HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
eesh is famous
Posted by: john frum ()
Date: December 23, 2014 04:55AM

theres going to be photos of eesh doin the nasty up in here.

http://www.thetrollhouse.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=869#p6846

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh is famous
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 23, 2014 05:39AM

LOL john.frum and Slenderman.

Blessed are the murderous.

Date: December 23, 2014 05:39AM

Re: Do you own your house?
by john.frum » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 am

Fabric Fairy wrote:
I use to. I rent now, $1200 on 2,9 acres.

I'm seriously thinking of getting a nice RV. No property taxes,no utility deposits/free loans.
If you've worked yer way thru all the whores an weed in one town,turn the key..poof yer gone.
No packing shit,no looking at places,just unhook the shit pipe an electric cable.
Got to get rid of some bitch ? tell her to get you something at the store and when she comes back her shit is where you Rv wos. No drama [for you],no broken dishes or a domestic violence rap,yer just fuckin gone to where ? NOBODY KNOWS.
I actually did this to a cunt outside of Lake Lanier,Ga. she had fambly in the area so it wosnt like she had no where to turn an errything. I'm not putting up with any bitches shit no more. I can do my on laundry and heat shit up as well as they can.
Frum now on its "hello,wots yer name nice to meet you suck my dick an leave". You just got to pick states that might have a issue with you having dozens of guns in yer Rv an whatnot.

Date: December 23, 2014 05:40AM

ATTACHMENTS
IMG_0458-crop.JPG
45_ACP_1__35220_1412190042_500_659.jpg
"A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does,he needs it very badly!" Sir Winston Churchill
john.frum

Attachments:
file.php.jpg
file.php(2).jpg

Date: December 23, 2014 05:43AM

Re: Short note to Rodger
by john.frum » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Bollockschops wrote:
I thought the USofA wos "The Land of The Free", but this bollocks with your authorities about your mesquite, has me baffled. It's hardly going to fall over on someone now the old pissed trunk has been felled. I can't find your post about it, so from what I remember of it, it's hardly a forest giant. Why don't you get the media involved, and sit out front with yer six shooter like Beauregard. Tell the wankers of yer town hall that you'll put a ball between the eyes of anyone who steps foot on your property, intending to remove your offensive bush!
On second thoughts, yer carrying a piece: yer'll have a SWAT Team thar in no time. You will have a Waco type incident, like tanks n' gunships, n' erryting. Fuck that fer a lark, eh!

I pruned it to the fattest branch,if they dont like that fuck em.I also planted some ornamental grass to hide the stump.
The stump is wot they got the hardon over.I had a dwark sage planted to hide it but it died and the pecker-checkers saw the stump.I don't usually do yard work when its 105 degrees out.I had Loki delete the thread about it becos it had PI.

Date: December 23, 2014 05:43AM

The Secret Playbook of Internet Trolls
by john.frum » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:49 pm

The reason that Internet trolls are effective is that people still don’t understand their game.

There are 15 commonly-used trolling tactics to disrupt, misdirect and control internet discussions.

As one interesting example, trolls start flame wars because – according to two professors – swearing and name-calling shut down our ability to think and focus.

And trolls will often spew divisive attacks so that people argue against each other, instead of bad actions and policies of the powers-that-be. For example, trolls will:

Start a religious war whenever possible using stereotypes like “all Jews are selfish”, “all Christians are crazy” or “all Muslims are terrorists”.

Yesterday, the alternative news site Common Dreams caught a troll using scores of different user names to spew anti-Semitic bile. (Common Dreams discovered that the same troll was behind the multiple user names by tracking their IP addresses. And the troll confessed to Common Dreams.)

The troll is a “a Jewish Harvard graduate in his thirties who was irritated by the website’s discussion of issues involving Israel”.He posted anti-Semitic diatribes – such as Hitler should have finished the job and killed all Jews – using one alias. Then – a couple of minutes later – he’d post an attack on the first poster using a different alias, claiming that criticism of Israel is the same thing as anti-Semitism. (Note: Holocaust survivors and Israeli ministers say it’s not.)

Why would a Jew post vile anti-Semitic comments? Because normal people are offended by – and don’t want to be associated with – pure, naked anti-Semitism, and so they will avoid such discussions. If the discussion was originally criticizing a specific aspect of Israeli policy, the discussion will break down, and the actual point regarding policy will be lost.

Similarly, anti-Semitic posts weaken websites by making them seem less reputable. Indeed, Common Dreams says that the troll’s anti-Semitic comments drove away many of that site’s largest donors … dealing a severe blow to its continued viability. That’s exactly what trolls spewing anti-Semitic bile are trying to do: shut down logical discussion and discredit and weaken sites which allow rational criticism of policy.

It is well-known that foreign governments and large companies troll online. See this, this this, and this. For example, the Israeli government is paying students to post pro-Israeli comments online.
While the Common Dreams troll claims that he’s not sponsored by the state of Israel, government agencies have manipulated Internet discussion for years. This includes the use of multiple “socket puppet” aliases. The potential for mischief is stunning.

Unless we learn their game
And American students are also attempting to influence internet discussion.

Date: December 23, 2014 05:44AM

Re: Your Advice Please
by john.frum » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:41 am

VAVD wrote:
The attachment Stinkies.jpg is no longer available

I've been teaching freshman history at the local college for about 2 years now. To this point, I've taught the two standard freshman American courses (U.S. to 1865 & U.S. 1865 to the present), as well as Western Civ to 1500. This semester the local community college asked me to teach for them also, so I'm also teaching a couple of sections of Western Civ since 1500.

So far in my academic career, I've had to speak very little of the French. A brief mention of the childish ease with which the Romans conquered the Gauls, Karl der Grosse, and my take on 1940(which might amuse some of you). However, since I now have to teach Western Civ since 1500, I'll be compelled to discuss the French in some detail. I thought about ignoring them altogether, but teaching about the 18th and 19th centuries while totally skipping the French Revolution and the Napoleonic wars would be a bit unorthodox to say the least.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should approach the subject of the French role in modern history?

Just teach them the facts as follows....

