HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dow and S&P 500 hit new highs this past week. What are we going to do with all this extra money?
Posted by: Investor AK-47 ()
Date: February 24, 2024 07:39AM

All these Biden profits are really adding up. Maybe Trump will get elected and crash the stock market again so we can all buy in low like we did last time he was in office. That would be sweet!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dow and S&P 500 hit new highs this past week. What are we going to do with all this extra money?
Posted by: Major Wager ()
Date: February 24, 2024 08:04AM

I am getting a new Tesla!

Re: Dow and S&P 500 hit new highs this past week. What are we going to do with all this extra money?
Posted by: US Markets Unstable with Trump ()
Date: February 24, 2024 11:30AM

Investor AK-47 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All these Biden profits are really adding up.
> Maybe Trump will get elected and crash the stock
> market again so we can all buy in low like we did
> last time he was in office. That would be sweet!

Best to get your money out of the stock market now before Trump kills the economy again.

I also think the election will get nasty and that will cause the US markets to plunge.

Posted by: Great Points People ()
Date: February 24, 2024 11:52AM

Trump said the stock market was going to crash if he lost the election to Biden. That was in 2019-2020. The opposite happened.

Trump's been bankrupt 13 times, banned from doing business in New York, can't get a loan from a US bank, impeached 2 times, charged with 91 felonies, busted for raping a woman, owes over $500M in fines/penalties, and is a pathological liar.

Odds are pretty good you can make a lot of money doing the opposite of what Trump says and you get to laugh at him while he spends th rest of his life in jail.

Posted by: Jvcvcx ()
Date: February 24, 2024 12:49PM

Still below the actual inflation rate

Stocks have lost ground in purchasing power since Golden Trump

Posted by: off the clock ()
Date: February 24, 2024 03:08PM

Jvcvcx Wrote:
> Still below the actual inflation rate
>
> Stocks have lost ground in purchasing power since
> Golden Trump

You must be poor. Bad combo being poor and ignorant.

Posted by: .civil servant ()
Date: February 24, 2024 03:47PM

Jvcvcx Wrote:
> Still below the actual inflation rate
>
> Stocks have lost ground in purchasing power since
> Golden Trump

I don't know about you but I have gotten several pay raises in the past few years and when you combine that with the high interest rates on stable value plus the stock market gains we are doing fucking great!

Posted by: randy1 ()
Date: February 25, 2024 06:55PM

Another great week is shaping up again. Soon it will be time to take profits.

Posted by: Windfall Wayne ()
Date: February 25, 2024 07:17PM

Going to use some of my investment profits to buy poor old JP Morgenthau a new driveway!

Posted by: 3g3hg543 ()
Date: February 25, 2024 10:12PM

INFLATION IS KILLING USA'S ECONOMY

TRADE DEBT HAS ACCELERATED EVERYTHING IN THE STORE SAYS MADE IN CHINA

AND YOUR TELLING ME SOMEONE WHO ISN'T A COUNTERFEITER IS 'MAKING MONEY'

?? BY DAYTRADING USING ASIAN SOURCED MSNBC ADVERTISED TRADING SOFTWARE ??

FUCK YOU, YOUR AN ASIAN LYING

Posted by: free money ()
Date: February 25, 2024 10:33PM

This economy is just fine unless you owe a bunch of money on credit cards or a loan that does not have a fixed rate. People who pay credit card interest will never be wealthy in any economy, they are just simply losers.

I am pulling in a extra 850 a month on T-bills alone and my interest is earning interest. With stocks steadily climbing it is no big trick to short some blue chips with Robinhood. Use your brain and make some money instead of crying like a bitch.

Posted by: Loving it!! ()
Date: February 26, 2024 07:27AM

I hope these interest rates stay high for another year.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.