HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: more Clinton era scandals: PRICE TO BUILD CAR FROM PARTS ... stupid millenial information
Posted by: Uncle Sam 101i ()
Date: September 24, 2023 05:26PM

It would be very difficult for millenials to find this info so here it is roughtly.

In 1980's the Washington Post and others (also Popular Mechanics not yet owned by china)
published MANY articles on COMPLAINING ABOUT the price to build a new car from parts for American cars. Mind you this is when parts were Made in USA and HALF THE PRICE OF IMPORT PARTS they were ranting and complaining.

(during Clinton Obama Biden: parts were outsourced and once they were prices QUADRUPLED once no competitor to china existed - where we are today MIllenials)

THE ARTICLES ESTIMATED A $10,000 CAR would cost $20,000 to $50,000 to build from parts and called it unreasonable. "If I do all the labor, shouldn't I be saving MONEY on it?"

In those articles were excerpt news from 1970's and earlier where you COULD build a car from parts for the price of a new car - barely.

OK STUPID MILLENIALS, we know cars are inflated (1970 Truck: $3,500 2023 truck $85,000)

WHAT DOES IT COST TO REBUILD OR MAKE A NEW TRUCK (TODAY'S TRUCKS) FROM PARTS?

$1,000,000 to $10,000,000 to build from parts I'd reckon (ford gm "modern" truck)

They are hiding the information as if it's personal and protected by law - which it isn't.

I would say to build an $88,000 truck from parts, mostly CHINESE, about $1,000,000 - about 10x over what they cost together (off the lot) and about 10x what they paid chinese for them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more Clinton era scandals: PRICE TO BUILD CAR FROM PARTS ... stupid millenial information
Posted by: 3g43hb43 ()
Date: September 24, 2023 05:26PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3tg3hg4 ()
Date: September 24, 2023 05:31PM

How Much Does It Really Cost To Build A Restomod?
Yahoo Autos
https://www.yahoo.com video much-does-really-...
May 21, 2022 — This makes up the final factor of your cost, bringing you up to anywhere in the $500,000-$1,000,000 range. While this seems like a ridiculous ...

(NOTE - THE REBUILD PRICE WAS ESTIMATED FOR A 1990'S 1980'S CAMERO - the parts are all from mexico china and cheaper than new Ford GM "modern" parts)

(first of all, restmod is not a word in usa - it's an asian translation of an asian word, and japan owns yahoo not usa anymore. we call them "Custom Cars" in USA.)

BUT RESTMOD YOU WON'T HAVE TO BUY CHINESE GM FORD CONNECTORS AND SO ON (you'd use pipe clamps for example)

Posted by: 3g5h54 ()
Date: September 24, 2023 05:35PM

THERE ARE ONLY UK HACKER ARTICLES ABOUT REBUILDING OLD SHIT USING SHIT PARTS

BIG TECH, UK UBUNTU GERMANY CHINA, FORD GM, HAVE BLOCKED ALL ARTICLES ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRICE OF TODAY'S CAR SUMMED IN INDIVIDUAL PARTS BOUGHT AT THE DEALERSHIP

Posted by: 3tg35hg ()
Date: September 24, 2023 05:36PM

https://forums.mbclub.co.uk/threads/how-much-would-a-car-cost-buying-all-the-parts-individually.80580/

JohnDeere8530

Gucci said:
Yes, I'm in relaxing festive mode - my mind wondering into absolute trivia. I wondered how much it would cost if you bought all the parts to a car 'off the shelf' at full retail price v cost of a car from the factory?

someone did a study once back in the 80s with a ford and it was estimated 10x as much + labour to put it together

LIKE I SAID ABOVE

Posted by: 34g545h ()
Date: September 24, 2023 05:37PM

According to a 1999 study commissioned by the Alliance of American Insurers (AAI), if you were to build a $25,000 vehicle using only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts, it would cost you over $100,000.