France is an open air whorehouse.

most French have one or more female ancestors who had their head shaved following the World Wars.

A sizable number of French children suffer from a disease,similar to polio caused by being born
with a coathanger stuck in their heads.

The going rate for a suck & fuck is a Mcdonalds quarter pounder. Mcdonalds products being the de facto currency of France.

A 9 piece chicken Mcnuggets will get you a massage an a dry hump.

France imports many Africans to maintain the infrastructure and to work hi-tech jobs the french can't do.

anyway,this is all they need to know about France.

Date: December 23, 2014 05:44AM

Re: Post a Pic of yer first car
by john.frum » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:53 am

I had a Ford Pinto wagon with the horrible 2.3 liter,which OMC had the wisdom to put in boats coupled with their shitty Cobra outdrives.Anyway I bought it at a buy here-pay here carlot in Florida.I made 1 payment on it,wos driving down 441 in the middle of nowhere an the oil pressure light comes on an the engine fuckin seized.Hitchhilke into town.Called the lot an told them where it wos and got another car frum a different place.I drove past the Pinto for 2 days and they had'nt picked it up yet.On the 3rd day i peppered it good with a 12 guage.Fuck that car.

Attachments:
file.php(3).jpg

Date: December 23, 2014 05:45AM

by john.frum » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:43 am

Bollockschops wrote:
john.frum wrote:
Mine wos a 1970 Plymouth Fury with a 318 in it.It wos like driving a boat.
Like my '69 AMC Javelin!

Those AMC cars were junk except for the 258 engine.My brother in law had a Gremlin and the tie rod came loose driving down the highway and he barely made it out alive.Wot shit eh.

by john.frum » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:40 am

My 2nd wos a 1976 Dodge Coronet in this same color with a 318. 318's are great engines,I think I've had 4 of them.
Back in the 70's alot of police cars were Chrysler products.Then they fucked up with those shitty "K" cars with the fakeo woody bullshit on them.

Attachments:
file.php(4).jpg

Post a Pic of yer first car
by john.frum » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 am

Mine wos a 1970 Plymouth Fury with a 318 in it.It wos like driving a boat.

Attachments:
file.php(5).jpg

Date: December 23, 2014 05:47AM

Date: December 23, 2014 05:48AM

Re: Great news
by john.frum » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:05 pm

good fer you Watcha.I still smoke,but haven't drank in 3 yrs.
I wos happier when I drank.
I feel better,but not much.
how can you fit in yer Sensei clothes now ?
Pippin got a pig valve in is heart while you were gone.

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r710/lawdogtko/de661174_tumblr_mhrmbnWIm71s407jeo1_500_zps9ae8dd04.gif

Attachments:
file.php(6).jpg

Date: December 23, 2014 05:48AM

Re: Just got back frum Mexican BBQ
by john.frum » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:19 pm

I was out there again this morning.The truck looks like Bonnie & Clyde drove it.
I felt compelled to graffiti it.
they got to tow it thru town to get it to the junkyard.

Date: December 23, 2014 05:49AM

Postby john.frum » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:13 am

Captn_Morgan wrote:

I thought the ending was fucking grim...you kind of get attached to the characters...
But such is life on the lam.

The only safe place for gangsters now is Canada, it's like the USA used to be.
Everywhere else is deadly, it's either a police state or it's run by the mob, with bullets flying in either case(aimed at your ass)...

there were only a couple episodes that were kinda lackluster but even they were better than anything else on TV.
I haven't watched TV since BB was over.I got the commercial free episodes off piratebay.Since I live in PST,I could get the episodes off piratebay before they were even on the air here.

Date: December 23, 2014 05:50AM

by john.frum » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:25 pm

the beaners returned to the scene of the crime.They graffitied the hill there holmes.

gotta keep an eye out fer those wanker bandits. Found sum more brass.brass is good.

I rearranged my garage to better suit my hobby requirements.

Date: December 23, 2014 05:51AM

Rogers Roadtrip
by john.frum » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:32 am

Roger must be recuperating frum his long drive.
It takes me a couple days to get over a long drive.
I drove to Illinios 3 yrs ago..3500 miles roundtrip and I felt like I rode a horse for 5 days.

Date: December 23, 2014 05:51AM

Why I missed best time to bugout
by john.frum » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:51 am

Best way to survive is not being close to any problems. Like I describe in my survival course about my experience in Balkan war I missed my chance to bug out in time. I ended up surrounded by enemy army and trapped in city for a year without power and regular resources. Everyone fighting for the little what was left and being shot at by snipers and artillery from enemies did not make experience any better.

There are many reasons why people fail to bug out. Last week Jay (guy I run this website with) left Bangkok because of military coup. He first did not want to leave right away but then common sense won and he left. You can read about what happened in our forum. Nothing bad happened after he left, but it could have.

There can be many reasons like failure to recognize that S. gonna hit the fan, blocked streets on the way out of the city, problems convincing everyone to leave or just some special events you want to stay for.

I mention many times why I failed to leave city before everything became blocked. So I said that simply I did not see signs, or even if I saw something that looked serious to me, I assure myself that everything gonna be OK in short.

And of course media was there to told us that everything gonna be fine, nothing gonna escalate etc. and all of this above is true, it was like that, but as the time goes by I am able to see one more mistake that I have done that contributed to the my choice of staying.

Actually it was not really choice, I failed to see that I had big choice to make back then. We humans like to go with the flow and that is what I did. There was no choice, just years later and when your freedom is taken you realize you failed to make right choice.

So the big mistake I also made was the fact that I was simply thrilled and excited how events are unfolding in front of my own eyes, it was kinda mesmerizing.

You know that feeling that you are going to be part of something big, something that it is gonna be part of history books?

I had that feeling on some subconscious level I guess.

