HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Which asian do I Kill? I can't login to my bank on PC. ONly onlyasian phone.
Posted by: new adndroid release from hell 6 ()
Date: May 15, 2023 04:17AM

yes. but my web browser is VERY RECENT OR MOST RENCENT - the one government paid out the ass grant money to - Google mozilla (stolen mosaic, stolen netscape, stolen by uk germany china et al, later calle google chrome)

IT TURNS OUT THEY PAID THEIR KIDS TO WRITE A BANK WEB APP THAT WORKS ON CELL PHONE -

and that i have to own one or can't login - or i loose my cash

what an extortion by asians, what a fucking coincidence i need an asian phone to bank

who do i kill?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Which asian do I Kill? I can't login to my bank on PC. ONly onlyasian phone.
Posted by: 3G3HB3 ()
Date: May 15, 2023 04:18AM

little red riding hood

Re: Which asian do I Kill? I can't login to my bank on PC. ONly onlyasian phone.
Posted by: 3g3h43 ()
Date: May 15, 2023 07:08PM

Posted by: 4jh455 ()
Date: May 15, 2023 07:20PM

this isnt' a two factor authentication issue - not at all

this isn't a "browser version not supported issue" either

THE WEBSITE JUST PRINTS A BOGUS PAGE ERROR AND EXITS, saying nothing

the bank was informed - they had no comment didn't respond to the email

my bank page was hacked by asians to require an asian made phone

who do i kill

Posted by: 3g3hg43 ()
Date: May 15, 2023 07:22PM

i am specifically saying the page was working with the VERY SAME web browser, and then when "android warez" were released it suddenly stopped working: same very recent web browser version.

i of course upped the version to the latest which amazingly i could do. stock version not compiled by me, compiled by the officials

SAME SHIT. did no work. SAME MESSAGE - a bogus one saying the page had an error.

Posted by: 45h4t6jn4 ()
Date: May 15, 2023 07:23PM

the fucking asians put in code to cause the error to force PURCHASE of an asian phone

no asian phone purchase, asian phone not recent enough - you can't bank

which asian do i kill?

Posted by: GH345HB34 ()
Date: May 15, 2023 09:49PM

Posted by: 3wg3hg43 ()
Date: May 19, 2023 08:25AM

Posted by: g3g43 ()
Date: May 23, 2023 08:03AM

Posted by: 3gb3rb34h ()
Date: June 01, 2023 02:08PM

Posted by: 34hg34h ()
Date: June 01, 2023 02:10PM

At this point. When the PC was born in USA. And Gates made deals with China to fuck over Made in USA electronics.

And USA was the first in online banking by PC.

And now I can only use an asian phone to bank online.

I JUST WANT YOU DEAD. I DON'T CARE WHAT THE FUCK YOUR EXCUSES ARE.

Posted by: 3t3g34h ()
Date: June 03, 2023 12:13PM

Posted by: hbn45h ()
Date: June 08, 2023 10:51PM

Posted by: 3gh35 ()
Date: June 09, 2023 08:49PM

Posted by: g3h43 ()
Date: June 10, 2023 06:10PM

Posted by: 3WG43G3 ()
Date: June 25, 2023 02:13AM

Posted by: gf3whg34w ()
Date: July 11, 2023 03:11PM

Posted by: gf3ebr3 ()
Date: July 17, 2023 01:59AM

Posted by: 34f3h43 ()
Date: July 17, 2023 03:12PM

Posted by: 3tg3h53 ()
Date: July 23, 2023 03:04AM

(could be that group of 5 young german terrorist SS members working ON GOVERNEMNT GRANT MONEY in california for Mozilla `foundation' (stolen safari and Netscape hacked to terrorize - used by Ubuntu and cell phones now by bitch traitor Microsoft*))

(traitor to their own words "explorer was more professional for businesses than freeware linux and netscape")

Posted by: rgf3h534 ()
Date: July 25, 2023 03:08AM

Posted by: grhbr53 ()
Date: July 27, 2023 01:12PM

Posted by: hb354 ()
Date: August 31, 2023 03:36PM

Posted by: 3hg3hb3 ()
Date: September 01, 2023 12:50AM

Posted by: 3334646456 ()
Date: January 06, 2024 02:21PM

Posted by: 34346666 ()
Date: January 15, 2024 01:55AM

Posted by: 245yyyy ()
Date: January 18, 2024 08:26PM

Posted by: 3tge4hg54 ()
Date: January 18, 2024 08:27PM

THIS MONKEYBAR REPLIES TOO HIS OWN POSTS...THAT IS A FORM OF MASTERBATION...IT'S ONLY 'SEX' IF SOMEONE ELSE REPLIES!
Posted by: Seek treatment you hapless perv ()
Date: January 18, 2024 08:29PM

tenor.gif

Posted by: 2245h5h ()
Date: February 08, 2024 08:41PM

Posted by: Buttercupper ()
Date: February 08, 2024 09:49PM

2-healthy-anus-gastrolab-canvas-print.jp

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.