OEM PARTS IN VEHICLE REPAIRS (00213966).DOC

(NOTE it Clinton doesn't say how much over: after clinton it was MORE THAN 4x more than 10x)

Posted by: e4gh45h ()
Date: September 24, 2023 05:42PM

THEY INCREASINGLY PRICE THINGS. colluding with chinese, including special tools ...

to FORCE YOU to go to the dealership. how:

*) part price same at dealer as online about

*) designed to required special equipment and tools only dealership has

*) legal threats if you do this yourself your "not doing it right and endangering others"

and many other techniques

... sure they want to sell you parts but they have many techniques to force you not to do jobs yourself, these days

How about alignment. ever wonder why no marker is on anything to help you align it? it's obvious why - they don't want YOU to align it using a flashlight that wouldn't profit them

Posted by: 45y45h ()
Date: September 24, 2023 05:46PM

01_DIY_wheel_alignment_laser_level.jpg

infact, when i was younger i did something like this (wheel alignment) and my tires did not unusually wear - which i was surprised at - i thought i'd never get away with it

wheel-alignment-vs-front-end-alignment-i

i was told without all that crap i was endangering myself and others - that i needed a mega shop machine and computers so that my tires wouldn't suddenly wear badly: it was (mostly) a lie

Posted by: 45y45h ()
Date: September 24, 2023 05:54PM

IF YOU THINK I'M A DIY FOOL WASTING TIME - it wasn't like that

if you replace pressed wheel bearings you have to align the wheels just to drive the car to get it aligned. that is why books tell you how to do a rough street alignment.

i drove it and said "ugh, alignments are expensive - if my tires begin to wear i'll bring it in for alignment". never happened.

Posted by: correction ? ()
Date: September 24, 2023 06:00PM

the 1980's articles had info saying in the 1970's they complained they SHOULD BE able to save money buy building it themselves (own labor) but it was barely or not possible

AT SOME POINT IN HISTORY it was possible. but in the 1980's it had long been impossible to "build your car from parts" without being totally ripped off.

--------- TODAY --------------

* WE ALSO HAVE THAT MANY PARTS ARE ON BACK ORDER FROM CHINA - just incase your in a hurry your fucked

* CHINA WANTS FORD GM DEAD, FORD GM don't give a damn about customers - many OEM parts were never made in usa (that's old news since Clinton).

BUT MANY OEM PARTS FOR USED CARS ARE "UPDATED VERSIONS" fucking chinese don't give a damn about supplying parts with feduciary duty and Ford GM don't whore give a care either - FORD GM "updated parts" aren't superior replacements: they are PART CANCELATIONS - they don't fit right don't install the same and are infact parts that are common on chinese vehicles (ford gm pay less for them, charge OEM prices, cancel the original part outside of feduciary duty to make enough supply parts for the reasonable life of the vehicle/frame/customer)

Posted by: 3t4g34hg43 ()
Date: September 24, 2023 06:02PM

"UPDATED OEM FORD GM PART" = DONGFENG CHINESE CAR PART

they are total assholes - today's CEO

Posted by: 33553 ()
Date: September 24, 2023 07:21PM

$1,000,000 i think will be the price FOR WHAT OEM will sell you as parts (including every last fastener and chinese electronic dodo). OR MORE.

at $10,000,000 i'm definitely including the idea of building the dash, engine, transmission from parts. not buying just installing a few screws and saying "you built it", actually building all parts from parts

(not installing a new dash - building the radios and instruments from parts)

some of those $10,000,000 in parts they will refuse to sell except in lots of 10,000 or more - it could cost as much as $100,000,000 to actually build it all from parts (ie, including the radio, when your forced to buy 10,000 parts to replace a single awful custom solid state resistor OEM not a cheap substitute)

Posted by: 4h45hj ()
Date: September 24, 2023 10:51PM

the commie china mexico german infiltrated Washington Post ...

"If I do all the labor, shouldn't I be saving MONEY on it?"

the article by them, as opposed to say Car and Driver,

ended by saying "each part needs to be shipped and present wrapped for the customer", that this was just chinese common sense and fact

IT WAS WHOLEY UN-TRUE for domestic parts - it was actually what Chinese wanted americans to think

... at the time asian parts were 2x what domestic parts cost here's why

THIS WAS WHOLEY UN-TRUE. The Washington Post wrote the article to shoot it down and convince the public parts prices SHOULD BE HIGHER - they've always been an evil in washington.