It was like being part of event that goes like this:
Day 1: Today we lost ability to phone outside town, sporadic shots were fired whole day, on the TV there is no news from our city, which is weird…
Day 2: I just saw tank on the street, went to check is there anything left in the store to buy or take, but actually there is no store anymore, tank was slowly rumbling over the street, guy who was standing next to me said „they gonna ruin the asphalt with that beast“ like that is important, but that guy still thought in old terms, like we all did. I think he thought that it is temporary, and tomorrow city gonna need to repair that street because tank ruined it, and we all pay that through our taxes, and so on, and so on.
Day 3: Our first neighbor shows up with rifle and said „I ll gonna shoot those mother……s „ I ask him „who?“ he said „anyone who approaches my house.“

At the beginning it was like being in movie, but pretty soon we all were like „f..k, people get killed for real here“.

One day after another day, events simple unfolding, more dramatic after dramatic. It is a bit like slow collapse that we experience now, changes come step by step, even in short time but it is all exciting until one point and then it can be too late.

This is what happened, one day it was simply too late to leave.

Now you need to understand me that this was not the only reason why I stayed in the city, it was not even most important, I speak about everything in detail in my course. But still it was the one of the reasons and one of the reasons that can be easily overlooked.

It is important to be mentioned here, simply because I can see and read in many places that lots of people still make similar mistakes. It is simply interesting for them to stay and see what is going to happen.

For those of you who were part of some SHTF event, whatever it was, some natural disaster or similar, you may understand what I am trying to say. Arrah who lost almost everything in devastating hurricane Haiyan in Philippines writes about this too.

It is the fact that timing of events is not goning to wait for you, it is going to unfold on its own, and at the end it is simply gonna overrun you if you are in its path.

You will be left behind to sit through consequences or destroyed.

People often act like world is spinning around them, and like nothing bad is going to happen to them, while in reality you (and me) are nobody in bigger picture. When you get more experience as survivalist and prepper you maybe even become arrogant and think you know what you deal with and can stay and wait.

I was young then, and my blood reacted different on gunshots, screams, or hearing about attacks or defense, or pride and similar, so I can blame that too. But still, it is easy to fall into the thinking of „staying to see events“.

Oh it was interesting for sure, especially in the beginning, before I realized fact that people died in great numbers, and that there is a huge possibility that I could be killed too, and it would not be some big event and very soon it is over.

Later it was all about trying to survive, something like constant running for your life. You become very humble man if you almost lose all control over things around you.

And remember the saying: “May you live in interesting times”, but also remember that it is as much curse as it can bring you excitment in good times. So if you see that „interesting times“ are coming to your neighbourhood, just leave the area, it is much better to be „bored“ but alive somewhere else.

Did you draw clear line for yourself when you bug out or bug in? Discuss in our forum or in comments below.

http://shtfschool.com/survival-psychology/bugging-out-why-i-missed-best-time-to-bug-out/#sthash.VOG2nEm0.dpuf

Date: December 23, 2014 05:52AM

Now here's his buddy Slenderman.

Date: December 23, 2014 05:52AM

Re: Re Hobbies
by Slenderman » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:30 am

alan B'stard M P wrote:
john.frum wrote:
alan B'stard M P wrote:
I have removed it even though it's still showing. Trying to phone admin to get rid of it and place up suggestions and also the header pic

what the fuck wos wrong with hobbies in the first place ?
cos some doe dick cocksucker din like it ? Goddamit man.
Yer the Admiral of this bloody fleet,you make the law.
don't give in to that butthurt bumbaclot.

OK we keep hobbies and make suggestions a sub board

fuck suggestion too.whens the last time you saw a suggestion box ? 1970 ?
Have a sub-board for faggots and faggot shit. Its the only way they'll be happy.
times have changed fags are people too an so forth.

Date: December 23, 2014 05:53AM

Re: TheClique
by Slenderman » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:27 am

Roger1 wrote:
loki wrote:
Roger1 wrote:
Fabric Fairy wrote:
Frum joined the border patrol.
Now, I never told you that. He must have told you, as I've only told one person. The Arizona Border Patrol, as it happens.

Is this like a Government Border patrol or a private kind of thing?
I presumed it wos a government thing. Have you been peeking, Fabric Fairy?

http://www.arizonamilitia.com/

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah18/Jean_Vermain/ssm-crop_zpsbe56fac9.jpg

Date: December 23, 2014 05:56AM

Thank you thank you!

Posted by: john frum ()
Date: December 23, 2014 06:25AM

yer the bomb eesh

Posted by: wtf?? ()
Date: December 23, 2014 07:31AM

Is this a prison message board? That john forum dude is fucked in the head. I hope he's not free.

Posted by: Roger1 ()
Date: December 23, 2014 07:33AM

Yeah I told them you had joined the AZ Cowboys. I thought they should know you had joined a noble cause, eh!

Date: December 23, 2014 07:47AM

wtf?? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is this a prison message board? That john forum
> dude is fucked in the head. I hope he's not free.

He recently deleted his Photobucket account, but you can still google his "lawdogtko" name. He's on so many message boards with variations on his John Frum handle.

It looks like he lives in Las Vegas, New Mexico judging from his various message board posts.

He REALLY likes handloading ammunition. He's also an extremist with anarchist and racist views, and has joined an anti-immigration militia. I hope he gets picked up by the ATF soon.

He's basically a domestic terrorist.

EDIT: Three edits, fuck I'm tired.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2014 07:50AM by eesh.

Posted by: wtf?? ()
Date: December 23, 2014 07:56AM

The guy is wacko, that's for sure. Lots of crazies in the desert. I think the sun fries their brains. I lived in Phoenix for a while and did a lot of exploring. You'd be out in the middle of nowhere and run into a sack job like this living in a trailer wondering how the fuck did he get out here and how does he survive. I think they eat too much peyote.

Date: December 23, 2014 08:06AM

wtf?? Wrote:
> You'd be out in the middle of nowhere
> and run into a sack job like this living in a
> trailer wondering how the fuck did he get out here
> and how does he survive.

Funny you should say that. On a couple of the message boards he talks of moving into an RV to lower his property taxes.

Date: December 23, 2014 08:09AM

He's really racist and anti-immigrant. His lawdogtko photobucket account shows up a lot on this forum. I think he's the anon poster that has tried so hard over the past year to turn this forum into a mini-Stormfront.

It's people like him that make me reaffirm my allegiance to the Federal government, and I hope he sells his handloaded ammo to the wrong person and gets snatched up by the ATF or FBI.

