HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Judge in Trump Hush Money Trial WARNS Trump About Trying to Intimidate Jurors By Mouthing Threats At Them
Posted by: Trump Jewish Mafia Crime Family ()
Date: April 16, 2024 05:04PM

“Your client was uttering something in the direction of the juror,” Merchan said to Trump’s lead attorney, Todd Blanche. “I won’t tolerate that. I will not have any jurors intimidated in this courtroom. I want to make that crystal clear. Take a minute with your client.”

While the court proceeding quickly moved on as lawyers continued to debate the merits of knocking potential jurors off the panel, the brief lashing showed how the judge continues to wrestle with a former president whose courtroom behavior shows undeniable contempt for the nation’s justice system.
Trump was similarly ordered to stop talking by U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan during a two-week rape defamation trial in January, where Trump would regularly mutter angry misgivings from the defense table just feet from the jury. In that case, the judge forcefully ordered defense lawyer Alina Habba to restrain her client—or have him ejected from the courtroom.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.