Dealers acted as parts depot and DID NOT WRAP PARTS at the time - infact in the 1980's new items in stores often had no box or wrapping. It was the chinese who insisted on that - as a reason for refusing returns and keeping products "pristene" so plastic gloss (easily scratched) would not be scratched. (usa metal didn't matter - no plastic - no retail scratches - no box)

In the ?1950's you could build a car yourself from parts and come out SLIGHTLY ahead. However you had to buy what costs less assembled or not assembled (perhaps the engine block without parts cost less than the engine with parts on it)

parts from the dealer WHICH THEY HAD ON HAND yes. There weren't many models and different models, due to American Standards, fit on various cars. The dealers certainly could stock "about all parts for all cars" back when. They didn't need delivery they WERE the warehoused depot (the dealer) and there wasn't any packaging nor forklifts - since non-lazy employees had plenty of time to shuffle boxes between customers and did so with little pay - at threat of loosing job no doubt.

HOWEVER - IN THE ARTICLE ABOVE I ESTIMATED A HIGH PRICE OF $1,000,000 which included not buying they car in parts.

BY CLINTON - THE EPA HAD FUCKED THE ENGINE, THE CHINESE HAD ALSO - bribing ford gm CEO, and there were simply more imported parts required to be present (as in, no way around it the car won't run since they designed it not to run unless the chinese parts were first put in)

AND TODAY - there are countless chinese parts required which "were never needed in the 1970's aren't today" - THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH THERE to insure your car doesn't run without ransom to china

Posted by: correction ()
Date: September 24, 2023 10:56PM

HOWEVER - IN THE ARTICLE ABOVE I ESTIMATED A HIGH PRICE OF $1,000,000 for example which included not buying they car in parts - meaning locating ALL transmission parts, buying them OEM, assembling them - most parts likewise (alternator starter) except ELECTRONICS

the $10,000,000 price included all electronics (5 computers, countless wires and connectors, radios, phones, heads up - buying the circuit boards putting each part on them.

this IS SOMETHING YOU COULD DO AND DID DO WITH 1950'S 1970'S AUTO ELECTRONICS, and somethign you can't any longer do except at insane cost

(these electronics are developed USING TAX MONEY given to chiense, we NEVER GET OUR INVESTMENT BACK, and are forced to buy them from china as if private companies - there is no ford gm base model without tons of chiense shit that is non-optional)

Posted by: for stupid millenials ()
Date: September 24, 2023 11:28PM

348s.jpg IMPORT PARTS store, ie VW BUG store

YOU COULD NOT BUY ANY IMPORT PART AT ANY NORMAL PARTS STORE, GAS STATION, OR DEALER

THEY WERE ALL COMPLETELY IN SEPARATE STORES. AND USUSALY AMERICAN PARTS DIDN'T FIT ON IMPORTS (rather, imports had no standards at all and abused standards)

(so, in cal, you had some burdgeoning "taiwan asia wholesale parts stores" early on

first, if you wanted IMPORT PARTS, you had to go to a store that sold import parts and it costs roughly 2x as much, including for Volkswagen parts (you saved on less parts and fuel not parts price - and perhaps didn't save in the end all)

6cfa9c1fd08acb4c02d89203ab5d29f1.jpg there were parts stores BUT NOT MANY ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs22QuPKYNC-P0tGqRWsd Ford Dealer (parts rooms were much bigger though)

6cb37ba6066e4e8c885f14531b1d3bb8.jpg Gas Stations had bigger parts rooms including Tires hoses more

WHY: because american cars could be fixed with allot less parts it made sense to have them accessible to non-dealer repair shops (some gas stations)

but IN THE REST OF THE USA - you had mom & pop stores for non-parts concerns (ie pep boys and also gas stations with garages used to cary parts) maybe, and MOSTLY THE DEALER for parts)

WHY:

1) the dealer had most of the parts AT A GOOD PRICE better price than parts stores

2) you could get a GM part from a dealer put it on a Ford (ie, belt, hose, plugs, wires)

you can't anymore

3) auto parts stores specialized in everything BUT parts: tire irons, oil, tools and a few essentials (generic hose, cheap tires, made in usa spark plugs)

POOR EXAMPLE: SPARK PLUGS

* you matched temperature and depth but everyone had a few models and you just picked what they had on hand it was not critical. there wasn't "a plug specially designed for your car" per say

GOOD EXAMPLE: heater hose

it was Made in USA. the dealer didn't necessarily HAVE a upper lower/return (beefy one) that fit your car. They had a depot with hoses with twists that were for all cars ever made - and it worked.

