HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Let's all go hungry for Loretta Lynch.
Posted by: Starvin' Al Sharptoon ()
Date: April 18, 2015 11:53AM

I'm gonna be so hungry even Michelle's skool lunches be lookin's good.

A civil rights group led by the Rev. Al Sharpton is launching a hunger strike to protest the delay in Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch’s confirmation.

The National Action Network is calling the hunger strike “Confirm Loretta Lynch Fast.” A new group of women civil rights leaders and other protestors plan to fast each day that Lynch is not given a confirmation vote in an effort Sharpton said is inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Mahatma Ghandi.
“These outstanding women leaders are taking an exemplary moral stand that should shake the conscience of the nation as to how unfairly this qualified woman is being treated by Senate leadership,” Sharpton said in a statement.

“As long as the Senate refuses to take fifteen minutes to confirm someone for Attorney General that they have already confirmed twice for U.S. Attorney, NAN and our allies will do everything in our power to draw attention to this completely unfair and unnecessary delay to vote to confirm Loretta Lynch.”

The National Action Network will also start a letter-writing campaign and head to congressional offices to encourage support for Lynch.

If confirmed, Lynch would be the first black female attorney general in American history.

Democratic lawmakers have panned the delay by Republicans, with Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) taking to the Senate floor on Tuesday to lament that Lynch has spent more than 150 days without a full confirmation hearing.

But Republican leadership has said that it would bring up the Lynch nomination once the body passes a bill addressing human trafficking, which has been stalled by Democrats over concerns that it expands anti-abortion language.

Even if Lynch is given a confirmation vote, she’s expected to face one of the closet votes in years. A whip list compiled by The Hill shows only five Republican senators plan to support her. If the 46 Democrats and Independents don’t waver with their support, she’d pass by just one vote.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/238901-civil-rights-leaders-to-fast-for-loretta-lynchs-confirmation

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Let's all go hungry for Loretta Lynch.
Posted by: Racist Sharpton Again? ()
Date: April 18, 2015 12:58PM

Many other people have also been confirmed more than once for US attorney. What makes her so special other than becoming the first black female in that position? The most qualified should get the job. Once again Al Sharpton is promoting his racist agenda. If I was one of the ones voting, I'd probably vote against her just because I felt like I was being pushed. I'd probably ignore her qualifications.

Posted by: IfIWereASenator ()
Date: April 18, 2015 02:00PM

Racist Sharpton Again? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Many other people have also been confirmed more
> than once for US attorney. What makes her so
> special other than becoming the first black female
> in that position? The most qualified should get
> the job. Once again Al Sharpton is promoting his
> racist agenda. If I was one of the ones voting,
> I'd probably vote against her just because I felt
> like I was being pushed. I'd probably ignore her
> qualifications.

I'd vote against her simply because she's admitted she'd be a rubber stamp of Holders criminal policies.

Posted by: racists gonna race ()
Date: April 18, 2015 02:03PM

They've done nothing but disrespect this president and his office. I would say paybacks going to be a bitch but they'll never have another president so fuck em. Let em rot.

Posted by: Hunger strikers ()
Date: April 18, 2015 03:27PM

Stupid libs can't even do a hunger strike right. What idiots.

Posted by: Al'sGravyTrain ()
Date: April 18, 2015 05:42PM

So now it seems the Reverend Al hasn't actually committed to participate in the fast himself but is urging the NAN to do so. Now, to really put the icing
on the cake they're only going to "take turns" fasting. Wonder who's treating Al to dinner tonight?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/17/tim-constantine-make-sharpton-pay-his-taxes-fast/

Posted by: Hunger strikers ()
Date: April 18, 2015 07:52PM

Al'sGravyTrain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So now it seems the Reverend Al hasn't actually
> committed to participate in the fast himself but
> is urging the NAN to do so. Now, to really put the
> icing
> on the cake they're only going to "take turns"
> fasting. Wonder who's treating Al to dinner
> tonight?
>
> http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/17/ti
> m-constantine-make-sharpton-pay-his-taxes-fast/

Yeah, that's what I mean. The stupid libs can't even do a hunger strike right. They fail at everything.

Posted by: xcv3D ()
Date: April 18, 2015 08:31PM

Sharpton, like obama, seems to think it's his right to force other people to accept his suggestions of who should be in office.

thing is they heard him: AND SAID NO

"If confirmed, Lynch would be the first black female attorney general in American history"

really well the 1st black president went $9 trillion in debt - that's 5x the spending per term of clinton

and it's really debt. it's not fake debt. it's people are dead due to it debt.

that's why they call it debt.

Posted by: pyxUx ()
Date: April 18, 2015 08:32PM

it's not "loan financing", it's not reconstruction funds.

it's spent and gone - didn't earn - and as a result: is called debt

Posted by: VLJWv ()
Date: April 18, 2015 08:36PM

p.s. Congress doesn't have the authority to fabricate money. where does the constitution say that?

also: they don't have authority to spend next years "predicted taxes" - the constitution DOES SAY that

congress has authority to, being fair to every CITIZEN (denizen), spend tax money already collected

that's in the USA. in other countries they don't do shit but print money they want USA to do they same and collude.

the answer is: import/export tax and monetary exchange penalties - the answer isn't allow congress to spend next year's taxes (which is also a form of tax evasion)

Posted by: Vwxu9 ()
Date: April 18, 2015 08:45PM

whenever i've called any gov agency and got a black woman in DC on the line they screw me over and hang up. very conveniently: they cause it, so they have a reason not to do work and NOT to spend any agency money on anything but blacks.

i'm sure loretta lynch would do the same

i'm guessing she'll abuse "minority" laws to award anyone attacking the USA bonus for hating whitey

and i'm guessing like eric holder - she'll refuse to do any constitutional cases and likely be out of town while niggas are suing "the coke brothers"

i'm sure she'll invite ANOTHER janet jackson tits trial in supreme court

oh btw obama kept the spics and niggas in control of the Treasury and Buraeu of Printing (the money factory). they are presidents (not press secretaries)

nice obama. didn't know you were seeking to (like all cities blacks have taken over) to take over the money factory in Dc

infact i accuse there is on the face evidence that as already happened: when ever in history has government workers got a 5x spending increase two presidencies in a row ? even a 2x increase is monsterous and should see jail time for gov workers involved.

---------------------
the problem with americans is they don't beleive he did: even though they admit he did. $9 trillion - some of it spend importing illegals, china goods for gov workers (esp black) and hiring russians to attack USA from within (IT - go ahead look at who gets IT money - it's another obama.gov monstrosity)

Posted by: NxyL9 ()
Date: April 18, 2015 08:45PM

quick ! fuck up america so europe and blacks don't look so far behind !!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.