HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump visits bodega where clerk was hit with murder charge for stabbing an ex-con in self-defense
Date: April 21, 2024 01:54PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah02sNkD4uA

Former President Donald Trump made a post-court visit Tuesday to the Manhattan bodega where clerk Jose Alba infamously stabbed an ex-con to death in self-defense two years ago — a case that drew widespread outrage after he was initially charged with murder — with the city native vowing to “straighten New York out.”

The Republican presidential contender stopped by the Sanaa Convenient Store, formerly known as the Blue Moon Convenient Store, in Harlem to meet with the store’s co-owner Maad Ahmed and small business advocate Francisco Marte.

“You should be allowed to have a gun. If you had a gun, you’d never get robbed, you’d never get robbed, that would be the end of it,” Trump told the bodega workers.

Ahmed told the former president that the store is still grappling with rampant crime — which appeared to shock the law-and-order politician.

“What do you do? Isn’t it crazy? Is it almost a way of doing business, you getting robbed?” Trump asked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump visits bodega where clerk was hit with murder charge for stabbing an ex-con in self-defense
Date: April 21, 2024 01:55PM

such good people in those boroughs of NYC!

Re: Trump visits bodega where clerk was hit with murder charge for stabbing an ex-con in self-defense
Posted by: Nor gonna win NY ()
Date: April 21, 2024 02:17PM

He should spend less time there and more in the "battleground" states.

LOL

Posted by: I want debates ()
Date: April 21, 2024 03:15PM

I want to see Biden get confused and crap his pants on live TV.

Posted by: I bet you do ()
Date: April 21, 2024 03:56PM

I want debates Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to see Biden get confused and crap his
> pants on live TV.

50/50 which candidate shits first.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.