TODAY EVERYTHING IS SO TIGHT AND TIGHT WAD, they kinda build shit so you can't use generic anything (you need a chinese part that matches, BUT THE FUCKING CHINESE insure it's like water torture - your part is canceled and the replacement doesn't fit or work right in an american car)

IMG_0647-scaled.jpg

by the 1990's stores were going big box, Ford and GM dealers were also - and needed significantly more space DUE TO CLINTON CHINESE BASTARD CEOS using "special parts" - their parts shelves became larger. still at the time auto parts weren't ordered by sears catelog (started as a home imports catelog), no internet parts to speak of, some mail order magazine but mostly: 1980's early 1990's: you went to the dealer and UNTIL BILL CLINTON THEY HAD THE BEST PRICE PERIOD, usually

Posted by: 3tgh5g54 ()
Date: September 24, 2023 11:52PM

kendallville-autoparts-2.jpg

see all the belts hanging? back when Ford GM didn't make belts they used a popular brand and sold you that (the same they put on the car OEM). the dealer might not give you the same brand but a good part. the dealer parts were cheap but NOT NECESSARILY the best quality (thus - mail order racing parts business - printed parts catelogs that had to be mail ordered).

THE SAME WAS TRUE FOR HOSES, MORESO ... they were all made in USA and you bought the right diameter and cut off the length. there was no "OEM part number" for hose BECAUSE IT WASN'T BASTARDIZED BY CHINESE it wasn't special - ANY HOSE WOULD WORK

they had a wall of heater hoses but they also WERE NOT MODEL SPECIFIC (i can't find a photo - used to be a shop wall at gas station was either full of tires, or full of heater hose and batteries - the garages of that type were bigger to accomodate obviously today everything is smaller cheap ass including the bay width)

YOU GOT A HOSE WHICH HAD THE RIGHT LENGTH AND BEND, AND CUT IT. Today you can't - there are more bends and it's so specialized

57-1746H-BLK_a2fc1362-278d-4cde-8260-259 $143 china **

61TW7g4trmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg and this thing is SATAN - you must have exactly the OEM and only china makes it

** you will never find a generic hose for that and that's less than the OEM price

ok can't find image on google

Imagine you are in a 1970's gas station standing by mechanic working on car or in a parts shop (no dealer shelving system $$)

YOU WOULD SEE BELTS AND HOSES BOTH HANGING ON WALL AND FROM CEILING

THE HEATER HOSES WOULD TAKE UP ONE WALL MAYBE, IF THAT, OR part of the ceiling in part of a showroom

there would be many bends but in all - it wasn't that crazy as the chinese car bends

Posted by: 354545 ()
Date: September 24, 2023 11:56PM

7XTRRDHS.jpg

for american cars (remember NO SHOP IN USA SOLD FOREIGN PARTS EXCEPT foreign part stores)

all hoses were like the above. some longer some shorter. some with a little different twist

in the end you could use any and cut off part of it - WHICH IS EXACTLY how it worked

(you NEVER got a hose from a parts store that was an exact fit - that's not how parts worked back then)

Posted by: 3G345HG35 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:06AM

61TW7g4trmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

YOU CAN GUESS HOW THEY FUCK YOU IN THE ASS NEXT ...

1) made in china to begin with

2) china hates usa car makers THEY WILL STOP MAKING IT using brute force if necessary

3) you buy a "upgrade version" of the part, but it doesn't quite fit right and costs a ton more than "classic car lower heater hoses" AND IT FUCKING LEAKS and when you go around you find out you need to buy some special seal kit

(there will be the nullish excuse you bought the wrong one despite Amazon said it was right - but the fact is the right one no longer exists. the OEM part will be expensive and required "special handling" to install the "updated part" and not be findable on the Amazon hush hush)

Posted by: 9866 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:08AM

7XTRRDHS.jpg

Simplicity, standards, cost. It's why American cars WERE great before Bill Clinton asshole democrats got power.

