HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
There, here, everywhere ISIS
Posted by: ISIS is in Fairfax County ()
Date: May 06, 2015 11:23AM

The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah in the heart of our enemy. Our aim was the khanzeer Pamela Geller and to show her that we don't care what land she hides in or what sky shields her; we will send all our Lions to achieve her slaughter. This will heal the hearts of our brothers and disperse the ones behind her. To those who protect her: this will be your only warning of housing this woman and her circus show. Everyone who houses her events, gives her a platform to spill her filth are legitimate targets. We have been watching closely who was present at this event and the shooter of our brothers. We knew that the target was protected. Our intention was to show how easy we give our lives for the Sake of Allah.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: There, here, everywhere ISIS
Posted by: https://justpaste.it/Anonymous90 ()
Date: May 06, 2015 11:24AM

Posted by: xYJjp ()
Date: May 06, 2015 02:25PM

???

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:44PM

Bring it on.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Posted by: dw6XD ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:47PM

It apparent that attacks are coming soon. Europe is being over run and there are probably a lot of cells here in the US. I don't see anything changing unless it gets really bad, and policy changes are made to immigration, etc.

But I am not holding my breath, the PTB will probably only expand and create more laws, stripping more freedoms from Americans.

Posted by: VtPC9 ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:52PM

I read the subject line and almost thought is was a song about a Muslim Farmer.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.