HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hillary Clinton, woman of the People: pay only $1,000 to speak with her. What a bargain for the average American barely making it in the Obama economy
Posted by: Are DEMz serious with this shit? ()
Date: June 02, 2015 04:40PM

From https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/06/01/costs-2700-participate-hillary-clintons-grassroots-campaign/

A reader forwarded me the following invitation from Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, asking him to join the candidate for a series of events in Massachusetts. To take part in a “Conversation with Hillary” at a home in Chestnut Hill on June 10, three days before the Clinton campaign’s official launch in New York, attendees are asked to pay $2,700 per person. For the “Conversation with Hillary” earlier that day in Boston, a “Friend” of the campaign can attend for as little s $1,000.

The private events are described in the invitation as part of Clinton’s “grassroots campaign.”

View a screenshot of the invitation below:

hrcemail.png

Looks like "the people" are getting a great deal, at least compared to the rates she charges to speechify.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary Clinton, woman of the People: pay only $1,000 to speak with her. What a bargain for the average American barely making it in the Obama economy
Posted by: Dr. Richard Pan ()
Date: June 13, 2015 12:31PM

Does she accept third party checks?

Re: Hillary Clinton, woman of the People: pay only $1,000 to speak with her. What a bargain for the average American barely making it in the Obama economy
Posted by: Are Groupons Available? ()
Date: June 13, 2015 08:29PM

Does my FFXU Gold membership get me a discount? I'll post pics to the "other" forum if it does.

Posted by: Hilldog's stinky pussy ()
Date: June 13, 2015 11:44PM

'
Attachments:
19997_529335227207300_8616658135041679821_n.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.