Posted by: 3tg4h54 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:10AM

it's also why Unix and X11 were great ... (made by people who actual went to Church on Sunday who actually were engineers)

and Ubuntu german chinese uk abominations and now Win10 - SUCK (no standards, weaponized against america, and so on)

Posted by: 3g3hg43 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:15AM

AND BELTS - you see a relatively small collection on the wall for American cars

you could go to the dealer and get a belt for less and it was cheaper - or usually the gas station was cloesr you'd pay more for supposedly better quality

the belts had different lengths maybe width - but they didn't need many to cover ALL AMERICAN CARS ALL YEARS ALL MODELS - a gas station could fix about any car'S drive end with just a small collection of v-belts

and that's why gas stations in the 1970's could do light repairs without running to the dealer or ordering parts: you got more done with a hell of allot less with STANDARDS

Posted by: 35gh54 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:28AM

Today's luxury asian cars have adopted a 5-way "cooling circuit", that is, not just a spring thermostat is your diagnosis.

There are 5 electronicly controlled stop points any of which, if have a brain fart, can damage your engine.

TO DIAGNOSE THIS - would take a mechanic a significant amount of time***

THIS MEANS WHEN YOUR CAR IS OLD YOU CANNOT PASS IT DOWN TO A CHILD - BECAUSE WHEN THAT FUCKER BREAKS, AND IT WILL, IT WILL BE A TOTAL LOSS ON THE VALUE TO DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR IT

devil asians

radiator used to be simple enough for any DiY to do and you could hand down to your kid and not have the car be "totaled"

*** unless they just billed you for replacing all of it, which costs a shitload of money

Posted by: 34g343 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:32AM

1-s2.0-S0735193322002780-gr14.jpg

didn't believe me did you? and that's not the worst of it trust me.

Posted by: 34t3g43 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:33AM

(for certain asian cars there are 5, count them 5, control points each which can stop coolant to the engine ... the engine itself has 3 circuits not 1)

Posted by: 34t3443 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:38AM

and electrical oh forget it ...

1) costs thousands and thousands to replace and need dealer reset tools - fucking commies

2) model specific and they stop making the parts

3) just headlights can set you back $800 if you burn the harness by USING THE WRONG BULB

4) 5+ cpu computers at least (even on older cars)

5) i guarnatee you they want you to buy diagrams AND THAT THE DIAGRAMS ARE WRONG IN EXACTLY THE PLACES WHERE you need them to be exact. been there done that at the dealership. the "engineers" are fakes and produce fake electrical diagrams.

volswagen: 5 SEPARATE COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS ON 5 DIFFERENT KINDS OF NETWORKING WIRE TYPES in 2010 vw

when that shit breaks, and it will, it would take NASA to fix it and without a diagram it would be impractical

SO - YOUR LOOKING AT A "TOTAL LOSS" CAR, no value, nothing to pass down to children

EXACTLY WHAT ASIANS WANT - EXPENSIVE BUT DISPOSABLE CRAP DESTROYING AMERICA'S INVESTMENTS

Posted by: 354hj45 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:41AM

the "electrical diagram" on today's car is probably a 1,000 page thud and only the dealer has it AND: IT'S FUCKING WRONG - got mistakes guaranteed to cause part loss and purchases - they even hate their own mechanics prey on them too

and they use cheaper wire with no slack - total bitch to work on

ALL CARS TODAY HAVE EXCESSIVE ELECTRONICS THAT FOR ALL INTENT IS UNDOCUMENTED REALISTICALLY

your car will be a total loss, no inheritance, when that shit fries

Posted by: 3GH35H34 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:55AM

61TW7g4trmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

let's go back to a non-electrical example (though electrical is a disaster)

TODAY'S CARS ARE 1,000 LB HEAVIER - THAT MEANS WORSE MILEAGE compared to an old car that "is build using modern machinery but old part specs" REALISTICALLY: worse fuel mileage

WHY - you try to save engine weight by adding a double hose - WRONG - then you add special connector only china makes (easy for niggers at factory ??)