Posted by: I guess ()
Date: December 23, 2014 08:14AM

so eesh sends people pics of his guns and I'm the nut ?
you fags just don't like dark humor.

Date: December 23, 2014 08:24AM

I guess Wrote:
> so eesh sends people pics of his guns and I'm the
> nut ?

I didn't send pics of my firearms to people. I posted pics of a few of my firearms on this forum, and ChuckHoffmann decided to play the victim and act as if I was threatening him.

You are a nut though. You are anti-Semitic, racist, and paranoid of the government. You are a cliche of the Tea Party movement.

Date: December 23, 2014 09:00AM

LMAO It looks like you've been posting on various forums since 2002, at the very least.

I thought I struck gold with your lawdogtko name until I discovered your other deleted account "Joe-Hadenuff." That name has at least a decade worth of posts that need to be mined.

So far you use the names:

lawdogtko

Joe-Hadenuff

Variations of john.frum

Date: December 23, 2014 09:07AM

Uh oh, what's this?

It's pretty bad when you've been profiled by the SLPC. LMAO

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2009/summer/national-anarchism

http://earthfirstjournal.org/newswire/2014/04/29/the-new-face-of-the-radical-right/

Another National Anarchist group based in Idaho Falls calls itself Folk and Faith (here is AttackTheSystem’s Keith Preston talking them up and comparing them to First Nations). Labelled a white nationalist hate group and supported by Stormfront, Folk and Faith is led by Joe Hadenuff (real name: Jeremy T. Wilcox), a former-skinhead who was court marshaled by the army for attending a KKK rally in 2000. For recruits, Hadenuff exhorts National Anarchists to “Try ex-skinheads that have all grown up and are raising families, try ex-reactionary racialists now moving on to folk-centered idealism, try ex-NS’ers [National Socialists] that just got worn out on ‘88’ [code for “Heil Hitler”] and Sieg Heiling cameras as a purported answer to our folk’s problems.”

Date: December 23, 2014 09:08AM

Labelled a white nationalist hate group and supported by Stormfront, Folk and Faith is led by Joe Hadenuff (real name: Jeremy T. Wilcox), a former-skinhead who was court marshaled by the army for attending a KKK rally in 2000.

Date: December 23, 2014 09:11AM

John Frum = Private First Class Jeremy T. Wilcox

Date: December 23, 2014 09:13AM

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2008/04/alleged-white-supremacist-us-army-pfc.html

PFC Jeremy Wilcox had been convicted of several crimes by a general court martial, stemming from allegations that he made anarchist and racial supremacy statements online while identifying himself as a member of the armed forces. Wilcox had an online profile that espoused racist beliefs, and made disparaging remarks about minorities in online conversations with an undercover investigator posing as a white supremacist. After hearing arguments from both sides, the Court said it would render a decision within the next few weeks.

Date: December 23, 2014 09:25AM

http://www.armfor.uscourts.gov/newcaaf/opinions/2008Term/05-0159.pdf

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2008/04/alleged-white-supremacist-us-army-pfc.html

Case History: PFC Wilcox was originally charged with four closely related offenses pertaining to extremist organizations and activities. Three of the offenses were charged under Article 92, Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), 10 U.S.C. § 892 (2000) (violation of a lawful regulation):

Specification 1 (Article 92 violation): Alleged wrongful attendance at a Ku Klux Klan rally;

Specification 2 (Article 92 violation): Alleged wrongful recruitment and training of members in extremist activity;

Specification 3 (Article 92 violation): Alleged wrongful distribution of extremist literature.

Specification 4 (Article 134 violation): Alleged that Wilcox engaged in conduct that was service-discrediting and prejudicial to good order and discipline by advocating and encouraging “anti-government and disloyal statements,” “participation in extremist organizations,” and “racial intolerance” while he identified himself as a member of the Army.

Other violations:

(1). Article 90, willful disobedience of an officer.

(2). Article 107, making a false official statement.

(3). Article 128, larceny.

At the general court-martial composed of a military judge sitting alone, Wilcox was acquitted of Specification 2 (recruiting and training) and Specification 3 (distribution of literature). He was convicted of the remaining offenses. The judge sentenced Wilcox to confinement for eight months, reduction to the lowest enlisted grade, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and a bad-conduct discharge.

PFC Wilcox chose to appeal the conviction. The first step was to appeal to the U.S. Army Court of Criminal Appeals (each branch of the service has its own appellate court). At this hearing, the government conceded that Specification 1 (wrongful attendance at Klan rally) was factually and legally insufficient. The Army Court of Criminal Appeals agreed and dismissed the charge. In a summary opinion, the court affirmed the remaining findings and reassessed the sentence to reaffirm the bad-conduct discharge, reaffirm reduction to the lowest enlisted grade, but reduced the forfeiture from total pay for eight months to $700.00 pay per month for four months, and reduced confinement from eight months to four months, subject to 179 days of confinement credit. The latter finding instantly made Wilcox a free man.

However, Wilcox was not happy with the conviction on Article 134. Perhaps he viewed the language as being defamatory and considered it an attack on his character. So he decided to appeal that part of the conviction to the next level - the United States Armed Forces Court of Appeal. Note that he did not appeal the convictions on violating Articles 90, 107, or 128.

On April 30th, 2006, the Armed Forces Court issued their finding. Upon further consideration of the granted issue, they noted that many of the facts at issue in the constitutional challenge to the Article 134 offense were at issue with respect to the offenses charged under Article 92. In light of the fact that the closely related Article 92 offenses were resolved favorably to Wilcox, it is not apparent which facts were relied upon by the Army Court of Appeals for purposes of addressing Wilcox’s constitutional challenge to his Article 134 conviction. On consideration of the above, it is ordered that the decision of the United States Army Court of Criminal Appeals is affirmed as to the findings under Articles 90, 107, 128, but reversed as to the remaining findings and the sentence.

