HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ron Paul wants to legalize drugs
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: March 06, 2015 11:17PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ron Paul wants to legalize drugs
Posted by: whenthetruthisknowntobelies ()
Date: March 07, 2015 06:37AM

Boo hoo hoo.

Let's keep drugs illegal. If they were legal, all those police, prosecutors, judges, jailers and corrections staff raking off the billions of dollars for unproductive uses would have to do productive work. There wouldn't be a class of pariahs one was free to shit upon because they were "criminals."

Presuming competent adults acting in private, it is none of the state's business what drug they do. Would I want them operating on me, or flying the airliner I was on? No. Not when they are high.

But as long as they aren't harming any non-consenting adult, IT's NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT THEIRS.

A lot of the overdose deaths, and crime, that "flows from drugs" is caused by drugs being ILLEGAL.

The "War on Drugs" is bullshit. It's the ancestor of the War on Amerikan Liberty. Which is the power elite's real goal.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.