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS: 1,000 LB HEAVIER, $88,000 today instead of $3,500 1970, DEALERS CAN NO LONGER STOCK PARTS - there are an explosion of too many "too specific" for all cars models years - AND MOST WERE OUTSOURCED TO CHINA who hates usa and quits making them then makes "replacements" that are, well, weaponized against the USA in some cases that case can BE PROVEN IN COURT

-----------------------------

this is why people hate Geeks ...

but it's not Geekery - it's 100% chinese bribes corruption that have ruined cars

Posted by: 34t3g534 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:57AM

WHY - you try to save engine weight by adding a double hose - WRONG - then you add special connector only china makes (easy for niggers at factory ??)

you say (the liars say) "better cooling and less metal predicted". but it's HEAVIER so you lied.

then also instead of carrying 3,000 parts for all make model and years, the dealer would have to carry 1,000,000 parts which obviously they can't

IT'S FINANCIAL TERRORISM, is what they've been doing

it's not Geeks it's TERRORISTS

Posted by: 34T343 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:58AM

UBUNTU

UBUNTU ARE GERMAN/CHINESE/UK TERROISTS - they are not "Geeks". there's a big fucking difference. the difference is it is a planned weapon to spike blood from other countries.

Posted by: 34tg3h53 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:59AM

"weaponization of consumer products" is definitely in the "news vocabulary" for a reason

Posted by: 34tg34hg ()
Date: September 25, 2023 01:04AM

ford-f100-explorer-front.jpg

the best cars ever made weren't cars they were trucks

they sold more American Trucks than cars back when

why is: many could do without a family car. a truck can fit 2 adults 2 kids in one bench seat to a small town store. but they couldn't do without a truck

What was the best-selling car in 1955?
1955 Ford F-100. Over 40,000,000. America's bestselling vehicle for 40 consecutive years; 33,900,000 in 12 generations to May 2010.

Date: September 25, 2023 01:06AM

you can't look at hollywood citcoms from 1970's and say "wow, the Ford truck was popular"

nor could you live in the city and see it's VOLUME OF SALES

but the truck was infact a huge seller it was not second to sedans

and they were ALL MADE IN USA - it wasnt' until Clinton that you began seeing asian trucks in usa

Posted by: 34gt3hg43 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 01:07AM

And it was indeed those 1950 Mercurys that set sales records, with 334,081 vehicles sold that year and surpassing Dodge

?? that's not 40,000,000 though

Posted by: 34tg343 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 01:09AM

UK GERMAN LIARS

he Most Popular Cars of the 1950s

1955 Chevy Bel Air (Pictured Above) The 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air is considered a classic car by today's standards. ...
1957 Ford Thunderbird. ...
1955 Porsche 550 Spyder. ...
1959 Cadillac Coupe de Ville. ...
1953 Buick Skylark. ...
1956 Chevrolet Corvette.

TOTAL BULLSHIT. MOST PEOPLE COULDN'T AFFORD ANY OF THOSE. how many americans had a porche in 1955? damn few. total GOOGLE HACKED BY UK GERMANY CHINA bullshit

Posted by: 3434G43 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 01:10AM

1950 Mercurys that set sales records

(yea, cause they were cop cars and got sales from police dept?)

Posted by: 34t3453 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 01:12AM

fafa30a7ba98df351111f8a05cb7732b.jpg

the Murcury was a most UN-POPULAR car in the 1950's i hear ...

(actually, police were trusted members of the Chuch and anyone who was arrested probably was a sinner, so,)

and speeding tickets were more affordable AND non-nazi (no late fee, no police action on late payment)

Posted by: 34tg3 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 01:14AM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8m0PjGhXG5U1HZCXUca0

another good selling model from ford!

bc3a942c-d3fa-4020-8cc5-149b681226a3-med

GM - $1,000,000 each - too big to fail gov funded. you now know why they don't care if their customers are buying asian cars. CLINTON OBAMA corrupt gov contracts and no cost sheet.

Posted by: 34tghg43 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 01:17AM

universal-carrier-reading%202018-107w-1.

