HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Appropriate Way To Handle Someone Wearing $399 Trump Sneakers - Besides ROTFLMFAO With Snot Coming Out My Nose.
Posted by: D'OHnald's Deplorables ()
Date: February 18, 2024 01:26PM

Violence isn't the answer. All you can do is laugh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Appropriate Way To Handle Someone Wearing $399 Trump Sneakers - Besides ROTFLMFAO With Snot Coming Out My Nose.
Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: February 18, 2024 03:00PM

LOL @ Trump sneakers. IT's his way of reaching out to the black vote but he's too stupid to realize that in order to garner black votes Trump will have to make them available at no cost to the negroid populace. Only then will they vote for him unless of course President Harris starts handing out Kools.

Re: Appropriate Way To Handle Someone Wearing $399 Trump Sneakers - Besides ROTFLMFAO With Snot Coming Out My Nose.
Posted by: Heres Real Leftist Laughs ()
Date: February 18, 2024 03:45PM

LIKE JOE OR ANY DEMOCRAT TODAY HILLARY HAD THE ELECTION IN THE DEMOCRAT BAG

1484798069134.jpgfile.php?40,file=238409,filename=image.glol2.jpgfile.php?40,file=243255,filename=charltogiphy (10).gifavHnbUZ.gif

Posted by: Stinky Feet ()
Date: February 18, 2024 06:55PM

The appropriate English response would be to put a $399 boot up their arse.

Posted by: Trump is All Fake and Lies ()
Date: February 20, 2024 11:54AM

I highly doubt anybody was stupid enough to buy those awful-looking sneakers. Maybe 50 mentally retarded Trump supporters. We all know Trump bought them all so he could say "They sold quickly." Same shit Trump did when he bought 75% of his books to make the book a "best seller."

Posted by: white van speakers ()
Date: February 20, 2024 12:23PM

If Trump wasn't lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family, he'd be driving around strip mall parking lots today selling speakers out of the back of a van.

Posted by: Alternate Forecast ()
Date: February 20, 2024 12:29PM

If Trump wasn't lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family, he'd be standing on street corners in Queens hawking crystal meth and ducking chinese mob dealers.

Posted by: $2,700 on Etsy ()
Date: February 20, 2024 12:33PM

il_794xN.5823730721_6svv.jpg

Posted by: Yeah sure ()
Date: February 20, 2024 12:39PM

Stinky Feet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The appropriate English response would be to put a
> $399 boot up their arse.

Like you would really do that bitch. Go sit down and STFU before someone notices you and slaps the shit out of you

Posted by: MAGA is So Funny ()
Date: February 20, 2024 03:10PM

Biden economy must be rocking if the trailer park traitors can afford $399 Air Treasons.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.