HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lol No Legal Rec Weed Sales In Virginia In 2024 HO HO HO
Posted by: WEED SANTA ()
Date: November 23, 2023 12:08AM

Dems got the state house but Republican Virginia Governor Youngkin says no to legal rec weed sales in Virginia in 2024 For WEED soaked brains to blaze

I can't help you my big brown bag is always filled with dried Camel poop

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lol No Legal Rec Weed Sales In Virginia In 2024 HO HO HO
Posted by: WEED LEECH ()
Date: November 23, 2023 12:10AM

NO ! NO ! NO Please no I can't keep Blazin on only rough stems and popping seeds

DEMOCRATS PROMISED US LEGAL REC WEED ! THEY PROMISED US ! THEY PROMISED US !

Posted by: Quick trip across a river ()
Date: November 23, 2023 06:35AM

Maryland and DC are very happy to hear this. Virginians and west Virginians will continue to spend millions of dollars at their despensaries.

Posted by: one toke over the line ()
Date: November 23, 2023 07:34AM

You know FCPS taught me how to smoke weed 27 years ago and I don't think there has ever been a time since then that weed was not readily available right here in Virginia.

Date: November 23, 2023 07:39AM

cannabis legalization does have its negative aspects, so om not mad at Youngkin

eye would rather the children be safer than cannabis to be more legal and eye tell my pot head friends this all the time

om sure if massa "biden" told the Maryland Governor to bring back mask and vaccine mandates that motherfucker would hop up like "yassaboss" and then proceed to murder and humiliate the children of Maryland

so yeah, we will take less legalization here in Virginia for 500 Alex....

Posted by: discount weed! ()
Date: November 23, 2023 07:48AM

Quick trip across a river Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maryland and DC are very happy to hear this.
> Virginians and west Virginians will continue to
> spend millions of dollars at their despensaries.

Yes Maryland is already taking in tens of millions in tax revenue from Virginia and other states.

Posted by: Attn Mahdi ()
Date: November 23, 2023 07:56AM

Bro. Kids don't give a shit about weed. It would be much better for them to be smoking weed than overdosing on fentanyl like they are. No?

Date: November 23, 2023 08:15AM

"Bro. Kids don't give a shit about weed. It would be much better for them to be smoking weed than overdosing on fentanyl like they are. No?"

good point

eye just don't want children and teen age minors shmoking cannabis

thanks to my relatively good upbringing, eye didn't start shmoking cannabis until halfway through my first semester in college and that was a good thing...it benefited me! Some aspects of my life went downhill after eye solidified my role as a pot head...

and eye notice over the years, the cannabis use among children is skyrocketing and it doesn't sit well with me

Colonel Potter says don't do it
Date: November 23, 2023 08:59AM

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: November 23, 2023 10:32AM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Bro. Kids don't give a shit about weed. It would
> be much better for them to be smoking weed than
> overdosing on fentanyl like they are. No?"
>
> good point
>
> eye just don't want children and teen age minors
> shmoking cannabis
>
> thanks to my relatively good upbringing, eye
> didn't start shmoking cannabis until halfway
> through my first semester in college and that was
> a good thing...it benefited me! Some aspects of
> my life went downhill after eye solidified my role
> as a pot head...
>
> and eye notice over the years, the cannabis use
> among children is skyrocketing and it doesn't sit
> well with me

When I went to the Rise dispensery in Haggerstown I noticed they give a pretty good discount for people who are under 18, I thought that was odd since you have to be 21 to buy weed. The girl at the counter explained that the age requirement of 21 is only for recreational weed and as long as kids have a medical card from the state their parents can buy it for them at any age. Well I guess the times they are a changin.

Peace.

Re: Colonel Potter says don't do it
Posted by: Attn Mahdi ()
Date: November 23, 2023 10:32AM

Yeah man. I didn't start smoking until I was 19. It definitely helped and hurt me in some aspects. I only recently started back smoking after not smoking for ten years, last year.

