HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Meade weigh in...Same excuses...same middling results...Do people even care at this point?
Posted by: don't worry about that ()
Date: January 07, 2024 11:36AM

https://youtu.be/ZfA0AI0r5ZQ

Meade is still justifying his God Given right to eat candy.

Meade's weigh ins are so 2023.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Meade weigh in...Same excuses...same middling results...Do people even care at this point?
Posted by: caroll ()
Date: January 07, 2024 11:44AM

it’s not easy

Re: New Meade weigh in...Same excuses...same middling results...Do people even care at this point?
Posted by: Just asking questions...2024 ()
Date: January 07, 2024 11:53AM

caroll Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it’s not easy

Has Meade done anything of note since the statue?

Posted by: caroll ()
Date: January 07, 2024 12:14PM

he ate all of that candy

Posted by: A sad state of affairs... ()
Date: January 07, 2024 12:15PM

Meade was better off dead.

Posted by: The one who laughs... ()
Date: January 07, 2024 02:30PM

don't worry about that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://youtu.be/ZfA0AI0r5ZQ
>
> Meade is still justifying his God Given right to
> eat candy.
>
> Meade's weigh ins are so 2023.

And the rest of Meade is so January, 5 2021 before everything changed.

Posted by: liverpill ()
Date: January 07, 2024 06:54PM

blackbird singing in the dead of night

Posted by: Meade lost 1 lb of Christmas ~! ()
Date: January 07, 2024 09:57PM

Meade lost his Christmas Weight! He is back down to 277 lbs. He will be down to 190 by the end of this year!

Posted by: Five Minutes Of Excuse EVERYTIME ()
Date: January 08, 2024 11:07AM

It was fun to look forward to Meade's Wednesday weigh-ins, but now you don't know if Meade is even going to them so I lost interest.

I do enjoy the guy posting on Thursdays. He seems pretty normal at 184 pounds. I'm betting he easily loses more weight in a month than Meade lost in 6 months.

Meade always starts his weigh-in videos with 5 minutes of excuses. I wonder if that is the way Meade starts his conversations. "Well, folks sorry IF I'm going to be late but traffic can be really bad. My car sometimes won't start. Sometimes my alarm clock doesn't work. I once had a flat tire a couple of years ago so that could happen. Don't be surprised if I'm late because of stuff I can't control. I hope to get there on time but there once a snowstorm in July in 1834 so that might make me late. I'm trying to be on time but there is also an elevator in that building and I heard elevators get stuck."

Posted by: Meade promises-Meade lies... ()
Date: January 08, 2024 11:56AM

Meade keeps postponing the weigh ins since he forgets to take his Diurex and Exlax the day before. So he takes them and gives them a day to kick in. Of course, he might need an enema or two the next morning.

15 pounds in four months isn't really all that great for a man who is still 38.6% Body Fat. 40% Body Fat is morbidly obese. It seem that Meade just might have employed some trickery to that number is well. for instance, why does his scale say he has only been at it for 58 days when he had been at it for four months when he posted this measurement.

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx38BbjQrDZqnv1m9MSsdu-Cf-rt45jrh7

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.