HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
entire eastern half of the USA getting hit with the microwave pulses tonight
Date: April 27, 2024 10:34PM

https://tempest.aos.wisc.edu/radar/us3comp.gif

https://www.pauljhurtado.com/US_Composite_Radar/2024-4-26/

they started up a little before 7....eye been hearing a steady drone of aircraft in the skies all day long....

compare that with January 1st...

https://www.pauljhurtado.com/US_Composite_Radar/2024-1-1/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2024 10:36PM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: entire eastern half of the USA getting hit with the microwave pulses tonight
Date: April 28, 2024 02:53AM

Re: entire eastern half of the USA getting hit with the microwave pulses tonight
Posted by: .Front Royal Phil. ()
Date: April 28, 2024 02:56PM

Hi General
I have been looking at the Google trying to learn about microwave pulses. I read that military folks have weapons that use microwaves to burn people from a long distance and they also use em to disable vehicles. I ain't so sure I can understand all this. I seen a device on Amazon that can measure all that kind of stuff to see what you are getting blasted with. It is called the GQ EMF-390 radiation detector. My Kid sent me a 100 dollar Amazon gift card and I am a thinking bout buying this device. You know I got one big cell tower right near the house an there is a even bigger one at the edge of town. I am just curious what I am gettin blasted with. I would like to carry that detector up to them towers up in the national park where I see them dead birds.

Peace!

Posted by: radar for gaydar ()
Date: April 28, 2024 04:04PM

radar imagery of earth by satellites happens all the time....so there is that

Date: April 28, 2024 04:36PM

Afternoon Phil,

well, those pulses in Virginia are concentrated in the NOVA, Roanoke and Richmond/Norfolk...just based up off the nexrad map, looks like yaw Frollians aren't getting baked like we are here in the NOVA...thankfully for yaw, the pulses don't ceem to reach all the way to Froll...but if one is in those affected areas, might be a good idea to turn that internet router off before you go to sleep...eye have a feeling that makes the pulses that much worse....its a good idea in general, to keep that router off as much as possible...

your idea to do sum sleuthing is music to my ears...sometimes you gotta throw down sum loot to get the detective work popping...eye spent 200 dollars on camera back in 2022 for the sole purpose of taking pictures/video of chemtrails...

eye can admit, om not the most knowledgeable person out there, far frum it...eye been spreading the word about these pulses and people ask me whut it is and eye say, "om a stupid motherfucker, thats why om asking you"...eye like self deprecating humor, eye don't actually think om stupid...eye live my based on science and art...

someone here at FFU knows whut it is....they prolly aren't allow to say anything...its pricked my conscience over the years that eye have been neglecting getting at these 5G faggots, so its a blessing the universe is giving me an opportunity to contribute to their downfall....

the work force is whut keeps the nation going...if they are hitting the people with pulses at night, while they are trying to get a good night's rest, thats sum pretty fucked up shit...

started toying around with this today

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms=local-Virginia-02-24-0-500-1&checked=map&colorbar=undefined

want to familiarize self with this, so eye can tell by the map which clouds are real and which are geoengineered solar shields...that shit out in the Atlantic looks like chemtrail....

anyways...Peace!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.