HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
On 395, an F-350 cut me off as I was approaching an exit. When I braked to give him space, the Tesla behind me swerves around me and slams into the back of the F-350.
Posted by: TRUMPTARDS GONE WILD ()
Date: April 25, 2024 06:17PM

Both drivers were had Don't Tread On Me plates and both drivers had prison tats and Maga shirts. The entire episode looked staged except for the massive amount of damage and the face of the bloody Trumptard Tesla driver who went hard after the F-350 idiot. They pummeled the shit out of each other until the state troopers showed up. I had pulled over when I saw the car hit the truck, so I stayed until it was wrapped up. They took both men away, both were cuffed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: On 395, an F-350 cut me off as I was approaching an exit. When I braked to give him space, the Tesla behind me swerves around me and slams into the back of the F-350.
Posted by: Trumptards don't drive Teslas ()
Date: April 25, 2024 06:26PM

Or do they?

Re: On 395, an F-350 cut me off as I was approaching an exit. When I braked to give him space, the Tesla behind me swerves around me and slams into the back of the F-350.
Posted by: Cool Story Bro ()
Date: April 25, 2024 09:14PM

Pics or it did not happen

Posted by: Louie Chevrolet ()
Date: April 25, 2024 09:19PM

Ford and Tesla monkey business. Just drive a Chevrolet and mind your own business.

Posted by: Louie Screwy ()
Date: April 25, 2024 09:32PM

Posted by: Loopy Libtard ()
Date: April 25, 2024 11:32PM

A big ole Ford F-350 almost ran my pink Prius off the road once and I shit my pants.

Posted by: Morgan & Morgan ()
Date: April 26, 2024 12:07AM

Tesla autodrive is gay biased towards rear-ending Ford pickups. That's an AI feature not a flaw in the code. F350 drivers like it up the ass hard like GF2.

Posted by: What a curious insight! ()
Date: April 26, 2024 12:25AM

Op said they were both trumpers.

That part is confusing

Posted by: Al the analyst ()
Date: April 26, 2024 03:23AM

What a curious insight! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Op said they were both trumpers.
>
> That part is confusing

Very confusing because most Tesla drivers are homosexual libtards.

Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: April 26, 2024 04:39AM

Looks like the "my trumptard neighbor" faggot has some new fantasies.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.