HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Buy a book for Christmas? China Mexico got it from Google free. Bill Clinton that bastard.
Posted by: associated pressings 9823 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 06:25PM

Clintons BIG TECH funded scanning Library of Congress AT GOOGLE (ie, not under watch of government rules)

At the same time they were trying to sell CDROMs - ie "Law CDROM" was $2,000, map CDROM was $2,000 (each layer of 100 layers)

THEY SCANNED COPYRIGHT ENGINEERING BOOKS INTO GOOGLE, PUT THEM ALL ONLINE SOMETIME IN THE 2000's. Book companies sued and lost the lawsuit.

Later - after Google amassed "allot of things they didn't own AND SENT THEM TO CHINA" and Google became really run by Chinese (android is 100% chinese) - they STOPPED BEING FREE.

SO - MILLENIALS HAVE NO ACCESS. THE BOOKS WERE ONLY FREE LONG ENOUGH FOR GOOGLE TO COPY THEM TO CHINA "without legal repercussions"

CHINA KNOWS THEY'RE ILLEGAL DOESN'T CARE. MEXICO? like they care about stealing stuff from USA that's a joke in Mexico they steal anything anytime.

Merry fucking Christmas if you need to open a book you can't - and china does it FREE and china used YOUR tax money to make things that way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Buy a book for Christmas? China Mexico got it from Google free. Bill Clinton that bastard.
Posted by: 345ty4545 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 06:25PM

little red riding hood

Re: Buy a book for Christmas? China Mexico got it from Google free. Bill Clinton that bastard.
Posted by: 56j5k67 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 06:28PM

as already reported on FFU

this lead to EU UK and India selling books that are nearly copies of USA copyright sources (sometimes purchased from EU authors)

THAT'S NOT ALL. HILLARY THAT BITCH set up a program where USA "has to buy books from India's library" which are stolen copies of our books very slightly digitally altered with the author changed

DEMOCRATS STOLD YESTERDAY, ARE STEALING TO DAY, WILL KILL YOU TOMORROW.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

Posted by: 4r34gt434 ()
Date: March 02, 2022 07:59PM

Posted by: grtnbgnrt ()
Date: March 28, 2022 03:11AM

(foreign countries copied all our libraries and have zero laws protecting american businesses: much the opposite they WANT THEM ALL DEAD)

Posted by: t6jmn5 ()
Date: May 17, 2022 11:13AM

Posted by: y45hj445 ()
Date: May 24, 2022 09:29AM

THIS IS IMPORTANT, because the Clintons tried to sell "books on CD" to my generation for like $2,000 a pop despite those same materials were: SCANNED USING GOVERNMENT MONEY.

I WAS PREVENTED FROM LEARNING MEDICINE (which I attempted to do in Highschool but was stopped: no book money, not allowed). "Doctors do those things you worry about working your job".

But today I'm in the situation of "speed learning medicine" and practicing medicine on myself because: THEY GAVE FREE ACCESS TO FOREIGNERS AND FUNDED THEM, while pissing on my grave.

Posted by: 45hjn4646 ()
Date: May 24, 2022 09:31AM

I next found out: they sold MY JOB down the river and were putting illegal aliens in mansions - in Fairfax county - using TAX MONEY my parents paid on falsely signed loan papers.

Posted by: Alan Silvestri ()
Date: September 16, 2022 10:53AM

Over Christmas cocktails, a group of pals came up with the idea for Boomf. After spending hours discussing their picture collages, awful Father Christmas costumes https://boomf.com/collections/childrens-christmas-cards, and how much they missed their families while being on vacation together, an entirely new type of photo collage was conceived.

Posted by: 3t3h453 ()
Date: December 25, 2023 02:07AM

Google and Lib. of COngress had contracts to digitize.

BUT THEY USED THE MONEY TO TRANSFER BOOKS THEY DIDN'T OWN TO CHINA INDIA GERMANY EVERYWHERE

only after stealing all of USA's good books, did they then "revert the law" and begin charging americans

THE FACT IS MANY IF NOT MOST BOOKS ON AMAZON ARE FOREIGN BOOKS THAT ARE STOLEN FROM USA LIBRARY OF CONGRESS

not sold by the publisher who has printing rights

Posted by: 45t24t34 ()
Date: December 27, 2023 03:03PM

there are chinese servers that specialize in storing and releasing USA books that amazon asks high prices for in USA. it's china - they have no law againt stealing usa. but THEY ARE ESPCIALLY GOOD at enforcing laws that prevent leaks from china. go figure.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.