Ford military contract. Don't ask about outsourcing - we have reasons to believe they might might not care a damn.

Posted by: 34t34hg ()
Date: September 25, 2023 01:18AM

7XTRRDHS.jpg

you guessed it. Ford F100 lower heater hose. that simple.

Posted by: 34thy43 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 01:59AM

the evils of Geekery (reall, foreign terrorism) on USA cars is endless ...

"porche suspensions on Trucks" - hate it, not as good for farm use / plowing / repairing. handles well - why do i need a truck on a well paved urban road with traffic i can only go 5 mph in traffic hours. porche suspension for trucks my ass. hate it

FUEL INJECTION: another (epa) scam. (evap was the major next)

CARBUERATORS HAVE FINER MIST THUS BETTER FUEL MILEAGE - they are cheap to manufacture using today's equipments (not as much so in the far past) (technical - they needed boost venturi for efficiency not all had - using today's equipment they'd have it cheap and electroplated too). NOT JUST FINER MIST - FAR FINER.

(fuel injector misting is crap - and i mean all of today's modern ones included i've seen it in my own hand spraying out)

yesterday's gas stations had this:

555-15998.jpg

worked on ALL CARS. you only needed to cut off say 2 feet probably less - from your metal fuel tank line to your carbeurator - well - fuel pump is in there - but probably both weren't leaking!

PRICE: $2 (1980's, if you were lucky, $1/ft - actually same price today probably)

61WKIPIZr-L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Fuel Rail Kit for Nissan GTR R35 2008+ VQ38DETT
$374.89
FREE delivery Oct 2 - 6
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.

Each and every fucking maker, each model, each year - has a CUSTOM FUEL RAIL all made in china exclusively.

THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE FUEL INCTORS - wires - fire control computers - connectors - specially made machine screws (DEPTH MATTERS ALLOT where these go in - terribly exactly actually, nor diagnostic computers the consumer will then need, nor special tools required, special cleaners, ...)

ALSO FUEL HOSE IS NEEDED - AND IS "SPECIALIZED" in multiple ways making the flex hose itself a "warehousing production nightmare"

YOU CAN SEE WHY CHINA WEAPONIZING PARTS WORKS

AND WHY BIDEN KEEPS LYING WHILE BUMS IN CALIFORNIA ARE SHITTING ON THE STREETS

IT'S TO COVER UP FOR CHINA'S ASS - WHO PROBABLY IS THREATENING THEM AND HAS THEM BRIBED

Posted by: 3y4554 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 02:03AM

you can buy a Jeep CJ5 carbeurator (not the most fuel efficient available) for $25, a fuel pump for like $15. and if you got (a holly modern carbeurator) it'd be 1 MPG at most different from the best feul injection china has

that's the whole deal, < $50 at your door ... AND VERY EASY on the parts distribution system - only the hole has to be standard any black box carb will fit the CJ5

on a "modern asian car" the whole deal, bought OEM, is probably $5,000

Posted by: 344hy334 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 02:10AM

"warehousing production nightmare"

nerd-stare-michael-bolton-sej2efzyhxjw3e

this is NOT a problem of Geeks in wisconsin michigan ohio (infact i dont' think they're allowed in wisconsin but i'm not sure)

Collective Resilience: Deterring China's Weaponization of ...
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
https://direct.mit.edu isec article Collective-Resilie...
by VD Cha · 2023 — This weaponization could entail sudden stoppages of imports from a particular country, reduced flows of Chinese tourists to target states, ...

daa4d370ca41e2b9ec1a3c343885ccda

I would call it godless marketing without a soul but ...

But I would FIRST BLAME: USA's Judicial system, appointed by democrats - who refuse to lift a finger against Golden Parachutes and the like

Posted by: 34tyg4hy3 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 02:12AM

people who "would try to get away with it", say africa many parts of asia the list is LONG of who would have master evil plans to totally fuck up every country but their own

and "letting them weaponize USA against itself"

THOSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

Posted by: 45h4j54 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 02:32AM

"COSTS YOU LESS ON FUEL"

well, there's few factory to drive to in usa and few people driving on HWY across farmland to get to them

YOUR PROBABLY IN THE CITY DRIVING LESS MILES THAN EVER

So your going to spend $5,000 on an "injector system" to save you 1 MPG (remember, the cars are 1,000 lb heavier and that wastes ALLOT of fuel - infact they're probably cheating saying better gas mileage it's probably worse they probably cheated the ratings)

FOR A HOUSEWIFE, THIS $5,000 INVESTMENT PAYS OFF AS LITTLE AS $3.50 A YEAR, say $7 with visiting friends or what not.