However, the reversal on the Article 134 conviction was CONDITIONAL. The record was merely returned to the Judge Advocate General (JAG) of the Army for remand back to the Army Court of Criminal Appeals for further consideration of the findings under Article 134 and the sentence. If the court affirmed the findings under Article 134, it would: (1) set forth the legal and factual basis for its conclusions; and (2) take appropriate action on the sentence under Article 66(c). If the court dismissed the findings under Article 134, it would either reassess the sentence or order a rehearing on the sentence.

Since Wilcox is appealing once again to the U.S. Armed Forces Court of Appeals, we must assume that upon reconsideration, the Army Court of Appeals chose to reaffirm the Article 134 conviction, and Wilcox still wants to get that conviction off his record. But we have no input from Wilcox himself as to why he finds the Article 134 conviction so much more of an issue than the Article 90, 107, and 128 convictions. Even if cleared of the Article 134 conviction, he will still have a Federal conviction on his record, which will hinder his employability. The larceny conviction will make it difficult for him to get bonded. A bad-conduct discharge cuts off his access to the Veterans Adminstration.

Unless, of course, Wilcox's strategy is to get rid of the Article 134 conviction, and then use that as justification to try to get his bad conduct discharge upgraded to a general discharge, making him eligible for many VA benefits currently out of his reach.

Date: December 23, 2014 09:26AM

LMAO You have a bad-conduct discharge, your life is fucked!

Posted by: He took the bait ()
Date: December 23, 2014 10:45AM

Something weird going on here and I like it. Keep this idiot busy and distracted for a while.

Posted by: uhhmm confused ()
Date: December 23, 2014 10:49AM

I thought Caan was a kid from Manassas?

Who is this older nut job Johnfrum?

Sounds like this just may be Yucky24.

Posted by: ASSumed ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:02AM

Where and when did anyone say this was Caan?

Posted by: Hit the ground running ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:04AM

eesh Wrote:
> LOL john.frum and Slenderman.

LOL you actually think someone made it that easy for you.

Posted by: eesh trying to ssave face ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:11AM

HAHAHAH this retard hasn't been to sleep yet. Oh lord. Look at his posting times and how close together they are. Oh man. And not a single person cares about any of this whatsoever. I believe you planted this yourself as a last ditch effort to save face after getting your fucking ass handed to you by Caan, again. We are all still so edge waiting for his official outing.

Oh wait, you have nothing and were wrong.

Posted by: nipping ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:20AM

wtf?? Wrote:
> The guy is wacko, that's for sure. Lots of crazies
> in the desert. I think the sun fries their brains.
> I lived in Phoenix for a while and did a lot of
> exploring. You'd be out in the middle of nowhere
> and run into a sack job like this living in a
> trailer wondering how the fuck did he get out here
> and how does he survive. I think they eat too much
> peyote.

Anon eesh post

Posted by: fourlegs ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:27AM

Eesh slays another....

Posted by: He fell right into the trap ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:28AM

fourlegs Wrote:
> Eesh slays another....

Lmaooo if you only knew how wrong you both are

Posted by: dense ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:30AM

YOU'RE NOT Actually Dumb Enough To believe someone would really make it that easy for himself to be traced back knowing how eesh is. Do you?

Posted by: Eeshologist no. 7 ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:40AM

The john frum name is another handle of eesh's. He has multiple personality disorder and creates user names based on other/real people, tries to take on their characteristics and live vicariously through them. He has trouble distinguishing between reality and online play. When eesh gets really upset is when he will play the outing game. This time it was his failure outing of the user Caan. So he had to try to redeem himself here.

Notice the times that eesh posted. He either grew 20 arms, was extremely manic or already had all of this material laid and copied, waiting to post. It's nearly impossible to post 3 long posts within one minute here.

Ciao.

Date: December 23, 2014 11:53AM

eesh trying to ssave face Wrote:
> HAHAHAH this retard hasn't been to sleep yet. Oh
> lord. Look at his posting times and how close
> together they are. Oh man. And not a single person
> cares about any of this whatsoever. I believe you
> planted this yourself as a last ditch effort to
> save face after getting your fucking ass handed to
> you by Caan, again. We are all still so edge
> waiting for his official outing.
>
>
> Oh wait, you have nothing and were wrong.

Stop trying to stir up more trouble. There is no "official outing" of Caan, when Prince William schools reopen in January, I will be informing them of Caan's online behavior.

That's the difference between you and I, is that I don't have to hide behind anonymity and cower behind your style of attacks. It worked when I informed Loudoun County Sheriff's department about Misery's "fuck a baby up the ass" comments and cartoons, it worked when I called his parents to inform them about his nonstop trolling*, and it's going to work when I notify Caan's school administration. His nonstop attacks have been proof that he is afraid that I'm actually going to talk to Patriot High School's administration.

*He'll never admit it, but Misery has been involuntarily committed in the past over this site.

Posted by: Truth be told Michael ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:55AM

There's no official outing because you don't actually know who Caan is and haven't showed a single shred of evidence to support your claim whatsoever. That's not what eesh does. He shits people's information and pictures all over the board. At least give us a name, a Facebook or Twitter link.

Oh, that's right. You don't have any of that.

Posted by: It worked? ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:58AM

What worked? Mr. Misery became much worse and spammed the place way more than ever most recently. What board were you visiting?

Posted by: Foolishness ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:01PM

Enough of Caan and Misery. Let's talk about thid facade you're putting on in this here thread. You're foolish to think you're fooling anyone, fool.

Posted by: Noticed this ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:03PM

eesh Wrote:
> eesh trying to ssave face Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > HAHAHAH this retard hasn't been to sleep yet.
> Oh
> > lord. Look at his posting times and how close
> > together they are. Oh man. And not a single
> person
> > cares about any of this whatsoever. I believe
> you
> > planted this yourself as a last ditch effort to
> > save face after getting your fucking ass handed
> to
> > you by Caan, again. We are all still so edge
> > waiting for his official outing.
> >
> >
> > Oh wait, you have nothing and were wrong.

