HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Heavy chemtrailing over Waldorf Md today!
Posted by: Louie from Bowie ()
Date: February 07, 2024 05:04PM

We were seeing some chemtrails all day but now that the sun is starting to set they have increased 100%. The sky looks like chris cross applesause!

Options: ReplyQuote
Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack (Official Music Video)
Date: February 08, 2024 11:48AM

eye was looking at the forecast on weather underground last Friday and it said basically 100% blue skies frum Saturday all the way to Wednesday, with the exception of a few sunsets(going up to about 12% cloud cover) and eye was thinking to myself, no way they will let this ride...they will magically change up the cloud cover percentage on the forecasts as the weekend goes along and get on their nerd-thizzle the next day...

but eye was wrong, 100% unsprayed blue skies Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, which meant no constant drone of UVBs in the sky and free heating! burrrrrrrrr...

on tuesday eye finally ceen a few clouds in the sky, very few

on certain sunsets eye did cee sum spraying to the West over there in connoly's district but didn't pay it much attention

but yesterday around high noon eye noticed sum spraying and chuckled, but it was light and sparse, then sum heavier solar shields were creeping in frum the west...headed South for a hot minute, on my way back North mid afternoon, the skies had cleared up and eye headed all the way to Great Falls, all clear

it was funny listening to the weather reporters on the radio last night..."clear skies tonight(which they were)...tomorrow a mix of sun and light cloud cover at higher altitudes"

woke up to that sketchy looking cloud cover this morning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2024 11:52AM by the real General Mahdi.

Re: Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack (Official Music Video)
Posted by: .Front Royal Phil. ()
Date: February 08, 2024 01:26PM

Yesterday I was home all day doing laundry and helping my cleaning lady gettin the house cleaned up. We had mostly blue trail free skys all day. Now when sunset came along I threw on a coat an hat to set on the deck with the old corncob pipe an some beers. In the distance to the west some clouds were forming an I counted six of them trails in the works goin all different ways. Well them clouds ended up makin for a nice burnt orange sky an on a scale of one to ten I gave it a 7 for beautiful sunsets.
Some of the best sunsets I ever seen from Phil hill was back about 6 months ago when them wildfires in Canada was just a burnin away, they was breath-taking except when I took a deep breath I started chokin on that smoke. Sometimes you can find beauty in nature at the strangest times.

Peace.

Date: February 08, 2024 10:43PM

Peace Phil

7 out of 10?

*F.G.F Mahdi whistles in amazement*

yup, eye remember you being quite enthralled with some of those sunsets you witnessed during the whole "wildfires in Canada" bullshit but om speculatin' there was a few days during that whole affair, that odor in the air, it wasn't just smoke my G, at least here along the Pot-toe-mack....unless you were talking about devils lettuce out da corn cob pipe!

eye reckon when one stops looking at things as good or bad, one has more power to transform that situation

when their solar shields aren't oppressive, eye can more easily cee the beauty in them

if they didn't spray on Wednesday and today, that would have been 6 days straight of blue skies with no natural cloud cover...eye only ceen natural clouds on Tuesday, and it was barely any...not a lot of natural cloud cover to go around ceems like..

says here, afforestation can lead to more cloud cover...

https://www.geographyrealm.com/afforestation-cloud-cover/

my future vision for this country is more trees, particularly fruit trees

plant those motherfuckers everywhere

but if we are talking afforestation, the number one priority is protecting all the rainforrests on the planet, especially in Africa and South America

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2024 10:46PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: February 09, 2024 07:10AM

You know General I love fruit trees but we cant have em here in Froll because they is like a bear magnet. Them bears get at them fruit trees an they dont give up till every damn piece of fruit is gone.
You know in my younger days I used to do some backpacking and there are places in the Shenandoah national park where the mountian folk had apple orchards on their land before the government runned them off their land. Well most of them apple trees are still livin and during the summer them apples get to droppin. The apples are nasty and full of bugs but them bears shore do love em. I always thought if I was starvin in a emergency I would know where I could shoot me a hole mess of bears in the summer at least.

Re: Heavy chemtrailing over Waldorf Md today!
Posted by: Buttercupper ()
Date: February 09, 2024 08:00AM

2-healthy-anus-gastrolab-canvas-print.jp

Date: February 09, 2024 10:27AM

u don't say,

yeah, eye remember years ago eye was up at Buzzard Rock, up at the higher altitudes on that trail and on my way back down and eye ceen something that looked like a fuzzy black caterpillar the size of a fucking schnauzer run across the trail...that was extra motivation for myself, to get da fuck out of there and be Swayze....eye recall it had a very shiny healthy looking coat...

so, yeah, eye guess my nationwide fruit trees plans would have sum logistical problems in the Froll huh

heh...this lady frum a small Carribean island once told me that on her island, they have to do parasite cleanses during and after mango season because of the worms in the fruit, using the the horrible tasting anti parasitical herbs growing on the island

enjoy your day sir....Peace

"Ghost Dog - The Way Of The Samurai (1999) - In Ancient Cultures Bears Were Considered Equal With Men"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3V_Hzxu78

"Ghost Dog: The Way Of The Samurai * Forest Whitaker * [HQ]"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O378JvSflNs&t=4223s

Date: February 10, 2024 01:40PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> u don't say,
>
> yeah, eye remember years ago eye was up at Buzzard
> Rock, up at the higher altitudes on that trail and
> on my way back down and eye ceen something that
> looked like a fuzzy black caterpillar the size of
> a fucking schnauzer run across the trail...that
> was extra motivation for myself, to get da fuck
> out of there and be Swayze....eye recall it had a
> very shiny healthy looking coat...
>

You know General bears are so common around Froll we almost look at them like stray dogs. I always carry a can of pepper spray and these bears hate it. I was working clean up at the lodge one night a couple years back after a wedding an I went out back to dump trash only to find a big ass bear in the dumpster. I runned to my truck and grabbed that spray an shot it in the bears general direction, it didnt even come close to hittin that bear but just the scent of that pepper caused that bear to make a run for the train tracks like he was on fire or sumpthin. Ever since that day when I go on my morning hikes I make sure I got a can of that spray on me. You got to be careful how the wind is blowin before you release that spray, don't ask me how I know.

Peace!

Date: February 10, 2024 04:48PM

afternoon Phil

stray dogs? damn, didn't know there was such a bear population out there....

black bears are pretty friendly though, right? or nah? guess not if you have to carry spray around

Date: February 10, 2024 05:34PM

oops never mind

eye just learned today there is no such thing as chemtrails

they are contrails ,just water vapor

eye am retarded

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.