HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Seats on the 2016 Edition of GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car are filling up fast!
Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: May 04, 2015 01:41PM

Here's my back-of-the-envelope list of passengers in the 2012 Edition of GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car and their 2016 ddoppelgängers:

2012: Mittens Romney; 2016: Jeb “I’ll be different. Really.” Bush

2012: Ron “Kookytown” Paul; 2016: Rand “Kookytown” Paul

2012: Newt Gingrich; 2016: ????

2012: Rick “The Lord is my Shepard” Santorum; 2016: Ted “Blunderbuss” Cruz

2012: Buddy “Who?” Roemer; 2016: ????

2012: Rick “Memory Loss” Perry; 2016: ????

2012: Jon “White-on-White” Huntsman, Jr.; 2016: Chris "You gonna eat that?" Cristie?

2012: Michele “Batshit Crazy” Bachmann; 2016 Carly “Bitch is my Middle Name” Fiorina

2012: Herman “Nine, Nine, Nine” Cain; 2016: Ben “Neophyte” Carson

2012: Gary “Who/What?” Johnson; 2016: Marco “Latino in Name Only” Rubio

Meine Damen und Herren... Madames et Messieurs... Ladies and Gentlemen. As you can see, the Clown Car still has several open seats. By whose ample posteriors will they be occupied? Place your bets! The wheel is about to spin!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seats on the 2016 Edition of GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car are filling up fast!
Posted by: Democrats are shit ()
Date: May 04, 2015 01:55PM

and want the hildabeast.

Why so faggot bro? U mad, shithead?

Re: Seats on the 2016 Edition of GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car are filling up fast!
Date: May 04, 2015 02:02PM

Democrats are shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and want the hildabeast.
>
> Why so faggot bro? U mad, shithead?

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Attachments:
Herman_Nine-Nine-Nine_Cain.gif

Posted by: Terry McAulifffe ()
Date: May 04, 2015 02:18PM

Democrats are shit Wrote:
> and want the hildabeast.
>
> Why so faggot bro? U mad, shithead?

Liberals only vote for rich old white people to run the plantation.

Date: May 04, 2015 02:23PM

Terry McAulifffe Wrote:
> Liberals only vote for rich old white people to
> run the plantation.

Yeah! Well, except for the dashing statesman who is currently serving his 2nd term as POTUS.

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Attachments:
President_Barack_Obama_Dashing_Statesman.jpg

Posted by: Comedy Gold ()
Date: May 04, 2015 02:28PM

Can the GOP possibly top the 2012 candidates?

More women GOP candidates! Those a laugh a minute.

Also bring back Palin. If she was good enough for Vice President than why not president?
Attachments:
gopdcv.jpg

Posted by: Bachmann Please ()
Date: May 04, 2015 02:31PM

Bring back Michelle Bachmann she was good laughs.
Attachments:
bachmann3.jpg

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: May 04, 2015 02:36PM

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!"

-Joe Biden

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

–Joe Biden

"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul."

-Joe Biden

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking."

-Joe Biden

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

-Joe Biden

Posted by: Pootawn_Ralphie ()
Date: May 04, 2015 03:14PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> Nonsense

Uncle Joe isn't running, Ralphie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: May 04, 2015 03:22PM

Conserva-tards! Wrote:
> Terry McAulifffe Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Liberals only vote for rich old white people to
> > run the plantation.
>
> Yeah! Well, except for the dashing statesman who
> is currently serving his 2nd term as POTUS.
>
> Conserva-tards!
>
> LoLz!
>

Lib-tards!

LoLz!

Posted by: Puppet Masta ()
Date: May 04, 2015 03:26PM

Conserva-tards! Wrote:
> Terry McAulifffe Wrote:
> -----
> > Liberals only vote for rich old white people to
> > run the plantation.
>
> Yeah! Well, except for the dashing statesman who
> is currently serving his 2nd term as POTUS.
>
> Conserva-tards!
>
> LoLz!
>

And you dumb fuckerz bought it when rich white Masta stood Toby up there.

LoLz!

Posted by: Crazy Eyes Joe ()
Date: May 04, 2015 03:27PM

Pootawn_Ralphie Wrote:
> Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> -----
> > Nonsense
>
> Uncle Joe isn't running, Ralphie.
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh yes I am.

Date: May 04, 2015 05:28PM

Why didn't I see it earlier!

2012: Buddy “Who?” Roemer; 2016: Scott "The Lizzard" Walker

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Posted by: Repub ()
Date: May 04, 2015 05:48PM

Yep - already got a black, a jew, and a cripple - oh wait...........

Date: May 04, 2015 08:12PM

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Attachments:
op retard showing.jpg

Updated! Seats on the 2016 Edition of GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car are filling up fast!
Date: June 16, 2015 09:12AM

UPDATED! Back-of-the-envelope list of 2016 doppelgängers of the passengers in the 2012 Edition of GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car:

2012 GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car Passenger: Mittens Romney; 2016 Doppelgänger: Jeb “I’ll be different…Really” Bush

2012 GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car Passenger: Ron “Kookytown” Paul; 2016 Doppelgänger: Rand “Kookytown” Paul

2012 GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car Passenger: Newt “The Grinch” Gingrich; 2016 Doppelgänger: Ted “Blunderbuss” Cruz

2012 GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car Passenger: Rick “The Lord is my Shepard” Santorum; 2016 Doppelgänger: Rick “The Lord is my Shepard” Santorum

2012 GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car Passenger: Buddy “Who?” Roemer; 2016 Doppelgänger: George “Who?” Pataki

2012 GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car Passenger: Rick “Memory Loss” Perry; 2016 Doppelgänger: Rick “Run For President Again? Why The Hell Not!” Perry

2012 GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car Passenger: Jon “White-on-White” Huntsman, Jr.; 2016 Doppelgänger: Mike “The Huckster” Huckabee

2012 GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car Passenger: Michele “Batshit Crazy” Bachmann; 2016 Doppelgänger: Carly “Bitch is my Middle Name” Fiorina

2012 GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car Passenger: Herman “Nine, Nine, Nine” Cain; 2016 Doppelgänger: Ben “Neophyte” Carson

2012 GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car Passenger: Tim “Charisma of a Toaster” Pawlenty; 2016 Doppelgänger: Lindsey “Pillow Biter” Graham

2012 GOP Presidential Primary Clown Car Passenger: Gary “Who/What?” Johnson; 2016 Doppelgänger: Marco “Latino in Name Only” Rubio

Meine Damen und Herren... Madames et Messieurs... Ladies and Gentlemen. As you can see, the Clown Car still has several open seats. By whose ample posteriors will they be occupied? Trump (please, please, please run)? Christie? Kasich? Jindal? Place your bets! The wheel is about to spin!

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.