>
>
>
>
> Stop trying to stir up more trouble. There is no
> "official outing" of Caan, when Prince William
> schools reopen in January, I will be informing
> them of Caan's online behavior.
>
> That's the difference between you and I, is that I
> don't have to hide behind anonymity and cower
> behind your style of attacks. It worked when I
> informed Loudoun County Sheriff's department about
> Misery's "fuck a baby up the ass" comments and
> cartoons, it worked when I called his parents to
> inform them about his nonstop trolling*, and it's
> going to work when I notify Caan's school
> administration. His nonstop attacks have been
> proof that he is afraid that I'm actually going to
> talk to Patriot High School's administration.
>
>
> *He'll never admit it, but Misery has been
> involuntarily committed in the past over this
> site.

Odd that you call him not by his real name anymore.

Posted by: Let us go back to the topic at h ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:05PM

Eeshologist no. 7 Wrote:
> The john frum name is another handle of eesh's. He
> has multiple personality disorder and creates user
> names based on other/real people, tries to take on
> their characteristics and live vicariously through
> them. He has trouble distinguishing between
> reality and online play. When eesh gets really
> upset is when he will play the outing game. This
> time it was his failure outing of the user Caan.
> So he had to try to redeem himself here.
>
> Notice the times that eesh posted. He either grew
> 20 arms, was extremely manic or already had all of
> this material laid and copied, waiting to post.
> It's nearly impossible to post 3 long posts within
> one minute here.
>
>
> Ciao.

Address this. Don't try to deflect and change the subject. People here aren't as dumb as you think they are.

Posted by: saddest part of all this ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:12PM

Eesh is a grown man arguing and spending hours of his time trying to figure out who these kids are. Calling up schools, and their parents, pretty sad.

Get a life, stop giving the kids the attention they want.

Posted by: Too fucking easy ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:16PM

I'm not even Mr. Misery and he went into that long ass rant about Misery (and ended up summoning him) for no reason - over one little unrelated sentence. This guy is too easy to troll and is butthurt he got called out for not being right about Caan and then creating this thread to try to help with the emasculation Caan has reigned upon him.

Posted by: funniest part about it is ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:18PM

saddest part of all this Wrote:
> Eesh is a grown man arguing and spending hours of
> his time trying to figure out who these kids are.
> Calling up schools, and their parents, pretty sad.
>
>
>
> Get a life, stop giving the kids the attention
> they want.

he aint calling no school he has no proof of who this kid is and i told caan to act freaked out so eesh would believe he was right and he may be old but he aint grown

Posted by: AEU. ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:19PM

Caan and Misery are head of the AEU (Anti Eesh Union)

They are sanctioning the fuck out of Eesh.

Eesh is Russia, dying fast.

Posted by: fucked up ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:25PM

AEU. Wrote:
> Caan and Misery are head of the AEU (Anti Eesh
> Union)
>
> They are sanctioning the fuck out of Eesh.
>
> Eesh is Russia, dying fast.

You have to admit, thid id definitely a change of tune with everything. Essh has been getting fucked up. He will never admit it though.

Posted by: Consuming you ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:30PM

eesh your non stop posting, personal attacks on people who you THINK are attacking you, your not sleeping and obsessive nature in this thread alone show that Caan is getting to you abd everyone here is having a great laugh at your expense.

Posted by: time of year ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:32PM

Seems like it's that time of year where eesh gets exceedingly angry and agitated for some reason; anyone on the 'outed' list (the definitive one) should be ready for a possible visit from Basl-Claws this year. And those on the (unconfirmed list), probably the same. The Indian Couple Cary refused to redact personal info from off the site? Someone might want to send them a friendly warning, in case they're planning to be out for town for the holidays.

Posted by: For some reason ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:37PM

Don't beat around the bush. We all know eesh is alone and as much as he wants to act like things don't bother him, they do tremendously. And making fun of his mother dying around this time isn't helping. He is hurting so everyone else must suffer because eesh is miserable. The sooner you accept and understand that, the easier it'll all be. And good job pointing that out. If anyone does have something fishy happen, we'll know it was eesh.

Posted by: Inflated ego ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:39PM

I really hope us talking about him so much does something to at least make him feel better. We wouldn't want him hurting himself this holiday season. You guys really have been giving it to him in a relentless way that I haven't seen before. He's been doing a lot of retreating when things get too personal, so he's in dire need of an outlet. Maybe he'll find a nice quiet Walmart to rob tonight to get the feelings of anxiety out of his tummy. I hope he doesn't drink and drive and end up dead like mommy!

Posted by: go take ur medz u skitzo/manic ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:43PM

i still want to know how the deranged little bitch was able to make 3 posts at 5:45AM with images attached rofl

Posted by: I talk about eesh ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:55PM

I enjoy talking about eesh because he never refutes anything I say. He knows that I can read him like a book and he's fascinated with my fascination of him. He's pretty predictable and pathetic once you get passed the mask he wears. Always trying to be a shocker and edgy guy when all he really wants is to be loved, have friends to go out with and talk to about his day with and a loving wife or husband to share a life with. Who the fuck doesn't?

Posted by: predictable eesh post ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:55PM

The last 20 posts are the same 1 person making fun of me. Everyone else on this forum thinks im so cool, its only 1 or 2 people who think im a nut job.

you-guys-are-my-best-friends-through-thi

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:56PM

predictable eesh post Wrote:
> The last 20 posts are the same 1 person making fun
> of me. Everyone else on this forum thinks im so
> cool, its only 1 or 2 people who think im a nut
> job.
>
>
> src="http://www.troll.me/images/cartmaniaaaz/you-g
> uys-are-my-best-friends-through-thick-and-thin-wev
> e-always-been-together-thumb.jpg"/>
Attachments:
1413640746869.png

Posted by: explicate.... ()
Date: December 23, 2014 01:08PM

eesh Wrote:

> inform them about his nonstop trolling*

Socratic method n' stuff, okay, that's cool........so....tell me champ, what, exactly, "worked"???....when you did.....'that'? Please to be as elaborate as possible. Like what'd you 'gain' from your delicate genius (enumerate the gains you made please--'1., 2., 3., 4.,...etc.', in this style) In your mind, of course. Mike's big win (in his mind...Mike's big gambit...please, enlighten us).You are more legitimate? Someone else is less so? And I should take away from your comment it had all to do with you genius 'play' on the minds of the police, other users, etc.?

