy who did it to himself and the person he accused was found not guilty.

If I was so idiotic, I would be in jail right now for doing idiotic shit like actually going and committing crimes three times in one week and getting myself arrested the day after I get a new job and the same week eesh was arrested.

But oh. Court records show that I didn't actually do that. And I know its eesh because he did this shit last week and posted something only he would know that he got from Katie.

So again, keep trying to blame and frame me. The people that actually matter know the truth and that's the police and the courts.

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 04:06PM

A detective has been assigned to a case about this because while someone may be trying to frame me, the fact of the matter is - someone is still actually threatening Katie's life. Period.

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 04:06PM

You can call the Fairfax city police and ask officer Nelson yourself.

#stillwinning

Date: July 20, 2015 04:07PM

Now have a great day. I'm off to work!

#stillwinning

Posted by: Observing Observer ()
Date: July 20, 2015 11:02PM

Silly bitch keeps talking to her self. Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah

Posted by: Work ? LMAO ()
Date: July 20, 2015 11:09PM

lizzie Wrote:
> Now have a great day. I'm off to work!

Yet you posted constantly this whole evening.

Posted by: Moaneekwa Proxy? ()
Date: July 21, 2015 08:03AM

monique wells is the only one with motive to post this shit, she knows how to use a proxy and knew the WaPo story on her BF William Moreno would come out today.

she wants to look less like that crazy bitch that attacked a bunch of cops and sent pics of guns to her ex, and more like a victim.

eesh is crazy and mean, but he's not stupid enough to post this shit.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.