HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: Sandnigs gonna sandnig
Posted by: hey yucky24 ()
Date: June 24, 2015 05:29PM

Yucky,

Do you read coontown too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sandnigs gonna sandnig
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: June 25, 2015 02:54AM

To be completely honest, I rarely read racist subreddits and blogs or watch racist videos on YouTube because I find the content depressing and disturbing.

That might sound strange to the regular posters on here that hate me and view me as being an evil racist. But keep in mind that I used to be a far-left progressive for most of my life. So, at my core, I'm still a filthy social justice warrior. And I can't really change that part of myself any more than I can change my DNA.

I'll never truly feel comfortable within racist groups - whether they be online or in real life. That's why I prefer to remain very aloof with my far-right, racist views. I'd much rather read a book about scientific racism than attend some skinhead get-together.

The aspects of the White Nationalist movement that really appeal to me are the forbidden science and the heretical thinking. I'll always be a massive science fanboy and a fanatical supporter of free inquiry (not the magazine) 'til the day I die. That's why I'm really only interested in reading the in-depth articles examining the developments of ideological movements or new scientific findings that are related to race and human nature that they sometimes post on far-right, racist subreddits and blogs.

And one of my main gripes with neo-Nazi groups is that if Hitler was to suddenly come back to life today, he'd probably exterminate half of the neo-Nazis for being degenerates.

To me, if you're going to be a self-proclaimed White Supremacist, then it's extremely important to actually be superior to those around you. How can you have White Pride when you live in a fucking trailer park and live and eesh-like life? That's just fucking embarrassing...

That's why Jared Taylor's American Renaissance group is one of the few White Nationalist organizations that I actually have respect for. If they were to create a serious political party that actually had a chance of taking over the country, then I'd leave the protective shadows of webernet anonymity.

Until then, I'll continue to pretend to be a progressive in real life since that's the only way to get anywhere in modern leftist-dominated Western civilization.

TL;DR: No, I don't read /r/coontown on a regular basis. Maybe once or twice a month when I'm looking for racist troll material to post on here.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.