You are now seen as a Sammy the Bull type source of intel in the eyes of LCSD, or more like Henry Hill....maybe the guy from Johnny Brasco...? Where'm I going wrong here? Or is it more like you're the girl from I Watch The Waterfront, trying to tell Karl Marlden that Marldon Brando's in danger...?

Eiher way, you're save the day Mikey, is that what I'm to take away from this? Never mind, what the devil WERE you trying to say just there???

I'm starting to get worried about you. Please surround yourself with good friends and family this week, eesh. You've been sounding somewhat....deluded...lately.

Merry Christmas

> site.

I'm interested in what seems to be your personal desire to want to attribute this site (and by extension yourself personally) as anything being the sole purpose for any such thing to have taken place.? Please elaborate on that; it seems you, eesh, Michael Basl, might take a fair amount of pride in sending someone to the hospital.

Merry Christmas. Call some buddies to keep you company. Don't get sad.
take care, mike

Posted by: Idiotic ()
Date: December 23, 2014 01:15PM

There's your Mr. Misery you idiot. Do I sound anything like him in my writing style?

By the way, he's right. What exactly did you ever accomplish by anything you've ever done here or in life at all, eesh?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You are the biggest failure I have ever seen.

Posted by: My loss your gain? ()
Date: December 23, 2014 01:16PM

What do you gain eesh?

What does everyone else lose?

Posted by: failure posts ()
Date: December 23, 2014 01:26PM

im laughing at all those posts eesh put up that everyone blatantly ignored and went on to attack him anyway lol he spent all those hours hoping someone would hop on board and talk about how crazy and deranged that "other" guy was in an attempt to somehow..shit idek wtf the purpose of his copy pasta was but nobody paid any attention to it lol what a horrible waste of life

Posted by: On The Waterfront ()
Date: December 23, 2014 01:27PM

explicate.... Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
>
> > That's the difference between you and I, is that
> I
> > don't have to hide behind anonymity and cower
> > behind your style of attacks. It worked when I
> > informed Loudoun County Sheriff's department
> about
> > Misery's "fuck a baby up the ass" comments and
> > cartoons, it worked when I called his parents
> to
> > inform them about his nonstop trolling*
>
>
> Socratic method n' stuff, okay, that's
> cool........so....tell me champ, what, exactly,
> "worked"???....when you did.....'that'? Please to
> be as elaborate as possible. Like what'd you
> 'gain' from your delicate genius (enumerate the
> gains you made please--'1., 2., 3., 4.,...etc.',
> in this style) In your mind, of course. Mike's big
> win (in his mind...Mike's big gambit...please,
> enlighten us).You are more legitimate? Someone
> else is less so? And I should take away from your
> comment it had all to do with you genius 'play' on
> the minds of the police, other users, etc.?
>
> You are now seen as a Sammy the Bull type source
> of intel in the eyes of LCSD, or more like Henry
> Hill....maybe the guy from Johnny Brasco...?
> Where'm I going wrong here? Or is it more like
> you're the girl from I Watch The Waterfront,
> trying to tell Karl Marlden that Marldon Brando's
> in danger...?
>
> Eiher way, you're save the day Mikey, is that what
> I'm to take away from this? Never mind, what the
> devil WERE you trying to say just there???
>
> I'm starting to get worried about you. Please
> surround yourself with good friends and family
> this week, eesh. You've been sounding
> somewhat....deluded...lately.
>
> Merry Christmas
>
>
> > *He'll never admit it, but Misery has been
> > involuntarily committed in the past over this
> > site.
>
> I'm interested in what seems to be your personal
> desire to want to attribute this site (and by
> extension yourself personally) as anything being
> the sole purpose for any such thing to have taken
> place.? Please elaborate on that; it seems you,
> eesh, Michael Basl, might take a fair amount of
> pride in sending someone to the hospital.
>
> Merry Christmas. Call some buddies to keep you
> company. Don't get sad.
> take care, mike

Excuse me....'On The Waterfront'. Don't know how the title slipped my mind.

Still...anyone have any idea what eesh was trying to say with that comment?

Something about having successfully manipulated others'....or something....or something else.....?

never seen him this level of non-lucid..

Posted by: He's becoming unhinged ()
Date: December 23, 2014 01:29PM

I don't know. I think a chunk of his thought didn't make it to his fingers. He just randomly said "it worked" what worked and what did it do?

Posted by: NOT!!!!! ()
Date: December 23, 2014 01:30PM

It worked? Wrote:
> What worked? Mr. Misery became much worse and
> spammed the place way more than ever most
> recently. What board were you visiting?

I think he was meaning to say you stopped posting.

Clearly, it worked LOL

Posted by: Informative ()
Date: December 23, 2014 01:32PM

He said he was going to be informing Caan's school about his posting and that it worked when he did it to Misery and when he called his parents.

Again. WHAT WORKED? WHAT HAPPENED?!

NOTHING HAHAHAHHAA

Posted by: misshapen head ()
Date: December 23, 2014 01:34PM

NOT!!!!! Wrote:
> It worked? Wrote:
> -----
> > What worked? Mr. Misery became much worse and
> > spammed the place way more than ever most
> > recently. What board were you visiting?
>
>
> I think he was meaning to say you stopped posting.
>
>
>
> Clearly, it worked LOL

OH, Yeaaaaaahhhh.....it worked, eesh buddy. Whatever you say. Now, just sit back with your head up and keep the tissue paper in your nose......everything's gonna be alright.....

want your juicebox now, mikey?

Posted by: Was joking with you ()
Date: December 23, 2014 01:41PM

I was being sarcastic you know that, right?

Posted by: Caan ()
Date: December 23, 2014 02:01PM

Hey eesh. How has Verizon internet services been working for you? Maybe I should give your ISP a call too.
Attachments:
eeshipaddress.jpg

Posted by: Sienekal ()
Date: December 23, 2014 03:11PM

Pretty much this. He doesn't do this for any other reason than trying to hurt people. "Hello. Principal? My name is eesh and caan was mean to me on the internets. I expect you'll expel him now." It's so sad.