But anyway. These kids are dying with these pills and they are doing it on purpose because they see how shitty the world is and how it's not getting any better

Date: November 23, 2023 10:45AM

" When I went to the Rise dispensery in Haggerstown I noticed they give a pretty good discount for people who are under 18, I thought that was odd since you have to be 21 to buy weed. The girl at the counter explained that the age requirement of 21 is only for recreational weed and as long as kids have a medical card from the state their parents can buy it for them at any age. Well I guess the times they are a changin."

wow....had no clue...amazing...thanks for sharing Phil

" Yeah man. I didn't start smoking until I was 19. It definitely helped and hurt me in some aspects. I only recently started back smoking after not smoking for ten years, last year. "

welcome back! om so thankful for my parents being over protective and keeping me away frum the stoner crowd, ordering me to be home at dinner every night at 5PM sharp or else my father would come looking for me and you didn't want that...it allowed me to develop...and, people used to think eye was high before eye ever shmoked cannabis anyway...

" But anyway. These kids are dying with these pills and they are doing it on purpose because they see how shitty the world is and how it's not getting any better"

eye would agree that if someone just has to get high, cannabis or even mushrooms would be their best option...avoid pills like one would avoid jumping off a cliff or jogging on 495 in the opposite direction of traffic holding a pair of scissors...

om hearing stories of people getting fentanyl laced in their cannabis

so, thats a positive note to the cannabis legalization for sure!

quality control

Posted by: Why buy? ()
Date: November 23, 2023 05:52PM

when you can grow it.

Youngkin is irrelevant.

Posted by: BOMBSHELLS!!! BOMBSHELLS!!!!! ()
Date: November 23, 2023 05:59PM

I CAN GET "ALL THE WEED" I WANT, But I DON'T WANT ANY And NO I "Won't SHARE" !!!! !!! L-O-L !!!!

Posted by: Weed The Starter Drug To Death ()
Date: November 23, 2023 10:13PM

Weed is the gateway drug to more dangerous drugs and aways has been the starter drug of choice because it is so easy to get in areas where drugs are plentiful

Who really thinks kids who use deadly fentanyl did not first use weed

They start with weed then graduate to death

Posted by: That Said... ()
Date: November 23, 2023 10:26PM

Some young people handle the weed and use it sparingly when the time is ripe and perfect to get high ,what these people have in common is they don't use weed to escape from the reality of their situation in life because there situation is better then many others shituations

But too many especially in poverty living in dismal shituations use weed then want more powerfull longer lasting deadly highs

THats when weed turns into the road to death so after at first blazing for a high to escape the reality of their shituation too many young people at risk hook a ride on the fentanyl bus of death and die as a result

Posted by: Registered Democrat's RX ()
Date: November 23, 2023 10:36PM

Major life events that occure more in Democrat controled areas that are a RX for early death

POVERTY CREATES CRIME AND DISPAIR THEN TO ESCAPE THE DISPAIR OF POVERTY AND CRIME COME USE OF WEED THEN STRONGER POWERFULL DRUGS THAT LEAD TO A EARLY DEATH OR IMPRISONMENT

Posted by: CIty Lover ()
Date: November 23, 2023 10:53PM

IM a city lover , I love going to cultural events , plays musical performances , art , and enjoy eating wonderfull food of many different ethnic people who own resturants that I can walk to as well as small shops that specialize in things I need where people who own or run them are experts on the items they sell

When I use small mom and pop stores or personal services like barbers and salons I get customer services that beat big box stores because when I become a repeate customer the people get to know me and I them

I love cities where their are shady parks to rest and enjoy sitting in nature to walk and bike lanes and paths to get great fun exercise in nature

I can grab a cab and be where I want to go with out driving then trying to find a place to park as most cities were built before cars came to be

BUt there's something that ruins my experience of living in cities

THat something is crime that is breed in poverty

TO get out of the poverty to crime rut good paying jobs with good benifits must be present

BUt we don't see them because cities are Democrat controled useing welfare too easy for those who can work to get

DEmocrats are for welfare poverty high crime and despair the same old same old

Republicans are for good joys by investing in American business which brings poor people out of poverty and helps make them into successful citizens

Which brings down crime and makes cities much better places to live

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.