HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cock sucker drug
Posted by: Mort ()
Date: March 04, 2024 09:58AM

I can’t remember what drug it was but in college I was at a party and I took this drug and literally could not keep a dick out of my mouth. I remember lying on the floor unable to move but as soon as a dick was pressed against my mouth my only motivation was to suck it deeper into my mouth. There’s actually a video of me crawling on all fours desperately following a guys dick trying to get it inside my mouth.

I don’t know what drug it is, but apparently there’s a cock sucker drug out there that will turn any straight man into a cock sucking whore and this knowledge scares the ever loving shit out of me. I don’t want to be a cock sucker but when I was on this drug i didn’t want to be anything but a cock sucker. I hate that I live my life with the knowledge that I had another guy’s cock in my mouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cock sucker drug
Posted by: Bart ()
Date: March 04, 2024 10:55AM

Dude, you never took a drug. You are gay and just love sucking cock.

Posted by: Mr.Simpson ()
Date: March 04, 2024 11:21AM

Mr.Simpson is correct...just a gay guy partying with gay guys doing gay shit

Posted by: THIS ()
Date: March 04, 2024 01:30PM

This is what happens when you drink fireball and coors lite...bitches drink that shit then you started actn like a bitch and they treated you like a bitch

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.