>
>

Posted by: Thay ()
Date: December 23, 2014 03:59PM

true

Posted by: keeping score ()
Date: December 23, 2014 05:17PM

This latest outing marks the fourth different person this year alone to have been eeshed(outed via Eesh). If anyone was curious as to the score, it appears to be 4-0 with Eesh in the lead, and it will be 5-0 once Eesh notices how thay and caan showed up at the exact same time

Posted by: eesh is fag ()
Date: December 23, 2014 05:38PM

eesh Wrote:
> I guess Wrote:
> -----
> > so eesh sends people pics of his guns and I'm
> the
> > nut ?
>
>
>
> I didn't send pics of my firearms to people. I
> posted pics of a few of my firearms on this forum,
> and ChuckHoffmann decided to play the victim and
> act as if I was threatening him.

Lol so what were you doing? Just trying to impress him with your guns? You named him too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73IRv2Qnx-0

Posted by: Caan Returns ()
Date: December 23, 2014 07:38PM

Famous for being a complete faggot.

Posted by: Eesh is butt hurt ()
Date: December 23, 2014 07:50PM

Haha eesh reported you, that's how you know he's really butt-hurt.

Posted by: shep ()
Date: December 23, 2014 08:00PM

Date: December 23, 2014 08:49PM

HA! He deleted my account on that message board.

Posted by: eesh on the web ()
Date: December 23, 2014 08:54PM

eesh Wrote:
> HA! He deleted my account on that message board.

Why did you get banned? Post a link to the thread

Posted by: I don't get it ()
Date: December 23, 2014 10:30PM

Who is the OP supposed to be?

Date: December 23, 2014 10:48PM

I don't get it Wrote:
> Who is the OP supposed to be?

He's a white supremacist that wants to overthrow the government. He's tried really hard to turn this site into some Stormfront; hopefully he's gone for good.

Posted by: Still don't get it ()
Date: December 23, 2014 10:50PM

I meant is he a regular poster here?

Date: December 23, 2014 10:50PM

Still don't get it Wrote:
> I meant is he a regular poster here?

Yes, well.....was.

Posted by: crazy curly ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:03PM

eesh Wrote:
> I guess Wrote:
> -----
> > so eesh sends people pics of his guns and I'm
> the
> > nut ?
>
>
>
> I didn't send pics of my firearms to people. I
> posted pics of a few of my firearms on this forum,
> and ChuckHoffmann decided to play the victim and
> act as if I was threatening him.
>
>
> You are a nut though. You are anti-Semitic,
> racist, and paranoid of the government. You are a
> cliche of the Tea Party movement.

You wrote Hi Chuck right next to a bunch of guns, several times.

But that's okay and you hope this guy gets picked up by the feds.

Lol. Can you say denial? Delusion?

Posted by: fat and fatter ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:06PM

>
>

Lol

Posted by: nY9dL ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:08PM

Why did you report Cann for doing the exact same thing you do here? Seems a bit hippo-critical.

Posted by: Hahahahah wow ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:08PM

Wow some kid is ruling eesh's life, sad.

Posted by: Not getting it ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:19PM

eesh Wrote:
> Still don't get it Wrote:
> -----
> > I meant is he a regular poster here?
>
>
> Yes, well.....was.

Who do you think? I don't think it was a registered user

Posted by: Truther.... ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:38PM

Not getting it Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > Still don't get it Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I meant is he a regular poster here?
> >
> >
> > Yes, well.....was.
>
> Who do you think? I don't think it was a
> registered user

Eesh got his ass handed to him by caan, he spent hours posting some random guys info that is Caans friend.

Eesh got owned. He's a loser who spends too much time thinking about caan.

Caan wins. Eesh was outed ions ago.

Posted by: yer not banned ()
Date: December 24, 2014 12:45AM

eesh Wrote:
> HA! He deleted my account on that message board.

yer not banned liar.that would defeat the purpose

Posted by: famousde ()
Date: December 24, 2014 01:32AM

Posted by: Just the factss ()
Date: December 24, 2014 08:01PM

This was the most uneventful, boring, and LONGEST outting ever. Who the fuck is going to read all that motherfucker's posts. And he's not even registered.

Or maybe outting is so common now it's not really interesting anymore.

Posted by: Mark K ()
Date: December 24, 2014 11:00PM

Eesh is cool. He posts more entertaining stuff on here than most. This forum would be even better without all of the stupid ass high school kids.

Posted by: I think ()
Date: December 24, 2014 11:03PM

Just the factss Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Or maybe outting is so common now it's not really
> interesting anymore.

Posted by: xdkK2 ()
Date: December 25, 2014 12:00AM

I think Wrote:
> Just the factss Wrote:
> ----
> > Or maybe outting is so common now it's not
> really
> > interesting anymore.

I think that's more the case. You can't get much lower and weirder than eesh himself. The bar has been set unachievably low.

Posted by: Fabric Fairy ()
Date: January 02, 2015 04:41AM

So this essh bugger thot it would be good idea to anger a dangeros white supremacist gun nut eh? Wot a capitol idea, mate!

Posted by: the yorkshire dales ()
Date: January 02, 2015 04:59AM

eesh Wrote:
> eesh trying to ssave face Wrote:
> -----
> > HAHAHAH this retard hasn't been to sleep yet.
> Oh
> > lord. Look at his posting times and how close
> > together they are. Oh man. And not a single
> person
> > cares about any of this whatsoever. I believe
> you
> > planted this yourself as a last ditch effort to
> > save face after getting your fucking ass handed
> to
> > you by Caan, again. We are all still so edge
> > waiting for his official outing.
> >
> >
> > Oh wait, you have nothing and were wrong.

>
>
>
>
> Stop trying to stir up more trouble. There is no
> "official outing" of Caan, when Prince William
> schools reopen in January, I will be informing
> them of Caan's online behavior.
>
> inform them about his nonstop trolling*, and it's
> going to work when I notify Caan's school
> administration. His nonstop attacks have been
> proof that he is afraid that I'm actually going to
> talk to Patriot High School's administration.
>
>
> site.

Posted by: yes ()
Date: July 23, 2015 06:39AM

he sure is

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.