(saving 1 mpg living close to a strip mall - mostly groceries)

takes 715 years to pay down the debt, but the car will be a TOTAL LOSS as soon as any of the 1,000 chinese small wires gets crossed**

** because no way a millenial is going to be able to fix that fuckign mess for less than the value of an old car

Even a working commuter usually, due to traffic, doesn't commute far (they move - gas is expensive and traffic hour is a MESS)

They might brag $28 in savings a year and take 128 years to pay it off. What a coincidence the fucking XBOX now has 128 bit graphics.

Posted by: 3tyg3h4545 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 02:40AM

odido.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

NOTHING asia does isn't weaponized. an FFU article PROVES with physical evidence: the chinese designed batteries THAT INFLATE like a bladder (bladders are powerful enough to lift huge ships btw). the bladder presses on the back of the screen (on some not all), making any light drop result in A BROKEN SCREEN

AND A NEED TO ORDER MORE CHINESE PARTS OBIVOUSLY, OBVIOUSLY weaponized design

Posted by: 34ghh534 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 02:41AM

of course i shouldn't say "nothing". i have a grinder from china that has stood the test of 1,000 abuses and is still working great

but that's NOT my usual experience by far

Posted by: hg545hj4 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 02:47AM

made-in-china

"do not use for prying", it said with the instructions in small print i saw after opening box after leaving Walmart

Chopping-With-A-Bowie-Bushcraft-Knife.jp Made in USA Bouy Knife

Posted by: 34g344 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 02:48AM

20201024_164112.jpg?fit=1068%2C891&ssl=1

AYFKM? i use a hammer with my knife and it's not a bouy and it's not broken.

Posted by: 34gt34h54 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 02:55AM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMl9UNcW6o5JcDCbDk2Kd

NICE try Sundar Pichair - trying to demoralize America with chinese lies

FLAG IS from valley forge PA

the SHOTGUN is from Ithica NY - though democrats forced the plant to close - there are other american makers

Date: September 25, 2023 03:09AM

"COSTS YOU LESS ON FUEL"

I said $3.50 a year for housewife that was the price used for $/gal.

It was $10.50 a year, 476 years to pay off

Posted by: 34gt343 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 03:12AM

correction Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "COSTS YOU LESS ON FUEL"
>
> I said $3.50 a year for housewife that was the
> price used for $/gal.
>
> It was $10.50 a year, 476 years to pay off

THAT'S WITHOUT REPAIRS. IF YOU GO 10 YEARS AND HAVE TO REPLACE FUEL LINE, INJECTORS, AND DEFINITELY YOU'LL NEED A FUEL SENDING UNIT

your fucked on cost you'll NEVER PAY IT OUT, ever, as if you could before including that

Posted by: 3tg3hb5r ()
Date: September 26, 2023 03:16PM

Posted by: wfeweb4hg3 ()
Date: November 10, 2023 04:19AM

DURING ELECTION FRAUD AND WAR SPAM

PRICES OF TRUCKS GO UP, UP, UP

CALIFORNIA LAWS BANNING "usa from working, make us depend on chinese crap lithium batteries" keep getting passed

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN USA RELIES ON CHINA FOR LITHIUM? they kill us and first they begin shipping batteries with fake low grade lithium after "customers have no choice but to accept BAD"

Posted by: 4555766 ()
Date: January 06, 2024 02:09PM

Posted by: 34t3y34 ()
Date: January 15, 2024 01:58AM

democrats said these "improvements" were responsible and Green

FACT: prices aren't just 3x to 80x higher per part

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF MORE PARTS TO BUY, and they are harder than ever to replace

most of these parts are now "non-repairable", UNLIKE PAST PARTS which had repair kids

it is chinese financial terrorism

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.